Jack & Sarah Share a Bed Pt. 03

Story Info
The climactic conclusion of the Jack & Sarah series.
3.1k words
4.58
56.5k
62

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aRandom1
aRandom1
182 Followers

This is the final part of a three part story series of Jack & Sarah. By popular demand this is the climactic conclusion to the series that jumps straight into the action. To get all the build up plus a few cheeky foreplay scenes, read the full story; links below:

Part One - https://www.literotica.com/s/jack-and-sarah-share-a-bed

Part Two - https://www.literotica.com/s/jack-and-sarah-share-a-bed-pt-02

Let me know via the comments, favourites and rating if you enjoyed these stories and if there's enough interest I may work on a new series featuring the same characters.

************

Right at this moment the relationship with my sister was about to change forever I could feel the opening of her sweet pussy embrace the head of my cock as I paused. Every pulse of my engorged manhood pressed more against the opening of her pussy and each pulse was met with the firm supple resistance of her tight channel. Her lips flexed out and in as the blood rushed into the head of my cock, swelling another inch in girth before receding once more. With each movement, her sweet lips seemed to try and pull me into her, enticing me to plunge the full length of my shaft deep into my sister's eager pussy. I knew it wasn't a question of desire, I know what her body needed. It was a question of family. Could we still be the same dysfunctional, loving siblings that we had come to be, if we continued down this path?

Neither of us were moving, the passion that had inflamed our senses was clearly beginning to pass. Surely this must be a bad idea. I pulled back from the edge. Still atop my sister engulfing her tiny frame in my own.

My cock slipped from her pussy to rest once more against her clit, her hand swiftly shot to embrace the head of my still solid cock.

She held it firmly in place. I felt her love for me emanating through her embrace. We had both had some well needed release, but this was a different event all together.

She rolled the head of my cock in her soft wet hand making me jump with pleasure and forcing me to hold her firmly by the waist. After collecting my balance, I gently rubbed my hand up and down the curve of her waist softly cupping under her breast before tracing a path down her arm taking her hand in my own.

She rose up slightly and positioned my cock back at the slick, warm, welcoming entrance of her pussy. She turned and for the first time looked me in the eye with so much warmth and love. This was no longer a purely physical act.

With infinitely more control than I have ever conjured before this day, I slowly pressed forward and pushed my cock into my sister's pussy. The otherworldly pleasure came inch by inch as I pushed into the warm, tight embrace of her velvety soft pussy. She let out a long low moan of pleasure as I entered to half my length.

I knew that she was only very small and she had joked with me previously about boyfriends with cocks so big that they hurt when they crudely slammed them in up to the hilt. I wanted this to be an act of love, not just passion alone.

I slowly pulled out savouring every second I was inside her, before pushing back in. I kept a slow steady pace holding firmly at her hip, pulling her into me. I lifted her up off the bed positioning her to bend her leg at the knee, allowing myself more freedom of movement. I reached round and began to slowly circle her clit with my index finger while sliding in and out of her. My other hand roamed freely up her back, over her breast and around her waist. I wanted to stimulate her in every way I knew how.

My speed began to increase and the length of the thrusts penetrated her deeper. I could see the slick trace of our combined juices trailing back over my cock as I pulled out with every thrust. I watched with intense lust as her inner lips clung to the length of my shaft seemingly sucking my cock back into her.

We writhed in unison as we made love to one another softly and lovingly. I was lost in the bliss.

Sarah's hand reached around behind me and grabbed at my ass pulling me into her much deeper than I had allowed until now. I momentarily lost my balance and fell into her with all my weigh burying my cock all the way into her. She let out a loud sharp groan of pleasure and dug her nails sharply into my ass cheek. The shock of taking the entirety of me clearly rocked her as her whole body tensed. Her pussy clamped down on my cock. I struggled to my knees as every small movement was intensely pleasurable as her tight pussy milked and pulled at my cock.

I placed my hands around her tiny waist, my fingers almost touching around her abdomen. I held her firmly, still deep inside of her as my cock throbbed and we rocked gently back and forth grinding my hips against her. She pushed her face into the pillow but through muffled voice I heard her groan. "Fuck me, little brother, fuck me now."

I felt a sudden surge in my chest as her words caused I sudden flush of testosterone and my grip tightened around her waist. A fog of deep red passion descended over me as I arched back, with far more fervour, began thrusting deep into my big sister's tight pussy.

With each stroke landing firmly inside her, our hips slammed together and she moaned as the full length of my manhood thrust into her, my balls slapping against her clit. The bubbling sensation of passion, adrenaline and testosterone coursing through my body fuelled me on as I pushed deeply into her. I pulled her body up to mine, arching back as I turned her face to mine and firmly kissed her mouth, caressing her breast with my free hand.

