Jack and Alison Ch. 02

Story Info
Date Night.
2.8k words
4.31
25k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison had called me early on a Wednesday and was having a rough day and work and needed to do something to take her mind off of it. I suggested dinner and movie. She was ok with that but couldn't get out of the office early so we decided to meet late. Alison lived in the same apartment complex that I did. In fact, she lived in the same building just on the opposite side and on the third floor. I was on the first. We hadn't exactly been dating in the traditional sense. We were more like fuck buddies who spent an inordinate amount of time together.

Later in the afternoon, I decided that I wanted to spice up our outing, so I left work early and stopped at the local adult bookstore for a couple of items. This particular store had a good selection of toys. Finding what I was looking for didn't take much time. I purchased my goods and headed to my apartment. I took a shower, shaved, got dressed and waited for Alison to arrive.

There was a knock at my door around eight o'clock. I opened it to find Alison wearing a nice red cocktail dress and black heals. Alison was hispanic and had medium length dark hair and large dark eyes. She had full lips and was on the voluptuous side. She looked great to me. I pulled her inside and gave her a long deep kiss. I fondled her breasts while I did it and let one hand slide up her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties under her dress so I ran a finger between her lips and across her clit, more to tease her than anything else.

"Rough day, huh?" She nodded and told me briefly about her work troubles. "I think I have a couple of things to help you keep your mind off it. Come with me." She followed me back to the bedroom where I had stashed my haul from earlier. I opened the bag and pulled out two items. One was a remote controlled butterfly vibrator and the other was a small black butt plug. "You are going to wear these out for our date." She tried to protest but it wasn't with much enthusiasm. I had her bend over with her hands on the bed, ass out towards me but still standing. I pulled her dress up so I could see what I was doing. I took the butt plug first. There was some lube in the dresser which I retrieved. I let some drip out and it landed just above her asshole and slowly trickled down. I slowly pushed the butt plug in until it was firmly in place. "I want this to stay in during our entire date. No taking it out, understand?" She stood up and nodded. She was moving a little bit side to side trying to get comfortable. The butterfly I had gotten out earlier so I could get the batteries installed and make sure it worked. It was worn like panties with a little vibrating butterfly that rested over the pussy and clit. This model came with a little remote so that I could control the vibration intensity from about 20 feet away. I held the straps open so that she could step in. I pulled it up and adjusted the straps so it was in the correct position. With her dress back in place I looked up and asked if she wanted to see if it worked. She had her eyes wide and was smiling while biting her lower lip. She nodded. I set the remote to its lowest setting and hit the button. Alison straitened up right away. She now had an opened mouth smile and was moaning lightly.

"Good." I stopped the vibrator and put the remote into my pocket. "Let's get out of here. I'm hungry." This was going to be fun.

We headed to a nondescript chain restaurant, the type that would have some sort of antique bicycle hanging from the ceiling or old license plates affixed on the wall over each booth. I specifically requested a table in the middle of the restaurant. Alison was walking more normally now, but I noticed she sat down somewhat gingerly. I had my hand in my pocket on the butterfly remote. When the hostess reached to hand Alison her menu, I hit the button. Alison sat up perfectly straight and missed the menu entirely. She recovered quickly, but shot me a look. The restaurant was about half full but there was enough noise that no one would be able to hear the soft buzzing coming from under Alison's dress. After the look she shot me, I decided I would let the vibrator go for a while. She pretended to read the menu but her eyes would close periodically and she would hold her breath. By the time our waiter came to bring us our waters and take our order, Alison was just about to orgasm. As she tried to tell the waiter that she wanted a Cobb salad, I increased the intensity of the vibrator slightly. She got out the word 'Cobb' but 'Salad' was delayed. She gripped the sides of the table, closed her eyes and dropped her head slightly. She was holding her breath and I could tell that she was trying not to break out into uncontrollable shudders. The waiter looked over at me for an explanation but I just shrugged my shoulders like I had no idea what was happening. Alison looked up and locked eyes with me. She had definitely had an orgasm. I tuned off the vibrator for a moment and let her catch her breath while I ordered my dinner.

I decided to let her eat in peace, but when dessert arrived, I turned the vibrator back on. She tried to take a few bites but couldn't continue eating. She was squirming in her chair and was beginning to draw looks from some of the other customers. I kept my head down and ate like nothing was wrong all the while increasing and decreasing the vibration intensity to keep her off guard. I couldn't tell if she had climaxed or not, but at one point she got up and left for the bathroom. The range of the remote wasn't long enough for the vibration to continue so she was getting a little break. When she returned to the table I gave the vibrator a start just to make sure it hadn't been removed. She jumped just a little bit when I hit the button so it was clear she still had it. I made a trip to the bathroom myself. I was so aroused at this point, I almost stopped in one of the stalls and rubbed one out. But I held off. There was no since wasting that here in the restaurant by myself.

We left the restaurant and headed over to the movie theater. It was late at this point and there was only one movie that hadn't started yet and it was hardly a new release. It had to have been in the last week of its theater run. Undaunted we bought our tickets and headed to the theater after a brief stop for movie snacks. This was not the newer theaters with stadium seating but still had the standard theater seats. We sat in the second to last row. As we were moving down the aisle, I reached up under Alison's skirt to make sure the butt plug was still in place. It was. It was almost show time and the theater was empty except for us. I guess it pays to see movies late on a Wednesday.

The lights dimmed and the previews began. I started up the vibrator again and this time Alison began moaning much more loudly. Also, because I was sitting next to her now, she reached over and began rubbing my cock through my pants. I was hard as a rock at this point. The previews ended and the lights went fully down. No one else had entered the theater. It took Alison about 1.2 seconds after the lights went black to unzip my pants and pull my cock out. She leaned over and started giving me a blow job right away. She was ravenous and moaning like crazy from the vibrator. I reached behind her and started twisting the butt plug in an effort to stimulate her G spot. She started coming again and I could feel the plug move with each of her orgasmic spasms.

