Jack Didn't Like Her

Story Info
Jack loved her.
6.1k words
4.2
61.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How times change hey, things go wrong, then right. I wouldn't say I had ever hated her but I certainly didn't like her much. To me she was just a cocky little bitch, Always flirting, always wanting more, more than he could give her anyway, and for that she was never ever on my Christmas card list.

'What goes round comes around,' my all time favourite saying, along with 'You do what you want to do, and I'll do what I want to do!' And I have believed in them from the first day I heard them too. They fit all sizes and applies to every one. You do some one wrong and it will come back on you. Maybe not in the shape of the misdemeanour, but it generally does manifest itself one way or another.

And now mine had come around, like I say I have never liked her from day one really, she acted like a cheap slut at times, but to be honest it was just my own personal feeling and opinion. Maybe I was wrong, I didn't know so I had never let my opinion be known. I kept my own council and I also kept my distance unless I had to be in her company.

Don't get me wrong she is a beautiful young woman, she is about 20 or 21 years old, but she doesn't really know. Eva has brilliant raven hair; it seems to be a deep blue in certain light. It was centred in the middle of her proud head, down past her shoulders. She had an aloofness that I wasn't keen on, she held herself proudly, and I suppose that when you look like she does its an asset. But it added to her allure, and she was an exceptionally alluring woman.

Tall at about 5ft 8 or 9, I wasn't sure, a fabulous body, and no, I have not been privy to it, and neither have I tried to either. (Well I have now, but that will come later) Her face is one that definitely can stop traffic; her lips are full and sensuous. She has high proud tits, large thick pointy nipples, a body to die for, and any man who looks at her would come up with that assumption, it was impossible not to.

I have seen her in a one piece bathing suit and that's the closest I had got. Her legs were like Garbo's pins, terrifically long, smooth and tapered, to dainty feet. She is proud of her upbringing, though how anyone can be proud of being brought up in an orphanage in South America.

She met her future husband who was on a courtesy visit with the Royal Navy, he fell in love, it was his last tour before he got out. He went back and married her, I sometimes wonder if she might have used him to get away from there. And, obtain a British passport, but again its nothing to do with me.

What put me on my guard was her flirting with me. I was mortified, totally embarrassed and couldn't get away from her fast enough. And she did it in front of her new husband Jack junior, my only son! My son saw my discomfort and assured me it was just something she did, no harm was meant by it. She wasn't wayward, he would know, he knew her front to back. I accepted his word but it never stopped me from being wary around her.

But like any normal red bloodied man I did wonder from time to time what she might be like in bed, would her actions complement her beauty. Or was it all show and no dough? I had no idea that I would find out, I never looked for it, I never asked for it. I had no hand or design in anyway to make it happen.

No, they did it all by themselves. I'm Jack senior by the way; Jack my son is 21, nearly 22, What I didn't know was he had been asked to leave the navy before they charged him with acting in a way unbecoming a naval rating. He was into supplying drugs. The navy had found out, and it was either their way or the highway.

He chose the highway, as an ex soldier myself I know the absolute dishonour of that kind of discharge; it can never be escaped from. So Jack signed off with loss of every thing and came home. I am widowed, my lovely wife died 5 years ago from a long illness and although I will never get over my loss I am okay with life now.

I've had one relationship since Emma died, and we had sex but my heart just wasn't in it. So after 3 months I ended it. And this brings me to now, or almost now. My son and his wife Eva were living in a nice apartment in town, I wondered where he got money from, he had a nice car, always had a roll in his pocket..

He would visit once a week and she would come too; I was always polite but a little intimidated by her. She was just too beautiful. She would 'play' mommy and bring goodies with her, her English was pure songbird. She would make us a light meal. Jack and I would pass the time of day.

They would leave and Eva always kissed my cheek, holding herself close to me. Her smell was intoxicating, I would get a twitch too, I'm being honest here okay? I don't think any man wouldn't get a movement being so close to a beautiful sexy woman like her. And as far as I was aware, coming on to me too! Jack would give me a huge smile, he knew the bugger, he knew!

Then a few weeks later the roof fell in. They were at my house when it happened, Jack got a call on his phone, he jumped up and said.

