Jack and Diane

Story Info
Wife cheats and gets unholy offer.
4.9k words
3.89
92.7k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
887 Followers

Author's note: For those looking for a story packed with hot sex front to back, this isn't it. Got some early on but the depth of true love is what I intended to explore. Also one need's to be accepting of a story that touches supernatural interactions. Enjoy. Fritz51

*

Jack and Diane

Brad opens the door to the hotel room and Diane walks in as he is rubbing her butt as a prelude of a glorious afternoon of sexual gratification for both of them. Diane is thoroughly enjoying the attention as it was relieving her anxiety over turning 40 years old in a few weeks. Brad had begun working at Diane's office a little over two years ago and was an instant breath of fresh air for all the women working there as he was a 29 year old handsome, single, tall drink of sexual fantasy for all of them including Diane. Over that two-year period she had daydreamed about Brad singling her out of all these potential lovers and taking her to unknown heights of sexual joy cumming harder and longer than ever before. A conflict that kept ruining that dream was Diane was married to Jack, who was a devoted husband. She would be the first to describe her man as quite handsome, very successful and attentive to her to an extent that many other women envied her. Without any argument she would agree that he was an ideal husband whom she loved dearly.

Curious thing though, Jack's resume didn't stop the daydream fantasy about Brad and when the flirting with her about a year ago began it seemed she couldn't help herself give tit for tat (well giving tit in a moment). The flirting became more intimate and soon lunches at the downtown hotel had become routine, until today the meal was all that got tasted. Over the last several days the fact that Diane would soon turn forty was really messing with her head and self-confidence. She had to face that she will not be able to lie to herself any longer, she was getting older, no longer thirty something -- forty, yuck! Ouch! That a twenty something found her desirable served the same function as drugs do for an addict, that is easing pain.

The saddest part of this course was that her pain was of her own mind's creation. The obsession with age and equating the unavoidable march of time with her perceived loss of being a sexy, desirable women. Brad's attention eclipsed her self-induced torture and diminished the guilt she knew she would feel for betraying a wonderful husband. Jack also fed her self-image with compliments but he's supposed to, he's her husband so it didn't carry the same weight as when Brad stroked her ego.

Moving into the room with purpose now the two lovers were a blur of kissing passionately while ripping cloths off yet trying not to rumple them badly, they needed to look "normal" when they later emerged back into public. It was actually kind of comical the way a shirt or blouse would be torn off fast but then immediately handled with care so as to make it not look like it had been run over by a truck. Having arrived at panties and bra for her and boxers for him they were able to slow the pace and start to enjoy the remaining striptease. This would be the first time a man's hands other than her husband's had touched her naked flesh in 19 years -- 17 of marriage and 2 years of exclusive dating.

Their kissing became even more intense and Brad slipped his hand up her back to release her bra, she shivered as the clasp snapped loose. She felt it was her turn to demonstrate desire so she pushed back a little from him, enough that she was able to shrug the bra straps off of her shoulders. She slid down Brad's front, tucked her thumbs in his boxers and slid them to the floor, her bra falling away in the process. Diane, now on her knees was directly eye level with a beautiful cock and without hesitation opened her mouth and took him in.

She thought: I need to give him the best BJ he's ever had, one he'll never forget! Diane began to make love to his dick. Soft licking along the underside of the head and shaft and each time it twitched she pushed forward to take as much of the shaft as possible into her mouth and then slowly withdraw back to the tip then repeat over and over. As she gave her oral best efforts, she delicately stroked his balls and moaned with desire. He felt the delightful vibrations of the moaning along with hearing the lust resonating from her throat. She wasn't pretending, she was getting off on blowing him.

