Jack and Irene: Reunion Heat

Story Info
Jack gets teased by Mom then gets surprise visit from sis.
3.7k words
4.06
106.9k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is another in a continuing series of stories about the sexy siblings Jack and Irene. Other stories in the series include: Jack and Irene: Hideaway Heat Ch. IV; Jack and Irene: Hideaway Heat Ch. III, Jack and Irene: Hideaway Heat Ch. II, Jack and Irene: Hideaway Heat Ch. 1, Heat Goes On With Jack and Irene: Ch. II;. Heat Goes on With Jack and Irene Ch.1, High Noon Heat With Jack and Irene, Hot Night With Jack and Irene Ch.2 and Hot Night With Jack and Irene.

Private feedback and public comments are welcome. It is much appreciated and encourages me to go forward with this series.

*

Jack awoke with a start. Someone was knocking on his bedroom door.

"Jack, you awake?"

It was Mom. Or Shelley.

Dammit. He'd have to get dressed.

"Yeah, Mom. I..."

She must have heard him moving about in the bed. "Don't worry, Jack. Just pull the covers up tight. I won't see anything."

Jack settled back on the bed, pulling the comforter around his neck. What did she want? he wondered as he glanced down at himself. Everything covered except for...shit.

A noticeable bulge protruded from the comforter about midway down its length.

Before he could do anything about it, Mom opened the door and poked her head inside.

Jack's groin throbbed. Mom looked so beautiful. Her short cropped, curly black hair had been freshly styled at the salon. She wore silver hoop earrings and her perfectly glossed lips were wide with a bright smile that showed off her brilliant teeth.

"Hi Jack. Sorry to disturb you, I know you were sleeping, but there's a favor I want you to do..."

Jack couldn't take his eyes off his beautiful Mom as she slinked through the door. His twenty-one-year-old prick stiffened while he looked at her sensually clothed form. She wore conservative and tasteful, yet sensual black slacks that at once concealed and revealed the teasing curves of her trim and very fit fifty-four-year-old figure. Black stiletto-heeled shoes proudly displayed the curves of her exquisitely tapered bare feet and her bountiful, D cup breasts almost burst from the rigid confines of her tightly buttoned black suit jacket.

Jack looked at her eyes. They seemed to be looking squarely at the bulge in the comforter. Damn, or maybe...

"What's up?" Jack asked, regretting immediately what he said.

Shelley smiled as she spoke, her eyes darting between the bulge and Jack. "The bathroom sink is backed up. Be a real dear and go down to the basement, get some of Dad's tools and try to fix it. I think you just need to clear out that U pipe under the sink."

"Okay."

Jack shivered with pleasure. His hardon throbbed as she sexily cooed, "Sorry to give you such a lousy chore on your day off, but it's got to be done. I know you're good with your hands, so it shouldn't be a problem."

Jack couldn't believe what he'd heard. Good with his hands? Was he dreaming?

She strode across to him and leaned over his bed. He shivered as she placed the palm of her hand on the comforter, touching his hip just inches from his erect cock.

"Okay, Mom," he whispered as he struggled not to stare down the front of Mom's jacket. She didn't seem to be wearing a blouse under it. Was she even wearing a bra? He wanted desperately to look, but didn't dare.

"I've got some clients to meet this morning. I'll be back late this afternoon. Love you, sweetie," she said. His cheek tingled as her lips brushed against it, leaving behind the faintest trace of a kiss.

Before he could do more, she slipped out of the room, closing the door behind her. He heard her walk down the hall. A door clicked shut. Water ran, the toilet flushed. More footsteps padding along the hall and down the stairs.

Once he heard her car pull out of the drive, Jack leaped from his bed and opened the bottom drawer of his dresser. Underneath some old shirts and sweaters, he found one of his sister Irene's thongs he had secreted there.

Reclining on his bed, he draped the thong, now stiff with the dried fruits of numerous ejaculations, over his eager prick and he clasped his fist around his swelling manhood.

When he blew his load, he struggled to think of Irene, but instead, he pictured shooting a heavy, sticky wad over Mom's face and Mom scooping the wads with her fingers and dripping them into her gaping, greedily swallowing mouth.

*

The first thing that caught Jack's eye when he got to the washroom were the black silk panties coiled on the spotless tile floor.

Strange, he thought. Mom never left her undies carelessly lying around like that. But, what a lucky mistake!

