Jack and the Rollercoaster Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kezza67
Kezza67
1,198 Followers

"Fuck, Jack. That is so, so good." She wriggled, trying not to dislodge my mouth, as she drew her sweater over her head. Casting it casually to one side, she lay back, and drew my head back to her breasts. I resisted for a moment, as this was the first time I had actually seen them properly. She looked at me hopefully as I regarded her breasts. "Do you like them, Jack?"

"Your breasts are beautiful, Ally. So perfect, so enticing. I love them as I love you." She smiled tenderly.

"They are yours. Love them please?"

I had written about two people making love in my stories, but knew that I could never describe this. It was beyond words, our loving lay somewhere in an astral plane, where bodies as such didn't exist. Where our two spirits became one in a dance as old as time. When did Ally divest herself of her clothes to lay naked on the couch, calling for me to join her and join with her. When did I discover that I too was without clothes, not remembering how and when I had, or perhaps we, had taken them off. Nothing mattered, the world outside had little meaning, there was just us. Ally gasping as I sucked and licked her emissions of love direct from the fount, the scream as she came, her sibilant triumphant "yes" simultaneous with my gasp as I entered her for the first time, the cries of delight, the moans of passion, Ally's wail and my howl as our orgasms charged like electricity through our bodies, the long drawn out "no", as I slipped shrivelling from her body, and the sound of her sucks as she cleansed my cock of our combined juices followed by the kiss I claimed immediately after. Sounds and sensations almost impossible to describe, yet with a meaning understood by us both that told a story far more powerful than mere description of our acts.

We clung together our drying liquids slick on thighs and bellies, without words. An occasional shiver, a quiver, out of nowhere, claiming our bodies, engendering in the other a similar response. Slowly, gradually heart beats and breathing returned to normal, and the cuddle became one of deep empathy as passion receded. A little voice murmured against my chest.

"Your writing didn't prepare me for that." I shook my head even though Ally couldn't see that.

"I am not good enough to write a description of those feelings. That was beyond my imagination." I felt her nod then raise her face. Tears had streaked her cheeks.

"Wherever I was, my Love, my Darling man. I have never been there before."

"Neither have I, Ally. Neither have I!"

To be continued...

Kezza67
Kezza67
1,198 Followers
12