Jack in the Lingerie Modeling Salon

Story Info
He comes with a friend or two.
3.4k words
4.59
76k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack trembled slightly as he reached out to ring the bell on the brightly-painted door. He was in a large, humid, damp city in the Pacific Northwest for his annual summer writer's conference, and he stood before this door, in a drab, post-industrial section of the city. It was advertized in the adult newspaper as a "lingerie modeling salon." Their website promised "private" adult entertainment, where a man could get "as comfortable as he wants," while a dancer removed most, if not all, of her clothing. Eight girls were pictured on the screen, and the images were guaranteed genuine.

Sounds perfect, thought Jack. He suspected that there might be some other "adult services" available, but he didn't really want them. Jack didn't want to get laid; he was only about five hours of high-speed driving from the Nevada state line, and could do that legally and safely there. He wanted something different; he had difficulty forming the words to describe it, even in his own head, even to say them silently to himself. But the fact remained: Jack wanted to masturbate while someone else watched, and he scarcely had the words to ask for it. In this odd place in this dim, wet city, the question would not be asked of him or his answer required. By his presence there, his intentions were presumed, and words were not required. Jack rang the bell.

"Hi, my name is Tina. Come in," said the attractive girl who answered.

"My name is Jack."

She was one of the dancers pictured on the website. She was nearly as tall as Jack in her high heels. Her hair was a dark, shoulder-length blonde and her skin was tanned. She wore a loose pink crop-top T-shirt and matching cotton shorts. He figured her age to be about 27, about three years younger than him. On the screen she was a little younger and a little thinner, and possibly a little airbrushed. Fair enough, thought Jack; she was only slightly misrepresented, and it was definitely her, in the flesh as in the picture.

"There is another girl working this afternoon; would you like me to call her out so you can choose between us?" Tina asked, with a saucy little pout, as if her feelings would be hurt were he to choose the other girl.

"I think you'll do," Jack said. Tina responded to this with a happy little bounce, which caused her copious breasts to dance briefly beneath her thin cotton top. They both laughed a little then, and Tina took Jack's hand and led him down a dimly-lit hallway to a small private room. In it were a leather sofa and matching easy chair. A small end table held some bottles that Jack presumed to be assorted lubes, and a few adult magazines. The wall facing the sofa was a floor-to-ceiling mirror, as was the wall to the left of the sofa. On the wall behind the table were some coat hooks.

"It's $70 for 45 minutes. Let's take care of that now," Tina said, cheerfully. Jack pulled four $20 bills from his wallet and handed them over. "Would you like your change, or do you want to leave it as a tip?" she asked.

"Keep the change," Jack said.

"Great." Tina slipped the cash into the pocket of her shorts. "I'll go get ready for your show. I dance for you and take everything off except my bra and panties. I can't take any more off, so please don't ask. There is also no sexual physical contact between us, so please don't ask for that either. Otherwise, you can get as comfortable as you want, and enjoy the show in any way you choose," she said with a wink, and went out.

Get ready? What does that mean? Jack pondered this briefly. Wasn't she ready already?

Alone in the room, Jack fairly vibrated with anticipation. He contemplated briefly on how to get "comfortable." He wore a short sleeved sport shirt with buttons up the front, tight denim jeans and a pair of sandals. His cock was almost completely erect, which made things a little uncomfortable. So Jack kicked off his sandals and stripped off his jeans, and hung them on one of the hooks on the wall. The freedom from confinement allowed his dick to become totally hard very quickly. It strained against the white cotton of his undershorts, and a generous leakage of pre-come had soaked through the front panel.

Jack sat down on the soft leather sofa, and sank back into the cushions. He absently stroked a finger along his penis through the cotton fabric, and it responded by becoming harder still. He slipped a hand under the waistband of his shorts, and stroked the length of it, then cupped his balls gently. An acute thrill of pleasure ran through him, from his straining organ to his erect nipples, and seemingly right down to his toes. He gasped and closed his eyes.

