Jack and Dianne

Story Info
Two American kids growing up in America's heartland.
5.2k words
4.12
10.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Bailey
B_Bailey
46 Followers

Chapter One

Jack's story

When Dianne and I met, we were freshmen in college. The college was one of those junior colleges located in a bedroom community of a much larger town about thirty miles away. We hit it off pretty good since we did have a few classes together. We found out we were from small townships of about the same size. In high school I was the first string quarterback. I had my pick of any of the girls there and I did take advantage of my opportunities. Dianne approached me and asked if we could do some studying together and I readily agreed. After all Dianne was a real nice looking piece of work and everyone agreed that she was hot.

Describing her would be like trying to describe some Greek Goddess. She was beautiful with long brunette hair, gorgeous brown eyes, standing around five foot seven inches tall and every brick in place. Her figure very much resembled the proverbial hourglass. With thirty-six "C" cups, a twenty-four inch waist and thirty-seven inch hips, it was a figure to kill for. Her voice sounded like angels singing when she spoke.

All I really wanted to do is see if I could make a touchdown with her. I figured studying with her was the easiest way to do that. So we began studying together after the first week of classes were over on that very next Saturday afternoon.

Dianne's Story

I met Jack in my first class on my first day of college. It was a junior college because I just wanted to start getting the basics out of the way so I could concentrate on the more important stuff later. Even though I still was not sure what I wanted to do when I graduated I felt I had time to figure it all out. Well a couple of my classes were not as easy as I would have hoped for, but I was determined to make this work at nearly any cost.

I asked Jack if he would like to study together since we had four of our classes together anyhow. That turned out to be both beneficial and detrimental. Beneficial because he knew some things about some of the curricula and I knew other things he did not. So that was the good part. The not so good part was that before the end of the first semester I had fallen for the guy. That would make it harder for me to concentrate on the things I knew I should have.

To describe Jack would be like trying to describe a movie star in a romantic chick flick. Jack stands five foot ten inches tall, well build and very muscular. He has the most romantic blue eyes framed with collar length wavy blonde hair. His voice while not high pitched was more of an alto pitch to it. When he whispered, he knew how to whisper and blow into your ear just enough to send tingles through your spine. He was an Adonis, if that would rightly describe him. I had really hoped I would not find a boyfriend so quickly but who can tell when the right person comes along what your reactions would be.

Jack

We did the study thing together for about two months before I finally had enough of looking down her blouse when I could get a chance and asked her out for the upcoming weekend. Finals were over and it was time to unwind and that is exactly what I, or should I say we, needed to do. Since America's third coast, the Gulf of Mexico, was only two hours away by car I hoped we could spend time at a condo somewhere near the ocean. I booked a condo for a week's stay without asking Dianne if she wanted to go or not. I just knew I was going to unwind with or without her but I sincerely hoped she would want to go.

She agreed that it was exactly what we needed to do. She even offered to pay half of the cost of the condo. So it was a set date and we were to head out Friday after the last class was over.

Dianne

Jack and I did study for about two months and everything was going good. My grades were high enough to allow me to relax and after I finally got into the swing of college life, I now had a little extra time on my hands. Of course when finals came around it was twenty-four hour study marathons with us. I could tell Jack was at least paying attention to me because he kept stealing glances my way. I did have to tell him to look up a few times because my eyes were up here and not inside my shirt. That made us both laugh and I really did enjoy the fact that he did keep trying to look. I think it turned me on, OK, it did turn me on but I was not going to tell him that.

I think it was Monday morning after our first final was over that Jack mentioned that he had rented a condo near the beach that was two hours from here and asked me if I wanted to go. Of course I wanted to go. I needed to unwind just like any other first year at college. I needed to relax because I could feel my shoulder muscles tightening up even when I tried to soak in the tub when I bathed. I knew I needed to relax real soon. When Jack asked me if I wanted to go to the beach for the week I jumped at the chance. I felt it would help me relax and maybe just show him how much I appreciated what he had done for me during the first semester of college.