Brad was going crazy as this was the most sensual BJ he'd ever had and out of courtesy he warned that he come if she didn't stop. Diane was feeling like a woman possessed and pulled his cock from her mouth only long enough to say "Do it lover, I need to taste you". With that she cradled his balls with one hand and reached around his ass and pulled his cock into her mouth as far as she could take it as if to emphasize her desire to take his seed. Brad was pushed over the edge by her action and began erupting jet after jet of cum into her mouth and throat while she attempted to swallow to keep up. Still not pulling away she nursed the last of his offering like all animals stay at a mother's tit getting that last bit of nourishment and last bit of satisfaction. Finally, she raised up and was turning away from him with the intent of being considerate and using mouthwash before continuing.

Brad wasn't having it, he was to far gone, to full of lust and he spun her around to kiss her passionately to let her know his desire for her was as strong as ever. His tongue shot in her mouth as no residual cum was going to deter his continuation of their love making, he wanted to taste her also and right now. Backwards on to the bed she went with him moving on top of her lower half, at first to kiss and tease her pussy through her panties. Diane thrust her hips up to meet his mouth several times and on the last time her panties disappeared and he resumed his assault on her bare flesh. It was obvious he knew his trade, then he upped the game and slid his hands up to her tits while not stopping with his tongue. She hadn't told him about her nipples, but when his fingers began to roll them around and lightly pull on them, they became so hard and she reacted so strongly he knew he had hit pay dirt. She realized she didn't have to explain to Brad that her nipples were her trigger, he knew and worked them accordingly.

Moments later Diane uttered some incoherent words and lifted her bottom 6 inches off of the bed forcing Brad's mouth up with her and came like block busters. It was glorious, the sensations Brad had given her traveled from her nips to her clit and back like an electric arc. Brad got on to his elbow as if to get up, perhaps to use mouthwash but she grabbed his arm and pulled him up on top of her into a deep kiss to share her cum with what was left of his.

They rested for a little while in a naked embrace until little teasing nudges and playful licks caused his erection to recover. Diane was also ready so he rolled on top of her, kissed her and feeling his hardness pressing into her she said "take me". He tried to go slow, but the desire was intense and she was also anxious to give this last surrender to her lover. She looked into his eyes, more sternly this this time and said "TAKE ME" this time more of a command than a request. He thrust forward hard and she yelped a little but as he pulled back worried that he had hurt her she pulled him back into her hard as her legs were already wrapped around him. Neither of them had any more hesitation and he slammed into her with her providing her share of the effort for a good 8 to 10 minutes until they both increased the pace and came at the same time grunting and gasping like the rutting animals they were.

After some more rest they managed one more bout but it wasn't as primal as the first, still good but not the contest winner like before. It was time to leave so both hopped in the shower, had some more fun but agreed it was time to leave.

As Diane was getting dressed she was suddenly having second thoughts, the blood lust had mostly dissipated and the reality of betraying her husband was setting in. Her age and worries of becoming undesirable no longer were foremost in her thinking. Instead, the realization that sex with Brad was not fully satisfying. The sex was great, really great, but something was missing. She thought as she reviewed the past afternoon's activity: No love, none all, why Brad wouldn't be heart sick if I got hit by a bus tomorrow, sad probably, he liked me but he doesn't love me nor do I love him. I love my husband that's why it's always been so much better with Jack, I love my husband. My husband, oh my God, what have I done. This ends today. Never again, how could I be so stupid. Please God, please do not let Jack find out, I'll do anything, it would hurt him so bad, please, please......

Then the elevator arrived and Brad and Diane got in and as it went down she turned to Brad and said "We've made a terrible mistake. This can never happen again. Please don't allow my husband to find out." Brad said "I wondered as we were in the shower if you were having a guilt attack. I could see it in your eyes and you stopped being as playful. Don't worry, you are secret is safe but I will cherish today's memory forever."

Senator Phil Bacstaber had announced he was running for re-election and was having a rally later tonight in this same hotel. The local press decided to ambush him there to ask some embarrassing questions and had him cornered near the elevators. Diane & Brad stepped off elevator right into this impromptu news conference and though they tried to evade the cameras they worried that they could be in some of the shots that were being taken of the Senator.