Unless, she wanted him to find them like this.

His curiosity and his member aroused, he set the toolbox under the sink and took the panties in hand. The material felt soft as he rubbed the undergarment with his fingers. Yes, the crotch was sticky and damp. He raised it to his nose. The distinctive odor of come and pussy greeted him.

His mom's own come. Amazing! Had she been masturbating or, had that little chat in his bedroom before she left turned her on this much?

His cock stiffened in his pants. This was no time to be messing around with a sink pipe! No time at all.

He hurried to his bedroom, unbuckled his jeans and let them drop to the floor. His cock bulged against his briefs as he draped the panties over his face and breathed deeply their heady aroma. He remembered the caress of Mom's hand on his hip, almost touching his stiff cock. He pictured her hand pulling aside the comforter, exposing his swelling manhood, a smile crossing her face while her busy, firm hand gripped his shaft, pumping it, squeezing it...

A massive eruption of semen spurted from his member and soaked his shorts.

Shaking, almost gasping for air, he pulled the panties from his face, ripped down his shorts and wrapped the panties around his cock, soaking them in his sticky seed.

Once he had settled down, he draped the panties over the back of his chair, slipped on a clean pair of undershorts from his dresser, pulled on his jeans and returned to the washroom.

Clearing the drain was a bit more of a chore than Mom let on. Tangled coils of hair, a plastic safety cover from a disposable razor and several congealed clots of bar soap made for difficult and smelly scraping.

He was resealing the pipe and about to pack up the tools when he heard a car pull into the driveway.

He peeked through the curtain.

Irene.

What was his sister doing here? It had been weeks since he had last seen her and she had said she would call if she were to meet him again. Yet, after all this time, here she was!

He went down the stairs and met her at the door.

As usual, she was alluring. Even though it was Saturday, she was dressed in one of her trademark business slut outfits. She wore a tight, hip hugging powder blue miniskirt that brazenly exposed her thighs and a low cut white blouse. A black silk collar adorned her neck. Black stockings enticingly set off her long, curvaceous legs. Her chestnut brown hair cascaded about her shoulders.

She smiled and without a word threw her arms around Jack, who wasted no time smothering her with kisses. His eager hands roamed her D cup breasts and then squeezed and kneaded the generous globes of her ass. All the while he breathed deep her heady aroma of sweet perfume. He even detected a faint hint of cigarette smoke and stale beer. Had she been making out again with that guy who owned the building where they kept their hideaway?

He didn't ask and didn't care. All he knew was that his cock was throbbing. He took a hand from Irene's ass to guide her hand to his groin. She eagerly stroked his erection through his jeans while she muttered in his ear, her voice husky with lust, "I need you, Jack. I want you. I want you to fuck me. I need it so bad. It's been so long. Too long. Fuck me. Take me to your room and fuck me now..."

As much as he hated to, he held Irene away from him and guided her to the stairway. He tagged along behind her as she blithely ran up the stairs, transfixed by the bobbing and swaying of her perfectly rounded bubble butt and by the glimpses of her frilly stocking tops through the daringly high slit in the back of her skirt.

Soon enough, she was with him in his bedroom, standing ramrod straight before him, arms held high over her head, trembling, her breath coming in short gasps. She was still talking, half in a whisper, urging in a throaty voice, "I'm yours, Jack. All yours. Do what you want with me. Anything that turns you on turns me on. Do it to me. I don't care. Use me. Do anything. Anything..."

Jack had never seen Irene so aroused, so submissive. He didn't know why this was happening. He was simply grateful his sister was so compliant with his desires, so eager to satisfy him.

He slowly unbuttoned her blouse, easing its tails from inside the waist of her skirt. He set it down on the chair and then let his hands probe over her breasts and abdomen. She shivered as his fingers caressed her pelvis and then found their way to the small of her back. She tilted back her head and sighed, her hair falling down and brushing against his hands.

He unsnapped her bra, letting it fall away and freeing her glorious, all natural milk bags. He nestled his head between them, moaning as he flicked his tongue over her cleavage, teasing her huge nipples until they stiffened into titanic nozzles of lust.

Next, Jack turned his attention to his sister's miniskirt. He moved his hands over it, squeezing her ass through its fabric until he could feel her thong straps yield. He reached for the zipper at the rear and undid it until the skirt pooled around her ankles, exposing the whisper thin thong that barely covered her clean shaven pubic mound.

