Jack and Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers

They quit jerking on my cock even though my pants are down but she keeps smelling and licking her cum slicked hand now that she's able to stroke my wet cock while she smiles at me. It's sooo sexy and oh my god .. she has her sweater open and my face shoved on to her nice tits, nuzzled into the fur. FURRY PARADISE!!

She moans as I suck her nice firm tit and she fur fondles my bare body and head which just pushes me on all the more. Never sucked on tit before and it's so wonderful. I start softly chewing her tit while I fur fondle the other. She moans loudly like I'm killing her but she's pulling my head tight to her tit! She's really liking it while squirming in her fur and has me half wrapped in her fur.

She's slipping off her clothes and the rest of mine while I suck. I suddenly feel fur all over my now nude body and her nudity against mine. Oh my I'm close to cuming again but I know I must hold back. Sure glad I've practiced this with my jerking off exercises. See how long I can pump it before I shoot. I try fur fondling her more.

"OH SIS! He's so wonderful and sensitive. A natural tit sucker and fur fondler. My you're such a thrill boy. We're going to have a lot of fun today and it's so early yet. He has me orgasming already Sis! Call Jill."

The other sister makes a call on her cell phone while I'm in tit sucking heaven. She's still squirming and moaning with pleasure and fur fondling me too. Man I love this! I flip her nipple with my tongue and pinch it with my lips. She nearly goes through the car roof. Wow .. she loves what I'm doing!

"Hi Jill. We have him and he'll be well tuned up for you when you come over. Uh hu .. yeah .. uh hu .. oh no .. he has Anne in orgasm already. Yeah. See yah later."

My god! Three women! In furs?

We pull into a big four car garage filled with super expensive cars and they practically drag me into the house. Seems they are as eager to get it on as I am. Wonder if they do this all the time with other guys? Who the hell cares?

"Oh my god Sis! Lets get it on with this kid. I'm sooo horny and he's sooo eager. It's hard holding back!"

Going down the hall they are ripping off the rest of our clothes as we go, tossing them aside. Seems I don't have to do a thing and they seem to be as thrilled about this as I am?

We head straight for the bedroom and there's the biggest bed I have ever seen completely covered in the most incredible furs I've also ever seen. The floors are also covered in sheepskins and other soft fur hides and a big Bear skin complete with head in front of the fireplace. A fireplace in the bedroom! Some are Alpaca I'm sure. Furry softness is everywhere. Way beyond my wildest furry fantasies. Better than my fantasy wet dreams of being trapped in a Fur Store overnight with a beautiful girl, like my cute red headed Vixen at the Department Store.

Wonder what the third woman is like? Probably a frustrated housewife or 30 something friend who likes young guys? Oh shit .. maybe they want me to knock up one of their friends? Heard of that sort of thing. Teachers seducing their students, older women taking young guys and making them sex slaves. Getting pregnant. Oh make me your fur/sex slave! Maybe a time when looking real young is an asset?

They fling me into the furs on the bed and are on both sides fur fondling me to another level of excitement greater than I've ever known before. I know I'll be cuming quickly despite my efforts to hold back. One of the twins is already fur fondling my scrotum and my cock looks like the Empire State Building. It's never been this hard before. It's actually painfully hard. The other twin is kissing me and fur fondling me all over the upper part of my body. This is paradise and I'm about to shoot cum big time. My scrotum pressure is unbelievable!

"Oh my god!! What??" as I feel the warm mouth of the lower twin starting to suck on my throbbing cock. The one kissing me says ..

"You must like that a lot eh? Can tell you're a novice." and she plunges her tongue in my mouth with her kissing as she is squirming her nude tits all over my chest. I'm shooting and humping the biggest load of cum of my life into the other twins mouth and I moan loudly into the others kiss. I've departed reality and their willing fur slave.

I'm suddenly wanting to plunge my still throbbing cock deep into either or both of the twins and I'm squirming around in the incredibly soft and exciting furs trying to roll over on one of them and do just that. They pin me back down into the furs.

"Hold on big boy! We know what you so desperately want but it will have to wait for Jill." and before I know it I'm bound to the bed with thick fur ropes and sashes. I could easily get loose but the soft bindings are such a fantastic fur/slave thrill I willingly submit. They proceed to fur fondle me all over to mindless ecstasy.

