Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary loved Jacks kisses she loved the way he whispered to her as he kissed all over her face. "Lovely eyes, pert little nose, sexy soft lips, high cheek bones, beautiful, very beautiful," he murmured as he kissed.

They settled into a long happy session of loving and kissing before Jack finally kissed down her neck to kiss around and under her breasts. "They are beautiful," he told her as he held them in his hands and flicked each nipple with his tongue.

Mary pushed up on her elbows and watched as Jack tried to take as much as possible of one then the other breast into his mouth. His loving ways had captivated her. She was completely at his mercy. She wanted him, but he seemed to have made up his mind that that this was not to be until they had a condom.

"Please," she whispered as she took his hard cock in her hand, "please." When he did not answer she wriggled her body on the bed until she was in a position where she could rub his cock along the lip of her pussy. Shifting again she was able to move it against her clit. A few gentle strokes of his cock made her blood boil. She felt the rush and flow of her juices and whispered, "Don't tease me any more."

Jack woke the next morning to the sounds of seagulls and terns fighting over scraps of food thrown to them by an early rising Mary. "Hi," she said shyly as he joined her. "Hi yourself," Jack said as he slipped his arm around her and lifted her face so he could kiss her. She responded hungrily then took his hand, "Lets have some breakfast and then I'll walk you over to the rocky side of the island and show you the oyster bank."

As they ate Jack tried to recall and relive all that had happened last night. It had been early morning when he called a halt. Mary had hardly said a word during their hours of lovemaking. She let him do what ever he liked, always joining in enthusiastically when given the opportunity.

She was so kind and gentle, so sweet and loving that Jack had to admit that the fact that she was an aborigine did not matter and would never matter again. She was the warmest and most loving woman he had ever had in his bed.

He grinned as he recalled they had made love in every way possible, Mary agreeing to all of his suggestions no matter how outrageous. She was like an innocent bride on her wedding night laughing and giggling shyly one moment, then adventurous and sexy the next.

Daylight was streaming through the windows when after two or three tries during the night she finally mastered the art of taking his cock deep in her mouth without gagging then sucking and swallowing his come. Jack was buggered he could not believe that he had been capable of making love throughout the night. When Mary released his cock and looked up in satisfaction he had clapped his hands, told her she was wonderful and jumped out of bed crying. "No more."

Jack watched Mary as she cleaned away the breakfast dishes. He could not believe the body that had captivated him last night was so well hidden under those jeans and long sleeved shirt. She turned to find him looking at her "what's up?" she asked. "Nothings up," he replied looking down at his lap, then laughed. "I was just thinking that those clothes might be able to hide your exciting body but nothing could hide your happy face. You are truly beautiful."

"You put that happy smile on my face," she giggled. "We can do it again today," Jack cried as he pulled her to him and kissed her lightly. "We don't have to go back to the city, let's stay here." Mary smiled shyly, "let's go and finish the inspection before it gets too hot."

Jack had seen oysters grown in the south he was used to racks and what oyster growers called furniture. "Where's the racks?" he asked as they emerged from the trees. Mary laughed, "We are not allowed to construct anything like that in the Marine Park; our oysters are harvested from the wild that's why we have a lease over such a big area. This is a great locality for large black lip but it was the milkies that Sam loved." She pointed to what looked like small oysters. "The spats form on the rocks and fatten two or three years later in October November. We only have a short harvest period."

"Sam would not let me bring others over to help so we never harvested the complete crop. Most of those we left were ruined commercially. If spats grow on the mature oysters they ruin them for sale. If you buy me out I suggest you bring a few workers over each year."

She walked off ahead not realizing that her words had hurt Jack. He couldn't believe that she was still thinking of leaving. After last nights love making he had hoped she might want to stay with him on the island. He shook his head as he followed her along the track, last night must have meant nothing to her.

Mary unaware of his thoughts walked him over to a grove of palm trees near some rocks. "Sam used to sit over here for hours. He would laugh and tell me the old joke about oysters where a sea food shop proprietor said oysters were an aphrodisiac capable of turning a man into a sex machine. Have you heard it?" Jack laughed "No I haven't, tell it to me." Mary blushed and stammered, "I'll try, I don't tell jokes very well but in the story a customer disputed the claim that they made a man capable of many orgasms by saying he had ate a dozen last night and only eleven of them worked."

Sam thought that a great joke I think he hoped that oysters would work for him but he never blamed them. He used to say if he wasn't afflicted by his complaint these wild oysters would make him hard and stay hard. I think that was the real reason he constructed a second little hut over here so he could stay over this side of the island near the oysters. Even though he claimed it helped keeps the thieves away. So you see the hut you slept in last night is on a special lease not the oyster lease."