"Hey, baby...wait for me!" Tina stood in the doorway, one toe pointed and one hand high on the door jamb, the other on her hip. Now dressed for her performance and his pleasure, she wore a short black sleeveless dress and thigh-high stockings with her black high-heeled shoes. She looked great. Jack guiltily and instinctively pulled his hand out of his shorts and regarded her, sheepishly (and rather stupidly under the circumstances, as though he'd been caught doing something unexpected).

"I see you've started getting comfortable," she said, sexily. "I bet you're going to be much more comfortable by the time I'm done with you!" Tina went over to a small boom-box on the floor and pressed a button. Nondescript soft jazz came from the speaker, and she came and stood before him, and started to sway with the music.

Jack reclined on the sofa, with his bare legs extended towards her. Tina stepped towards him and placed one of her legs on either side of his, and the nylon of her stockings brushed the skin of his legs.

"I thought you said 'no contact,'" Jack said with a grin.

"You knew what I meant," Tina said, with mock reproof. "You can't touch me with your hands, and I can't touch your cock or your balls. But everything else is legal, and entirely up to me..." She trailed off lasciviously.

Jack was so turned on at that point that it was not a question of stimulating himself to orgasm; it was a effort of will to keep from coming too soon. He relaxed into the sofa and watched the girl dance. Jack found the pressure of his cock against his shorts to be too much to bear, and he slipped them off. Naked from the waist down, with the cool air on his erect penis, Jack's excitement subsided very slightly, and he tried to focus on the show.

Tina ran her hands up and down her sides, then pulled her dress up slowly to reveal black lace panties. She put one foot up on the couch next to Jack and slid the hem up further, and teased him with the view up her dress.

Jack was as tight as a guitar string, and ready to snap if he so much as touched his aching cock. His excitement was so great that he didn't care if he came right away or not; at this point, he just wanted relief.

The girl turned her back to him briefly. The dress zipped up the back, and she reached for the zipper, pulling it deliberately down while she looked over her shoulder at him. Slowly, the bare skin of her back was revealed, then the tight, thin black strap of a brassiere, then more skin and finally the waistband of her panties. She let dress fall from her shoulders to the floor, stepped out of it and turned to face him.

"Well, are you turned on, or what?" Tina teased him mercilessly. She came back to the couch and knelt over him. She undid the buttons on his shirt one by one; Jack leaned forward, and Tina slid the shirt off his shoulders, down his arms and off. Now entirely naked, Jack kept his hands at his sides, and his excitement was almost unbearable. He was on the verge of orgasm and the girl knew it. Still kneeling above him, she stroked his chest lightly, and brushed his nipples with her fingertips. Jack groaned involuntarily. Tina naughtily flicked his nipples gently, again and again, with her fingers, and pressed her black nylon-clad pussy against Jack's cock.

Jack's universe exploded. He came so hard and so fast that he almost passed out. Jets of semen pumped out of him, as Tina ground herself against him. His groin contracted again and again and his orgasm seemed to go on for minutes. Finally, his climax spent, Jack opened his eyes.

"Wow! I guess you were ready!" Tina smiled with an apparently genuine pleasure. "And you've still got 40 minutes left!"

"I don't think I'm going to need it," Jack said, weakly, thinking he was never going to come again in his life.

"Don't be so sure, baby...you might surprise yourself. First, why don't you go on into the bathroom and clean yourself up a little, then come back and I'll give you the rest of your show. Besides, you made a little mess on my panties, and I am going to have to change, you naughty boy!"

Jack he reached for his shirt and pants preparatory to going out into the hall to the bathroom. Tina stopped him.

"Don't worry, love...Just go as you are. We are all friends here..."She smiled wickedly, and Jack stepped naked into the hallway. A few doors down was a men's toilet, and he washed and rinsed his sticky hands and privates. He rubbed them dry with a paper towel, then drank some water and stepped back out into the hall.

"Hey there, sexy! Where you goin'?'" It was not Tina; it was another voice, a somewhat Southern accent that floated in the air towards him. He turned toward it, and regarded a pretty young redhead, whom he recognized from the website. She was about 4 inches shorter than he, and appeared to be about 22 years old. She wore burgundy red panties and bra with a matching negligee, and white high-heeled mule slippers.

Jack stammered. "I...uh...well...I'm just taking a little break," he said, lamely.