They have my scrotum pinched tight in a fur sash binding so I can't ejaculate. The pain is exquisitely wonderful with all the fur fondling going on and they wrap my cock in a thick and super soft Fox fur collar. Just the head of my cock sticking out above it like a guy with a fur collared coat.

"Oh my you're such an eager and fine young specimen of manhood. So eager and willing. You're totally hooked on fur aren't you kid?"

"Oh yes ma am. You can do anything with me in the furs. I'm your fur slave."

"How about that Mary. He's our willing fur slave. Just what we were looking for. I'll bet he wouldn't care if we never stopped .. would you young stud?"

"Oh no ma am. Fur me .. take me sexually any way you please .. oh please."

They lick the tip of my cock while briefly releasing the binding occasionally. My cock involuntarily twitches and jerks with a few spurts of cum before they shut it off again. It's like a cum drinking fountain for them and I'm going crazy over it. They're fur fondling me all over and keep me wrapped in the most wonderful furs.

After what seems a wonderful eternity the twin that had been kissing me goes down on me dragging her wonderful long and soft hair over my body, swishes and spreads it over my crotch with my cock in her warm mouth as she sucks me into her. Releasing the fur binding I eagerly pump a gallon of cum almost instantly into her warm mouth, humping her face. She seems to like my eagerness and pumps me for more which I willingly give up. The other sprays a pungent but sweet smelling mist in my face and everything goes black.

3- Virginity lost

I don't know how long I have been out when I awake but the room is getting darker and there are no lights on so I presume it's four or so. Gets dark here about that time. I was in a deep furry dream with the twins in furs of epic proportions and I was wildly screwing them. total abandon. I have a plan! Wild screwing!!

Still early and I'm feeling very good. My cock has revived. My scrotum isn't bound up anymore but I'm still fur bound and can look down at my fur wrapped body and cock slipping up through the fur as it stiffens again. It feels so wonderful. Don't need to shoot right now but the soft fur around my tool is otherworldly. I can "fur stroke" my cock by twitching it in its soft bundle of fur and it rubs around inside the fur. Makes it wonderfully hard and more sensitive.

I've always been proud of my tool and couldn't figure out why no girl wanted to date me and let me make love to her. When I'm around sexy girls that turn me on it's impossible to hide my boner like it has a mind of its own so they have to know? I know I'd be gentle and good to her but it seems most girls want something else? These women seem to know exactly what I want and how to do it to me. They must want me. They certainly went to enough trouble to capture me and treat me like they want me for something or for this Jill?

I'm not trying to get loose since it's all feeling so very good and I think I'm in for a real furry and sexy treat? I'm sure I'll be happy with their plan. Sure have so far. I can hear commotion in the other parts of the house so I know I'm not alone and they must not have any anxieties that I will bolt or harm them. I'll bet they have secret cameras in here?

The fur twins come in and they unbind my hands and feet but rebind my hands behind me, more symbolically than real. I don't struggle at all but willingly help. They're hugging me between them while in their furs and pressing against my nude body which sure feels good. My javelin cock is trying to find and poke into their vagina's as they jostle me around but they skillfully dodge it.

"Yeah Sis .. he's caught on .. and yes, you're in for a very special treat kid. Jill is a virgin too which is why we've been keeping you from screwing us much as we want you to. She gets you first and she really loves furs too."

"A virgin fur fuck for you both. That's the real treat!" the other twin says.

"I'd at least like to meet the girl first!" The twins totally ignore me and suddenly for no reason and from nowhere the image of my Department Store Vixen pops into my head wrapped in some of the wonderful furs I've seen her in with a big welcoming smile.

I'm overwhelmed with thought of us facing each other, me in the big Fox she wrapped me in and her in the huge Lynx. With my thoughts of us rolling together in the furs screwing like two minks I suddenly want her more than anything or anyone!

They push me into a dark closet and I stumble into a wall of furs. I'm pushing through and rubbing up against nothing but soft furs.

"You wait in there until you're told it's OK to come out. You'll be able to figure out the rest if you haven't already."

I loose the wrist bindings and the fur around my cock. I start playing with the furs around me instantly .. humping some of them and fur fondling myself with others, hugging great bundles of the wonderful thick softness. It's incredibly exciting as if I weren't excited enough.