Diane when back to their office and has a bunch of shopping bags with some things for her desk, all to make it seem like she had spent a long lunch shopping. Brad didn't return just to keep suspicion off of both of them. After finishing up the day she hopped in the car and headed home to find her husband Jack in the living room watching something on TV and holding his cell phone in his hand. Her face went white when she saw he was watching the local news and was re-running a segment covering the Senator, with her and Brad trying to sneak out of view.

Jack said "Mike called me, and said I better turn the channel 5 news. Care to explain?"

Diane was speechless, he knew the truth without her saying a word and she hadn't had time to rehearse an explanation, not that there was anything she could say that would excuse today's revelation.

Since there wasn't a response Jack continued "Looks like Brad from your office, you and him doing some extra assignment up in one of the rooms?"

Finally Diane found her voice "I know it looks bad, but it's not what you think." As she said this, she instantly realized how stupid that must sound. All cheating wives say that and it is exactly what it looks like, his beloved wife had just come down from a room where she was fucking another guy.

Jack weighed in again "OK, tell me what it actually is because it looks like you have been slutting around fucking Brad."

Diane "Please believe me, it was only this one time and I'm so sorry, it will never happen again. I love you with all my heart and cannot believe I allowed this to happen, please let me make it up to you. I can't bear the thought of being without you."

Jack "What did he have to offer you that I haven't been providing? Enough sex? Telling you how beautiful you are? How much I love you?

Diane "No, No you were not lacking in any area, It's all my fault, I allowed a little depression over turning 40 screw up my head and it allowed be to be pleased with a 29 year old man showing interest."

Jack "So that's it, trading me out for a younger man, more stamina I suppose."

Diane "No, I was just blinded by the thrill of still being desirable. I love only you, and would give anything to make it right with you."

Jack "Well you've done enough, go up stairs and pack a few things and get the fuck out of my sight and don't come back, we are through." And with that Jack stormed out of the room and then while heading out the door said "Don't be here when I get back."

Diane pleaded "Jack I know you still love me, please let's talk, find a counselor, find a way to get back to our marriage."

Jack "There is no more marriage. Talk to me only through an attorney. We are getting a divorce. Funny thing though -- I didn't know what to get a 40 year old woman for a present, a divorce, how appropriate. Happy fucking birthday!"

It had been weeks now, Jack wouldn't speak to her not even on the phone. She had been served -- at work, so had Brad, how embarrassing. She would keep her job because Diane wasn't a boss over him or he over her, just two employees using very poor judgement. Her birthday had been the worst ever, cards came in wishing well, some mentioning Jack, the birthday cards had already been mailed -- it was not meant to hurt but it did, badly. Diane spent a lot of time lately at a small café thinking about her stupidity but wishing, praying actually that there could be some way that she could reverse her actions. The realization of the pain that she had caused her husband was the worst of it. She felt pain too, but she deserved it, Jack had done nothing wrong, actually he did everything right and look what it got him: a cheating slut for a wife. She ripped into herself at every opportunity for betraying the only man that she would ever love. An evening alone again, her praying to a deity that she wasn't sure existed, she was desperate, she would do anything to undo this terrible thing she'd done.

***********************************

A tall stranger walks into the café and since it is kind of crowed he asks if he might sit at her booth. She looks up, sees all of the people and gestures for him to sit. He starts some small talk with her and since she is so desperate for someone to listen, she decides to unload her story on a complete stranger who says his name is Damien. After hearing her speak and noting the pain in her voice he becomes more interested in her tale, more that one would expect of a person that shouldn't care at all.

Then, unbelievably he offers her a way out, a choice that she gets to make because the universe been driven off track by accident and has formed a new time line that was not supposed become reality. Naturally Diane thinks this guy is some kind of kook and with all of her cheating troubles pressing down on her she only wishes to get rid of him so she can return to berating herself for being so foolish and praying for a chance at forgiveness.