"Tina can't be done with you yet," she said, with a charming Carolina chuckle. "I'm Casey," she said easily, "and you're naked with a boner in the hall!"

Without even realizing it, Jack had developed a hard-on just from looking at this incredible creature; this just after having the orgasm of the century a few minutes earlier. At age 30, Jack usually needed quite some time to develop an erection after such an intense climax; but this was something else.

"Well, no," Jack stuttered on. "I'm done. Well, I'm not done. I thought I was done, but now I'm not so sure. Aw, shit! I feel like an idiot," He declared finally.

Casey draped an arm across his shoulder, and turned him back toward his room. The silky material of her negligee floated across his engorging penis, which swelled further at the touch of the silky fabric.

"Let's get you back over where you belong," Casey said, they went down the hall and entered his room. Tina was sliding a pair of fresh panties over her luscious rump as they came in.

"Hey, Casey! What you doing with my guy?" Tina said, with mock indignation.

"Oh, shut up," Casey replied. "I found him wandering in the hall with his cock waving in the breeze, and I thought I'd better steer him back to you. Besides, it's a slow day, a I thought you two might like some company." With that, she walked over to Tina and kissed her full on the mouth, and ran her hands over the taller girl's breasts. Tina's nipples became erect immediately at the redhead's touch. Tina ran a finger under the waistband of Casey's panties, and gave them a snap against her tight little rump.

"Hey! Cut that out!" Casey spun around and turned her back on Tina, who reached around and cupped the little redhead's breasts from behind, while nuzzling her neck softly.

Jack was speechless. This was the most erotic thing he had ever seen in his life, and his erection was at full strength again.

Tina spoke up, still cradling the other girl from behind and toying with her luscious white body. "Casey and I are friends, Jack...We like to play with each other when business gets slow. I guess we're a little bi...

"A lot," Casey chimed in, and the older girl swatted playfully at her nylon-covered butt.

"Hush, you," said Tina. "So like I said, Jack...we're...pretty bi..okay, a lot...we like to play with each other, and you can play with us if you like...The management insists we charge you for a double session, but we are pretty sure it's worth it," she said, wickedly.

Without a moment's hesitation, Jack reached for his wallet, in the pocket of his jeans hanging on the wall. In a moment, four more $20 bills had found their way to Casey.

"Thank YOU, suh..." she said, with an exaggerated Scarlett O'Hara accent, and a little curtsy. "I greatly appreciate yo' kindness..."

Casey was a real piece of work, it seemed to Jack; perhaps she was a little too precious, he was tempted to say. But then, she slipped the negligee off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. In her deep red bra and panties, with her shockingly white skin, she had the quality of an alabaster angel in some Italian cathedral.

Tina came up behind Casey and wrapped her arms around her again. She ran one hand under the silky fabric of Casey's bra, fingering her right nipple softly. Then she slipped her other hand under the waistband of the girl's panties, parting her pussy lips. Casey gasped with pleasure, and her knees buckled with sudden ecstasy.

"Jack," whispered Tina urgently, "better let us have the couch. Why don't you take the armchair," she suggested, and Jack readily complied.

Casey surrendered to Tina then, and lay back on the couch. She spread her doll-like legs to the older, more masterful woman, and stretched out her arms to embrace her. Tina enveloped her with her wonderful, ample body, and kissed her open-mouthed with plainly evident passion.

Jack watched breathlessly as the girls made love to one another, and his cock grew ever harder. He sat back in the big leather chair and watched them, as his excitement mounted. He began to finger his penis, and once again, gobs of pre-come coated his engorged cock head. He rubbed them around the end of his shaft, which contracted with a near-ejaculation. Jack reached for some lube from one of the bottles on the table, and poured a thin line of it onto his throbbing dick. He rubbed the liquid softly all over his penis, and it warmed under the touch of his hand.

The girls seemed to have forgotten he was there. Tina left off kissing the little redhead, and turned her attention to the girl's Southern region. She sucked on each of Casey's pointed nips through the fabric of her bra, soaking each of them with her saliva in turn; then she touched her lips to the thin band of fabric covering Casey's crotch.

"Oh, Tina... you know how much I love that..." Casey moaned involuntarily.

