Jack & Jill Ch. 04

Story Info
Pool party birthday exposes their secret.
4.8k words
4.65
172.5k
33

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke the next morning to two sets of lips sliding up and down the shaft of my cock. When I opened my eyes and looked down, I saw Jill on one side of me and Amy on the other. They were both lying on their bellies and sliding their lips up and down my hard shaft in unison. Jill’s tongue was sliding over the top of my shaft while Amy’s slid over the underside. Amy’s hand was holding my cock in an upright position while Jill used one hand to gently fondle my swollen balls. I tried to lay back and enjoy the dual blowjob my sexy sisters were giving me, wanting to make it last as long as I could, but in my relaxed state from sleep, I wasn’t able to hold off too long. Before I knew it, and way before I wanted to, my dick was erupting, sending thick gobs of hot sperm high into the air, only to land on both their faces and even in the hair on the tops of their heads.

When it was over, and they had cleaned me off, Amy said, “Jeez, Jack, that was one powerful orgasm.”

“He always cums hard like that in the morning,” Jill told her. “I guess he’s not much of a morning man,” she giggled.

“Yeah, but he sure can last a long time the rest of the day,” Amy said.

“You better believe it,” Jill told her sister.

“I don’t think I’ve ever been fucked as long and as hard as I was last night,” Amy said smiling up at me.

“Alright, stop it girls. You’re giving me the big head,” I told them.

They both laughed, and Amy said, “Face it little brother, you’re a great lay.”

“I’ll second that,” Jill said.

“What time is it?” I asked. “We have to pick Mom and Dad up at the airport at two.”

“It’s about ten,” Jill said. “Don’t worry, we have plenty of time.”

“Well, don’t forget, we have to do this laundry. Can’t have the folks coming home to cum soaked sheets and all,” I reminded them.

“Well, I don’t want to be here when you get back,” Amy said.

“Aww, Amy. I wish you were closer to Mom and Dad,” Jill said. “We missed spending so much time with you because of your relationship with them.”

“Yeah, Amy,” I told her. “After all, they are your parents.”

“I missed spending time with you two as well,” she said, “but Mom hates me, and Dad doesn’t go against her, so that makes him just as bad.”

“Mom doesn’t hate you,” I told her. “She just resents you. I know it’s wrong, and it’s not your fault what happened…”

“Tell her that,” Amy cut me off. “Anyway, what’s done is done. Let’s not talk about it anymore. As far as I’m concerned, you two are my only family.”

Jill and I both kissed Amy deeply then, and held her tight as we all hugged.

Amy smiled and said, “I’ll make a deal with you both. Jack, if you fuck me one more time, I’ll hang around here and help Jill do the laundry and whatever else while you shower and go pick them up.” There was no need to ask me twice.

The girls had little problem getting me hard again, and Amy was soon swinging her leg across me to straddle my cock reverse cowgirl style. As she started sliding up and down on my rigid cock, Jill moved between my spread legs and lay down on her stomach. She alternately licked my balls and Amy’s clit, sending shock waves through the both of us. Amy was riding me like a mad woman, bouncing up and down on my dick like she hadn’t been fucked in years.

“Yeah, Amy,” Jill began. “Fuck him hard! Ride his big cock! Don’t you just love the way it feels inside your hot pussy?”

On each downward thrust, Amy would utter a rhythmic “Oh! Oh! Oh!”, until finally she moaned, “I’m cumming! Oh, I’m cumming!”

“Squirt on my face!” Jill shouted. Amy raised up until my cock plopped completely out of her pussy, and as Jill sucked her sister’s hard clit, Amy squirted her juices all over Jill’s face. “Ohhhh my, Jill!” she screamed as she came. When her orgasm was through, Jill guided my cock back into Amy’s dripping pussy and Amy continued to ride me. Amy came a second time before I felt my balls rise in their sack.

“Oh shit, I’m gonna cum!” I yelled

“Cum in Amy’s pussy, Jack, so I can eat it out of her,” Jill instructed me. With a couple of quick, hard, final thrusts, my cock exploded inside Amy’s cunt, sending stream after stream of my seed deep inside her. When my cock had quit twitching inside Amy’s pussy, she fell backwards on my chest, causing my softening dick to slide out of her, and Jill immediately dove in. She sucked my cum out of her sister’s wet pussy as Amy laid on top of me. When she finally came up, Jill had a mixture of my cum and Amy’s juices all over her gorgeous face. Jill crawled up and lay beside Amy, who I gently helped slide off me. Amy began cleaning the mess off her sister’s face with her tongue. An hour and fifteen minutes had passed since I had woke up.

