Jack and Christine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack: sure – what night?

They arranged via text message to meet in Cambridge, far enough from the family homes to risk not being seen by anybody, but with a cover story that would allow any potential voyeur to not think something deceitful was going on.

Dinner at Browns consisted of starter, main course and dessert, accompanied by a couple of bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon and liquor coffees to finish. Their conversation was playful and light and together they realised the desire for each other remained strong. They became convinced that there was more to their relationship than just sex and they day-dreamed of where they would run away to together, their fantasies ranging from snowed-in stone cottages in the Scottish Highlands where they could make love before a roaring fire to the sun-drenched beaches of the Bahamas, where Christine fretted that sand might get into her butt-crack while they frolicked before the sea. They giggled like lusty teenagers at what they'd do to each other until the bill arrived and before they knew it they were in the fresh air and late night together once again.

Christine linked her arm through Jack's as they walked down the busy Cambridge streets to where his Lexus was parked. "It's always my car, isn't it?" Jack mused.

"Well if we were to shag in mine the suspension would collapse and I'd have a hell of a time explaining that!" They both laughed as Jack guided the expensive Japanese car out of the city and onto the country roads that lead home.

This time Christine's hand did work its way through the zipper of Jack's trousers as he drove and as the midnight hour approached other drivers on the A10 might have been amused to note that the attractive couple in the silver Lexus, smiling and laughing each other were masturbating each other as the car roared down the single carriageway.

Christine had worked Jack's cock into stiffness and she slowly pulled on it as he drove, cautious not to excite him too much. Cruise control might keep the car at a certain speed but he still had to hold the wheel and she was mindful of him shooting off into the ditch. It hadn't stopped her, however, from opening her legs and sliding the skirt she was wearing up to allow him to slide his hand up her thigh until he could feel the soft mound of hair between her legs.

His eyes had widened with surprise slightly and she had laughed. "I rarely wear knickers," and then she laughed again. "You'll look at me a different way the next time you see me in the office, won't you!"

They'd both giggled and then she'd gasped with delight as his fingers touched her wetness. She was so moist and her pussy lips felt silky smooth as he moved his fingers over them, around them, teased her clitoris. Her breathing had become shallow and heavy and her voice husky. "Pull off here," she commanded.

Breaking off from teasing her for a moment, Jack followed her directions until the Lexus was parked in a shaded forest area far from any main traffic.

"Do me here."

There was no hesitation to her voice. She grabbed at him roughly as he pulled at his trousers and kicked them over his ankles, climbing across the gear stick. Reaching to the side of her seat he touched the button that allowed the seat to drop back and for a moment they waited as the whir of the motor filled the cabin. Christine giggled as the seat lowered behind her and slid back to give them more room. "This must be what it's like to fuck on a dentist's chair," she mused.

And then Jack was in her. His cock slid easily into the hot wet folds of her cunt and she cried out with delight as she clasped his butt and pulled him deep into her, feeling him stretch her lips open and push her vaginal walls wide as he seemed to push ever-deeper into her. For a moment she thought he wasn't going to stop, that the thick tip of his prick would push all the way through her cervix and into her womb. "Fuck, fuck, you feel massive," she winced, almost in pain. "Don't stop, don't stop."

And then he was all the way inside her, deep into the soaking wet depths of her pussy, their mouths pushed together in a deep and passionate kiss as a wave of climax washed over Christine's body. She shook with excitement and pleasure as he filled her, each time pulling back and pushing deep into her again, the car's suspension rocking beneath them as they screwed each other on the passenger seat of his company car.

"Christ, you feel hot," Jack breathed into her mouth. Her pussy felt hot, tight and wet around the straining muscle of his manhood and he couldn't help but keep stopping deep inside her, enjoying the sensation of her around him.

"It needs fucking hard," Christine groaned into his ear, and he didn't need encouraging twice. Lifting her thighs up around him, Christine placed one foot on the dashboard, the other across on the car's steering wheel, and used her hands on the headrest behind her to push herself down on to his cock.

In turn, Jack pushed his feet against the floor of the passenger well, gripped Christine's hips and pounded at her pussy as she'd never felt it before. She screamed in pleasure as his prick pushed into her deeper and harder with each thrust until she began to feel dizzy. She thought she was going to pass out as her orgasm approached and she bit her lip to fight back the guttural scream that was emanating from deep within her stomach.

But there was no stopping it. Her orgasm rushed forward, her pussy clamped tight around his cock and she shook with desire as the warmth in her belly forced the scream from her throat.

"Oh God! Fuck!" She cried.

Jack leaned down and bit at her neck as he felt himself thicken with spunk and then he was coming inside her, his sperm rushing into that sweet, juicy haven between her legs and he groaned against her skin with pleasure as the scent of the musty sex in such a confined space swarmed around them.

