Jack and Irene: Hideaway Heat Ch. 03

Story Info
More steamy fun with the sexy siblings in their hideaway.
4.8k words
4.41
43.1k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is another in a continuing series of stories about the sexy siblings Jack and Irene. Other stories in the series include: Jack and Irene: Hideaway Heat Ch. II, Jack and Irene: Hideaway Heat Ch. 1, Heat Goes On With Jack and Irene: Ch. II;. Heat Goes on With Jack and Irene Ch.1, High Noon Heat With Jack and Irene, Hot Night With Jack and Irene Ch.2 and Hot Night With Jack and Irene.

Thanks to all who have sent private feedback. It is much appreciated and encourages me to go forward with this series.

*

Jack's drowsy eyes flickered open and stayed open. There was that sweeping sound again; as if his bedroom door were opening and brushing against the carpet.

He glanced nervously around the room as he lay in his bed. Once again, as he had in the two months since he had last seen his sister Irene, he had left his computer on, the browser left open at a web page showing one of the many pictures of Irene's large bare breasts he had uploaded to an erotic networking site he liked to visit.

The eerie pale glow of the monitor filled his bedroom. It revealed to him a silhouette moving from the bedroom door and creeping slowly toward his bed. What the hell? Was this a burglar?

Jack's heart raced with fear and sweat broke out on his forehead as the silhouette drew nearer. Should he leap from the bed and confront the intruder? No, he would wait. See what the intruder did and then take action.

The silhouette passed in front of the monitor and the stranger immediately became familiar - very familiar.

Irene!

Jack's heart almost stopped with shock and he wanted to cry out as he watched his sister slip out of what seemed to be shorts and a tank top. Taking no time to tease, she unhooked her bra, stepped out of her thong and slipped into the bed beside him. Jack's elation grew as Irene pressed her shapely twenty-eight-year-old body against his nude and recumbent twenty-one-year-old form.

His hands roamed freely down Irene's waist and feverishly encompassed her ass as her hands reached for his groin. Instantly Jack's cock stiffened in his sister's sure and practiced clasp.

He wanted to moan, but her free hand covered his mouth.

A husky voice whispered in the darkness. "Relax, lover. I'm right here with you. Lie back and I'll take care of you..."

She straddled him, her knees firmly planted on either side of his hips. Her palms pressed down on Jack's bare, muscular chest as she slowly lowered herself over his erect manhood.

Jack raised his hips to meet her downward thrust and soon they movements met in a powerful rhythm. Bed springs creaked as their passion slipped the bonds of restraint. Jack's breathing quickened and he struggled to stay silent as his greedy hands squeezed Irene's bouncing D-cup breasts. He had to keep quiet. Dad was away on a business trip, but Mom was asleep just down the hall. What if she woke up? Why the hell was Irene doing this if she knew Mom was here...

The fear of discovery aroused Jack further and his passion grew as his eyes made out in the bedroom's half-darkness the outlines of Irene's stiff nipples.

Jack could hold back no longer. He thrust with ever growing force into his sister's moist yet clenching womanhood. His balls, ripe with seed, tightened under an almost unbearable weight and with a barely stifled grunt, he drained stream after stream of hot jizz inside Irene.

Irene collapsed on top of him and he kissed her hard again and again on her mouth.

They held each other tightly as Jack's withdrew from Irene and their passion cooled.

Jack shivered with pleasure as Irene gently caressed his face, wiping away the beads of sweat. She whispered in his ear, "I've got the night free tonight, lover. Stu's going out drinking with his friends. Meet me at the store at six, then we'll go to our hiding place, okay?" She kissed Jack again, this time on the mouth. She had more to say. Just hearing her voice made Jack's cock stiffen. "I love fucking you, lover. I'm marrying Stu in less than a year, but it's your cock I think about when he fucks me. It's your jizz I think of when he comes inside me. I can't get enough of your big, thick, beautiful cock, lover, and I can't wait until tonight when I can feel it deep inside me again. See you soon."

Jack moaned softly as Irene squeezed his cock and balls one last time and then rose from the bed. She pulled her clothing back on, and with a quick kiss on Jack's cheek, she drifted wraith-like from the room.

As the gray light of dawn glowed in the window, Jack eased back into the warm embrace of sleep.

It had all been a dream, hadn't it?

*

The memory of his early morning encounter with Irene haunted Jack even as he stacked shelves with handful after handful of tuna tins. Had Irene really sneaked into his room? Should he really visit her at the store at six? It must've been a dream.

