Jack Fulfills Wife's Fantasy

Story Info
Jack and his wife fulfill her fantasy of two cocks at once.
1.8k words
4.27
52.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and I have been married for over 17 years We are very happy and have a very active sex life. One night last year, while we were in the middle of a very intense session and the dirty talk was in full force and he was fucking me while using a dildo at the same time, I said in a moment of pure intense pleasure ''I wonder if I will ever feel two real cocks in me at the same time?''. Just the mention got him off instantly. We had had a few drinks that night and went to sleep soon after and he never really said much about it. I wasn't even sure he heard me at the time.

The next day he sent me a text. It read 'Do you remember what you said to me last night?' I responded with a simple 'yes'. That night we discussed this possibility and how he also thought it would be really hot. Neither of us had ever been in a threesome situation before so we weren't really sure we actually wanted to do it, but it has become part of our dirty conversations regularly.

One night we came across an Adult Club in a nearby city during an online search for a strip club to take a friend too. We laughed about how funny it would have been to show up there unsuspecting what it truly was. But then the seed was planted. We decided to check the club out and see what it was all about. We planned a date weekend and booked a hotel nearby. We took a taxi to the club and the driver said 'Oh, it is one of those special clubs.' It was a quiet night with not a lot of people. They mostly seemed to know each other, quite intimately would be my guess. We chatted with a few people and went back to the hotel alone and had a great night. We checked it out on another occasion, feeling a bit more daring, but again disappointed in the crowd. A lot of couples looking for couples, but that isn't want I wanted.

As my birthday weekend approached and our plans fell through, we had to make some last minute plans...in the meantime had received a message from a man looking for a couple like us on the club's website. We decided to go to the club and see where the night took us. We lucked out and there was a special event at the club, so it was packed with people. The energy was different and everyone seemed a bit more relaxed. Dan showed up part way through the evening. He introduced himself and we invited him to sit and chat. Casual conversation seemed innocent enough but soon his had was rubbing my leg. My husband on one side gently caressing my neck and Dan on the other slowly working his way under my dress. I was surprised by how turned on it was. In a crowded club, we seemed in our own little world. Oblivious to who was around and who was watching. Jack gave me the signal the he was good with what was happening and I suddenly found myself kissing Dan. I hadn't kissed another man in over 20 years. It was strange but also very intense. I stroked Jack's cock through his pants while I kissed Dan. Hands were all over me now and Jack suggested he call us a cab and I should invite Dan to join us.

By the time he returned I was straddling Dan right there in the club and we were passionately making out. Before I knew what happened I had both men stroking my pussy under my dress and I had a full on orgasm right there in the middle of the club. We wasted no time getting out of there and back to the hotel. The elevator doors were barely closed and both of them had all their attention focused back on me. Feeling the desire of two men at once like that is very intense.

Once inside we made our way to the sofa. We started to make out again and before I knew it my husband suggested I suck Dan's cock. He was so hard and didn't object. I sucked his cock while my husband watched. I could tell he was so turned on as well. After a little deep throating, my husband got his cock out too for me to suck, and I took turns. He asked Dan if he would like to lick my pussy. He wasted no time in ripping my panties off to give Dan access. As I made out with my husband and another man licked my pussy, I came again. My whole body was tingling. I slipped into some lingerie and suggested we move to the bedroom.

Things after that are a bit of a blur for me. I am sure my husband has a better recollection of events. I sucked my husbands cock as Dan fucked me. I sucked Dan's cock as my husband fucked me. They took turns eating my pussy and I am not sure either of them had ever made a woman squirt like that. As their hands caressed me all over and they kissed me I lost track of how many orgasms I had.

I decided I wanted both their cocks in my pussy at once. I told them it was time and asked which position they both wanted. Dan laid down and I climbed on his cock. I road his cock hard while they both caressed my breasts and kissed me. Then it happened, my husband slid his cock in my pussy too. It is hard to describe how it feels to be so full of cock. I am sure I came instantly. We continued to fuck for nearly two hours until I was completely spent.

I collapsed on the bed in sheer exhaustion and we said goodnight to our new friend. After a while I managed to get to the shower and then crawled into bed and was instantly asleep. I awoke a few hours later to my husband caressing my back. He was hard and I could tell had hardly slept. He was still very turned on and wanted more. Before I knew it, he had one of our dildos in me and was fucking me with it...I came again. He slid a second dildo in me and fucked me with both. My pussy was sore, but in the kind of way that it just craved more. He replaced one of the dildos with his own cock and fucked me until we both came again. We tried to sleep after, but the events of the night being so fresh it was hard to just relax and sleep. We gave up and went for breakfast.

We sat at breakfast quietly discussing the night. Can you imagine if the other people there had any idea what we had done...did our faces show our exhausted satisfaction?

We returned to our room and within minutes were naked and back in bed. He ate my pussy and made me cum again. He fucked me with his fingers and tried his best to get all five in. I came and came and came. At last, his cock was in me again. He fucked me hard made me cum again and again. It culminated with what I can only describe as one of the most intense and longest orgasms I had ever had. My legs shook and my body tingled from head to toe. It lasted for so long and made him cum so hard. We were covered in cum and completely spent.

After a long hot shower we packed up and left a nice tip for the poor custodian who would have to tidy up our room. On the drive home, every time he touched me my whole body tingled. I felt I was on the brink of orgasm with every touch. So intensely turned on by him that I could have just had him right then. He could tell I was on the brink, and teased me with his touch. Only intensifying the sensations.

For the rest of the day as we tried to carry on with normal life, he kept me close to the brink...gently caressing me or kissing my neck. Seeming to know just when and how to do it for maximum affect. By the time bedtime came I was nearly ready to explode.

We both needed more, and not the gentle lovemaking variety, but some hardcore fucking. I sat on his face while I sucked his cock and he fucked me with a dildo until I squirted all over his face. Then he ate my pussy while he fingered it...first just a couple of fingers but it was clear my pussy was not going to be satisfied with that. He slowly worked his fist into my pussy...it is not something we have truly managed to complete, but this attempt was the closest we have gotten. As he fucked me with his had I fingered my clit until I came...hard. And then he slipped his cock into my throbbing cunt and fucked me. So intensely and passionately I came again and again, squirting all over him. When he was just about to cum he pulled out and came all over my face. Seemed a fitting finish to our pornstar weekend.

Monday arrived with the usual responsibilities of work. We both remained busy enough at work to distract us from thoughts of the weekend. The minute he got home from work, I returned to that state of being on the brink. He could tell right away and began to caress and kiss me to keep me there. Bedtime couldn't have come soon enough. WE laid in bed and discussed a few details from the weekend and were soon passionately kissing. We kiss a lot, but this was different. Deep and intense. Hungry. And then, like in some cheesy porn, I came. From kissing. Something I have never experienced and probably wouldn't believe was possible had it not just happened to me. Just as surprising for him too. He instantly began licking my pussy and within moments I was coming again. Like an active volcano just waiting to erupt. He kissed me and slid his cock in me. Moments later I was coming again and soon so was he.

Now he lays asleep in our bed, while I type this story. It isn't just a fantasy, but now how we lived our fantasy. Intense, passionate and orgasmic. I hope the afterglow lasts a few more days. As I celebrate my birthday tomorrow I will wish I could share with our friends our amazing weekend...but alas...we are just a normal couple in our 40's living in a small town. Who would believe all that? I supposed half the fun is keeping it just to ourselves. Will we do it again? I don't know, but I can guarantee we will talk about our fantasies and see where they take us.