They collapsed together on the seat and then Christine was crying. "Oh God, oh God. What have we done?"

At first Jack was confused and then it dawned on him. While she was masturbating him, while she was sucking him, somehow she was able to separate their relationship from that which she had with her husband. Now they had had sex. Full on, dynamic, passionate, animal fucking. And she had broken a cardinal rule, stepped over a line she had clearly not meant to cross.

4.

They didn't see each other for a long time after that. For a while, the late night text messages stopped, the telephone calls while they were on their way home from respective appointments stopped. In the office, conversation was stilted. Colleagues and friends noticed the difference and many put two and two together. Though nobody had ever said it to Jack and Christine, many who worked around them had noticed the lust between the couple, one or two had seen their clandestine meetings in nearby car parks and one colleagues had seen Jack's car in the lay-by the night she had first performed oral sex on him, had slowed down enough to notice two shadowy figures inside in compromising positions. The rumours through the office were rife and now the two of them weren't talking it was taken as further confirmation.

In an effort to get away from the strained relationship, Jack booked himself a week's worth of appointments in Scotland in the hopes that the break would give him and his friend time to convalesce, to work things out, to put their friendship – if not their physical relationship – back together.

Helping to break his Monday journey, Jack booked an appointment at a customer in Derby and a hotel a mile north for that night. The rest of the journey would take place on Tuesday morning, getting him to Glasgow in time for a late afternoon appointment that would then lead on to dinner. He'd worked it out perfectly, but he hadn't checked the department's calendar.

"What are you doing here?" Christine saw him first. She was sitting in one of the small leather chairs in reception, waiting for her customer to come out and meet her. Jack checked himself in with the receptionist and wandered over to where she was sitting.

She looked very formal today, wearing a trouser-suit with her shirt buttoned to her neck. None of her clothes were pulled tight, disguising the lithe figure that was hidden beneath. "I'm meeting Rob," he told her. She looked good, even in this formal get-up. Her hair, more blonde than red these days, was pulled back over her head and tied off in a pony-tail that fell halfway down her back. Her make up was soft, subtle tones of pink over her pretty, freckled face, the lipstick a softer pink tone with less shine to it than usual.

"So am I," she said, a perplexed look on her face.

"Chris, Jack," a voice said. "So good of you both to be here." An elderly gentleman they both knew well walked towards them. "Apologies for the confusion over the double-booking – my secretary saw your company name and just assumed that you were both coming together, rather than separately."

Jack and Christine bluffed their way round the error, blaming their own diaries, and followed the business owner to his office. The meeting was stilted and afterwards the couple were forced to face each other in the car park.

In the end Jack decided to clear the air. "I've got a hotel booked a mile up the road from here. Why not come back and have dinner with me. We can talk."

At first he thought she would say no, but after a moment of looking at him she nodded. "That would be nice."

They dined in the little bar that was hooked on to the side of the cheap lodge hotel and, despite herself, Christine followed Jack back to his room afterwards. They hadn't discussed sex or their relationship during the meal, just business and mutual acquaintances. Now they found themselves lying on the double bed together. Jack was partially sitting up, a pillow providing support, while Christine curled up on the bed beside him and lay her head on his stomach.

"I do love you, you know," she said softly. She had been listening to his breathing as he had absent-mindedly stroked his hand through her hair. The pony-tail was gone now, her golden locks flowing over her shirt and onto the plain bed covers.

"I love you too."

"What are we going to do?"

Jack thought about the question for a moment. "What do you want to do?"

"I hate it when you answer a question with a question." He laughed, but she carried on. "I want my cake and to eat it too."

"Me too."

Her hand was stroking his thigh now, her fingers cautiously working their way up until she was almost touching his groin, and then sliding back down again. She repeated this over and over as talked.

"I've missed you," he said.

"I'm missed you too." Her hand had become braver. It slid up to cup him through the jeans he was wearing. She squeezed slightly. "I've missed him too."

Jack let his hand slide down the back of her head, over her shoulders, rubbing her back gently.

Christine's fingers worked the zip on his jeans and then her hand was inside. He felt himself harden at her touch and he groaned as she pulled him out through the hole in his trousers. He could feel her breath on the tip of his cock and it excited him. His cock twitched with anticipation and Christine flicked her tongue over the tip of it. He thought he heard her say hello to his knob.

They lay like that for a moment, Christine holding his manhood in her hand, her breath warm on the mushroom tip of his cock. Every now and then she would let her tongue trail the head of his penis. Her hand squeezed him, moved up and down his shaft, excited him.

Jack said nothing. His heart was beating fast, he was unsure what was coming next.

He felt her tongue tease the tip of his cock once again, then her lips kissed the head, delicately. Reflexively, he pushed his cock forward towards her mouth, thinking she might back away. She didn't. Instead, she opened her mouth and welcomed him in.