“I better take a shower,” I said. Amy was now between Jill’s legs, eating her pussy with a vengeance. Jill was moaning loudly as Amy’s tongue was driving her mad. “C’mon you two, don’t forget our deal,” I reminded them.

Amy looked up at me from between Jill’s legs. “But Jack, Jill hasn’t cum yet. Besides, we can’t start the laundry until after you’re out of the shower.”

“Alright, just don’t forget.” I left my two sisters in the throes of passion as I headed for the shower.

As I was leaving for the airport to pick up our parents, Amy and Jill were stripping the sheets off our parent’s bed. They had to be washed and put back on so it wouldn’t look like anyone had been in there. I arrived at the airport a 1:45 and waited for our parent’s plane to land. In days gone by, I would’ve spent the time checking out the females, but considering what I had waiting for me back home, I didn’t even notice any of them. I found Mom and Dad at their gate and helped them with their luggage. I listened to them and all the details of their trip on the ride back home, which felt much longer than the ride to the airport. We finally arrived back home, and after carrying in the luggage, my mother yelled at me from the kitchen.

“Jack, has Amy been here?”

“Yeah, Mom,” I answered as I walked into the kitchen somewhat apprehensively. “Why?”

“There’s a note here from Jill. It says she’s over at Amy’s and wants you to come and pick her up,” she read. I smiled to myself. “Exactly how many times has she been here?”

“I don’t know exactly, Mom,” I told her. “She’s been here a few times, I guess. We’ve been getting to know each other, Amy, Jill and I.”

“Oh. Well, that’s nice,” Mom said, not sounding too pleased.

“C’mon, Mom. Look, I know you and Amy don’t exactly get along too well, but Jill and I never have spent a lot of time with her. We just thought it’d be good to strengthen our ties. After all, she is our sister,” I said.

“No, no, that’s fine, I suppose,” Mom answered. “I just thought the both of you would be here when your father and I got home so we could spend some time together.” I could hear the disappointment in her voice.

“I know, Mom,” I told her and gave her a hug. “Tell you what, you and Dad have had a long flight and you’re probably tired. So, why don’t I go over and pick up Jill, and you and Dad get some rest. I promise you, tomorrow, Jill and I will spend the entire day with the both of you and you can tell us all about your trip. Is that a deal?”

“Well, I am a little tired, and I can tell your father is too,” she relented. “Alright, it’s a deal.”

“Good. Now, don’t worry about us. We’ll stop on the way home and get something to eat. Do you and Dad want anything?” I asked.

She checked the refrigerator before answering, “No, I see there’s some leftovers in here. I can just fix something for us. Then we’ll probably head to bed early. It’ll be nice to sleep in our own bed tonight.”

“Okay, then. Well, if we don’t see you when we get back, we’ll see you both tomorrow morning,” I told her.

“Alright, Jack,” Mom said.

I left my mother in the kitchen as I practically ran out of the house, jumped in the car and high-tailed it over to Amy’s apartment.

When I arrived at Amy’s place, I knocked on the door and waited. There was no answer, so I knocked again and still no answer. I looked around before reaching out and trying the door knob. It turned and I stuck my head inside?

“Hello? Amy, Jill, are you here?” I called out. I looked around and on the floor I saw a trail of clothing. I entered the apartment and closed and locked the door behind me. The clothing trail lead me down the hallway to a closed door. Opening the door, I was greeted by my two lovely sisters, naked, sitting up in Amy’s bed.

“We’ve been waiting for you,” Jill said.

“We almost started without you,” Amy said.

“Well, go ahead,” I told them, “as long as I get to watch.”

Jill and Amy turned towards each other, smiled, and leaned in to kiss. They were soon fondling each other’s breasts as their tongues wrestled with each other’s. I began stripping my clothing off, and by the time I had finished, Jill and Amy had slid down on the bed and were lying side by side. Each had a hand buried between the other’s legs and were rubbing the pussy of her sister. Completely void of clothing myself now, I sat on the edge of the bed to watch. It wasn’t long before my cock rose to full staff and I slowly stroked it as I watched my two sisters going at it. They had moved into a sixty-nine with Jill on top, and it wasn’t long before the entire room was filled with slurping and moaning noises as well as the odor of aroused pussy. I couldn’t stand it anymore, and I moved around behind Jill and drove my hard cock deep into her wet, tight cunt. As I slammed it into her hard and fast, Amy switched back and forth from licking Jill’s clit and tonguing my balls. When I felt myself getting close, Amy begged me to shoot my load on her face the way I did with Jill. I pulled my cock out of Jill’s dripping snatch just in time for Amy to grab it and jerk my hot cum all over her face while she sucked Jill’s clit. This made Jill cum as well, and Amy ended up getting a double dose of my thick jism and Jill’s squirting juices all over her.

