Jack Didn't Like Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing Eva?" I asked a little suspiciously.

"I have found my mother, after all these years I found her."

"Oh," I said, what else could I say?

"Yes and guess what, she has been looking for me for years, ever since I was taken from her as a baby." She gushed happily.

Eva went on to tell me her story and it wasn't a happy one, but that's private to her, and to me now, so?

"Have you finished?" she asked.

"Yes it was lovely thank you." I told her, and took my plate and mug away. She came up to me with a piece of paper in her hands.

"Go and get these things please Jack, we need provisions."

I was being sent shopping! And can you believe it, I went, like a little being boy told by his mother.

When I got back she was upstairs, "I'm up here daddy, come up." She called. I didn't hesitate; any where she was and upstairs was good enough for me. Was I in for a surprise?

She walked right to me, put her arms around me and gave me the sweetest loving kiss I had ever had.

"Daddy, Jack, I want to thank you with all my heart for taking me in, being the man you obviously are, and now loving me. I will not hurt or let you down daddy, ever."

Before I could respond she had my clothes in the air, she pushed me back on to the bed, got on me, and said.

"Daddy, do you trust me, I want and need you to trust me, do you?" I had to say yes didn't I. Eva said no more, but placed my arms above my head and tied silk stocking to my wrists, the other ends were already fixed to the headboard.

I let her do it more out of shock than any thing else. I have never been into this sort of thing, but it was too late to protest in seconds. And then? Yep, dead right, I didn't want to, nor did I protest. And 'POP' up came Jack junior right on time, her looking down at me, hands behind talking to him, making him crop up. It was as easy as that!

The only part I ended up not being too keen on was the fact that it was nearly three hours before she made me cum. It was if I was on timer, every time I got close Eva stopped and just lay next to me while I er subsided before she took control again. She was all over me, nothing got lerft out or kept from her mouth, she literally scoured me clean. I have to say I found it totally exciting to be attended to by her.

And the finale was? It was her looking down at me again with a bottle of lotion in her hands. She cupped some, went around her fabulous body, making her free standing tits point straight out. Took hold of me making sure I was as hard as I could be, then I felt her moving. I was wondering what she was up to. Then I found out.

She wiped her hands, put them on to my chest and lifted herself up, held my prick up, positioned her self and just about dropped her ass onto and in her. I gasped, Eva moaned, her face crunched up, she was in pain that much was obvious, raised her ass up and pushed back down. Soon I was fucking her beautiful ass, or was it the other way around?

All I knew was that the tightness around my dick was furiously compact, the heat was amazing, and I knew this time she wasn't going to stop me. This was the real thing and I was right, Eva rose and fell, lifted and dropped, slid back and forth on me, and the impending ejaculation from was going to hurt me. But I didn't care, it was going to be agony, but unstoppable, fearsome but desperately needed.

Then that unmistakable feeling a man gets in his balls when he knows he's going to cum. I jammed my hips up, Eva drove her hips down and we came in a thunderbolt together. I heard someone yell out, it was me. I have never been so in wonderful pain as that. My cum bolted out and into her, her nails were dug into my chest as she held herself down while I finished. Nothing has ever been as magnificent as this, nothing.

I was looking up at my son's wife; her face contorted in orgasm, her climax had got her as hard as mine had got me. She slowly lowered her gorgeous head down to me and kissed me, it was long, soft, tense, keen and passionate. Then she untied me, I was free to love her, love my woman. I knew with a certainty now that I would never let her return to my son.

That's when her words, 'we will be in South America,' popped back in to my head. What the money she is getting from her home sale, what I would get from mine, what I had in the bank, and my stocks and shares, which have done very nicely thank you, even in the recession. Finance would not be any sort of a problem. But Eva and fate were about to take a dramatic hand, and take me even further down the road to her.

We began to settle down into some sort of normalcy, though our sex sessions, it was hard to call it love making was as intense and of galactic proportions as they ever were. I let her tie me up any whare and any how she liked. I did suffer at her hands terribly but the end result far out weighed any uptight sufferance.

Then one day, she informed me her money had got into her new bank account, one I had set up for her. Jacks were in the hands of the courts. And right out of the blue, she said to me.

"This is my mother daddy," and there on the computer was what I would swear was a photo of Eva.

"Never in this world Eva, that that's your mother, sister maybe?" she looked like Eva's twin.

"It is Jack," she said, "and this is why she looks so young, please listen okay?"

"Go on Eva, I'm all ears." I told her.

"She was raped when she was twelve years old, I was born a day before her thirteenth birthday. They took me away from her for her own good, and for my own good too! Can you believe that, I was put into an orphanage. I wasn't even adopted until I was ten years old, by a nasty horrible couple. I used to run away so I was put back into another orphanage until I ran again at sixteen. I had to make my own way in the world. Do you want to hear about that?" There was a glint in her eyes that said, 'don't even think of asking Jack,' I didn't.