Their Story

As soon as classes were over that Friday they left for the two hour drive to the condo. There was the usual chit chat while driving down to the coast but nothing that would lead the other to even think about what would transpire. Jack, being the "gentleman" he was had the forethought to rent a two bedroom suite. He was not sure how things would turn out but he did have high hopes. Dianne it seems had her own agenda. After arriving and getting the entire sets luggage upstairs to the rooms a suggestion was made by Jack to go ride around and get a meal for now and maybe pick up some snacks for later. Dianne said she wanted to go change first.

Now normally the weather for early December would be rather cool but during the day time hours the temperature would hover in the mid to upper eighties which are still quite warm. The evening hours the temperature would only drop to the high sixties so even though it was cooler it only made it bearable for these two kids with their hormones building a bonfire like heat from within. Dianne came out wearing cut off short shorts with her bikini top on covered by a thin tee shirt.

This was setting an atmosphere that would later erupt for both of them. Remember Jack's description of Dianne as being a Greek Goddess and her description of Jack as being like that of a movie star for a chick flick, well one can only imagine what was going through the minds of both of these kids being all alone by themselves with no one else around.

"Dianne" said Jack "would you like to hit the sack early and get an early start on tomorrow? Or do you have something else in mind? We can watch a movie, listen to some music, sit out on the deck and just listen to the ocean rolling in. We have all week to do what we want, when we want and where we want. It's your choice."

"Well Jack, why don't we turn the music on sort of low and sit out on the deck and drink some beer and just watch the surf? It's just way too nice to waste what we have here by turning in too early. Besides right now I would really like to just sit and relax and let my mind go blank" she said.

Jack turned on some music, country music at that because the both liked it and Dianne got a couple of beers and headed to the deck. As she sat down and popped the top of one of the beers, Jack took it from her and set it down. He then took her by the hand and gently raised her to her feet and started swaying to the music with her in his arms. She greedily complies and the danced the next three songs before they sat back down to drink the beer. Jack could not help but notice how the cooler air was affecting Dianne's nipples, but then again the dancing did nothing but stimulate him as apparent by his own semi starting to bulge his own pants.

Silence is golden as they say in the old rock and roll song but this silence was heavenly. They both stared out to the sea but they both also had the other on their own mind. The next few songs passed without incident but as the next song came on which as it turned out to be a song with wildness built into the lyrics came on Dianne got up and started gyrating to the music. As Jack started to get up too, Dianne gently shoved him back into his seat and she continued dancing, rather provocatively too. With appreciative eyes, a fire in his soul and the devil in his mind, Jack was getting excited beyond anything he had ever experienced before. Dianne's gyrations, the late evening setting sun, the quietness of the serene setting and the likely hood of Jack and Dianne finally getting together had Jack on edge. The edge of his chair anyway.

Jack finally got up and helped Dianne out of her tee shirt. The setting sun glistened off her breasts like golden globes. Her flat tummy had just the right wrinkle when she would flex her abdomen and her loose fitting cut off shorts was killing Jack's imagination. He was wondering what she had on under the shorts and he was soon to find out.

Dianne, while still dancing, moved her hands to undo the button of her shorts and then unzipped them. She turned around to face away from Jack as she bent slightly to remove the shorts revealing her swim suit bottom covered derriere. Her slightly tanned body covered in the minuscule swim suit was too much for Jack to handle. He finally brought her to his lap and started kissing her. Not just kissing but forcefully mashing their lips together, attacking her tonsils with his tongue and probing her mouth as best he could and she returned the kiss with just as much gusto as she was getting.

It was not long before he was trying to undo the strings which held the top on when she slipped from his lap shaking her head no to him. When she stood up, she reached behind her back and undid the top herself. Again she turned her back to him as she slid the bikini bra off and covered herself with the other hand as she turned around to face him again. Jack was stunned by her beauty. She dropped the top and continued to dance for him. Jack on the other hand was trying to undress himself when she stopped him from doing that too.

She reached over to him and removed his shirt for him. He had already undone the buckle of his belt but had stopped when Dianne motioned for him not to. She finally pulled his belt off of him while he was still sitting in the chair and wrapped it behind his neck pulling him ever so gently towards her naked upper torso. As Jack stood up it was apparent he was excited about what was happening as she was while she also unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He soon let them fall to the floor of the deck they were on and they both started slow dancing with just his tidy whiteys and her bikini bottoms on. It was one of the most erotic feelings either one had ever experienced. Another hour went by before they finally entered the condo and headed for the master bedroom.

Jack knew he needed a shower and hoped Dianne would join him and he was not disappointed. Both finally naked from all the restrictions society puts upon us they headed to the master bath, both to clean up and to explore each other's body as they had never explored anyone in the past.

Their exploratory shower was everything either had hoped it to be. They washed each other with gentle lovingness. They held each other with caresses of pure lust and love. They had indeed fallen in love over the short two months since they met. Both were in awe of each other's willingness to overlook any past they may have had. It was pure unadulterated love for each other, only the next few years would tell the tale if their love would endure.

Chapter two

Jack and Dianne stayed in their respective rooms for the next semester. When they started their sophomore year they had transferred to another college. Now they were going to the school they wanted to their college degree from. She studied business management and he studied law. She graduated with honors while Jack still had a couple more years to go. He had slowed his class schedule so he could earn some extra money for the two of them. Up to that point, everything had been going great for the two newlyweds. Now that Dianne was working Jack was able to go back to school full time to finish up his degree in law.

Dianne went to work at a local refinery to gain some experience until she could either land a job as manager somewhere or get promoted with the company which owned the many different refineries in their group. Jack's job with the law office he took while finishing his education helped him to get the needed experiences to help him get the degree. He finally graduated with honors and it appeared their marriage was firmly seated and their life together was to be forever.

It was only on occasion that Dianne had to travel for work. Sometimes she had to travel twice a year but mostly only once a year. Such was the case now. She had been scheduled to fly to Wilmington, Delaware for some important staff meeting. Jack had a case that was taxing him physically for the past few months but both knew when that case was over, they would have more time on their hands. It was what they knew would happen when they chose their line of work. So that was not a problem. After all they were happily married as two people could get.

Jack's case came to trial and he spent the next three months in and out of a courtroom. Dianne, as I mentioned, was scheduled to be in a meeting in Wilmington so to them there was no issue with each other's schedule.

Dianne's Story

Jack had been very busy with the case he was working on. That left little time for us to see each other much less be intimate with each other. Still we did try to be as intimate as often as possible when we could. It just was not enough, I guess for either of us. The human resources manager at the plant I was working at and I began having lunch, at work of course. Later we decided to leave the facility and eat out maybe once or twice a month. Then the eating out was once or twice a week. I knew it was innocent, but I really had not considered what it looked like to others.

One faithful day we both, the HR manager and I decided to take an early lunch so we headed out. One thing led to another and the next thing I knew, we were at a motel together. The sex we had was more mechanical that anything else. That was the first time since Jack and I became an item that I had sex with anyone else. I really did not feel a thing for him as we exercised our physical coupling. I also know he did not feel anything for me, it just happened. There was no excuse for it but it did happen. I wish to God it had not, but there are some things you cannot take back and this is one of them.

Somehow word got to the main office that I would do anything to climb the proverbial corporate ladder and I did not rebuke that rumor. The next thing I knew I was scheduled for a meeting with the main office up North. I was hoping for the best but I planned for the worst.