My dick was still hard, so Jill rolled off Amy and turned around to lay down beside her. As she began licking our combined juices off our sister’s face, I moved around between Amy’s legs and slammed my cock into her and began to fuck her hard. In no time flat, Amy burst into a gut wrenching orgasm, coating my cock with the flow of her juices. I kept slamming her with all I was worth, and in another five minutes I was coating Amy’s insides with more of my spunk.

A couple of days later, Jill and I were home with our parents. The four of us were just sitting in the living room watching some dorky movie on television while eating ice cream floats. This was our parent’s idea of a nice family night together and we had been doing it since as far back as either Jill or I could remember. She and I had outgrown the family nights a long time ago, but Mom and Dad were really good to us, so neither of us minded giving up one night of our time every once in a while to spend with them. At one point, I glanced over at Jill and noticed she had a sort of wicked smile on her gorgeous face. I was wondering just what was going on inside that head of hers when she spoke up.

“Mom, Dad, I was wondering if I could ask you both something?”

“Sure, honey,” Dad said. “You know you can ask us anything.”

“Well,” she began, “Lisa’s birthday is coming up this Saturday, and I was wondering if I could throw her a small birthday party here.”

Mom and Dad looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders, and Mom answered, “I think that would be a very nice gesture.”

“Well, I thinking of making it sort of a pool party. Not a big shindig or anything like that, but...” Jill began.

Just then Dad chuckled. “I think I know where this is leading. You want to have a few of your friends over, but you don’t want the old folks around, right?”

Jill looked a little embarrassed. “It’s not like that. I was just thinking, well, you guys probably wouldn’t want to be disturbed by a group of loud teens and…”

“Uh, young adults,” I corrected her. I couldn’t help but smile to myself. Jill looked so cute trying to convince our parents she was thinking of only them.

“More like the group of young adults don’t want to be disturbed by the old folks,” Dad said through a knowing grin. Even Mom had to laugh at this. Jill was being so obvious, but that was how she had always gotten what she wanted from our parents; trying to make it sound like she was acting for their benefit.

“Well, you know, dear,” Mom said, “they are having that dance at the country club this Saturday night. It’s been a while since we’ve been out there. With us being gone so long this summer, you haven’t even been out golfing with your cronies. After all, what are we paying our membership fees for?”

“What about you, dear?” Dad asked. “What will you do while I’m out on the links?”

“Oh, I’m sure I can keep myself busy. Besides, it will give me a chance to catch up on all the gossip with the girls while you’re out there hitting that little white ball around the countryside,” Mom teased. “Then, you can take me to the dance that evening. How long has it been since we’ve went dancing?”

Jill got up from the couch and went over and sat in our father’s lap. “Yeah, Daddy, Mom deserves a night on the dance floor as much as you deserve an afternoon on the golf course.” That was it. Whenever Jill called our father “Daddy” we all knew he would cave in, including Dad himself.

Dad looked over at me and I just threw my hands in the air. “Looks like I’m outnumbered,” he said with a smile. “Okay, since this was your mother’s idea, she gets to call the club and tell them to open our cabin. Then I’ll call Bill and Charlie and Hank and see if I can set up a foursome for Saturday.” Mom smiles and got up to go make the call.

“Now about this party, how many people are going to be here?” Dad asked.

“Just a few, I promise,” Jill said, “four or five at the most.”

“Alright then, but Jack, being he’s the oldest, is in charge,” Dad said. “Jack, if there’s any drinking…”

“Don’t worry, Dad. I’ll make sure everybody gives me their car keys when they arrive,” I told him. Dad wasn’t stupid. He knew what went on when a group of college kids got together and even though he trusted us, he also knew he couldn’t stop it. But he was really cool about things like that, as long as we were safe about it. “If anyone wants to go home, I’ll call them a cab, otherwise they can crash here for the night.”

“Good, now let me get up so I can call the guys. And don’t mention the drinking thing to your mother,” he said.

