Jack and Alison Ch. 01

Story Info
Threesome.
1.3k words
3.39
53.4k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am in a house now, but I used to live in an apartment. I was on the first floor and my upstairs neighbor was named Yolanda. She was what the internet dating sights would refer to as a BBW. She was a big girl but after a few beers and being horny as hell, I didn't care. I had fooled around with her a couple of times but I was clear early on that I didn't want any type of monogamous relationship at the time. Yolanda's cousin Alison also lived in the apartment complex but on the opposite side of the building and on the third floor. I had also fooled around with Alison for a time. She wasn't super small either but not quite the same size as Yolanda. Either way, size doesn't matter a lot to me, I'm just letting you know so you can get it in your mind's eye.

One night after a poker game, I came home to find a note on my door. It simply said, "Come upstairs if you want some fun." Well, the problem was I had been drinking for a while and I wasn't sure who left me the message. It seemed more prudent to just go to bed and whomever asked me about it the next day, I would simply say it was late and I didn't want to wake anyone. With that decided, I climbed into bed to sleep off the booze. Before I could get to sleep, however, I had a knock on my door. I knew at this time of night it had to be the person that left the note. I went and opened the door. It was Alison. She was wearing just a t-shirt and panties. She asked why I didn't come up after I saw the note. I gave her my story but was so horny it didn't matter. I grabbed her and pulled her in and started kissing her hard. I started to pull off her panties but she stopped me.

"I told Yolanda I would bring you upstairs," she said.

I was floored at this point. First off, they were cousins. Secondly, I wasn't sure if either knew I had fooled around with the other. So I wasn't sure what was going to happen. I put on a a pair of shorts ( I was just wearing some boxers for bed) and headed upstairs with Alison.

We went into the apartment and Alison dragged me to the couch. I was sitting in the middle of the two girls. Alison leaned over and kissed me and then told me to kiss Yolanda. Who am I to argue? So I start kissing Yolanda and move back and forth between the two. Yolanda is sitting to my left and has her hand up the leg of my shorts and is stroking my cock. Meanwhile, I have my left hand behind Alison and down her panties from behind. She is sitting slightly up on her knees so I can get it all the way under her and am rubbing her pussy and playing with her ass. She loves the ass play, but I'll save that story for later.

Both the girls are getting into it. I don't remember who made the suggestion to remove my shorts but I wasn't going to stop them. They pulled them down and Alison immediately started giving me head. Alison was a little rough. She liked to use her teeth. I enjoyed it but it can really get to you if you are sensitive. At this point, I had my left hand up Yolanda's shorts as well and was playing with her pussy. Alison and Yolanda took turns blowing me for a while. I had been drinking so I wasn't going to come very quickly.

At one point, while I was fingering Yolanda, she absolutely burst when she came. I didn't know it from our fooling around previously, but Yolanda was a squirter. I had never encountered this before. I asked her if she had just cum all over my hand and she said she definitely did. At this point, I needed to fuck someone. Apparently, this was not originally what they had in mind. Alison told me she didn't was to fuck in Yolanda's apartment. Yolanda on the other hand stood up and just said, 'Fuck it." She pulled off her shorts and straddled my cock. Like I said before, Yolanda is a bit big so I couldn't do a lot underneath her, but she didn't care. She rode my cock with her cousin sitting right next to us until she came two more times. Suffice it to say, I was drenched. She squirted each time so I was soaked. When she got up, I turned over to Alison who was still sitting on the couch and spread her legs. I got down on my knees in front of her and was about to drive my cock into her when she stopped me and said that we needed to go down to my apartment. I was ok with it. Before I left though, I told Yolanda that I needed her to suck off all the pussy juice she had gotten on my cock. She obliged with earnest. I realized quickly thought that, if I didn't leave now, Alison wasn't going to give it up. I told Yolanda that we had to go and left for my apartment.

When we got inside, I told Alison to sit down on the couch and I would head to the bathroom and clean up a little after Yolanda. I went to bathroom and quickly washed my cock off and headed back out. When I opened the bathroom door I could see that Alison was now naked and laying in my bed. I went in and laid down next to her. She told me to fuck her right away but I told her to wait. She and her cousin had sucked my cock long enough I thought I owed her a little oral reciprocation. I slid down the bed and found her hot, wet pussy ready. I started slow, just teasing her clit with my tongue. I could tell that she was enjoying it because she was gyrating her hips and trying to get my tongue to go deeper into her pussy. I grabber her legs by the back of her knees and pushed then up towards her chest. This way I could get my tongue right by her asshole too. I licked right around it and them would flatten my tongue like I was eating an ice cream cone and lick from her asshole all the way up her pussy to her clit.

At this point, I couldn't wait anymore. I popped up and plunged my cock between her legs. She made a sounds like she was surprised but then started to moan loudly. Alison was hispanic and started yelling things at me in Spanish that I didn't understand. All I know was the harder I fucked her, the more times I heard the word "Papi". I couldn't hold it much longer and I pulled out a blew a huge load all over her stomach. We were both sweaty and exhausted. We laid there for a couple of minutes and then decided that we needed a shower to get rid of all the sweat and sex smell that was lingering. I got another hard on in the shower and Alison started to give me another blow job while we were in there, but I knew after all the fucking and sucking and drinking that had already occurred, I wasn't coming again. We ended up getting out of the shower and passed out in the bed. We had some more adventurous sex later, but nothing that quite made it to the level of that night.