Jack seized the opportunity. "The hut we slept in last was special, what we did was fantastic," he whispered as he kissed her. "Lets see if this second hut works the same way." He took her hand and eased her through the door. Inside he led her to an old single bed. Mary couldn't look him in the eye. She wanted him but was too shy to admit it here in the daylight.

Instead she whispered, "There's a double bed down the other end." She stuttered and stammered when she saw Jack's wide grin. "More room, there's more room" she stammered. "I don't want more room," he groaned "I want you."

Jack was disappointed when she stood quietly neither smiling nor responding. He became worried at her lack of interest, "What's up love am I embarrassing you?" He waited for what seemed an eternity then spoke again.

"Don't let me force you; you don't have to do anything if you don't want to. Just tell me and I'll stop." He was delighted when Mary reacted to his words by kissing him hard. "You do it," she whispered, "undress me."

Jack was so surprised by her words that he could not make his fingers work. The more he tried the more difficult it became to undo her buttons. His cock was not slow it was hard and ready by the time he slowly removed her long sleeved shirt and her bra.

Overcome by the sight of her soft black breasts as she stood topless in her jeans he turned her around so he could look at her from different angles, "My god you're beautiful," he groaned. "I don't know why you hide that beautiful body under those clothes."

Mary hung her head and whispered quietly "You are the first man to see me naked in the daylight. Sam and I only undressed together at night," Jack silenced her reply with a kiss, kissing her until she relaxed and returned his kisses. When she relaxed he removed her jeans and led her to the bed. "Lay down here and let me look at you," he groaned as he shed his clothes and joined her.

Mary had been worried all morning she had found sex with Jack so exciting last night that she had done things that Sam had said were only done by sluts. Instead of being insulted at his requests or feeling depraved by her actions she had loved oral and anal sex. His lips on her pussy followed by his tongue and teeth on her clit then his finger in her rosebud had created feelings that had not really subsided or disappeared now hours after she had joined him in his bed.

This morning she had believed that Jack having used her body last night would want to get away from her and the island. She had cried as she fed her birds castigating herself for giving in and acting like a slut. As Jack fed his hard white cock into her sopping pussy she shuddered and stopped worrying. Maybe he was a man of his word. Maybe what he was saying was true and not just words to get more sex. Anyway she thought as his cock started to move faster and faster why not enjoy Jack's wild earthy sex here on the island where no one would ever know what happened.

Their first raw and urgent coupling was over quickly. Within minutes both lay panting and sweating in the tropical heat. Jack slumped back on the bed and growled, "It's too bloody hot," Mary was tired from the exertion of their love making, she too had slumped back to relax when she was startled by Jack's wild laughter, "Lets skinny dip," he cried as he jumped off the bed.

Before she could object he grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. "Lets go and jump in the bay to cool off." Overriding her objections he pulled her after him as they ran down the sand to the waters edge. Mary kept looking around, "someone will see," she cried as she tried to hide her breasts with her hands.

By now Jack was in the water "I can see your pussy and your hands can't even hide your big black boobs, so give up and join me," he called as he splashed water up over her body.

Mary was surprised when he stopped splashing and stood still. My god you are bloody magnificent young woman," he growled. She hung her head as his eyes roamed over her body. He laughed, "Don't tell me you're still shy. You can't be shy when you stand there like a black Aphrodite rising from the sea with the water shining on your black boobs."

He licked his lips. "Your dripping pussy has restored my energy. I have always wanted to make love in the ocean or at least on a beach. Lets be the first to make love here on the sand as the waves lap around us."

When she still stood with her head bowed he growled, "Come here my young beauty, I need that magnificent body to help me christen this little beach." With a cry he leapt up and hauled her down on to the sand. "Come here my black beauty, I want you here and now," he growled as his hands spread her legs.

Once again she was overwhelmed by his lovemaking. He seemed intent on devouring her pussy, bringing her too many little orgasms before his hard driving cock spewed its hot semen into her body. As he gathered his breath he took her head in his hands and kissed her on the lips. "I want to buy this lease," he growled.

He slumped down beside her as he waited for a response. When none was forthcoming he raised himself up to run his hands over her big black breasts. When he saw the tracks of the tears that had ran down her cheek he kissed them away. "Oh hell, I hope you realize that I want you as part of the package. The lease will mean nothing to me without you." He kissed her gently "don't worry," he whispered "we will have a great life together."

12