"How you doing Jack?"

Jack spun on his heel and he saw Jen, his boss. Jen was in her fifties, yet Jack found her extremely attractive. She had long, slightly graying black hair and a slender, athletic build. Today, she was dressed slightly more provocatively than usual. She wore a white blouse and a blue denim wraparound miniskirt that accentuated the curves of her hips and her shapely bare legs.

Jack forced himself not to look at Jen's tempting body. He made eye contact with her and regretted it immediately. Her brown eyes burned with lust and stared relentlessly into his. He glanced away from her as she spoke.

"Jack, I need to see you."

She was trying to seduce him again. Jack wasn't in the mood, especially with what had been happening - or seemed to be happening - that morning with Irene. His voice was cold, dismissive. "You've already done two performance reviews on me in the past week and a half."

"Jack I need to see you."

"I've got shelves to stack."

Jen's voice grew icy, threatening. "I'm your boss Jack, and if I want to see you, you have no choice but to obey. Do you understand?"

Reluctantly, Jack set the tuna tins in their boxes and he followed Jen up the aisle toward her office at the rear of the store.

As much as he hated fighting off Jen's advances, Jack had to admit to himself that he enjoyed walking behind her. He thought Jen's rear view wasn't nearly as impressive as Irene's but it was good enough and as much as he tried to fight it, Jack grew hard in his tight jeans as he watched his boss's large, shapely ass sway as she walked.

Soon, they were inside the privacy of Jen's office.

"There are performance issues I have to discuss with you Jack. Or, should I say, lack of performance issues."

Jack could barely contain a smirk as Jen spoke. He hoped he didn't sound too sarcastic as he said, "What do you mean? I'm not stacking enough shelves? If you ever let me out of this damn office, I could stack shelves like you wouldn't believe."

"That's not the kind of performance I'm thinking of Jack. Let me demonstrate what I mean."

Jack couldn't believe his eyes as, with swift deft motions of her hands, Jen undid the buttons of her wraparound miniskirt. His cock pounded with arousal as the skirt slid down Jen's shapely legs and pooled on the floor about her ankles.

While Jack stared at his boss's legs, Jen was already unbuttoning her blouse. "This is the kind of performance I'm talking about Jack. Don't think I don't know. You used to fuck all the girls in here. You were always chasing pussy. Then you stopped. The girls are wondering about it. I'm wondering about it. What's wrong Jack? Aren't we good enough for you around here? Aren't I good enough for you?"

Now that Jen stood before him clad only in matching black bikini panties and lace bra, hands clasped behind her head and her right leg bent slightly at the knee, her impressive, voluptuous figure on stimulating display, Jack had to admit Jen was more than good enough.

Yet, in spite of her titillating display, Jack knew Jen still wasn't Irene. Of course, he couldn't dare say that to her. Instead Jack said, "You're fantastic."

"Then fuck me Jack."

"Come on..."

"That's what I want Jack. Come. In my mouth. On my tits. Come Jack. Come for me."

Before Jack could do anything to stop her, Jen was on her knees before him, undoing the fly of his jeans and snaking his manhood from inside his briefs. She flicked her tongue over the head of his swelling shaft, letting streamers of precome ooze onto her painted lips.

Jack tilted back his head and sighed. It felt so good...but it wasn't Irene. But sit back and let the movie roll just the same, he decided. It's so damn good. Just pretend it's Irene, picture it's Irene on her knees before you, he thought, as she tongued and fingered his erect manhood.

He ran his hands through her soft, silky dark hair and thrust into her mouth as she deep throated his shaft. He pushed harder and harder into her as his seed grew heavier in his sack.

Thinking of what he always did with Irene, he grabbed the back of Jen's head and thrust deep into her mouth so that his cock touched the back of her throat. He couldn't take the pressure anymore and with a moan, he blew his load. Jen gagged and slurped as Jack shot wad after wad of hot, sticky, salty man seed into her mouth.

She withdrew from him and rose to her feet. "You taste so good. So fucking good." She kissed him full on the mouth and Jack tasted his owns semen on her lips.

"Fuck me," she said.

"I don't have any rubbers with me."

"I'll get one out of my desk."

Jen strode across to her desk and Jack couldn't help licking his lips as he watched her panty-framed ass sway. Fuck, she looked good, he thought, and soon he would be fucking her. He wondered if her pussy would feel as good as Irene's.

