Jack and Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her and rolled over so that she was on the bed beneath me. Megan giggled and I kissed her again. Her dark brown eyes sparkled in the lamplight, and the sadness I had detected earlier in the day was gone. She looked happy, beaming. Maybe it would only be for this moment, but it was as if she had managed to forget all her troubles. It felt good to see her so happy. She must have seen the same in me, because she smiled even more as she gazed into my face.

"You're happy," she said.

"So are you."

"How could I not be?"

I kissed her again.

"I love you so much, Megan."

"I love you, too, Jack."

"It feels so good to be able to finally tell you that."

"Mmm hmm," Megan said.

I looked down at her jeans. "May I?" I asked, half-jokingly.

"I insist," she said.

I undid her jeans and slid them over her hips and down her legs. She was wearing somewhat modest but playful panties. They had pink stripes and a little bow. I gazed at the mound of her vulva, and there was a large wet spot on the crotch. I could detect a hint of her scent as I pulled down her jeans.

"I'm really wet," Megan said. She sounded almost embarrassed.

"I can tell," I laughed. "I'm glad."

She smiled at me, biting her lip slightly.

I pulled aside the crotch of her panties, exposing a thin covering of black pubic hair. It seemed to grow in a perfect neat triangle between her legs, natural but perhaps trimmed along the edges. Her vagina lay hidden behind two soft lips, which were glistening with her wetness.

"I can't believe it," I said.

"What?" Megan asked, sounding worried.

"You're so beautiful. I can't believe how beautiful and perfect you are."

"My pussy?"

"Yes, but not just that. Everything. I've dreamed about how you might look naked, I've thought about it so many times, and now that I finally see you I had no idea you were this perfect," I said.

"That's not true," she said, and slapped her belly.

As I pulled her panties down and off of her, I licked and kissed the area of her stomach that she had slapped, and another sigh escaped her lips. She instinctively spread her legs. I continued to lick, then explored lower, reaching her pubic hair and tracing a line over the mound of her vulva. My tongue travelled down her slit, and I savored her taste. I was tasting Megan! Her legs were wide open around my head, and I was tasting her! Her scent filled my nostrils. I gazed at her perfect vagina with its coating of soft hair, and I hoped I would remember forever exactly how she looked, tasted, and smelled. I took her labia in my mouth, sucking gently on her. I spread her vaginal lips with my fingers and stuck my tongue inside her. She pushed her pelvis into my face and I thrust my tongue as deep as I could. She tasted wonderful.

As I devoured her sweet vagina, Megan's breathing grew heavy. She lay back, and I briefly lifted my head from between her legs and saw that her eyes were closed and she was licking her lips. I turned my attention to her clitoris, first licking around it and then gently flicking it from side to side. I was feeling a little unsure about how to do this correctly, as Karen always kept my tongue away from her clit whenever possible. I've never understood why, but she seemed to want me to avoid giving her too much stimulation. I noticed immediately that Megan was not like this. She was encouraging me with her breathing and her soft moans, as well as little rhythmic thrusts of her pelvis against my face. I could have spent an hour down here, exploring and tasting her.

Despite my insecurity about stimulating Megan's clit, it appears I was doing it correctly. After a short while, she gasped and I was hit in the mouth with a hot stream of liquid. It took me a few moments to realize that Megan had just had an orgasm. She had been trying to stay as quiet as possible, so I didn't know it was happening until it did. She giggled and her face was red. I laughed as well and reached for the tissues on the nightstand.

"I'm so sorry, Jack, I didn't know that was going to happen," Megan said through her laughter.

"You couldn't tell?" I said, still laughing myself.

"To be honest, it's never happened like that before. It happened so fast, and I couldn't come up with the words to warn you in time."

"It's okay, sweetie," I said, wiping around my mouth with a tissue. I enjoyed the taste and the warmth of her juices on my face, and decided I would do my best to save this tissue in case I later wanted to be reminded of her scent. "You've had an orgasm before, right?"

"Yes, but not during sex," she said, somewhat sadly. "If I ever want one, I have to take care of it myself."

"Ah, I see," I said.

"No one's ever made me feel like that. You make me feel so special, and wanted," she said, gazing down at me.

"You are special, Megan. And you have no idea how much I want you," I said, crawling on top of her and bringing my face to within inches of hers. "Um, do you want me to wash my face, or is this okay?"

"Mmm, this is okay," she said, grinning, and kissed me. Her legs were still spread, and I played a little with her pubic hair and then stuck a finger inside her vagina. She moaned a little as my finger penetrated her, and I soon added another. Megan thrust her pelvis against my hand as I fingered her, and I sucked on her nipples while my fingers explored inside her. She was warm, so warm, inside, and my hard cock jumped when I thought of how her vagina would feel around it. One look in her face, however, indicated that this was working very well for her at the moment, so I fingered and suckled her, occasionally kissing her neck and earlobes. My index finger gently stroked her clit, and it didn't take long before another hot stream of her juices exited her body, this time hitting my hand. She was trying to stifle her gasps and moans, and I enjoyed looking in her face and seeing her obvious pleasure.

"Oh my God, Jack, you are doing such wonderful things to me," she said, still gasping. "I want to feel you inside me."

