Jack Em' Up

Story Info
A mechanic's workshop proves its versatility.
2.1k words
4.02
48.4k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission, all characters are fictional and above the age of 18

''''''''

She had visited the workshop before. Her car wasn't one of its regulars, though, this workshop specialized in classic vehicles. She had only peeked through the windows, nose pressed against the glass like a kid in a candy store. There in darkness of the showroom she could make out the shapes of a dodge pickup, about 1970, a coupe, although she didn't know the year, and half a dozen other shapes she couldn't be sure of.

The workshop was on her 15 minute walk route to and from work, and one morning, crisp with frost, as she walked past she couldn't help the glint of orange bouncing sunlight in the corner of her eye, against all the dull grey tones of the industrial area.

Is that, a Pontiac judge? A REAL judge? She looked at her watch, she was on time for work, just, what was a few minutes... She ducked toward the garage, the car clearly still warm looked out of place sitting among frost bitten tarmac and icy cage fencing. She admire the body shape, the glistening wheels, the brilliant orange echoed only by the late rising sun.

"You're not shy, are you?" a voice came from behind her.

"oh" she wheeled around, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help but notice, is this a real Judge GTO?"

His eyes crinkled and sparked at her as he smiled beneath his cap. He was rubbing a cleaning liquid on his hands, then wiping them dry on a rag. "I'm impressed" he said as he opened the hood to show the engine, "what's a pretty girl like you got an interest in cars for."

He was much older than her, maybe close to 60, but had kept good physical condition, she noticed. The only thing that gave him away was the creases around the eyes, the weathered tan and graying facial hair.

"I, um," she blushed as she stumbled over her words, which made him grin again. "my dad, we used to tinker" she finally managed. "I'd better go to work" she said, and pulled her scarf tighter.

He closed the hood, and looked straight into her. Her stomach tighten and she felt a tingling between her legs. "It's Friday". He said. "we always have drinks here on a Friday. You are more than welcome for an intimate viewing" ..the cars," he added, after a deliberate pause, and she blushed again. "right" she said, and as she went to turn he held out his hand. "Jack" he introduced himself, as she took it. They were calloused and covered in nicks and scars from hard work. "I'm Millie" She let go then almost scurried away from what felt like an invisible x ray, was that the car that got her hot or did she really have a thing for someone close to forty years her senior?

The work day passed reasonably uneventfully, she filed claims, processed orders, and advised customers on solutions. The carpet laying and cleaning business wasn't much, but it was a job and in the small town, women were lucky to get one.

The door buzzer rang and she hardly looked up, just continued filing and stapled a bunch of papers.

A cough, and she looked up, right into the xray eyes that seemed to wrap around her and reveal all her innermost secrets.

"No need to get up, just paying my bill" jack smiled at her

"I'm sorry, Tina usually..." she snatched it from him almost tripping over her desk as she came towards him.

He had never been in here before, she didn't even know he had an account, what was the name of that workshop again. .?

"I'll see you tonight. Keep smiling" he laughed as he left, and the door chimed as his faded blue overalls moved out to a dodge pick up truck on the car lot. Jack em' up classic car repairs. He was jack. Right, gotcha, she'd not made the connection. They weren't a large client, but sometimes the girls out back would get classic car upholstery to re do. They weren't interested in cars, those girls, so they'd not talked about what model it was from or anything like that, just made a pattern, cut and stitch, just another job. For them.

Millie loved everything about classic cars, the look, the sound, the smell.

That evening as she headed for the open side door of the workshop she heard a clink of bottles, some blues music and hearty laughter pour onto the tarmac outside. She took a deep breath and stepped in. There were half a dozen people standing and sitting around a low table, and a couple more leaning over the engine of a triumph TR2.

The chatter softened and everyone looked at her. "Millie " Jack's voice boomed behind her, and he clapped her on the shoulder, she jumped. "ooh, you like sneaking up don't you" she said, and he laughed. His eyes were partly glazed, and he held a large beer bottle loosely in his right hand. With his other arm draped around her shoulder her pulled her towards the table. "everyone, this is Millie, likes the cars.." he mumbled An older woman looked at her down the cigarette she held in her mouth. Was it a look of jealousy? Pity? Millie couldn't be sure.

"let me show you round" jack said pushing a drink into her hand, and weaved her past a valiant, a charger, and more car shapes that started to blur into darkness.

She woke from the cold, at first, and then realized she couldn't move. Her eyes were wide open, but she couldn't see a thing. Total darkness. She tried to wriggle but her wrists and ankles were bound. She felt nothing around her except her own weight on her wrists. She was hung like the vitruvian man, and she had no idea how high she was suspended or what was around her.

She panicked, and tried to scream. There was a rag in her mouth. She thrashed and heard a chain hit steel. The echo the room made made it the size of a normal garage, with no lining, one of the industrial buildings, the cars, it was coming back to her. What was in that drink?

