Jack and his Wife have a Foursome Pt. 02

Story Info
A more detailed account of my first experience with a woman.
1.5k words
3.96
12.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently posted our first encounter with another couple. After some reflection, I decided to elaborate further...

It was a great night with Kat & Murley. Thinking about it now I feel I didn't do my first encounter with a woman justice in this story. I think when you have been married as long as we have and you are in your forties, you kind of assume all the 'firsts' are behind you. That is ok, we have a great life and are very happy. But, exploring this lifestyle has presented us with the opportunity to have new experiences. It is very exciting. A first date, a first kiss, your first time...all things that haven't been done for 20 years or more.

As we chatted with Kat and Murley prior to our date, he told us that she would really like to just be with a woman and see what happens. To be totally into the moment and go with it. I don't really know what kind of experiences they have had before, but for me, this was something I had never really given much thought to. I have a very high sex drive I think and I love cock. Jack is very adept at taking care of my needs. After having this conversation with them, he asked me what I thought? Would I be into it? Would I want to do it? At first, I really wasn't sure. However, when we were out for New Years this year, I had kissed a woman and it was pretty hot. I think it took us both off guard. He has obviously never seen me kiss a woman and I am pretty sure he didn't think he would.

Any time we had discussed having another couple, it was simply a partner swap. Now the discussion changed a little. We had many hot conversations about the possibilities in the days leading up to our date. As the day approached, I had that nervous little energy that you get when you are about to try something new.

When they met us at the pub, Kat greeted me with a hug. I am glad she did. It set the tone for the evening, like we were old friends. We had both dressed up very nice for a quiet evening at the local pub. I am sure the other patrons enjoyed the view as much as we did. She had on a cute little black dress with great cleavage. I wore what I consider my best cleavage dress as well. Since our pool skills were rusty, we were counting on the fine art of distraction. As we played pool there were light touches exchanged and little flirting, both between us and then men, and conversation full of subtle innuendo. I knew then that I was willing to see where the night would take us.

Once we were back at our house, we were sitting at the kitchen table and chatting. Kat kissed my husband and then I got up and kissed her and gently ran my hand up her leg. Her lips so soft, her touch so light and as she gently slipped her tongue in my mouth it was clear something exciting was about to happen. I was instantly turned on and my pussy got wet with anticipation. A confident woman is a sexy woman for sure. As we moved to the bedroom, we kissed and caressed some more. Hungrier and more intense. Her skin so soft and her hair so soft. We kissed passionately as she took off my bra and caressed my breasts. I was very turned on and I sensed everyone in the room was too. We wasted no time getting on the bed and I was suddenly laying beside her, kissing her and caressing her. Our hands exploring, our tongues exploring and our legs entwined. I caressed her breast and kissed it and slipped her nipple in my mouth. I gently sucked on her breast as my hands explored her body.

The men were there, caressing and watching, but in those moments it was all about us. I was close to having an orgasm already. My hand slipped between her legs and I found her sweet spot. Her skin so soft and pussy wet with arousal. She was moaning and shaking I was quickly losing any inhibitions I may have had. She told me to lay down and she kissed me before finding her way between my legs. It was a little surreal to look down and see a woman licking my pussy, but it was so hot. I ran my hands through her hair and laid back and closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment. A woman's touch is so different than a man's and still very effective. Gentler but she didn't need any direction of what to do. I supposed when you know what feels good to you, you have a good idea how to make someone else feel good too. The men were close and I had a cock in both hands as I came for her. In a previous story, I talked about how it felt to feel the desire of two men at once. That was only magnified at that moment with the men's hands on me as she brought me to climax. To feel the raw desire of three people at once for you is very intense.

It wasn't long before she was ready for some too. She climbed on top of me and we 69'd. I thought it would be weird or maybe I would have second thoughts at the last moment, but nothing like that happened. We were in the moment. Sexually charged and feeling good. Wanting each other and wanting to pleasure each other. I put my mouth on her pussy and began to lick and suck. I took her clitoris in my mouth and gently sucked and licked her, as I like it. Hoping that what I was doing felt good. Wanting to please her and make her cum. I caressed her and she me. She was licking my pussy again and I am certain Murley was lending a hand but I wasn't sure. Jack was watching close by as I licked and sucked her pussy. I wondered if he ever thought he would see his wife like that. It was a bit of a blur, but I remember her saying 'Are you sure you haven't done this before?' She was moaning and shaking again and it wasn't long before I was having another intense orgasm.

We spent some time with the men and you can read that whole story in Pt 1 of this tale. We were all very turned on and several more orgasms were had. I had taken a little break and when I came back to the room, Murley was in the midst of tying her to our bed. She looked beautiful there and ready for some more fun. I got on the bed and kissed and caressed her some more. It really sticks with me how soft and beautiful her breasts were. I kissed her and my hand again found its way between her legs. It wasn't long before she was moaning again and I got down between her legs and began to lick. I slowly slipped a finger in her and found the sweet spot inside and continued to lick her pussy. She was moaning and squirming and I think she was so close...and then she stopped me. She said 'Wait, I don't know you well enough yet.' I am a bit of a perfectionist so I was a little disappointed I didn't get to bring her to a mind-blowing orgasm, but I understood. I think sharing an experience with a new person is different then letting yourself go with a partner you have been with a long time and are completely comfortable with. We spent some time with our own men after that and had another hot encounter with them on our sofa after some rest. We were exhausted and satisfied and it was soon time to say good night.

As they left that night, we shared another passionate kiss. We have spent some time chatting with them since that night a couple weeks ago. Murley works away a couple weeks at a time, so it has become a nice way to spend some time in the evening. I am sure our heated chats make his lonely time there a little more bearable. It is clear we all had a great time and would like to see each other again sometime...after all, she did leave some lingerie here we should return. Maybe next time Kat will be comfortable enough with me to let me finish what I started. Jack and I have had many conversations about the four of us spending more time together. There are definitely some things we would love to do again...and some we haven't done yet.

I hope you enjoyed reading of my first experience with a woman as much as I enjoyed the evening. Thank you, Kat, for sharing that with me. I often give the advice to others: Life is too short, try all the things. I guess I do give good advice.

For the rest of the story, please check out Jack and his Wife have a Foursome.