We kissed again and I rubbed my cock up and down her slit. It felt so good that I could have easily come just by the feeling of her wet labia and clit against the head of my cock. But I needed to be inside her. Memories, both new and old, were flooding my mind as the head of my cock entered her. I still could not comprehend that this girl, this woman, who I had spent so much time thinking of and longing for was now here with me, and my cock was sliding deep inside her. I pushed all the way in, feeling her wetness now on my testicles, and I stopped and gazed into her eyes.

"I love you, Jack. I wish I would have saved myself for you," she said softly.

"I love you, too, Megan. And you did save yourself for me in a way."

"Well, I couldn't resist that, darling. You make my pussy very happy," Megan said, grinning.

I began to thrust slowly, firmly. Megan bit her lip and then brought me close to her, breathing heavily in my ear. As my cock slid in and out of her, she nibbled on my earlobe and kissed my cheek and neck, then kissed me on the mouth. Her tongue played with mine and I began to thrust harder. I felt her fingernails running up and down my back, and the sensation was incredible.

For several minutes, our bodies moved together like that, sometimes fast and hard, and sometimes slowly and gently. Whenever I was at the verge of climax, she let me pause for a short time and we would kiss and she would hold me close to her. We both wanted this to last as long as we could make it, so we paced ourselves. The feeling of her tight vagina squeezing my cock was almost too much to bear, and I knew that soon I wouldn't be able to hold back.

"Um, do you want me to come inside you, or no?" I asked, feeling suddenly awkward. She giggled, apparently finding it cute.

"I want you to come inside me, Jack," she said, her voice hushed but intense.

After another minute, I was hurdling towards the brink. Megan was reading my face and knew I was getting close. It seemed as if she had been pacing herself as well, and when she saw that I was close to climax, she began to squeeze my cock with her internal muscles playfully.

"Oh my God, Megan. I'm going to come!"

"Me too!"

My last series of thrusts were hard and fast, and our bodies seemed to shudder simultaneously. My cock erupted and thick bursts of semen entered Megan's body. At the same moment, perhaps triggered by the feeling of my hot sperm inside her body, Megan had a third orgasm, this time drenching me. It felt amazing, and I held her tight as my cock continued to burst inside her. I collapsed onto her and we both giggled and held each other. We were trying our best to be as quiet as possible, but at this point I don't think either of us cared much if we were caught.

We lay there for several minutes, looking into each other's eyes and enjoying the feeling of our bodies lying against each other.

"I think I'm going to need a shower," Megan said. "Do you want to take one with me?"

"Of course," I said. "Do you want to sleep here with me?"

"Yes, but how will we get away with it with your parents downstairs? Will they be somewhere tomorrow?"

"They both work in the morning and afternoon, so unless my mom comes up here to kiss me goodbye, we should be okay," I said.

"Perfect," Megan said, smiling. Her face was radiant. I'm sure mine was as well.

Megan and I took a long, hot shower together. We scrubbed each other with soap, and she used some of my shampoo even though she didn't really need to wash her hair. I was still in a bit of a daze, even as I watched her soap up her smooth, pale body. She was so beautiful that I couldn't believe she was here in the shower with me. We kissed a few times but otherwise it was innocent, almost platonic.

We dried ourselves off and she borrowed one of my old shirts that my parents had never gotten rid of. She sat on my bed, wearing my shirt and her panties. Her still-wet hair fell in dark clumps in her face. We sat and talked about old times. We didn't talk at all about the sex we had just had, or whether or not we would stay in contact or ever see each other after we returned to our "normal" lives. I think we were avoiding the issue because it might make us sad and ruin such a beautiful evening. So we simply ignored it.

Megan and I talked for another hour or so, but by this point it was around 3:30 am and we knew we should get some sleep. I think we were both still too excited to sleep, but we would do our best.

We removed the comforter, which was still a little damp and messy, from the bed, and I watched as she crawled under the covers.

"Jack?" she said softly.

"Yes?"

"Can we pretend we're married?"

"I would like that," I said. We smiled at each other, and I turned off the lamp and got under the covers beside her. Megan faced me, and I grabbed her and held her close to me. In the dark, I kissed her softly on the lips.

"Goodnight, my bride," I said, and she sighed.

"Goodnight, my husband," she said.

We slept that night in each other's arms, happy, contented, and warm. It was amazing.

The next morning, we woke up to find that my parents were gone. She came downstairs with me and we ate a small breakfast. We decided to spend the entire day together, revisiting old hangouts and simply enjoying each other's company, because we knew we would both be leaving the next day. That day with Megan was perhaps the happiest day I've ever spent. We took a long walk around town, ate a nice dinner, and sat in the park and talked for hours. That night, we rented a motel room and made love twice, and afterwards slept peacefully in each other's arms again.

During our conversation at the park, we had decided we would do whatever we could to keep our secret relationship going. I think we both knew it would be difficult to ever meet in that way again, but, for once, I think both of us were filled with hope and some measure of happiness.

When we parted, we kissed deeply and promised each other that one day we would be together again. We would find a way to make it happen.

"I will always love you, Megan," I said, in the parking lot of a small diner where we ate one final breakfast together.

"And I will always love you, Jack," Megan said, and after one final kiss she got into her car, giving me a smile and a wave. I watched as she left the parking lot, and wished beyond anything that I could have gone with her. But now was not the right time. We would have to choose our moment. I returned to my car, missing her already but feeling happier than I had in years.

I blew a kiss in the direction she had gone.