Jack and Irene: Hideaway Heat Ch. 02

Story Info
The sexy siblings get it on in their own secret place.
3.2k words
4.24
41k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is another in a continuing series of stories about the sexy siblings Jack and Irene. Other stories in the series include: Jack and Irene: Hideaway Heat Ch. 1, Heat Goes On With Jack and Irene: Ch. II;. Heat Goes on With Jack and Irene Ch.1, High Noon Heat With Jack and Irene, Hot Night With Jack and Irene Ch.2 and Hot Night With Jack and Irene.

Thanks to all who have sent private feedback. It is much appreciated.

*

Jack's groin burned with arousal as he walked into his twenty-eight-year-old sister Irene's clothing store at the mall. His twenty-one-year-old cock was rock hard. All day at his job at the discount store, he couldn't take his mind off the hot fucking he and Irene would be enjoying in their new hideaway.

His erection was so noticeable throughout the day that Jen, his boss at the store, would leer at him, and in the midafternoon, called him into her office. She didn't have much to say, but while she prattled away at how pleased she was with his job performance, Jack couldn't help but notice Jen staring at his bulging groin.

Not that Jack was upset. Jack thought Jen was hot. She was around fifty with dark hair streaked with gray. Her legs were long and athletic and today, as always, they were nicely accentuated by skin-tight jeans. As much as Jack wanted to give in to Jen's barely concealed lust for him, he wanted to save his seed for Irene. He didn't even masturbate at all today, hoping to save up a huge blast of come for his sister's pussy.

Now, though, he was finally at his sister's store. Soon, his lust would be sated in the privacy of their hideaway.

It was just before closing time and the store was deserted. Even Kim, Irene's clerk, seemed to be gone. Irene was by herself at the back of the store, folding t-shirts.

As if Jack wasn't hard enough already, seeing his beautiful sister aroused him even further. Irene's back was turned to him. Her glorious chestnut brown hair cascaded past her shoulders. The tight-fitting black miniskirt she wore teasingly showed off the curves of her hips and ass. The slit at the side offered Jack a bit more titillation; the skirt was still classy and Irene looked hot in it, but it had just enough of a taste of sluttishness to make Jack's precome ooze.

Jack's eyes wandered down Irene's body, taking in a full inventory of his sister's sexiness. Irene's slightly parted, well toned and black stockinged legs were shapely and tantalizing; the golden bracelet around her left ankle drew Jack's eye to the black stiletto shoes that sensually displayed the curve of her feet.

Jack walked up beside her and eased the palm of his hand against Irene's ass. She jumped with shock, dropping the t-shirt she was holding onto the table.

Irene turned to face Jack and sighed. "Oh, it's you..."

Before she could say anything more, Jack pressed his mouth against his sister's, darting his tongue into hers, inhaling the pleasing scent of her sweet perfume. He snaked his arms around her waist, his hands roaming along her ass, pulling up the hem of her skirt. In the mirror behind her, Jack caught a glimpse of stocking tops, garters and buttocks cleaved by an elegant black thong.

He pulled her closer until Irene's D-cup breasts pressed against his chest, his tongue flicking over hers. Even through the fabric of her silk blouse and her bra, Jack felt his sister's nipples stiffening.

Jack's cock bulged in his tight jeans as Irene ran her palm along his crotch. She moaned and kissed him deeply again, then pulled her lips away.

Irene giggled. "It seems like you're ready for tonight."

"Yeah."

"Just go on to my office while I close up. I'll be back in a minute and then we can drive out to the place I found."

"Okay."

Jack limped a little as he went to the back room, his stiff cock mildly impeding his progress.

He sat down at Irene's desk and stared at the pictures on the wall of sexy catalog models sporting different styles of silk slips. He stroked his cock through his jeans as he savored the beauty of the models.

"Don't look at those girls. Look at me!" Irene was back, standing at the doorway of her office, hands on her hips and a frown on her face.

"Sorry, Irene."

"That's not enough. Don't you still want me, lover?"

Before Jack replied, Irene strutted up to him and sat on his lap, throwing her arms around his neck. She kissed him full on the mouth and Jack slithered his tongue into his sister's mouth again.

"That felt good," Jack moaned.

"Don't worry, lover. It'll get even better soon." She playfully wiggled her ass against Jack's groin. "Don't get too carried away. You've got to save up a big load for my pussy, my hot, wet porn slut pussy."

Irene's hands wandered up his thigh and reached between her ass and his groin.

He kissed Irene again, but she pulled away from him and rose to her feet. "Not so fast, lover. We've got to get out to our place right away. I'm practically dripping already, and you don't want my pussy to get all dirty, do you? You like your porn slut sister to at least pretend to be clean, don't you? Nice and clean and fresh just for you."

Jack nodded silently and rose to his feet and watched Irene as she pulled out her purse from a desk drawer. Even when she was doing this mundane task, she looked so sexy. Jack's eyes burned with passion as he stared relentlessly at his sister.

At last, Irene was ready to leave. She turned out the lights in the office and Jack followed her out to the shop floor, where the lights had already been dimmed. They came to the front entrance, where Irene had left the sliding door just enough for them to pass through to the atrium outside.

Irene quickly shut the sliding door completely and locked it.

"We're good to go," she said, bounding ahead of Jack. Jack was happy to linger behind his sister, admiring the way her ass and hips swayed as she walked.

Jack looked around and noticed there were still some guys left in the mall, older guys with graying hair who'd been hanging out at the coffee shop. Jack glanced at them as they headed for the main exit. Jack saw that they all discretely sneaked glances at Irene as she slinked out of the mall. Knowing that his sister was so attractive to other men and knowing that soon his cock would be in her dripping delta again, made Jack almost insane with arousal and hardened his cock to the point of fracture.

Soon, they were in the parking lot and inside Irene's car and speeding down the highway leading to the business plaza outside of town where the hideaway was to be found.

Jack stared at Irene as she sat in the driver's seat of her car. The shoulder harness separated her large breasts, making them stand out against her blouse. The bucket seat seemed almost precisely molded to the contours of her shapely ass and legs. The golden brown upholstery and the brown paint on the car's interior complemented Irene's brown hair. Jack thought the car seemed to be built for Irene, and Irene built to order for the car.

As she drove, Jack pressed his palm against her leg. She opened her thighs for him and Jack slipped his hand between them, groping under the hemline of her skirt, his fingers probing within a heartbeat of her crotch.

Too aroused to drive, Irene pulled over to the curb of the highway. She threw her head back against the headrest of the seat and moaned while Jack's fingers passed under her thong and breached the fortress of her pussy. He slipped his middle finger inside her tight womanhood while his thumb rubbed her swollen and soaked clitoris again and again until her body writhed against the shoulder harness and she shrieked with pleasure, her face a wide-eyed mask of ecstatic agony.

When Irene's orgasm subsided, Jack pulled his hand out from Irene's skirt and lifted his fingers to Irene's mouth. She greedily licked her own juices from Jack's fingers, her voice reduced to a throaty purr.

Jack kissed Irene on the cheek and she started the car again. Her voice was husky and almost inaudible. "I can't wait to get there, lover. I can't wait for you to fuck the shit out of me at our new place."

*

The hideaway was a small vacant office space in a business plaza a few miles out of town.

Jack looked on admiringly as he stood by the door and watched Irene walking about the cozy space, her stiletto heels clicking sexily on the bare concrete floors. Irene spoke in a proud voice, as if she were a real estate agent showing off an appealing property.

"The place used to be the lunch area for a law firm, but it moved to another location and the guy who owns the building partitioned everything into smaller office spaces. I'm the first to lease it."

She pointed to a small alcove that branched out from the main room where Jack stood. "Over there's a little kitchenette. Beside that is the washroom with shower..."

"That'll come in handy."

Irene winked. "Yes it will. I was definitely thinking carefully when I chose this. And, of course, you're standing in what we could call the living room cum bedroom."

Jack smirked. "Living room cum bedroom? I like that!"

Jack looked around. At the center of the room were an easy chair, a table with a TV set and DVD player mounted on it and a mattress on the floor neatly covered with a carefully folded sheet.

Irene walked up beside Jack and kissed him on the cheek."You like?"

"It's wonderful."

"I'm glad."

"Where did you get the money for the DVD and the TV?"

Irene grinned. "That's what credit cards are for, lover. How did you think I paid for the place?"

"But Stu..."

"Do you think I'm stupid enough to have joint credit cards with him? There's so much of my financial life he'll never know about."

"Not to mention your sex life."

Irene laughed and kissed Jack again, this time on the mouth. "Don't get too smart or you might not get pussy from me again. Anyway, you may as well relax and enjoy the ride. I'll put on some music and get sexy."

Jack sat down on the chair as Irene went to the portable CD player. She tuned in a radio station that played smooth jazz and turned to face Jack. She placed her hands behind her head, pushed her chest forward and swayed her hips sensuously to the music, her legs wide apart.

Jack reached for his groin and Irene winked. She slithered up to him and stood between his legs and leaned forward. Jack breathed in the scent of her perfume as she brushed her blouse enshrouded bosom against his face and pressed her stockinged knee against his groin.

Jack reached up to unbutton her blouse, but Irene stepped away from him, walking to the wall where she spreadeagled herself. She turned around and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, leaving the tails hanging out. Then, with a seductive shake of her whole body which made Jack's heart leap, Irene let the garment fall to the floor altogether, revealing a floral patterned black silk bra that just barely contained her big tits.

Irene unhooked the bra with a clasp at the front and let it slip away so that it quickly joined the blouse on the floor. Now, Irene's proud tits stood revealed for Jack. She took her tits in hand and squeezed and played with them. She clasped both hands around her right tit and lifted it up and snaked her tongue over it, making the nipple stand on end.

By now, Jack had unzipped his fly and was slowly stroking his shaft.

Irene purred with pleasure. "Do you like the show your porn slut sister is putting on? You like it don't you? I know I love performing for you, getting your beautiful cock so hard. I love watching the come drip out of the head of your big, strong dick."

Jack's voice was barely a whisper. "I love watching you strip for me. I love watching you move."

Irene stood between his knees again. She leaned to him and pressed a finger against his lips. "Relax. Let me do the talking, okay lover?"

She turned her back to Jack and bent over, offering her ass to him. Jack ran his palm over her ass and his fingers found their way to the zipper. He undid the zipper and Irene stood up, letting the skirt sink to her ankles. She kicked it away and turned around, cupping her globes and licking her nipples again. She clasped her hands behind her head and Jack looked on, pleased with his sister's performance.

She stood before him topless, but still wearing her sexy thong, girdle, garters, stockings and heels. Irene tossed back her hair and spoke in a deep, sultry voice. "You love seeing me like this, don't you? You love seeing me in my slutty lingerie, showing off my tits and ass."

"I love it."

"You're gonna love this." Irene knelt down between Jack's knees and squeezed her tits around his stiff cock. Electric jolts of passion shot through Jack as his sister's tongue flicked over the head of his dick and streams of pre-come oozed from him and into her mouth.

Jack grabbed the back of Irene's head and pressed her face against his dick. Irene anticipated this and had her mouth open for her brother's thick shaft. Jack's cock stiffened to the point of rupture against the rough texture of Irene's tongue.

Irene took his cock to the back of her throat as Jack pressed her face ever more forcefully against his groin. She gagged and slurped as Jack's stiff cock surged in and out of her mouth. Jack bore down on himself, struggling to keep the full riptide of his seed from blasting down Irene's throat. He so much wanted to shoot inside her warm pussy.

Irene withdrew her mouth from Jack's cock and Jack pulled his hand away from the back of her head. Irene rose to her feet and peeled the thong from her hips, baring her pussy that was now framed by her girdle and garters. She ground her pussy into Jack's face, as his tongue lanced inside her, his fingers rubbing the thin landing strip of pubic hair over her pussy.

