Jack and Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dropping to my knees, I took the head of her hard futa cock into my mouth and sucked gently, wrapping both hands about the shaft - abandoning all doubts and yielding to lust for the cock that had fucked my ass so deep and so long.

Because I love oral sex. I love the smell of cock, the taste of cock, the sensation of hard flesh and sensitive skin beneath my tongue and lips. Most of all, I love to feel a cock writhing with orgasmic contractions as it fills my mouth with cum.

I have had many cocks in my mouth over the years, big and small, thick and thin. I prefer them long and not too thick, so that I can take them deep with ease. Jill was a little too thick for my liking. I took her cock as deep into my throat as I comfortably could, my tongue concentrating on the sensitive regions behind the head, wrapping my lips tight about the shaft as it slid in and out of my mouth. I had to pause frequently to spread more saliva about.

Meanwhile I stroked the shaft with one hand and teased Jill's hairless balls with the other. From time to time I looked up. Jill was teasing her synthetic nipples as she watched me work her length. More and more her hips were thrusting against me in a quest for deeper penetration, and I was forced to hold her at a distance.

My jaw was starting to hurt, but I could sense she was close. "Come for me," I said. "Fill my mouth with your girl-cum."

"Yes, Mistress," she said, and the great cock stiffened in my mouth for a moment before spitting its first cum. I pulled back, not wanting any to escape, and held the wild cock firmly in both hands between my lips. With a mouth full of cum, I carefully licked the last trickle from the wilting head, and stood to kiss Jill, letting her cum flow between our lips.

I had done it. There was no way now I could claim I wasn't a willing actor in this incestuous play. "I deleted that video," I said as we broke apart at last. "You're free if you choose."

Jill smiled, gratitude giving way to a merry wickedness. "Thank you, Mistress, but I'm all yours for another week - and I was a very bad girl while you were away."

I laughed with relief. "Then you had better go make lunch, and afterwards we'll talk about crimes and punishment..."