Getting use to the dark I wrap myself up in several of the big ones right away with the fur next to my skin. It isn't long before I hear this third, very sweet and familiar voice say .. "You can come out and play now."

With several of the furs still wrapped around me and in my arms I emerge stumbling from the closet blinded by the light at first but quickly I find to my excitement the red headed Vixen laying back nude in a thick Lynx spread on the bed and wrapped in the hooded Red Fox but reversed with the fur against her soft generously freckled skin. A very sweet and welcoming smile on her face.

"I see you are in the spirit of things?" she says.

She's more beautiful than I'd imagined and all these super furs for us to wallow in and make love in. Or is it the sheer reality of it all?

"Uh .. I don't know ... " I'm speechless.

"So what's your girlfriend going to think of this?" she says with a sarcastic smile and I know she knows I don't have a girl. I'm all hers and she knows it.

Before I know what I'm doing my face is buried in her soft red muff and my tongue is parting her labia lips. She's moaning and softly sighing as she reaches down with furs and fondles my head and shoulders. I think she's as surprised with this as I am doing it.

"Oh yes my love. I love what you're doing!" She's as sweet as nectar and so soft. I lap at her pussy like a hungry dog with my tongue slipping deeper inside. She's writhing and moaning all the louder and I've obviously discovered one of her secret desires right off. Her tight little pussy flows with moisture which I suck up like the juices of heaven.

My tongue discovers this little hard knob I've read about. I flick it with my tongue then pinch it between my lips. She moans very loudly, twists, writhes and shakes in the furs like she's really enjoying it. I pinch it harder and fur fondle her at the same time. She turns to mush with intermittent spasms and I can feel I'm in complete control of her body. She is mindlessly moaning and softly writhing in the furs. I feel her softly quivering and shaking then she tenses up and gasps for air. I flit my tongue around inside her very fast and then pinch her little knob harder yet while squeezing her tits with fur. She exhales like forever and falls still in the furs.

"O my .. you made me do it." and I'm not quite sure what but I'm so excited I've pleased her to such an extreme.

I slowly slip up her body kissing and fur fondling her body as I go. She is completely submissive and moans softly the entire time. She reaches for me with more furs to fondle me with and pulls me up to her. My cock is throbbing to be in her, yet now I want to hold back for some reason that I know will make it better and satisfy her even more. I don't want to rush her or myself. I want us to savor every moment and for us to be as excited over doing it as we possibly can since it is our first.

She whispers .. "I'm protected." and I take that to mean I can go into her with my naked cock which she is in no way resisting but is eagerly eying. No condoms to be had anyway.

"I've watched you at the Fur Salon and fantasized this moment for quite awhile. Today with you was wonderful."

"I know and I just turned 18 for you. I was waiting and hoping you'd come talk to me. When you showed up wearing your Coyote parka I knew I had to have you take my virginity. I've put on my sexy fur shows just for you. It sells lots of furs too I quickly discovered. Did you like my Foxy blonde gift for you last week?" she says with a coy smile.

I didn't answer but I take my rock hard cock and start running the tip against her muff and labia lips. My precum trail mixes with her wetness and she moans quite loudly tossing back her head in ecstasy and thrusts forward. This forces the tip of my cock into her twat for an inch or so. She's sooo sensuous and totally gorgeous. Jill is very intent on getting fucked just like in my fantasies. I feel a resistance and she wraps her furs around me, pulling me tighter to herself and I feel my cock fully penetrating her veil.

Rolling forward I thrust hard and deep into her warm well. She moans deep, loud and long, breathing heavy and shakily then wraps her legs around my butt, pulling me tight to her with surprising strength and freezes for a moment.

"Fuck me like you've dreamed of!" she commands.

My hips seemed to have a mind of their own and are already in action with a soft squishing sound from our mixed fluids. She's moaning quite loudly with no apparent reserve for privacy. I glance over to see the two sisters making love in a huge pile of furs on the corner, occasionally slowing and looking at us fucking like two minks with big smiles on their faces. They did set this up after all so I guess they deserve to see the results of their efforts. I'm surprisingly unashamed and not at all embarrassed since they've already "had" me. It's kind of exciting to have witnesses and furry chaperone's.