"Dad I'm sorry, I have to go, its urgent, you," he said to Eva, "stay here until I call you okay?" Then he raced out of the house like a whirlwind. I was left there open mouth.

"What the heck was that all about, what's happened?" I said as much to myself as Eva. I went to the door to see him driving like Louis Hamilton down the road. TEva never got a phone call, I tried ringing him, but I got no answer. I stayed up until 2 in the morning. I told Eva to go to bed and I got in my own car and went to his home.

The place was in darkness. I know the code for the building so went in and up the elevator. When I arrived at his door there was blue and white police tape all aross it and police man seemingly on guard duty.

I asked him what had happened, what had happened to Jack, where was he, what's going on, is he alright, has there been an accident, all sorts of questions a concerned parent would ask. His reply to was," who are you sir?"

"I'm Jack's dad, he's my son, Derr! He left my home 6 hours ago and I haven' heard from him since, please tell me where he is?" I was really worried now; I was thinking he was in hospital injured or what ever.

The officer got on his radio, turned his back and spoke into it, I couldn't hear what he said, then he turned back.

"I'm sorry sir, but your son has been taken into custody."

"Custody, why, what for, where is he?"

He told me couldn't tell me anything but where he was. I raced of to get him out of this trouble he was in.

I was greeted in the station by a sergeant who took me into an office, in there were two men who introduced themselves, they were senior police officers. They refused to tell me anything until they had questioned me. I later learned it was because they didn't know if I was involved in Jack's business. I obviously wasn't, but I had to endure two hours of it before they finally told me.

Their last question stunned me completely, "We need to search your house sir, would you agree to that?" I knew saying no would be futile and probably cause more problems. I was in utter shock. I agreed and they and four others followed me home. I was shattered to say the least, and now I was angry, very very angry with Jack.

I went in to find Eva asleep on the sofa, she looked so angelic I hated to wake her.

"Eva," I said, and shook her by the shoulder, she woke groggily, she must have gone to sleep through sheer exhaustion.

"These are police officers, Jack has been arrested on drugs charges, I don't know too much but they seem to do."

They questioned her and told her she would be in serious trouble if they found out she had lied to them. I told her to tell them everything she knew, it didn't matter what it was, tell them, I told her. They seemed satisfied by her answers, but later in the day they would take her to her apartment to show them whatever they might have missed. They searched my home and obviously found nothing, but I was on tenterhooks in case Jack had stashed something with out my knowledge.

I went to bed, I was falling asleep on my feet. I woke up and Eva was still here, she did a meal and then we went to her home. She stayed very close to me, she was extremely scared now. She realised that there was a serious problem on her hands. The police were there too, Jack has 3 computers and they took them away. They asked Eva for passwords, she had no idea what they were.

I then went to see the police officers working the case, they told me that they hadn't found any grugs at Jacks place, but the computers were turning out to be very informative they told me. I of course asked what that was but they wouldn't say.

It turned out to be info on overseas bank accounts, Jack was remanded in custody, we went to see him, he was full of confidence that he would be freed. He couldn't have been more wrong. The police found everything they wanted on his PCs, bank accounts, names, contacts, all hidden in encrypted files.

What I didn't know was, there were bank accounts in my name, his deceased mothers name and Eva's too. My whole life and Eva's was investigated, I think the police knew we were not involved but they told me that, in cases like this no stone was unturned. And Eva was terrified that she might even be an illegal, though I doubted it.

But what really set me against Jack was the fact he had used my name and his mothers to hide his criminal deeds. I would never forgive him! Then his trial was held, and after three protracted weeks, his happy face was wiped, he got ten years. Eva was distraught, I have to admit I wasn't very happy either, but he had done seriously wrong and would have to pay.

Eva begged me to let her stay with me; she was scared in case someone came and exacted some sort of revenge on her for Jacks misdeeds. Jack also asked me to it too, not for him he said when I went to visit him, but for her. Eva refused to se him. "She needs taking care of dad, I'm so sorry for all this."

"You Jack are a fucking idiot, and I'll tell you this, I will hold it against you forever, dropping me, but more to the point, your loving mother in this shit!" But I reluctantly agreed, I couldn't turn my back on her, I was the only person she could beg for help.