We moved in perfect unison as we fucked in a passionate foggy bubble of ecstasy. For the first time, I was truly able to see the gorgeous shape and curves of my sister's firm glistening body by the light of the glowing street lamp outside my window. A bead of sweat gleamed as it rolled from her breast down her abdomen to where our loins met with fierce rhythm.

I pushed her forward again, back on to all fours. My heart roared and I felt the lust race through me as I began pounding my cock deep into her pussy. Her head rolled from side to side from the force of my thrust. She had seemingly lost all control and had begun to spasm all over as wave after wave of orgasm rippled through her. I felt her pussy repeatedly clamp down on the rigid length of my cock as her rhythmical moaning escalated to a high pitch scream of ecstasy.

She went limp in my grip and I feared she'd passed out. I let go of her and she slumped flat onto the bed, my cock fell from her sweet warm embrace.

She let out a quiet involuntary whimper.

"No... Don't stop" she panted.

"Are you okay?"

She took a moment to catch her breath. "Little brother I have never been better!"

She rolled onto her side creating a modest amount of space on the bed next to her.

"Lie down, I have a treat for you."

I lay flat on my back and she placed a steadying hand on my chest.

"Your heart is pounding."

"I umm... I guess I got a little carried away."

She shuffled her tiny slim frame between my legs and took my hard cock in both hands.

"Little brother, I had no idea. Your cock, it's gorgeous!"

She worked it through both hands, swirling and twisting, stroking and teasing in a way I had never experienced, it felt amazing. She pulled the skin all the way back and held tightly as my engorged cock twitched in the air and she slowly lowered her lips to meet it. She gently kissed at the sensitive frenulum and licked feverishly around the head before taking it into her mouth. She sucked hard and I felt a sudden increase in pressure rise through my balls. She continued her intense suction as she slowly took more into her mouth. She had got to about half way before she could take no more and broke away gasping.

"Fuck, I've lost it. I lost the knack. I used to be able to deepthroat but never on a cock this size. I may need to practice with you again." She cocked a suggestive eyebrow and seductive smile my way.

"Not to worry that isn't where my true talent lies anyway." As she spoke she crawled up to my lap and raised up to her feet standing over me on my tiny bed. Legs spread wide with one foot either side of my hips she looked down at me fully exposed. Her breasts that had finally blossomed after she gave up her gymnastics career were perfectly pert and firm. Her thin waist turned in and out over her hips and down to her strong, firm, thin legs. I think she was enjoying her position above me. The fiendish look of power that she had always wielded over me as a child had returned to her face but with an extra dimension of passionate lust. She caught my eye after I realised my attention had lingered on the sight of her waxed smooth pussy.

"Do you like the view from down there?"

She began to rub her clit in large circular motions, she inserted two fingers into her pussy before bringing them up to her mouth and licking the visible string of pussy juice from them. She licked her lips.

"Mmm, such a sweet pussy, do you want to taste?

She beckoned me forth with a hooked finger. I sat up as far as I could before she grabbed me by the hair and yanked my head the rest of the way into her pussy.

I had never given a girl head before, in fact my girlfriend and I had done very little before I left for uni. I did my best to conjure up images of the porn I had watched over the years for actions to replicate. I began slowly kissing at her clit before gently letting my tongue explore further. I grabbed at her ass to pull her into my mouth more as I lapped and sucked at her pussy, my cock twitched at the scent and taste.

Suddenly I broke away as I realised I had buried my face so passionately into her that I wasn't able to breath. My face was warm and wet and I could taste her sweet juices that covered me.

"Sorry, I've never done that before."

Sarah smiled deviously at me.

"Looks like we both have a lot of practising to do then. I may have to extend my stay for a few more days."

She pushed my head away and I fell back on to the pillow. She dropped to one knee and then the other, positioning herself perfectly above my stiff searching cock.

She settled in position and placed both hands on my chest, pushing all of her weight down on me.

"I'm going to ride your cock, until you can't take anymore. I'm going to make you cum deep inside of me and when you do I'm going to squeeze every last drop out of you and milk you dry."

My mind exploded with her words and she leant forward and kissed me passionately before returning her attention to my cock.

She sat motionless and steady over my cock only moving ever so slightly to teasingly touch the head against her outer lips and clit. Each dab of pressure left a line of pussy juice trailing between my cock and her pussy. She let out a faint groan of pleasure at the sight of it.