I pump Jill to where we are in a mindless state of fucking bliss. Our mutual eagerness has completely overcome all reason or reserve. She's having orgasm on orgasm while I'm still trying to hold back my blast for the right moment? I now realize I had sucked her to orgasm just before! No wonder she's so happy. I'm much better than I thought I could be.

Suddenly I spasm with her double speed counter-humping like she wants my seed NOW! Loosing control I give it up to her eagerness in abundance. She's wild with her jerking around on my cock and writhing in the furs like she wants me to wrestle with her or tame her.

I grip her in my embrace and plunge deep into her again and again driving her through the furs with her rolling over and over, back and forth while my cock is plunging quicker and quicker into her softness. Is this being "bad"? She has an incredibly purposeful look as I finally convulse again in a flood of cum into her. She jerks and groans with the pulses like they're bullets. Jill finally convulses with an ethereal and somewhat surprised look. "Oh my god we've done it!" she says in surprise.

"Oh yes sweet virgins." comes from the corner.

Jill collapses into the furs spread out on her back. She has the most radiant smile that I'll never forget. It is our first time after all.

"What's your name anyway?" she asks.

"One guess .. JILL!"

"Oh No .. we can't be! We'll be the laughing stock."

"Who do you think is laughing now? .. and there's a WE?

"Thank god you're smart and funny."

I sit up in the bed over her and I'm almost absentmindedly fur fondling her while we talk. She responds softly and is encouraging me. Leaning over her close, nearly nose to nose ... "So you knew I was watching you all along?"

"Oh yes indeed! I have had the best time teasing and taunting you. Just took my Aunts to help me figure out how to trap you."

"I was already trapped. Just a come-here gesture would have worked. You fully had me today."

"Oh yes! They're in love." comes from the fur pile in the corner.

"Yeah, I know but I had to let my Aunts have some fun. You know you owe each of them a good screwing?"

"You're willing to share me with them?"

"They're family after all and they have done so much for my sexual esteem and awareness I really do owe them much more than one. They trained me in the ways of fur sex and the fulfillment of my fantasies. But you're all mine tonight."

"Where am I anyway? Their house?"

"Yeah. They have let me come here and play dress up with their furs since I was a little girl. I knew early on that I would loose my virginity in their furs. Just not who or quite how."

I close on her with soft kisses and my body laying on hers as we wallow in the furs together. My stiffening cock slips back into its new snug shelter between her thighs and we slowly hump and twist together. Her every spot being well massaged with my cock inside her and with furs on her outside. She .. we moan and groan with our sensual love making and the wonderful sensations of our humping and the furs we fondle each other with both of our fantasies come true.

It's already like we have been doing this forever together, it's all so familiar somehow? We seem to know just what pleases the other most.

We do this for what seems hours and way past dark. We make love 'till exhaustion claims us to sleep. We lay the night together in our dreams which it seems we share, wrapped in each others arms and the furs. I think we actually screwed in our sleep? Certainly in our dreams.

4- Jack and Jill with her Furry Aunts

I awake to Jill riding my bone to orgasm. She twists and groans with her huge hooded Sable lined coat flinging all over me. She's gloriously beautiful as I pump her to overflow. I roll over on top and pump her with more. I can't believe this is happening. It's like a dream and I'm afraid to awake for fear it's all a big joke on the geek. She's beauty beyond my touch yet she desires and seeks my passion for herself.

She's packed with cum from last night and this morning so we take a long shower together in her Aunt's huge shower. We screw some more before getting out and drying each other off.

Wrapping ourselves in only furs, her in the huge Sable coat and me in a huge Lynx cape our skin still caressed with fur we go to the smell of cooking food. We're greeted with two White Fox fur wrapped nude Aunts hugging and fondling us both but not too extreme though one does pull on my cock a couple of times as if to make sure it's real and still attached.

They sit us and fur fondle us lightly while they serve us breakfast. It's a fantastic meal and somehow a very special, almost ceremonial meal. Like the first of many? I have no sense of being the least bit rushed or not belonging. Like I'm somehow "home"? It's a surreal situation, like a strange but incredible dream. I'm still a bit numb from last nights experience.

"Hope you didn't have other plans today Jack" one Aunt says.

"I had actually planned on goofing off the whole weekend. Before I went to the Department Store yesterday morning. It was yesterday wasn't it?"

FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers