Jack and the Rollercoaster Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kezza67
Kezza67
1,191 Followers

"So what other reasons are there, Jack. Apart from Sex."

"We all have reasons, Ally. They vary from person to person. It's no sugar for you isn't it?"

"No thanks." She grinned. "You're now supposed to say I am sweet enough already."

"Oh I expect you have heard that so often it's become boring."

"Yes. But coming from you it would be sincere."

I made no reply and picked up the mugs and took them through to the lounge.

"Sorry, Jack. I embarrassed you."

"Forget it Ally. Where you were going seemed inappropriate, that's all." Ally was deep in thought for a while as we sipped tea. Finally she lifted her head as if her mind was made up.

"Not inappropriate, Jack. Possibly presumptive."

"Oh?"

"Yes." Ally continued. "I like you, Jack. I know this thing is supposed to be about getting back at my father, and it will. But for me it has bonus. I will be dancing with a really nice guy. A guy I am starting to like a lot, and who I would hope could get to like me as well. That's where the presumption came in."

"I see." I couldn't think of anything else to say at that moment, and a non-committal reply seemed the best thing to say, whilst I tried to sort this out in my head. Where was she going?

To be continued...

Kezza67
Kezza67
1,191 Followers
12