Jack's Story

I was grateful Dianne's job had made a way for me to finish my law degree. It did tax our relationship just a little, but we made up for it every chance we could. I landed a job with the law firm I was able to do paralegal work for while finishing my degree. My first few cases were, in my opinion, no brainers. Open and shut cases but I think they were feeling me out. I must have done well because after my second year there I was put as lead attorney on an important case. Details are not important, but it was to be a major case for the company. I put in a lot of time at the office preparing for trial. Finally we went to trial and it was to last three months.

During the middle of the trial, Dianne informed me she was wanted up North at the company's main office. I felt that would be good because I could then devote more time to the case. I gave her my blessing and she flew out the following week. The only other person I had any alone time was my personal assistant. She was assigned to me by one of the partners at the office. This lady was a few years older but very knowledgeable and that helped me out tremendously. If and when I received a bonus from this case, this lady was sure to get part of it as my offer of thanks.

Dianne

I arrived in Wilmington not really knowing what to expect. If there was one thing I did learn from Jack though was to record any and all meetings to ensure accuracy of what had transpired. I had a small pen light size recorder with me. It did double as a pen and I could act as if I were taking notes. The meeting was not one I wanted to participate in. It seems as if the rumors of the HR manager and I had reached corporate headquarters and those in charge were going to blackmail me into having sex with them too. The HR manager would be involved too.

I recorded the entire conversation without their knowledge. As it turned out, the HR manager was in on this little plan of theirs from the very beginning. What was I to do now? If I went through with their plans I would have to sleep with the top four people with the company and the HR manager again. If I failed to follow through with everything I would be fired and not receive any severance pay. I had to talk to someone about this. I was given forty-eight hours to make up my mind. Even if I resigned from the company it would go badly for me in the future. Jack where are you when I need you?

Jack

Dianne left early that Tuesday morning for Wilmington for her meeting with the corporate big wigs. I was excited for her. She had been a good employee and was finally going to get promoted. She worked her butt off for this. We had the precongratulatory sex that most married couples would do in a situation like this. She should be home Friday afternoon and I knew I could get the trial wrapped up early that day so the judge would recess court until the following Monday morning so post congratulatory sex would definitely be in the mix. I was really looking forward to it. I just did not expect what was to happen when she finally got home.

Chapter Three

Jack's Story

I was called into the senior partner's office right after the case went to recess that Friday around noon.

"Jack, I have some bad news for you. Your wife called and asked me to listen to a recording she made at her corporate office Wednesday morning. It is not good. She also asked me to record her conversation with her so you could hear it all first hand. Right now she and I only know what happened and she wants you to know. Are you OK with listening to some disturbing news from your wife with me in the room?" he asked me.

"Well yes sir. If she needs me to hear something that you already know about then yes, by all means, play the message for me. By the way, when did she call you with this information?" I asked.

"Jack, she called me yesterday afternoon. She told me not to say anything about this until you are out of court for the day. I'll leave the room if you want me too, but I am impressed with your wife and her sheer fortitude. You have a good woman there so don't let what you hear make you think anything else of her" he said.

The recording began with Dianne crying. She informed the senior partner of every detail she could think of in between her sobs. My heart was broken for her. She even explained how the HR manager was in on it from the beginning. Then there was the audio recording with names being mentioned by her and then that person responding so there was not a misidentification problem in the recording. The senior partner told me that we do not generally handle these types of cases but he would be glad to take the case if we desired to file against my wife's company. He would personally handle the case and bring in outside litigators that he knew were the best in the field.

Dianne's Story

I was so upset I did not know what to do. I knew I had to tell Jack but how? Would he forgive me, would he shuck me to the curb as I really deserved? I had so many questions and no answers to any of them. I decided to call Jack's boss, Mr. Lowenstein. He had been a nice guy when I met him and each time we socialized with him and his wife they were both very amiable. He always told me that his company would go to bat for any employee and their family unless it was for premeditated murder. Well I knew I was not there yet but I needed his help.

B_Bailey
B_Bailey
46 Followers
12