Finally, she rested the head of my cock gently between the outer lips, waiting with eager anticipation at the entrance of her tight pussy. Slowly she began to move down, only an inch at first as I felt her tight pussy still having to stretch and expand to accommodate for me. She rode up and down slowly but intensely working the head of my cock with her pussy. Nestling in and out of the tight warm opening, massaging the head of my cock into an extremely sensitive condition. My eyes rolled in my head as the pleasure rose further still from my loins.

Slowly, confidently and with complete control she began taking more of my cock inside of her, I tried to lift my hips up to push into her further but she was determined to be fully in control and tease me to within an inch of an early orgasm. She throw and sly glance my way and placed her hand on my hip as to hold me down.

Her movements became longer and progressively faster. It became clear that she was beginning to lose herself in the pleasure as well. She stayed strong and consistent in her movements. Her toned legs having no problem keeping her in position hovering over my lap.

She bounced perfectly on my cock riding me for minutes. Her pussy lips still flexing and dragging along the shaft of my cock, pulling it back into her deeper and deeper. Her motion suddenly slowed and she returned to short motions taking only a couple of inches inside her. She could tense the walls of her pussy more this way. It was noticeable tighter and she fixed me with her devilish stare, a sly smile rippling across her lips.

She raised up to have barely the tip inside her. She tensed as firmly as she could and slowly sank down onto my cock. Slowly inch by inch her tight squeezing pussy took me inside her as she drew a deep seductive breath through pursed lips, taking my full length inside her.

It felt amazing, my entire length engulfed in her tight warm, velvet smooth pussy. The scent of her still danced across my nostrils and I could taste her on my lips.

She leant forward without lifting from my cock and kissed me deeply once more. She poised herself above my cock and whispered quietly into my ear.

"Are you ready, little brother?"

She started to move back onto me slowly.

"I want to feel you cum inside me."

She withdrew my full length and then back down.

"I want to feel your hard, throbbing cock shoot deep into me."

"I want to drain every last drop from your balls."

Her movements, purposeful and smooth, continued stroking the full length of my cock over and over.

"I want to feel your cock cum all the way inside my pussy and fill me with your love."

Her speed increased and quickly I began to feel my orgasm growing. My head began swimming as the glow of pleasure from my groin starting to burn white hot. Her whispered talk laced my mind with lust.

I fought to hold back the urge but there was no resistance, her stroking motions continued without decline as her pussy slide effortlessly up and down, up and down, up and down over the full length of my shaft.

My fingers tensed and I found myself clenching at a fistful of the cover beneath me, my head rocked from side to side as my whole body tensed over and over again desperately fighting to hold back, my cock swollen and erect, harder than it had ever felt in my life.

Suddenly Sarah let at an almighty chorus of moans and her pussy convulsed, her back arched and she somehow managed to push my cock even deeper into her. Her pussy clamped down on my cock and my balls flushed with orgasmic release as I came deep inside of her. She continued without cease, fucking my cock's full length as I unleashed stream after stream of cum. Each time she plunged down hard, squeezing firmly down on my full length before raising up and milking me for all my worth. Minutes passed like this as every time I thought I had released everything, she managed to pull more out of me.

She raised up to holding just the head inside of her and reached down with her hand to milk out the final drops with four or five firm, sharp massaging strokes of my cock, before finally lifting off and spilling our combined seed onto my lap. Trailing her finger through it she brought it up to her lips, she kissed her fingers and then pressed them against mine. Warm and wet I could taste our love.

What an amazing woman my sister was. What an amazing fuck! I don't think, I could ever live another experience like that.

What had started out so stupidly, so frustrating, had blossomed into something unrepeatable. She collapsed onto my chest. I held her close to me and wrapped us both up in the covers.

"I never want this week to end!"

"Maybe I'll call the office and book some more time off."

She looked up to me and turned my face to hers kissing me deeply.

"This was really special little brother, I have never loved anyone like I love you right this instance. I don't want to go home tomorrow."

We looked at each other silently and kissed. We both lay back and fell asleep.

In the morning she had woken before me and by the time I was up, she was already dressed and preparing to leave. She sat on the bed next to me and lay her hand on my chest. The situation felt so solemn but without remorse.

"I love you little brother, you are one amazing fuck."

I smiled bashfully.

"I'll be back again soon, wild horses couldn't keep me away. But until then, I've recorded a little video for you on your phone. Watch it once you've got your energy back, I want you to send me one too. To tide me over until I can come and visit again."

With that she pulled me into her and kissed me deeply before pushing me back onto the pillow and laughing. She stood up and walked out the door.

I let out an almighty sigh and my body went limp, falling further into the bed. I went back to sleep for a few hours before awaking suddenly and realising I still a little video treat to watch. I picked up my phone and a wide smile developed over my face.

Fuck, my big sister is amazing!

aRandom1
aRandom1
182 Followers