A week later, I told her to put her apartment up for sale and bank the money for her future. Fortunately Jack had put all he had in her name, and now the police couldn't take it from her. She did so, and we tried to get on with our lives, the shame of Jack was all around us. Then one night she came to me, sat on my knee, put her arms around me and cried. She was so unhappy, "no one loves me," she wept.

"I do Eva," I told her, "I do," trying to be kind, not realising I was sealing my fate.

"Oh Jack, oh daddy, do you?" Her face brightened considerably.

'Daddy?' I laughed to my self. Her eyes were brimming with huge tears. She tossed her beautiful jet black hair to one side, looked intensely into my eyes with her deep almost black lagoon ones and kissed me.

I was shocked into immobility, I just sat there, Eva got into it more, I was like a statue, but it was a terrifically sweet soft kiss. Making sure she didn't break contact she moved and was straddling me in a second, knees either side of my thighs, her body now pressing into mine. I could feel her soft, lush yet firm breasts pressing into my chest.

I couldn't help myself; I immediately got the obligatory hard on. I'm still young enough, I'm only 46 I ain't no fucking dinosaur. She must have felt it, she was sat on it wasn't she? Then she gently pumped herself back and forth. And slipping fabulously silkily over my now fully engorged prick. This was my capture, my arms went around her, and the kiss was sealed.

Here I was, sat in my chair at home with my son's wife kneeling over me. She was above me, my head turned up to her as she kissed me into oblivion. I suppose I was being seduced, and nothing I could do about it, my prick was controlling me. I had no say in the matter.

She leaned away a little, undid her blouse and pulled it off, followed by her bra. Eva's more than ample charms confronted me.

"Well?" she said to me, with a superior side ways glance. "Touch me daddy, you know you want to, you know you need to don't you?" And god help me she was right, I did! I took one dark brown heavy thick nipple between a finger and thumb, and I got my mouth over the other. Eva cradled my head, kissed it and sighed loudly.

"Oh Jack, oh daddy that feels so so good, don't stop daddy, don't stop." I didn't, a fucking run away train couldn't have got me off them no matter what. I feasted on them; they were like thimbles, hard, rough, smooth, tender and very responsive. Eva had my head in a vice like grip.

I went into automatic, I needed no further encouragement. My hands slid to her soft taut rounded ass, I pulled her tight to me, tipped my head back and she kissed me again. I was gone, my resistance to her was nil, nada, zip, nought. She yanked my shirt open, buttons popping, she got it off me and then she did the most fantastic thing, she started biting me, soft insistent nips, kissing, nibbling all over my neck and shoulders, down and across my chest.

I got hold of her skirt and pulled it up, my hands working away between her strong toned thighs. I sucked the other nipple up. Then she jumped up, tore her skirt away and her panties, and climbed right back on. My belt came undone, zip went down, a soft unyielding hand went in and I groaned in wonder to her.

We attacked each other in a frenzy, Her hand was inverted, I managed a quick look down and saw her wanking me off. I didn't think I could take much more of this, she was driving me nuts.

"Upstairs now!" I ordered. Eva shook her head no.

"Not yet daddy, lets have some fun first right here." She leaned into me and pushed me back into the chair.

"Stay still daddy, let me okay?" and her eyes made me do as she told me. She slid of me to her knees and got between my legs, she was as naked as the day she had been born. Eva looked up at me and I knew I was looking at a truly amazing beauty. She beauty and sex personified.

Eva worked my pants of me, then my shoes and socks and now I was as naked as she. She kneeled up, gave me a really quizzical look, one that said, 'I know you want me, and I know you ant me to suck your big lovely cock.' And she could not have been more right. Her hand was pumping me, she never took her eyes from mine and she sank her luscious mouth over it. She engulfed me, I got hold of her head and held her there.

I've had my fair share of blow jobs but Eva's was the best ever, I was up and running and going for the finfish line like Usain Bolt!

My hips started jumping all on their own, she kept her eyes locked on mine,

"Eva," I blurted, "I'm gonna cum Eva!" And I did, I shot all I had, Eva let her eyes close and took all I had. I gradually fell back and began to relax. Eva kept on gently sucking me, making sure she got it all.