While Jen rummaged through a desk drawer, Jack stripped off his shirt and took down his jeans and briefs. He pulled off his shoes and socks and stood nude before Jen, his cock already standing erect like a wand newly filled with magical lust.

By now, Jen had found a condom. She closed the drawer and peeled off her panties. Jack smiled at her as she slowly and teasingly unclasped her bra and let it sink to the floor. Her newly liberated tits jiggled as she walked back to Jack, their massive nipples standing like fruitful buds in bloom. Unlike Irene, she had a full delta of dark pubic hair and Jack could see her juices glistening on her bush.

Jen knelt down before him, unwrapped the condom and carefully stretched it over his shaft. Once it was in place, she rose and stood before him face to face. Jack grabbed her by the waist and held her tight as he kissed her on the mouth. She moaned and Jack could feel her relaxing in his embrace. She was all his.

Jack wrenched his mouth from hers and twisted her by the waist until her back was to him. He pressed his palm against her back, pushing her to her desk.

Jen took the cue and bent over her desk, her ass to Jack and her legs spread open. Just seeing his domineering boss in this submissive pose made the precome drip from his head into the condom's reservoir and he could barely hold back a moan.

Jack stood behind her and grabbed Jen by the hips as he drove his stiff condom-sheathed manhood inside her. Her pussy was drenched but still tight and barely yielded to Jack's aggressive thrusts. She was tight all right, Jack thought, but she didn't have the same muscular grip as Irene.

Jack's meditations were interrupted as Jen let out a shriek of pleasure. Reflexively, he slapped his hand over her mouth.

"Shhhh! You want us to get caught?" he hissed through clenched teeth. His anger with Jen made him ram into her even harder.

Jen laughed and moaned as Jack pushed into her again and again. There was no way she would keep quiet. Jack didn't care anymore. His cock was ready to fire and his knees were quaking with lust. He wouldn't last long.

Without knowing why, Jack found himself grabbing Jen's long hair and pulling it. Jen's head snapped back and she groaned with the pleasure of the pain.

That did it. Jack shot load after load into the condom. He half wished the jizz were really going inside her.

He pulled out of Jen abruptly, without waiting to soften. Instantly, Jen turned around and was on her knees before him, tearing the condom from his receding cock and letting his seed drip from it and onto her eager, greedily snaking tongue.

Her voice was barely more than a husky, lust-fogged whisper, "I love your taste, Jack! I love your taste!"

Seeing this, Jack's own ardor faded and transformed into nauseated revulsion. Why the hell had he given into Jen when he could see Irene tonight? Why?

Despite Jen's pleas for him to stay, Jack threw his clothes back on and fled the office.

He went to the washroom and soaked a handful of paper towels under one of the sink taps. He sneaked into a stall, pulled down his pants and mopped clean his cock as best he could.

Even after several minutes of this, he still felt dirty. Yet, the familiar stirrings were already returning.

Quitting time was only ninety minutes away and after that was...Irene!

*

Somehow, Jack made it to the end of the day. At the stroke of five, memories of his encounter with Jen expunged from his consciousness - at least for the time being, he was out the door. He jogged down the street, heading to the mall where Irene kept her store.

Jack's cock throbbed as he ran. It had been two aching and endless months since he had last fucked her and his hunger for his sister was almost unbearable. Even after his considerable loss of seed to that sexual vampire Jen, his sack still hung heavy with sperm eager to be released.

But his desire for Irene wasn't the only reason Jack ran. He didn't want anyone to see his bulging erection which he knew must be swelling the crotch of his jeans.

Soon, the office buildings and shops of downtown thinned out and increasingly, empty lots and stretches of open field surrounded Jack as he neared the town boundary. The mall now loomed on the horizon but Jack could barely see it through the film of sweat which dripped onto his eyes from his forehead.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

The voice, so sharp, yet so familiar, stopped Jack on the spot. He turned to see who was calling to him.

Irene.

He couldn't believe his eyes. She was standing beside her car which was parked at the curb. Her long, shapely, yet athletic legs were wide apart, beautifully accentuated by transparent plastic stiletto heeled shoes. Her arms were folded across her stomach, her full bosom enticingly outlined by a form-fitting, bright red tank top, her full midsection shown off by navy blue track shorts. Her long hair shone golden brown in the early evening sun.