He eased the thong down her legs and buried his face in the sticky, musky crevice of her womanhood. His tongue probed inside her, tasting her woman meat, its saltiness and tang. Her thighs clamped around his head as he pleasured her. He felt her body ripple, heard her moan and grunt with feral passion.

At last, a massive onslaught of woman juice flowed from her and covered Jack's face as she was seized with a powerful orgasm. She shuddered one last time and with a squeal, she collapsed in a heap on his bed.

Jack looked down at his sister curled up beneath him, nude except for her stockings and stiletto heels. He knelt down at the edge of the bed and eased off her shoes and took one foot in hand, caressing it and licking it through the stocking.

He stood up and eased off his pants and shorts and threw off his t-shirt. His stiff prick sprung to attention and Irene clasped it between her stockinged feet, massaging it and pumping it.

Jack gasped and shuddered as the weight of his seed surged to his manhood. With a conscious effort of will, he kept himself from coming. "Not yet, baby, not yet!" he moaned through clenched teeth.

He caught his breath and looked down at Irene, her legs spread, her arms stretched back, hands clasping the headboard of his bed, her hair sprayed over his pillow, her large breasts surging and receding with her urgent breaths. Seeing her enticing, voluptuous yet fit twenty-eight-year-old body arrayed like that before him, his for the taking, filled him with great satisfaction...and gave him an idea.

Hungry and eager with lust, he uncoiled the stockings from her legs and leaned over the bed.

"What are you doing?" Irene asked, smiling.

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

Jack sensed Irene knew what he was about to do and she was just being coy. Without another word, he went to work on his task.

He wound each stocking around her wrists, tying them tight. He stretched the stockings to the headboard and then tied the other ends there so that her arms were restrained.

Standing up, he caught a glimpse of Irene's thong on the floor. He picked it up, feeling the stickiness of her juices in the crotch. Sensing what he was about to do, Irene said, "I'm your slave Jack. I'm yours, lover. All yours. All..."

Before she could let out another word, he shoved the thong into her mouth, gagging her.

Jack smiled. "You stay right there, baby. I'll be right back."

He ran to the washroom where he'd left the toolbox. He opened it and found a roll of electrician's tape. He grabbed it and hurried back to his bedroom.

He found Irene just as he left her. She hadn't even spat out the thong gag. Happy, he tore of a piece of tape and placed it over the thong, covering her mouth.

By now, his prick was unbearably stiff and he couldn't hold himself back. He got onto the bed and positioned himself over Irene as if he were about to do a push up and lowered himself over her, driving his prick into his sister's tight, clenching, well practiced pussy.

He looked straight into her wide almond brown eyes as he thrust into her again and again, lancing her pussy, savoring her tight, warm, soaking grip.

At last he exploded inside her, spilling his seed deep inside her, his back and his groin thrusting with abandon.

Spent, he collapsed on top of her and held her tight in his arms.

*

Later on, Jack undid Irene's bonds and gag. He held her in his arms as she kissed him over and over again.

Her voice trembled and sounded tired, yet happy. "Oh, Jack, you feel so good. I needed that so bad, I needed to fuck so bad."

Jack played with one of her still stiff nipples while he spoke. "You were so horny, even for you."

"Well, I was a dirty girl today."

"Aren't you always a dirty girl, my porn slut?"

"I was really bad, Jack. Really bad."

"What happened?"

Irene sat up on the bed and Jack put his arm around her. "You know how there's always those old guys that hang out in the mall where my store is? Well, there's been this one guy who for the last few days has been sitting on the bench in the concourse outside my store. He just sits there and stares at me."

Jack frowned. "Did you call security?"

"No...I let him look. He's harmless, says nothing, just looks at me. And this is the dirty part. I like it. A lot. Today, I even put on this outfit, the blouse and the short skirt, just for him. I knew he'd like it and he did."

Jack sounded curious. "How do you know?"

"I could see him touching himself, rubbing his groin. He didn't take his dick out or anything, but he was very carefully touching himself, not being too obvious about it and he only did it when nobody was around, which was a lot of the time. That's the problem with the mall these days. Hardly anybody goes there, even on Saturday. Ever since the dashboard factory closed and the foundry laid people off and everything else that's gone bad in this town, nobody does much shopping. I've given Kim, my assistant the last few days off because there's so little to do. Sometimes I wonder how much longer I can keep the place open..."

