Jack & Sarah Share a Bed Pt. 02

Story Info
Now Jack has some release, what about Sarah? (female POV)
1.6k words
4.49
62.7k
61

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aRandom1
aRandom1
179 Followers

This is part 2 in a short series, this time written from Sarah's POV, though the overlapping story telling model should let you enjoy this one by itself. If this is popular enough I'm sure there will be a part 3 as well!

Link to part 1 is in my profile.

*****

I had been chuckling to myself all week. I knew all too well that I'd been torturing my little brother by staying in his room when I visited and even worse I'd been crawling into his tiny single bed most nights. He'd borrowed a perfectly good mattress for me to sleep on, it was small and too short for him to sleep on but I enjoyed tormenting him by making him give up nearly all the space in his bed so that I could be just that little bit more comfortable. It hadn't proven to be a problem though as most nights we had drank so much that we would both just pass out anyway.

Tonight, however I had woken up as I lay behind him finding that he had somehow manoeuvred himself, and me, into a position where my hand was wrapped around his huge throbbing cock.

I was shocked momentarily but I didn't blame him. I'd been terribly horny all week and had been teasing him with glimpses as I got changed. Once when we'd been out, I'd felt him get hard as we danced together and I'd made a concerted effort to dance provocatively and grind up against him whenever the opportunity arose. At one point, I thought I'd pushed him too far as his hand reached around from behind me as I rubbed up against him but it actually turned out that I'd danced into the wrong person. My brother had been a hero and came to my rescue shoving the other guy away and we quickly left laughing and joking about my stupidity before heading to another bar.

Right now though I had a decision to make. My brother had grown into a real man, over the last few years. He was incredibly sexy, though I knew he didn't look at me in that way as I'd been quite a bitch to him when we were younger. But now I had his dick in my hand I could either go along with it and pretend to be asleep or really ruin the new friendship that had blossomed between us.

I stayed perfectly still as did he while we both continued the charade. I got bored quickly though. I knew neither of us were going to get back to sleep if this didn't get a move on. I tightened my grip but pretended to still be asleep. I think I may have actually even mumbled some sort of 'I'm sleeping' noises. It worked though as he started to gain confidence and rock his hips back and forth.

Feeling his huge engorged cock slide from tip to base through my hand felt so sexy and I realised that my little brother was actually hugely endowed. Obviously, I was only judging by his movements but surely it must have been 8 inches or more. I began to feel a familiar sensation as I became ever more aware of the growing moist patch between my legs. I began to subtly squirm and tense in some desperate attempt to stimulating my clit, squeezing my thigh together tightly. But before I knew it I felt his hips buck forward and pulse repeatedly as he came in my hand over and over. It was so sexy feeling my little brother squirm in my hand so I tightened my grip and gently twisted and tugged to milk his fabulous throbbing cock.

Clearly he came to senses minutes later, as suddenly as he came and his movement had become so accentuated, now it was his stillness that screamed a thousand words.

I felt for him. He'd been overwhelmed with lust but must now be feeling incredibly awkward. I began to smell the scent of his musk emanating from under the covers and filling my nose. My arousal jumped and I knew I'd not be able to stay put any longer.

I kissed his neck and sweetly whispered, "Goodnight, little brother, sleep tight."

I rolled over and plunged my cum covered hand between my legs rubbing his warm sweet nectar over my clit and already soaked pussy. Fortunately, I hadn't been wearing underwear at night as I just didn't bring enough with me. But now I praised that decision as I could touch myself without obstruction.

He lay motionless.

Though I had access to pleasure myself I knew that I wanted more. He had his release, but what about mine? I'd gone through the same pains of a full week without release. My needs were just as strong as his!

"Roll over little brother, there's not enough room for us to face in opposite directions. Spoon me." I instructed, knocking against him as I did. I knew he would do as he was told. I knew that he would still be erect and that I would be able to get what I wanted.

I couldn't believe that he could pretend to still be asleep. He must be nervous, I don't even know if he's been with a woman before. I expect he must have. He had a girlfriend during the last year of school, so they must have done stuff, surely.

Nonetheless, right now I needed him, I wanted him, I had to feel his throbbing length between my legs.

"Spoon me! Come on, you don't have to worry about that big friend of yours. It'll be ok." I said playfully.

Finally he did. The second I felt his hard cock press against my ass I shuddered with joy, helped of course, by the fact that I had been gently rubbing my clit. I squirmed back into him. Feeling him against me, I moaned with pleasure.

A second squirm and pushing back I managed to get myself above his cock. His head was now pressed against my asshole and I could feel the precum from him letting his cock explore between my cheeks. I'm glad he had already cum, I'm sure this would have otherwise pushed him over the edge, as my ass cheeks sandwiched his cock between them.

I felt him gently push forward but he was pressing against my asshole. I'm not a prude to a little ass play but that might be a little much with my little brother. Maybe something for another day but not today. Today I wanted to feel the strength of his throbbing cock against my pussy.

I reached between my legs and pulled his cock forward. It sprung firmly into place and rested between my legs, pressing against my clit. Perfect!

He began slowly rocking his hips back and forth, stroking the length of his swollen cock along my pussy, gently probing between my lips and perfectly nudging my clit with each forward motion.

He felt amazing as my own juices mixed with his while he began sliding between my legs faster. I reached down to stroke the sensitive underside of his cock head as he thrust forward, grinding it harder into my clit.

My little brother had me wrapped up in his arms as his slid his hard cock between my legs exploring my most intimate regions and producing incredible pleasure. I felt my orgasm growing between my legs and as his hand reached up and engulfed my breast in a firm but gentle squeeze my body convulsed, as wave after wave of pleasure tore through me. My pussy throbbed, my heart raced and my fingertips tingled with pleasure. It had been so long since I had been with someone in this sort of intimate way. No bullshit, just pure passionate, physical indulgence.

My orgasm passed and my control began to return. Jack wasn't stopping though, clearly, he wanted more. Only now could I realise that he had was trying to fuck me.

Everything up until now had been inconsequential. Sure, we might both risked a little embarrassment but nothing irreparable could come of it. Was this going a little too far?

Jack had begun arching his movements more, pulling further back and trying to angle up into me. It felt amazing, his firm swollen head parting the inner lips of my tight pussy. I yearned for him to thrust through that final taboo and penetrate me with his powerful cock.

I pushed back against him trying to take a moment and think if this was right, but I couldn't even begin to slow his movements.

His knee was between my legs pushing them further apart as I felt his weight shift on top of mine. His strong muscular frame engulfed me. Pushing me into the bed and then I felt it, the familiar rush of pleasure as the swollen throbbing head of my little brothers cock finally positioned itself at the opening of my pussy. Any movement now and he would be inside me. A flush of passion and pleasure would undoubtedly overcome us and lead us to a place where our relationship would be forever changed.

We both held our breath. Silence. Still.

He was waiting for me, waiting for approval, waiting to see if I would I would join him in this new phase of our relationship, waiting to see if I my carnal appetite had taken over, waiting to fuck me, waiting for me to fuck him, waiting to writhe together in decadent physical pleasure, waiting to experience earth shattering pleasure inside my tight slick pussy, waiting to shoot stream after stream of hot warm cum deep inside his filthy sister, waiting...

aRandom1
aRandom1
179 Followers