"I started looking for her, and now I know she has never stopped looking for me. I have to go to her, she needs me Jack, can you understand me?"

"Absolutely I can Eva," I told her honestly.

"Okay Jack, daddy, its make your mind up time now, do I go on my own or do we go together?"

I made it up right there and then, but said first, "There will be no going back Eva, its me and you for good, no more Jack junior, just me and you?"

"Do you mean that, really honestly daddy?" she had tears in her eyes.

"Yes I do Eva, so are we on or what, it your make your mind up time?"

"What about this place?" she waved her arm around.

"It'll go on the market this afternoon!" I told her laughing at the same time.

Two weeks later we were getting ready to meet Eva's long lost mother, her name was Ella, that's all I knew really. She was arriving at our hotel to meet her. I was out and about house hunting, Eva needed the privacy.

When I got back I was greeted with two deliriously happy and joyful women.

And the shock for me was their distinct likeness to each other. The only way I could tell them apart at first glance was that Eva was about an inch taller. Eva was a clone for her mother, both were stunningly beautiful. But on a close inspection, and I do mean close, you could see the slight difference in age, but I never ever mentioned it.

Any way, long story short, Eva told me our new home had to be big enough for the three of us. Her mother had to live with us, she could never be parted from her again.

"Oh and by the way Daddy, I should have finished my period last night. I didn't." I looked at her, a bit daft I suppose, but I didn't get what she was saying.

"You didn't finish, but we made love last night, and you weren't in your period Eva?"

"That was because I never had it!" and she walked away leaving me looking dumb. Then the penny dropped.

"You're not, Eva no, you can't be, can you, are you? Oh my god, you're having a baby, our baby, fucking hell!" I was more stunned.

"Stop swearing daddy, I won't have our baby listening to that," she said and leaped at me kissing me hard.

My life had been one surprise after the other lately, and each one topped the last.

I underwent training from Eva and Ella, but my last surprise was on its way, well not really, there were others unknown in the pipeline, but this was a mind boggler!

I had found us the ideal house, big bed roomed, plenty of room for us all, including my pending offspring, several Eva had told me, so it was a very large house on the cliffs overlooking the sea.

Eva and I were in bed and making love passionately, and then we drifted to sleep. I woke up with my cock super heated, Eva was giving me a blow job again, I do love that, oh yes! My wrists were fastened to the head board again, the number of times I've woken up to that.

In the dim light I could see her head moving and bobbing as she worked me up. Her hand was at my balls, her other one fixed to my prick. I relaxed and let her take me to where she always eventually takes me. And no matter how many times we do this, it always feels like the first.

My hips took off and I pumped a ton into her, she took it all, like she always does, she drained me completely. Making sure every drop was pulled out of me. I lay back and savoured her, I am the luckiest man alive, I knew that.

And that's when I got my life changing shock and surprise. The room light went on, I blinked, and then looked at Ella stood in the doorway of the bedroom. She was smiling, and she was nearly naked. I saw bra, stockings and heels.

"Eva," I said to the back of her head, still bobbing on my dick slightly.

"Hmmm?" she mumbled.

"Its Ella, she watching us, you:" I babbled.

Eva took her mouth off me, looked at her in the doorway, and said. "No she isn't."

Ella walked to us, got on the bed and kissed me. I couldn't respond in any way. I was in the control of them fully.

And then she said into my mouth with another kiss, "our baby is saying hello." I felt kicking from her stomach as she pressed her body to mine.

It was Eva kissing me, so it was Ella who had just given me a fantastic blow job.

"Eva," I shouted, "what's going on?" I pulled on the rope holding me, useless.

Now Ella raised her equally lovely head, and told me.

"Jack, we are sharing everything now, and that will include you from now on, do you have any objections?" My balls were softly crushed and ribbed by Ella. And Eva kissed me, I had to lay there and catch my breath, until they finished with me.

"I don't know what to say Eva," I said.

"That to me is answer enough daddy, we are going to be a very happy family." She told me. Both women came up to my side.

"I know you are surprised Jack," Ella said, but we have talked a lot about this, and it was Eva's idea, and we think its our best option, for us all to be together, can you, will you accept it?"

I looked at both of them, how could I ever refuse? I had two of the most beautiful sexy women wanting me only.

Ella said, "you are giving me a grandchild Jack, and Eva wants another brother or sister too?"

Another shock.

"You mean?" I didn't have to say any more, I just nodded my head weakly.

There are five children in our house now, Eva and I have three between us, and Ella has two, both mine as well. Life is apple pie, gravy!

12