The theater was empty so I wasn't overly concerned. What I failed to foresee was the theater usher who was doing his usually rounds. He clearly saw what was happening and stopped to look for just a second and then he left rather abruptly. I assumed this would be the end of our evening. I kept waiting for the manager to come in and unceremoniously remove us from our seats. What ended up happening though was that the usher came back for a longer view. He had one hand in his pocket and it was obvious he was playing with himself. I waived him over.

"Alison, I think our young friend here would like a blow job as well."

She turned away from me a looked up at the usher who couldn't be more that nineteen. She gave him a big grin and then unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. She started working on him and I played with the vibrator remote some more. I increased and decreased the vibration while she sucked him off. He was young and didn't have a lot of staying power. He came within a minute or two.

"Make sure you swallow the whole thing," I told Alison. "We don't want our friend here to go back to work with anything on his clothes." She licked him clean and then turned her attention back to me. Our usher friend excused himself without saying anything. She had just barely started when another college aged theater employee came in a looked down our row. I waived him over. "Looks like you have another one, Alison." She smiled and turned around to help the young man out of his pants. As she started sucking on his cock, I glanced over to the left on my side of the row and saw the young woman who sold me the movie snacks looking my way with her hand rubbing herself over her pants. I nodded her over and she walked down the aisle until she got right next to me. I reached up and undid her pants and pulled them down below her knees. I reached behind her thighs with one arm and pulled her closer to me. She was fully shaved, I could now see and I went right in and started licking her pussy while she was still standing. She tasted fantastic. I got my tongue in between her lips and found her clit. She grabbed me by the back of my head and pushed my tongue against her. Alison was still sucking her guy's cock but he had know taken a seat in the chair next to her's and she was on her knees in front of him.

I certainly hadn't anticipated the "Orgy at the AMC" when we started on this date but I was liking where this was heading. My concession girl was now really grinding her pelvis into my face. I kept my mouth where I thought I could do the most good, but she was gyrating so much I doubt I was helping all that much. I still had my cock sticking out of my zipper and it needed some attention. I grabbed my girl and spun her around and pulled her down so she was sitting on my lap. I grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled them towards her chest to give me easier access to her. Once she was in position, I reached around and slid myself in her. I was so horny at this point, I almost exploded. She was young and tight and I was reaching the end of my control. I pounded her as hard as I could. She was almost screaming with each thrust.

Alison looked over and saw what was going on. I guess she decided I shouldn't be the only on getting laid. She reached up under her dress and removed the butterfly but left the butt plug. She straddled her guy, facing him and slid herself onto his cock. She pulled out her breasts so he could suck on them while she started fucking him in earnest. She was grinding her hips back and forth taking all of his cock into her. I heard him grunt and Alison jumped off just in time to wrap her lips around the head of his cock while he came. Once again, she did not lose a drop. Her guy was done. He leaned his head back and shut his eyes for a minute probably to contemplate what had just happened.

Meanwhile, I was still fucking my little concession girl. Alison leaned over and started licking my cock on each stroke as it went into her. I couldn't handle it any more and I came right inside her. I had been holding off for so long it felt like a geyser went off. The girl came too as Alison was now firmly sucking on her clit while I was still inside her. I slowly pulled out and Alison took me in her mouth. I was sensitive and started to shudder every time she would suck on the head of my cock. The girl too was spent. I gently moved her to the seat next to me that Alison had been in so she was next to the usher who was starting to come out of his stupor. I put my cock back in my pants and Alison retrieved her butterfly. At this point, we headed out, leaving to two theater employees in their respective chairs. The movie wasn't done yet, but honestly, we had no clue what was happening, so there was no problem exiting early.

We had a short drive back to the apartment complex from the theater and headed to my apartment. I led her into the bedroom and removed her dress. I turned her around so her back was to me and bent her over the bed. She still had the butt plug in which I removed. I was getting aroused again. So far, I hadn't really been able to play with Alison. She did give me a blow job in the theater but I hadn't really been able to touch her. I got naked behind her, fully erect now. I went to the nightstand and retrieved some lube. I got behind her again and dipped some lube down the crack of her ass. I also added some directly to my cock and started to put it in her asshole. Usually this took some time, but since she had the butt plug in her all night, I slipped right in. I reached around with one hand and grabbed her breasts and tweaked her nipples a little. I reached down between her legs and was going to rub her clit as I fucked her from behind but she grabbed my hand a pulled it away. I think all the butterfly action had made it too sensitive for that. I decided I would just concentrate on what I was doing. Alison was getting tired and had moved down so her stomach was on the bed but her legs were hanging over the side still. I used this to get better leverage by leaning over her with my hands on the bed next to her shoulders. I was able to get in deeper now and was fucking her hard. Each stroke was harder than the last. Alison was screaming now with every pump, like I might split her in two. I had already come once today, so the second time usually took a bit longer. A couple of minutes later and I was ready to cum. I fucked her as hard I as could for the last few seconds and then exploded deep in her ass. I kept slowing moving my cock in and out, not wanting to really be done, but not having the energy to keep going. Eventually I pulled out and flopped down on the bed.

After a couple minutes of silence, I looked over at Alison who had pulled herself fully up on the bed and was laying next to me. She had her eyes closed and was breathing deeply but wasn’t fully asleep. I ran my hands lightly over her still naked body giving her goosebumps which prompted her to pull the cover up around us. With the stress of her workday now a thing of the past, Alison fell asleep with a little smile on her face. Date night appeared to be a complete success.