"I know, baby. Know what I'm going to do to you now?" asked Tina.

"What?" said Casey, with shudder of pleasure.

"I'm going to make you cum right in front of this guy...right here...right now..."

Casey started to reply but swallowed hard instead, as Tina buried her face in the little redhead's panty-covered crotch. Casey stretched her legs along the length of the couch, and pointed her toes, causing her shoes to slip off. Barefoot, she wrapped her legs around Tina's shoulders. Tina slid her hands under Casey's butt, and lifted her ass off the couch, as she ground her face harder into her drenched pussy.

Jack was almost to the point of orgasm again. He stroked his cock evenly and slowly, trying to delay his climax; but the sight of the two bisexual girls fucking in front of him was almost too much to take.

Casey's nipples were pointed with desire, as Tina slipped her fingers under the fabric of the girl's soaked panties and rubbed her pussy lasciviously, and cooed softly to her. Casey opened her eyes and focused vaguely on Jack, stretching herself like a cat.

"I really am going to cum," she purred to him. "Tina does it to me every time."

Jack was going crazy. If the girls were acting, it was too good acting not to believe. He resisted the urge to stroke faster and faster, while Tina rubbed Casey's throbbing cunt with girlish abandon.

Casey's eyes began to close, as she said to Jack, "Let's cum together..."

Jack was on the brink of orgasm, and he stroked his dick in longer and slower strokes, delaying the inevitable. At that moment, Tina shoved three fingers into her mouth, covering them with saliva, then pushed them gently into Casey's sopping wet cunt. The girl writhed under her lover, attempting to speak.

"Jack....I'm...I'm..."

"Casey's getting ready to cum, Jack. She'd like to tell you herself, but she can't at the moment..."

Jack was inches from his own climax. "I understand..."

Loving the control she now exerted over two sexual climaxes at once, Tina came into her own.

"Good, because I'm going to make you both cum. I know it's against the rules and I know I'm not supposed to do this, but..."

And with that, Tina reached up to Casey's waist, curled her fingers under the waistband of the girl's dark red panties, and slid them off in one fluid motion. Then she buried her face in Casey's waiting, naked pussy. She jammed her tongue in the girl's tight vagina, then took her clitoris between her lips, sucking it deep in her mouth. Her left hand slid into Casey's eager pussy lips, and disappeared almost completely into her cunt, as wild ecstasy came upon her.

"I'm going to cum...Now!" Casey gasped.

Jack came instantly. Hot streams of semen erupted from his cock, covering his chest and hand. At the same time, Casey cried out in unbridled lust, and orgasm overcame her. Her cunt clamped down on Tina's hand, and wave after wave of contractions flooded over her. Jack's cock had run dry, but continued to spasm, squeezing again and again.

Casey's climax had almost passed, and Tina sucked softly on her clit until it ceased its throbbing. Then she kissed her on the lips. Casey was like a rag doll in her arms, and she fell back in a coma of sexual fulfillment. Jack was in a similar state of complete exhaustion.

"My turn," Tina said. She stood up quickly, and ran her fingers over her tits, then she bent over and quickly slipped out of her panties.

"See, Jack? I like being watched too..."

She stretched out on the couch with her legs straight in front of her and pointed her toes, rubbing her drenched pussy with her right hand while fucking herself vigorously with her left. Casey opened her eyes and saw her girlfriend masturbating furiously. She leaned forward and took each of Tina's breasts lovingly in her hands, then bent her head down and took her right nipple into her mouth and suckled her.

"Uh!" A sound came from Tina as though the had been struck in the chest and the breath knocked out of her. Her orgasm was sudden and abrupt, almost violent. She clamped her hand over her pussy as the contractions of her uterus slammed into her over and over. She writhed as she came, like a woman possessed, and Casey held her gently until her orgasm subsided.

Jack didn't know what to say, so he just got up and quietly got dressed, as the two women recovered from their lovemaking.

"Look's like my time's up," he said, with a grin.

"I think so," Tina said, totally drained.

"Thanks," Jack said.

Casey smiled wickedly at him and spoke to him in her best Atlanta drawl.

"Come back and see us...y'all..."