Her tongue was as cool as he remembered it, sliding gracefully over his shaft as she moved her head down to swallow him whole. For a while she did little more than that, moving her head steadily back and forth, sucking him slowly. There was no force or aggression, this time it was a lover's passion. She wanted to please him with her lips, to excite him but not to bring him to climax. This was foreplay, not fucking.

She bobbed her head up and down, sucking him, teasing him, letting her tongue work its magic over his pole until he was as hard as nature would allow him to be and then she pulled back from him.

Together they worked each other's clothes off until, for the first time in their relationship, the were naked before each other.

"You're beautiful," Jack whispered, pulling her face to his and kissing her lips gently. Then he pushed her back onto the bed and began to nibble her neck. His fingers worked their way up her thighs until he felt the moistness that was the entrance to her sex, his mouth simultaneously working its way down her body, taking each bullet-hard nipple into his mouth in turn as his fingers teased and massaged her pussy lips until she was wet and open, waiting for him.

His mouth continued its journey down over her stomach until he could smell her sex. He controlled his hunger, eager not to appear urgent or amateurish, until his head was between her legs. Using his fingers he pulled her vagina lips apart and let his tongue lap at the wet opening, revelling in the sensation of her smooth, slick pussy lips, thirstily lapping up the bitter-sweet juices of her excitement.

She pushed her crotch forward, urging him to take more of her into his mouth, to envelope the folds of her pussy entrance with his lips and he didn't disappoint. She gyrated her hips, writhing her cunt against his face as he hungrily ate at her, lapping up her juices and probing her depths with his tongue until her first cry of delight rushed from her mouth. He felt the orgasm surge into his mouth and eagerly swallowed it up, sucking, licking, lapping at her cunt until she grabbed at his head and began to pull him up her body.

"Make love to me," she begged, kissing him, tasting her juices on his tongue, licking them from his lips. His cock slid into her waiting hole, as hot and tight as it had been that night in the car. She wrapped her legs around him, pulled him close so that he could feel her breasts pushed against his chest as they screwed slowly on top of the bed covers.

Christine could feel another orgasm approaching and, using her legs, she deftly rolled the two of them over so that Jack was suddenly on his back, Christine astride him. Glancing down he watched himself sliding in and out between her legs as she bit her lip, holding back the next orgasm, enjoying the sensation of him pumping into her pussy for just a moment longer. It was not enough, the climax was already there and she gasped out, collapsing against him for a moment as she shuddered, the sensation of his big cock deep inside her too much to keep the emotion and orgasm at bay.

"I want to fuck you," he whispered into her ear. "I want to do you hard, deep, pleasure you."

She giggled. "Then do it," she urged. "Do me anyway you want."

Pushing her up he lifted her from him and onto the bed. Christine knew what he wanted and rolled onto her front, lifting herself up on her knees until her backside was in the air, widening her thighs until her pussy glistened in the raw light of the stark room. Jack knelt behind her, guiding the tip of his cock to her pussy lips, and watched excitedly as he slid into her, the scent of her excited sex rising to assail his nostrils as he pushed deep into her.

Christine groaned, biting at the pillow as he filled her deeper than he had ever done before. Gripping her hips he pulled her back towards him and she lifted herself up onto her arms so that she could push hard at him. Her cunt lips gripped him tightly and he smiled salaciously at the sight. In this position her lips gripped at him so tightly he thought he was going to climax immediately so he slid back, not ready yet. He wanted to end with a dramatic climax and Christine already knew what it was.

Making love had passed by – now they were fucking. She needed him as urgently as he needed her. He was to plunder her pussy as hard as he could and cover her with his hot seed. They both knew it; they both needed it.

Jack waited until the climax had subsided and then thrust hard and deep into her cunt. Christine cried out in surprise and pleasure with each thrust. His cock was deep and hard inside her, hot, full, a driving poker that was filled with pleasure.

Jack's orgasm approached. He could feel it, it needed out and Christine knew it. She suddenly pulled away from him, knelt before him and offered her face to him, opening her mouth as he grabbed at his cock and pulled at himself, feeling the explosion deep within him, feeling it burst forth, watching as it tore from deep within his penis and covered her lips, her tongue, her neck, her breasts.

He kept pulling at his cock, waiting for every last drop to be free, then Christine took him in her mouth, sucked him into her, licked him clean and dry.

The two of them collapsed onto the bed, ignoring the trails of sperm that covered both their body; they just wanted to hold each other close.

5

Like any good tryst, Jack knew it wouldn't last long.

He was in Paris, on business, when the call came.

"Listen, darling," she said. "People are talking... we have to be more careful... we can't carry on."

It wasn't the news he wanted, but he'd been expecting it anyway.

12