Damien "If I was able to go back in time and erase your fling with Brad so that it never happened, what would she be willing to do in return?" Diane is startled by his knowledge, she hadn't mentioned names, only that she'd cheated and was remorseful for her indiscretion and immediately starts to leave thinking that this guy must have an agenda, perhaps he's been hired by Jack to torment her or some kind of blackmail attempt.

Suddenly, at the waving of Damien's hand time stops, everyone in the café is suddenly frozen in place. Except for her and Damien movement has stopped, the people have stopped, sound has stopped, the water running in the cook's sink has stopped. Damien gestured for her to sit back down and said "Now let's talk about your situation and your choice."

Diane's thinking immediately shifted. He was no kook, look at what was done with only the wave of a hand. She sat down and though quite nervous began to listen to what Damien was saying without the distraction of the world around her, thinking that this could not be, but she wasn't dreaming - it was really happening. Having allowed enough time to pass for Diane to adjust and accept that he had the power to do whatever he said he could do, Damien spoke again "I know what you have done, how you have betrayed your husband and how you have been longing, yes even praying to be able to remove the pain in Jack's heart. I ask you again -- what would you be willing to do?"

Diane responded quickly, very likely too quickly "I would be willing to do absolutely anything to be able to relieve the anguish that I've caused my husband. I'm willing to bear this burden forever, as I deserve the punishment but Jack does not and to be able to remove that hurt would be worth any price".

Damien responded "A woman who was destined to cheat on her husband but had not done so yet was killed before her time in a violent car crash resulting in her burning to death. An agreement could be made, a bargain if you will: in exchange for setting time back a little to where the betrayal of your husband could be erased by changing a single word. The YES you told Brad when he wanted so desperately to get into your panties and asked you to meet him at the hotel could be changed. I could allow you to instead say NO and your sin removed because in the new reality the infidelity did not happen. But you must agree to sign this document assigning your soul to me and take the place of the women in the crash."

Diane responded, not quickly this time "The agreement seems heavily stacked in your favor, Damien. My soul and a horrible death to have my husband change from a grief of a wife that betrayed him to a grief of a wife who dies."

Damien says "It's true he will hurt deeply after your death, but it will only be temporary, after a year of dark times and grief he will meet a women by chance, fall in love again and live a good life with a beautiful wife and children." As he spoke the words visions of Jack sobbing with grief, then meeting Ellen and being happy again filled Diane's conscience as if she were watching a movie. She saw that Jack would indeed be happy and felt jealousy toward this Ellen, that she would provide her husband with such fond memories and children. Mostly though she felt regret as this scene that had just played out in her mind was one that would have belonged to her had she not done that one stupid act. Full of guilt, exhausted by non-stop berating of her own bad decision she accepts damnation, reaches for and signs Damien's document feeling she deserves what is to come. In an instant she's sitting in her car and a drunk man speeding through a stop light is about to crash into her driver's door when everything goes black.

**********************************************

Jack has been devastated by Diane's affair and has choices to make. He feels he must divorce her as she has ripped his heart out and thoughts of her with Brad cut into his soul. Although he still loves her deeply and she has pled with him for forgiveness promising to spend eternity loving him strongly enough to push back the hurt that she knows she inflicted, he was afraid to risk her hurting him again. If only he could be sure that Diane was really full of remorse and regret and not just sad that she got caught. If given the chance would she be forever true to him? Could he find it in himself to give her the chance she had been begging for, could she really love him enough to push the disgusting images of her and Brad out of his mind? Or was she playing him? If only he could know the truth. He prayed for answers.

As he sits at his kitchen table drinking yet another beer, he hears a knock at the door and thinks: It can't be Diane, I told her if she came here I would have the police remove her, so believing it must be someone else he answers the door. A young beautiful creature of a woman stands before him dressed in white and says that it is important that she speak to him.

Thinking this must be some type of con or sales tactic he says "Look Miss, this is not a good day. How about taking your pitch to the next house and leave me alone."

She replies "Jack, you need to hear me out and there is a time limitation so please allow me inside where we can talk."

fritz51
fritz51
887 Followers
12