Irene whimpered and Jack held her tight. She really was mixed up today. So many conflicting emotions about her erotic escapades, about this dirty old guy, problems with the store. My God, she's complicated, almost too complicated, he thought.

She spoke again. "Anyway, since I didn't have any customers today, and I was alone in the store, I was feeling a little playful. I put some blouses on the display table out front and I let one fall to the floor. I bent right over to pick it up, knowing the old guy would get a great view of my ass."

"And what a view it is!" Jack said, his cock stirring again.

She playfully slapped him. "Cut it out! Anyway, I could see in the reflection of the glass in the sliding door at the store front that he was watching me and he was really going after his crotch now, practically jerking off in his pants. I looked over my shoulder and made eye contact with him and smiled. He kept staring and smiling a little, so I sneaked over to him and sat beside him."

Jack sighed. "Irene...you didn't?"

"Yes, Jack, I did. Like I say, I'm a dirty girl, a hopeless slut. But at least this guy was by himself. He doesn't hang around with the other old creeps in the mall. He's a little on the fat side and he's totally gray. Must be close to sixty five. Smelled funny too, you know, booze and cigarettes. You can tell he's lonely. I just gave him a little company."

Jack recalled the smell he'd noticed on her earlier and crinkled his nose, disapproving. "You didn't fuck him, did you?"

"No. But I did take him into the store. I closed it early, like I said I wasn't getting any customers. I brought him 'round back and, well, let's just say I took down his pants and I let him jerk off in front of me. I talked dirty to him and lifted up my skirt and pulled aside my undies and fondled myself for him. I let him come in some silk panties I had in storage. I made him buy them off me, so at least I made one sale today!"

She started laughing uncontrollably. "What a girl has to do these days to get a little business. Anyway, that's what happened. And that's why I came over here. I was just so turned on over what I'd done."

She glanced at the clock radio on Jack's beside table and gave a start. "It's almost three thirty. My guy Stu will be home soon and I don't think it'll be long till Mom comes back here. I'd better get going."

She jumped from the bed, slithered into her skirt, and picked up the thong and stockings from the spot on the floor where Jack had left them after untying her. She set them on top of his chair as she pulled on the blouse that had been draped over its back. "You can keep the stockings and thong. Add them to your growing collection of my underthings."

Jack smirked and then saw Irene freeze as she looked at the lingerie draped over the back of his chair. "Anything wrong?"

Irene picked up the black silk panties Jack had left there. Her face furrowed with worry. "These belong to Mom. I know that for a fact. I gave them to her for a Christmas gift one year. Where did you get them? You're not going through her stuff are you?"

Jack was angered by the suggestion."Hell no!"

"You'd better not be. You leave Mom alone, okay?"

Jack's eyes bulged with anger. "Leave Mom alone? Shit, she won't leave me alone. She's been acting so weird lately. I just didn't know how to tell you. Leaves the door open when she's in the bathroom wearing her panties knowing full well I can see her. Today, she came into my room before I was even dressed and stared at my piss hard dick though the comforter. What the hell's with her?"

Irene threw up her arms in frustration. "Dad's what's with her, okay?"

"What?"

"She caught Dad making out with some nineteen year old slut intern at his office a few weeks ago. She came by late one day as a surprise and there was this little blonde skank on her knees right in his office giving him a blowjob. All Dad could say was 'It's not what you think.' Mom was pretty upset."

"I bet she was. That's awful. I didn't even know anything's happened. Mom never said anything to me and Dad's away on a business trip..."

Irene rolled her eyes. "The fact Dad's been away so much the last few weeks should've been a clue. Away on business. Always out. Never home. He's looking for another place. Mom and Dad are likely separating."

"Nobody even told me."

Seeing Jack looked shaken, Irene sat down on the bed next to him and held his hand in hers. "Well, they didn't want to upset you, I guess. Especially Mom. She knows all about your reputation with the girls, but she still thinks of you as her youngest son. Innocent and all that. She just can't bear to tell you. And Dad's too much of a shitfaced coward to even step inside this house anymore..."

With that, her voice trailed off. They sat in silence for a moment, and then Irene gently kissed Jack on the forehead.

She said, her voice quiet and sad, "I'm sorry to leave you like this, Jack, but I have to go, okay? We'll talk soon."

They kissed again, this time on the mouth. Jack tried to pull her down on the bed, but Irene fought him off.

12