Jack and Janie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I idolized you when we were growing up. I've been so proud of you. No one, no boy, no man, has ever made me feel the way I feel around you. It's always been you, Jack. I've wanted to be with you like this ever since I started learning what sex was."

On hearing those words from my little sister, all hesitation slipped away. I ran my fingers through her blonde hair, placed my hand on the back of my head, and drew her to me. We began kissing, slowly at first. I had never been so aroused in all my life. Janie began pressing against my lips with her tongue and I opened my mouth. Our slow kiss evolved into a passionate, open-mouthed kiss as I probed every part of her mouth with my tongue and she did the same.

Janie was sliding her little pussy up and down the underside of my hard cock as we kissed and I could feel how wet she was. Suddenly, she broke the kiss and move forward on my body. She placed her wet opening on the tip of my cock and slid herself down past the head. She was so tight and wet that the feeling on the tip of my dick was incredible. Janie had her hands on my chest and her head back with her eyes closed. I reached up to pinch her hard nipples, which were easily half an inch long. She let out a sharp gasp, then a delicate little moan as she slid herself further down my cock.

When she was fully impaled, she looked down at me with the most innocent and loving look I had ever seen. My dick is about average length and a little thicker in girth and I had never had it in a pussy so tight before. We stayed like that for a few minutes while Janie adjusted to my size fully buried in her love canal. She began to move around a little and her face altered between expressions of concentration and open-eyed surprise at the feeling of me inside her.

When she began sliding slowly up and down my dick, it was like I was tightly wrapped in velvet and I had a moment where I thought I might cry from the pure pleasure of the sensation. I knew I would cum soon, but I wanted to make this experience last, so I cupped her by her firm ass and rolled her over as I pulled out of her. I started to suck and kiss on her hard nipples as she gasped at my touch. After a moment I began to move lower down her body.

She looked down at me and said, "Are you gonna eat my pussy?"

"Do you want me too," I said, knowing full well that was my intent regardless of her answer.

"Yes, Jack."

"Then tell me so," I said, taking a moment just to tease her. Her response astonished me.

"I want you to eat my little girl pussy, Jack. I want you to show me how much you love your little sister."

That was all I needed to hear, as I went right down to it. I began slowly, by licking and nibbling her puffy lips. Then I used my fingers to spread them apart. Her dark pink inside was more beautiful than I had imagined. I licked all around her erect little clit, teasing it with the side of my tongue. She began to writhe on the bed, grabbing my hair in handfuls, and moaning with abandon. Finally, I began to flick her love button with my tongue and her contortions began to increase.

"Do it Jack, make me cum," she said breathlessly.

I picked up my pace and flattened my tongue, exerting pressure on her sensitive spot. Within a minute she was screaming out and practically pulling my hair out by the roots. When she came it was like a dynamo. Her entire upper body lifted up of the bed and I could feel the waves of pleasure rippling through her. Her legs clamped tight around my head as she cried out my name over and over again. She came for what seemed like forever, but finally her shoulders came down to the bed and little aftershocks went through her as I hit her tender clit with my tongue repeatedly.

When her orgasm had finally subsided, she rolled on to her stomach, almost completely out of breath. I kissed a trail up her back and lay beside her with my still-throbbing erection pushing into her side. After she had recovered, she rolled over and began kissing me.

"That was incredible," she said. "You are so good at that."

"Only for you, sis," I replied with a grin.

"Now I want my big brother to know how much I love him," she said as she kissed her way down my chest.

When she got down to my cock, she didn't hesitate or mess around like most young girls do. She engulfed half of my manhood in her mouth right away and it felt like a lightning bolt had struck me. She began slowly sucking it up to the tip and back down, each time fitting more and more of my dick into her little mouth. At the rate she was going, my sister would be deep-throating my cock in no time. I looked down at her and she had her eyes firmly locked on mine. Her earlier look of innocence now replaced with sheer lust.

I felt the cum building up in my balls, which she had begun gently massaging, but I knew that I was not done with this experience yet. I grabbed Janie by the arms and pulled her up to me.

"I want to fuck you," I said lewdly as I turned her over on the bed.

"No, Jack. I want to watch you fucking me. Take me in the bathroom, in front of the mirror."

I would have fucked her in a cactus patch if that's what she wanted, so I grabbed her hand and led her to the bathroom. She pushed past me and stood in front of the sink. She swung a leg up over the counter and bent over as she looked at me over he shoulder with the devil in her eyes. I stepped up behind her and buried my dick in her tight cunt with one thrust.

I started fucking her as slowly as I could, knowing I could cum at any moment. I noticed she was looking off to the right and when I tracked her gaze, I met her eyes in the mirror. I couldn't believe how hot it looked to see me ramming my sister from behind and to see the look of pure pleasure on her face as I did it. I looked down and saw her phenomenal ass in front of me. I spread her firm cheeks with my hand and saw her pink little asshole puckering slightly as I bored myself into her pussy. I licked my thumb and started massaging her ring as I fucked her.

"Fuck yeah, Jack," she said as I played with her tight sphincter. I wanted so badly to love her cute little asshole, to stick my finger in it, to lick it, to ease my cock past it and deep into her bowels. But I knew that I was about ready to cum. Right as the familiar feeling began to take hold, Janie pulled off me. She turned around and sat up on the counter, putting her feet on either side of her.

"I want to cum with you, Jack."

I needed no more invitation. I stepped up and began fucking her as hard as I could. She began moaning loudly again and the feeling in my nuts was building again when she leaned into my ear and whispered breathlessly.

"Now fill your little sister's pussy with your hot cum."

Her filthy remark sent me over the edge and I began to shoot my hot load into my sister's steamy cunt. I could feel her cumming too, and each convulsion of her body only added to the intensity of my orgasm. I came so hard that I could feel my asshole constricting and my balls began to ache dully as they delivered load after load of cum. I could feel Janie's nails digging into my back as her own orgasm peaked and she again yelled my name aloud.

When our orgasms relented I stayed inside of her for a while as kissed deeply. When I finally pulled out and stepped back, I looked down to see my cum leaking out of my sister's little, but fully used, pussy. I looked up at her and there was only one thing to say.

"I love you, Janie."

"I love you too, Jack."

12