Jill hugged him around the neck and kissed his cheek. “Thank you Daddy,” she said.

“You’re welcome, sweetheart. Just be sure to thank your mother too,” he said.

“I will,” Jill told him and took her place back on the couch.

“That was pretty smooth,” I told Jill after our father had left the room. She just giggled.

The next day, Jill called Lisa and told her the news. Lisa was ecstatic. Ever since Jill had “fixed” Lisa up, the way Connie had done for Jill, Lisa had quickly found herself a steady boyfriend. I knew the guy, David, and he seemed to be an alright sort of guy. Lisa would be bringing him, of course, and we invited Amy.

Jill and I went out shopping later that evening to get Lisa a gift, and we stopped by Amy’s for a couple of hours of fucking and sucking. Amy thought the pool party idea was great, as it would give us the chance to spend the entire night together. We thought about the idea of Amy bringing someone with her, for appearances sake, but decided against it. We thought if she did, there would be some concerns about them arriving and leaving together, so it was decided that Amy would just come alone. We thought there would be less hassles that way. Later, when Jill and I were back home, we toyed with the idea of letting Lisa in on our little secret so there wouldn’t be any surprises, but again, we decided not to. We’d just have to be discreet and try and keep our hands off each other until it was time to crash.

Saturday saw Mom and Dad leaving for the club around ten o’clock that morning. We had told Lisa, David and Amy to come over around two that afternoon, so that gave Jill and I four hours with nothing to do. Jeez, whatever could we find to do to occupy that span of time?

No sooner than Mom and Dad were out of the driveway, Jill was on her knees sucking my cock. We both missed our wake up blowjobs, and even though we’d been up for an hour or so, Jill wasn’t wasting a minute getting started for today. It seemed like in no time, I was shooting a huge load all over my sister’s gorgeous face, in her hair and in her open mouth. This took place right inside the front door with me leaning against it for support. We quickly went upstairs to my room and continued our playtime for the next three hours. I ate Jill’s pussy until she squirted all over my face, then fucked her twice in a variety of positions. We were both pretty well spent, and around one o’clock we got up and took a shower together before the others arrived.

Lisa and David arrived first, with another couple. Lisa explained that the other couple was David’s sister Patty, and her boyfriend Tom. Patty lived out of town and was older than David. She and Tom came by David’s unannounced, and David kinda got roped into asking them along. What else could we do but welcome them. Twenty minutes later, Amy arrived. After introductions were made, I asked if anyone wanted a beer and we all moved outside by the pool. I had bought three cases of beer the night before and had one case packed in a tub of ice out on the patio. It was a hot day, and everyone was anxious to cool off in the pool. Lisa, David, Patty, Tom and Amy all had their swimsuits on under their clothing and began to strip right their. Jill went inside to change, and after collecting everyone’s car keys as I promised Dad I would, I went in to change also.

I put on a pair of boxer style trunks and returned to the pool. When Jill reappeared, I was glad I was already in the water, as I immediately got the beginnings of an erection. Had we not fucked earlier, it would have been difficult for me to explain myself to our guests when I feasted my eyes on her. Jill was wearing a white two-piece that contrasted brilliantly with her dark tan. The top was little more than two triangles of fabric covering her nipples, stitched together with spaghetti strings, and the matching bottom was a thong. What fabric there was on the bottom was barely enough to cover her slit, which was clearly outlined. Had she not been clean shaven, she wouldn’t have been able to wear such a thing. Amy’s black bikini, while a tad more conservative, looked just as good on her. Her breasts were drawn together by the top, producing an ample amount of cleavage for all to ogle, and her bottoms were cut high on her hips and in a low “v” shape in the front. Lisa had on a sexy two-piece that was a fluorescent pink with a large floral pattern about it and Patty also wore a bright yellow string bikini. David and Tom were dressed like me, in boxer style trunks.

We spent the next three hours drinking and swimming and lounging around the pool. Tom and Patty turned out to be really nice. They were easy to talk to and get to know, and they fit in with all of us well. About five-thirty or so, we decided to fire up the grill for the steaks. Patty and Lisa went inside to help Jill and Amy with the rest of the fixings while David and Tom hung around outside with me grilling the steaks. When it was all ready, we sat down at the large table on the patio and ate. After dinner, we had cake and Lisa opened her presents. Even though it was going on eight o’clock, it was still hot and light out. No one had bothered changing out of their swimsuits, and as soon as the appropriate waiting period was over, we were all back in the pool having a great time.

12