Jack ran to her and hugged her, wrapping his arms around her waist, his eager hands reaching down her back and squeezing her ass through her shorts and thong as he smothered her with kisses.

"Why the hell did you come out here? You could've just waited at the store." Jack demanded, his voice shaky with lust and surprise.

"I didn't want anyone seeing us. I didn't like that audience of old lechers eyeballing me the last time you came to the store. It's more quiet here and this street is the only route to the mall. I knew I'd catch you here eventually so..."

Jack cut her off with a kiss full on her mouth. He probed his tongue inside her mouth until it met hers. They French kissed for bit, then Irene pulled back. "I'm so happy to see you Jack," she said.

"I'm happy to see you."

Irene nervously glanced around to make sure no one was watching. She then seductively clasped her hands behind her head with her legs apart, showing off her curvy figure. "You like the package?" she asked.

"Sure do. Those are the shorts and tank top you wore when you came to me this morning."

"That's right. They're exactly what I wore. You thought you were dreaming when you saw me, right?"

"Well..."

"I know you did. But it really did happen, Jack. I was really in your bedroom early this morning, just in time to work on your morning hardon. I knew you'd enjoy seeing me in this outfit. It's what I wear to the gym. Not the heels, of course, that's just to be slinky for tonight, but the shorts and the top. You know, I've been working out extra just for you. I'm glad you appreciate it. More than that damn Stu. He thinks I'm getting fat. I told him this morning if he wanted me to be a stick figure with tits he could see some other girl."

"That's telling him."

"I don't know how much longer I can put up with him. I like him less and less...Well, it was a helluva fight we had. I had to take a jog to burn off my anger and to get away from him. I knew you'd likely be in this morning and I still have a key for the house, so I thought I'd jog over and pay you a visit."

"Yeah, I was there all right and so was Mom. Why did you come when Mom was home?"

"Don't worry. She takes tranquilizers these days, you know."

"I didn't know."

"Well, now you know. She sleeps like a rock, too. Anyway, let's get to our place."

With that, Jack climbed into the car and Irene took her place at the steering wheel. In moments, they were racing down the street, Irene just barely keeping the car within the in-town speed limit.

*

They were back at the hideaway. Jack glanced around. There had been a few changes since he last saw it two months ago. A sheet had been smoothed over the mattress. Beside the mattress was what seemed to be a small portable chest of drawers on casters. In the kitchenette, there was a small icebox that hadn't been there previously. Jack saw two plates covered in plastic wrapped; one seemed to be piled high with fruit, the other with vegetables. Seemed like Irene had a small dinner in mind.

"Honey, we're home!" Irene cried, planting a kiss on Jack's cheek. "Would you help me slip into something more comfortable?"

"Sure. What do you have in mind?"

"Follow me."

Irene led him to the chest of drawers. She leaned down and pulled out a filmy floral sun dress.

"I need some help putting this on," Irene said, winking. She stretched her arms in the air, her large breasts straining against the tank top.

Jack took the not too veiled hint and stepped before Irene. He slowly pulled the tank top over her head, revealing her floral patterned red bra. He reached for the hook between the bra cups, but Irene pushed his hands away.

"Not yet, silly. Why don't you help me with the shorts next?"

Wordlessly, Jack wrapped his arms around Irene's midriff, working his hands under the waistband of her shorts, slowly pulling them down from her hips, until they dropped to the floor.

Now she stood before him in her matching red bra and thong, her sexy, beautifully shaped legs heightened by the stiletto heels.

Jack stared at Irene, transfixed by her beauty and her incredibly well maintained body.

Irene giggled. "You've seen enough for now, hon. Be a gentleman and help me with the sun dress."

Jack picked up the sun dress from the floor and reluctantly slipped it over Irene's head. It fell into place over her body, but the material was so filmy that Jack could clearly make out her bra and thong threw it all the same.

"You want to tease the fuck out of me, don't you?" Jack said with a smile.

Irene smiled back. "No. I just want to feed you. You look awfully hungry. Come with me to the kitchenette. Let's have something to eat."

Jack followed her back to the kitchenette.

Jack watched as Irene knelt to open the ice box. Her ass was barely concealed by the dress's sheer fabric and Jack got hard watching her as she removed a plastic tray and placed it on the counter next to the fruits and vegetables.

Jack walked up beside Irene and put his arm around her waist as she opened the container. His voice trembled with arousal as he spoke. "What's in there? Looks like sushi."

"That's because it is."

12