Jack and His Magic Stalk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoneGray
GoneGray
618 Followers

Carly was really getting into it. "MTFBWY" and then she started screaming, "You are GREEN! Yes, Yes...Oh God Jason, cum in me NOW!"

Jason did, and noted she probably only asked for twice the normal cum, as the leakage was relatively small, while he grunted through a few quick bursts.

Finished, he sagged. Carly fainted...again.

Jason called, "Chrissy, can you toss in the paper towels...and a pair of panties?" and shortly, the towels rolled in, and a pair of pink panties flew over, and landed next to him.

Chrissy started coming back around. "Unbelievable" she purred.

A bit later, after she had wished him to normal, and had cleaned and dressed, she thanked Jason for his thoughtfullness of the panties. She, too, staggered out.

Jason could really hear Misty screaming out anything and everything, and the slapping was so loud, he thought it must be causing ripples in the lake. He hoped Mick was going to survive this fuck!

"You coming in Chrissy?."

She stepped in, wiggled out of her minimal clothes, and giggled, "Cumming in me is your job, Hee Hee."

'She may be as bright as a night light," Jason thought, "but Damn, she is good looking, even it a lot of it came from a surgeon."

Chrissy was a bleached blonde, with pert, big breasts, topped with projecting nipples. She was probably 5'6", with a narrow waist, well-toned legs, and bald as baby between them.

She swiveled over and sat next to him. "So, what have you got for me?"

"What do you want? I'm here to please!" Jason said, feeling quite smug with himself now.

"Weeellll, I think I would like to start with what Sandy had."

'Start?' he thought, surprised. "Okay, how much cum do you want?" he asked.

"Uhhmmmmm..., can I just you have you keep going until I want to stop?"

This one caught Jason off guard, "I suppose that would work, but I don't really know how it will work out, so be prepared."

"Okay, so make it big & green,"she chortled, staring at his cock.

"It turns green when I get close to cumming, and you have to say the phrase, then you make your request."

"Oh, ya, ya. Uuuhhh...May the fuck be WITH ME? And I want a cock as big as...

Jason stopped her by putting a hand on her very firm breast.

"Okay greedy, when do I get my wish?" she teased.

"Sorry, you got the phrase wrong. It has to be 'May The Fuck Be With You'. Ending it with "Me" doesn't work."

"Okay, okay, I got it. May the Fuck be With YOU. Then I want the same hard, big cock Sandy got, but with lots of veins. And non-stop cum at the finish! How did I do?...Oh my, it is that easy, isn't it Big Boy?

"You got it. Now what position would you like?" As he waited for an answer, he could hear Misty screaming at Mick, "Cum, Cum, Cum Now."

Chrissy answered, "I'm not sure. Can I just wish it to change it later?"

"The magic does not work for positions; just change position the way you regularly do, when you fuck."

"Gotcha. Let's start with me bareback, so I can get that meat seated in me."

Jason lay back. Chrissy straddled him and then lined him up with her clearly soaking pussy. She grunted as she worked his crown in. Next, she surprised him by dropping straight to his groin. A bulge showed in her usually flat stomach.

"Hmmmm, that was too easy. May the Fuck be with You. 20% bigger cock...That is more like it!" She started humping him. The loud slurps started immediately.

Jason looked down, astonished to see her strokes traveling at least 12" inches, and his crown was staying in her all the time.

"OOoooohh, yeahhh. I think I am just gonna stay on top. Damn nice piece of meat, Mr. Phillem. Uuummpph!"

He couldn't believe it when he heard her say, May the Fuck be with You and another 20%." Jason guessed he had close to 16" inside her and big around as his wrist. He could see the bulge he was creating had reached her belly button. And she was still taking all of him on every stroke.

She was bouncing like she was riding a trotting horse, her hair clinging to her forehead and sweaty bouncing breasts. The green glow started. She looked and then smiled at him, "I'm so close...I'll...tell you...when."

From there on, it was constant cries, yells, and screams, until finally he heard a breathless "NOW!"

With her non-stop cum request, he was coming like he did with Adoy. Huge shots, time after time, and it was shooting out of her like a garden hose. The whole surrounding floor was glowing green.