My son's wife, my daughter in law had just made me cum like Niagara falls. I sat there in a daze, what we had done had been so wrong, or should I say, what she had done? But I have to admit I wouldn't turn down any future ones from her, that's if she wanted to do it again. I looked at her questioningly, I didn't know if it had been sudden impulse or something more.

That question was answered unequivocally when she climbed back into my lap and kissed me again I could taste me on her.

"Now," she said silkily, "what was that about going upstairs?"

"I want to take you to bed Eva." I told her, how fucking lame was that?

She looked all around her, and replied, "Well I can't see anything, or any one in here that could possibly stop you, especially me!" And she laughed softly.

I pushed myself away from the chair and carried my son's beautiful wife up to my bed, one,, that at this moment in time she would always be sharing. I felt very conscious of carrying her up, I was totally naked, this was something I had never done. She kissed me all the way. I was busy making sure I didn't trip.

As we got to my bedroom she whispered to me.

"You are mine now Daddy, no one will ever take you away from me. You are in my prison with no doors or windows to escape from. You belong to me and only me."

I didn't realise nor understand her words really; I suppose I wasn't listening to them. I heard them of course, but they didn't register at all.

I did say, "yes Eva I know, and I love it." I deposited her on the bed and we got in. I was about to spend my first night her in captivity. I didn't end up being a slave or anything like that, but I found out very soon that she had me. And I have to confess my life is fantastic now, but that bit will come later.

Eva got me back to hardness in no time and I fucked the life out of her, we were all over the bed. I made her cum in torrents, calling to me, "Daddy, daddy, oh daddy, yes daddy yes, more, more, more, oh daddy!" We even fell off the bed once and scrambled back on laughing and immediately re engaging. I took an age to cum again so I gave Eva what can only be described as a great time, well, that's what she told me after anyway.

We lay side by side for a good while, touching holding and kissing.

"What about Jack?" I asked. Her answer surprised me completely.

"He is history daddy; he has been badder that bad, I will never go near him again. And now I have you, I won't ever need to either now will I."

"I'm not too sure I understand you?"

"Please trust me daddy, but we won't be here when he gets out."

"Won't we, where will we be?" I asked her.

"We'll be living in South America," she said simply.

This was turning out to be a night of surprises, one after the other.

"Will we now?" I said none too committed.

"Yes daddy, believe me, I know what I'm talking about," she said, and with that she jumped on me and completely subdued me with kisses, and her fabulous body. I being the man I was gave in right there, I didn't want to spoil her fun!

I woke up and the sun was streaming through the windows. Eva's arm was across me. I turned to look at her and my heart almost broke, she looked so angelic, her soft face, her beautiful light coffee coloured body on full view. Her black silk mane spread out on the pillow. Breathing softly through her nose, her oh so kissable lips together in a pose so sexy my prick twitched manfully.

I slipped out of bed and headed for the bathroom and ran a good hot bath, after I got in I began to think of what had happened, how I had totally gone with it, no regrets, no sorrow and certainly no guilt. In fact I couldn't wait to get more of her. I had gone from almost hating her to falling in love with her, in one night.

She must have awakened because she came in and jumped in with me. I had thought that maybe in the light of morning, she would change from the sexy woman I had spent the night with and say she didn't want to continue. Well I was wrong wasn't I? And to be honest, I was more than a little pleased.

I became a submarine in no time, my prick popped up like a periscope!

"My my daddy, you do get excited quickly don't you?" she laughed.

"I wonder why," I said with her now soapy hand all over it.

"Couldn't even hazard a guess," snigger snigger.

Its amazing, I thought, what you can find to do in a warm bath, we were there for over two hours!

When got out she went off and made us both breakfast, I did all sorts of things, just messing mostly

She called me and I went into the kitchen, she wasn't there but a big plate of food and my huge mug full of tea was.

I started in on it, about half way through I began to wonder where she was. I went to look for her, plate in hand.

She was in the tiny room I use as an office and on my computer.

I looked over her shoulder and she was on a people search web site.

12