Jack inhaled the distinctive and heady scent of pussy and sweet perfume, which made Irene seem fresh and feral at the same time. He moaned as his tongue explored her pussy, tasting the freely flowing nectar of her impassioned womanhood.

Irene withdrew her pussy from Jack. "Do you want to fuck me now, lover?"

Jack moaned and pointed at his stiff cock that was trembling with arousal and swollen with precome.

Irene faced Jack and squatted over his groin and slowly lowered herself over his hardness, slowing easing her pussy over the tip of his cock. When the cock touched her pussy, she pulled back and undid his belt. Jack lifted his ass from the chair, enabling Irene to pull his jeans and briefs to the floor.

Jack grabbed Irene by the hips and pulled her down hard on his throbbing manhood.

He jammed his swollen cock hard into her, moaning as her tightness and warmth smothered his manhood. He thrust and thrust into her, panting like a wild animal. But Jack's grunts were quiet compared to Irene's wall-shaking wails and cries of passion.

"Fuck me, lover! Fuck me hard! Fuck! Fuck! Ahhh!"

Jack could stand the pressure in his come heavy, pussy squeezed cock no longer. With a primal grunt, he shot load after sticky load inside his insatiable sister's, greedy, grasping pussy.

Irene collapsed in Jack's arms and he held her tight against him. As Jack kissed her hard on the mouth and neck and breasts, he noticed that her frenzied panting was easing and her breath was becoming more even. He looked at her beautiful rouged face. Her eyes were tightly shut.

Irene had drifted off to sleep. In moments, Jack joined her.

*

Jack was awakened by a beeping. Was it a cellphone? He heard Irene's voice.

His eyes opened. The pressure on his body was gone. Irene was on her feet now and was talking on her cell phone. She was fully clothed again.

"Sorry Stu. I know it's eleven o'clock. I...I...was doing inventory and checking receipts from suppliers and I...guess I lost it and dozed off. I had a real long, hard day. You know what it's like sometimes. Yeah...look, honey, my pussy is all yours. You can fuck me all night. I'll do what you want, okay? I'm all yours. Look..."

Irene shrugged. "The prick hung up. Shit."

Jack looked at his watch and yawned. It was just after eleven. "We really did pass out. Jack sounded pissed."

Irene licked her lips as she watched Jack pull on his jeans. Jack thought she looked bored and not the least upset about staying so late or about her fiance's distress. "He won't be for long. A little pussy always makes him happy."

"He doesn't suspect..."

Irene wrapped her arm around Jack's waist. "Stu doesn't suspect anything. I've done this before."

"Come home late after he's returned from a trip?"

"I've done it a few times, Jack. Don't worry. I know some tricks that will win him over. He can't get enough of me."

Jack held Irene close to him and kissed her. "I can't get enough of you."

Irene pulled away. Her voice sounded subdued to Jack, almost sad. "I'm afraid it might be awhile before we can do this again."

"Don't I know it."

"Look, Jack, we didn't talk all that much in the time before I came to visit you this week. I...it might be better if we kept our contacts to a minimum. Don't phone me. Don't drop by at the shop, okay? I'll call you when I think I'll have some time to sneak out here."

"Okay."

They kissed and Jack held her tight against him. He didn't want to lose his sister and Irene had to struggle to escape the grip of his muscular arms.

"Jack, that felt so good. But...look, we'll get together again real soon. I'll figure out a way, okay?"

Jack nodded glumly. He knew his sister had no other choice, but it didn't make him any happier. After locking up the hideaway, Jack followed Irene back to her car. They sat in silence all the way back to town. Jack was too tired to talk and he noticed that Irene looked preoccupied. He wondered if she'd gotten herself into more trouble than she would admit.

Irene let Jack out at his parents' place. They didn't kiss. Irene waved at him and sped away.

As the bright red tail lights of her car faded into the night, Jack knew in spite of his fears that this wouldn't be the fadeout of his lust affair with Irene. Its time would come again, he knew, hopefully sooner than he would ever expect.