She looked down and smiled a huge smile, and gasped, "May the...Fuck...Be...With You. No more cum."

She slouched over him, her chest heaving, sweating running everywhere, and centered in a pool of cum that was at least 3' across.

"That was the fuck to beat all fucks!" she exhaustedly exclaimed.

With the quiet gaining, Jason could hear Misty working on #3, "Yes, YES... Oh, Jason cum deep in me!"

"WHAT!!" his mind screamed.

"Uh Oh!" Chrissy said, "She is in trouble now! Excuse me, May the fuck be with you...normal Jason."

Jason could hear Mick scream "What the Fuck!?"

With everything Sandy had nearly ripped off him, she had not taken off Jason's watch, and he looked at it with a sigh, "Just minutes left."

Chrissy had cleaned herself and put her tiny clothes back on. Chrissy looked and said, "Jason 'The Meat' Phillem, who woulda thought!" Then Chrissy exited the tent. Sandy's head poked in, "We're all ready to start round #2, well, once we get this cleaned up!"

"Let me get dressed and come outside." He cleaned himself, the pool still needing attention, and got dressed.

He finally went outside and was greeted by the eager, smiling faces of Sandy, Ann, & Carla. Sandy spoke, "Chrissy is in the showers; says give her half an hour, and she will be good to go again."

Jason sat on the edge of picnic table, and said sadly, "Sorry, but I told you it was only 6 hours a day...

"But..."Sandy started to say.

"And the clock started when Adoy, the alien, gave me the magic." It was a little lie, but he did want explain fucking an alien. "So, the time is up."

"OOoooohhh...too bad. BUT, We Can Do all six hours tomorrow!" Ann beamed.

"Uh, no. Sandy did not let me finish the instructions earlier when she triggered me. I can only do a woman during one 6-hour period, then never again."

"What!! That's not fair," Carla cried, "we did not get close to 6 hours each, let alone together. We only got two plus hours!"

"I know, but that is how I was told the magic works. I can do it anytime, just not with the magic." Jason saw three pouting faces.

As he looked past the three disappointed girls, he saw Mick sitting in his pickup. His hands were gesturing angrily as Phil sat looking at him patiently. Ron was sitting on the tailgate, with a nearly empty bag of Cheetos, and three empty bottles of beer next to him...with orange fingerprints all over them.

Misty was hunched up, sitting on another picnic bench.

He saw Chrissy come out of the shower building. She looked at Sandy, who shook her head, and Chrissy's mouth fell open.

They all started packing up. The mood was rather somber. Misty was sniffling while she rolled up the sleeping bags. Everyone got all of it packed and into Micks' truck, Ann's compact SUV, and Jason's sedan.

Carly, Chrissy, and Sandy had ridden up with Ann. They all came over to Jason and wished him a happy birthday, gave him lusty kisses, and said that he had made their day...no, year. They said they were not mad; they understood, no matter how much they wanted to do it again.

[Yeah, and again, and again.]

Ron, Phil, and, of course, Misty had ridden with Mick to get there. The guys were seated in the crew cab pickup, with Misty sitting back at the picnic bench, crying. Jason started walking over to the pickup to say his goodbyes. Mick turned and glared at him, then started the truck and drove away.

Jason, stunned looked to Misty, and said, "Come on, I will take you home."

Misty got up, looking rather disheveled, and walked to Jason's car and sat in the front passenger seat.

"Mick broke up with me," She said sadly. "It's not fair. I put up with being fucked, again & again, when Mick passes me around to his buddies. Then I just scream your name once, and I am history!"

"I am really sorry," Jason said, wishing he meant it.

As they started driving out, Jason looked one last time at the woods across the lake, where he had met Adoy.

As they drove on, Jason cautiously said, "Don't worry Misty. You and Mick will work things out. You did not actually sleep with me."

"Maybe we will get back together, but probably not."

"Why not," he asked, "You are funny, sweet, and gorgeous!"

She looked at him with a timid smile, "Do I still have my 6 hours?"

GoneGray
GoneGray
618 Followers