Suddenly the whole room was white, and she squeezed her eyes shut. As she opened them and grew accustomed to the light she saw an array of mechanics tools on a bench in front of her. She looked up and saw she was suspended from a car hoist, cleverly engineered to hold a human, in a very compromising position.

She heard a hiss, and felt a blast of air at the small of her back. It made her arch forward and she tried to twist to see where it came from. The source of the air stayed out of sight, and then she was blinded once more as an opaque black stocking was slipped over her head, with the other end being wrapped around her neck loosely.

Another blast, longer this time, traveled down her back, lingering at her ass hole, then lightly blowing her exposed pussy.

Fuck. That was intense. Her whole body shivered.

A few short sharp bursts of air pounded her clit. The source must have been less than a foot away, the pressure was intense, but not painful.

Then her left nipple, the same short sharp bursts, she counted,..4, 5,6,7 The same to her right

A long pause then she felt the air softly blowing her clit, the pressure intensifying as it's source moved closer, and closer, she bucked and strained in her restraints moaning and the air stopped.

Then there was nothing. Her pussy was wet, she knew that from how cold the moisture between her legs made her cunt, and how it felt any movement of air. Her wrists hurt and she was finding it difficult to breathe through the stocking.

A red hot iron seared across her ass It was only the echo across the iron walls of the whip crack that made her realize the pain wasn't an actual 3rd degree burn.

Again, 2 slashes each direction across her back, and the last one came between her legs and up her front, the tip of the whip cracking against her over sensitized breast.

She cried out through the rag and started to sob. Her entire body felt electrified and raw, like a cattle beast strung up post slaughter.

And then something that stopped her mid sob... A warm, wet tongue was running up the inside of one thigh, then warm breath near her clit, a slight brush of facial hair made her arch her back and gasp. Soft kisses up the other thigh ended on her clit, then hands pulled her towards his mouth, as he began to suck her clit and run his tongue slowly and smoothly over her sensitive delicate parts.

She moaned when he stopped, the anticipation of what was coming next, the tortuously slow interval between actions, how long had she been hanging here, an hour?

The air hit her cunt again at full pressure and her dripping pussy rocked over the blast, she was aching for his cock and despite the sensitive welts raising over her body she wasn't in pain, she had never been this turned on in her life.

She felt a hand run over her ass and down her crack, something cold on her ass hole before a series of lubed anal beads forced their way in. She moaned and her cunt ached with longing even more. As the beads were slowly pulled out and reinserted the air on her clit started up again, blowing up and down from her clit to her pussy, the combination making her buck and writhe, she was so close....

They both stopped.

"fuck!" she moaned, and the rag was ripped from her mouth.

"I didn't quite hear you" a smiling voice murmured.

"fuck me, please..." she gasped

She heard the sound of the hoist as it lowered her, still in the complete darkness of her blindfold. Her feet touched the ground but the restraints on her wrists still took most of her weight. She heard his zipper and his pants falling to the floor. She felt two fingers run over her clit, causing bolts of electricity up her spine, and then a wave of pleasure as they slipped inside her and push hard on her g spot.

He held her hips and her wrist restraints were loosened causing her to lean forward, with arms up out behind her.

Then she felt him and it took all her strength not to cum then and there.

He inched the tip of himself into her and just held it there, holding her hips so she couldn't thrust back onto him. This was torture.

He was huge, it was throbbing, and she wasn't getting to feel all of him.

He pulled out, and she buckled at the knees. "please", she cried "don't stop, please make me cum"

She thought she heard him laugh, the something as cold as ice circled her clit. Metal, a socket wrench?

The pressure on her clit froze her as another equally cold smooth object stopped at the entrance to her cunt. It slid in, at what felt like 5mm per second, and despite the freezing cold the sensation within her was the most incredible feeling

Slowly it came out again as again a warm tongue circled her clit.

Then, before the moan had a chance to escape, he was in her, he pushed in hard, causing her to climax immediately. He pulled the stocking wrapped around her neck tight causing her to choke and her orgasm intensified. He pulled out slowly feeling her swollen cunt spasming along every inch of his shaft, and then repeated the motion gaining pace until he released inside her.

Standing back he pulled on his trousers and admired the view.

She couldn't have been more beautiful if she were hog tied. Panting, hanging limply from her arms but not quite sitting, head bowed. Her whip wounds were starting to dry but her pussy, that was anything but.

The combination of their fluids mixed with blood and ran down the handle of the anal beads still fully in her ass.

He pulled on his shirt to the sound of polite applause as his friends made their way back to the workshop, the older woman touched his cheek with a red nailed hand and whispered: "You still got it, jack"

He moved a mat under Millie and gently released her restraints laying her on the mat, and wrapping her in a blanket. He pulled off the stocking and their eyes met again for the first time.

"You did good, kid. See you next Friday?"