Jack Introduces a New Game

Story Info
Older brother tells his younger brother about a new sex game.
2.3k words
3.39
13.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
752 Followers

Brian Keaton had just finished up his last year of college. He was hanging out with his kid brother who was eighteen. He told his brother about a game that they used to play at fraternity parties. Jack was really interested in the game and wanted to try it out with his friends.

Jack was a popular football player. Hooking up was very popular at school and Brian said that the game "Snap" would be even more popular with his friends. He told his brother about the rules of the game. Jack was very interested and couldn't wait to tell his friends.

Brian explained that at the beginning of the party, jelly bracelets are given out to all the girls. Each bracelet represents a sexual act. The guy snaps the bracelet of his choice and the girl is expected to do what that bracelet entails.

The meanings of the bracelet were: (Gold Glitter - Make-out, Pink - Flashing, White - French Kiss, Red - Lap Dance, Blue - Blowjob, Green - Cunnilingus, Black - Intercourse.)

Most of the girls wear all the bracelets. If you wear all of them, you must be willing to do what the bracelet means. If you have no intention to have intercourse, then you don't wear the black bracelet. Those are the rules of the game. Most girls will go all the way. The popular girls are a sure thing. They almost always wear the black bracelets.

Jack was anxious to explain the rules to the girls and hoped that they'd like to experiment with the new game. Jack sent a group message to all his friends on his friends list.

His folks were going out of town and he'd have a party playing the new game. His brother Brian would chaperone while his parents were away. He mentioned he'd get a keg for the party.

Brian showed Jack the website where he could order the bracelets. Jack ordered them in bulk and had them sent to his address the next day. The party would be held on Friday night. The rules of the game would be texted to the party participants.

Jack and his friends were looking forward to the party. As it was now, girls and guys were hooking up for sex. Most girls were down with giving head and some liked to sixty-nine. Some girls would give blowjobs with condoms, while others didn't.

Everybody wore condoms regardless. Sometimes, the guys would say they didn't have one, but the girls always carried them in their purses. I guess all the advertisements about Herpes and Aids had sunk into everybody's brains. Nobody wanted to die having sex.

**

Brian was cool and bought a keg. The rules were if you planned on drinking, you had to turn in your keys. If you planned on drinking, you had to stay the night. There was a large bowl by the door. Once everybody was there, Brian removed the bowl and put it in a secure location.

When the girls came to the party, they were given a packet of bracelets. Most girls wore all of them. Some of the girls removed the bracelets to the acts they had no intention to perform.

It seemed that word got around and people came. People from other towns came too. The party was a mixed bag. Jocks, cheerleaders, nerds, brains, etc. Brian had a few of his fraternity brothers come too. Anywhere there was free beer was the place to be.

There were kids playing quarters outside by the pool. Some kids were in the pool horsing around. Some were in the hot tub. There were people all over the place. Brian and his friends were upstairs getting high in his room. They would come downstairs sometimes, but mostly were acting like idiots and playing video games.

Jack was at the door handing out the bracelets and collecting the keys. The girls all giggled when they took the bracelets. Jack looked around and most of the girls were wearing all the bracelets. Some girls were only wearing the flashing, kissing and lap dance bands.

Several of the girls were just wearing the black ones. Those were the cooler chicks that had bad reputations. Those girls were the ones where all the boys were hanging around with. Those were the fun girls that were going to have sex.

**

"Jack, do you want to hang out?" Diane asked.

"Hey Diane. You look so pretty. Do you want a drink?"

"A beer would be great."

Jack went into the kitchen and grabbed the two of them a beer. He came out and noticed that Diane was wearing all the bracelets. It seemed that most of the girls were willing to do everything. He was hoping to get some alone time with her. She was the captain of the cheerleading squad.

A bunch of guys were sitting on chairs and about six girls stood in front of them. They climbed on top of the guys and moved their bodies on their laps. They were grinding and shaking their bodies. The guys removed the lap dance bands from their wrists. Several of the girls took off their tops, while the boys played with their breasts.

A bunch of people went over to where the action was heating up. More bracelets were being taken off their arms. The girls were passionately kissing the guys while the guys hands were all over their knockers. The party was heating up.

A few girls were on their knees in front of some guys. Their mouths were wrapped around the guys cocks. All you saw were there heads bopping up and down. They would hold up their wrists while the guys took off the proper bracelets.

Some girl was spread eagle on the pool table and some dude was on top of her eating her pussy. She was going to town on his cock. More people were over by the pool table watching them have oral sex.

There were same sex couples making out against walls. They too were having sex and oral out in the open. It could have been a sex orgy, anything was possible. Brian and his college friends were getting blown from some horny girls. It was the hottest party in history.

The music was on, but not loud so that the neighbors wouldn't get annoyed. Most people were inside having sex or doing sexual activities in open areas. A few were outside in the pool and hot tub.

Diane was hanging around Jack. They drank several glasses of beer and Jack felt confident to make his move. He wanted to get busy with Diane. She looked good and smelled nice. They danced and were enjoying each other.

"We could go upstairs and hangout. I sure would love a lap dance."

They both giggled and Diane smiled at Jack.

"Sure. Let's go."

Diane followed Jack into his bedroom. Jack and Diane sat on the bed. Jack wanted to get busy with her. He took her hand in his and smiled at her.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Of course."

Jack leaned into Diane and gave her a soft kiss. His tongue pushed his way into her mouth. They passionately kissed. Diane was wearing a white tube top and a mini-skirt with flats. She looked incredibly sexy. Jack wondered if she had panties on. He knew she wasn't dating anybody and had heard that she had a crush on Jack. They were friends, but never actually fooled around.

Everybody had a crush on Jack. He was the captain of the football team and the star quarterback. Jack liked all the girls, but he did have a soft spot for Diane. Diane had an awesome body and could do back handsprings and all kinds of gymnastics. He thought she'd be fun in bed.

Jack had been having sex since he was sixteen. He had a girlfriend for a while and they were sexually active. He even had a stint with his mother's best friend. She was recently divorced and horny. She liked oral sex and liked younger men. She showed Jack how to please women.

He was like her protégé for about six months. He still has sex with her, when she's not away on business. His mother never found out about that, but heard about Jayne's young lover who had a big dick and could lick her pussy better than any man of their age. She'd flip out to know that it was her son Jack.

Jack was feeling good and in the mood for love. He was hoping Diane would be inclined to play the game. He wondered how far she'd like to go with him. He was hoping she'd go all the way. He wouldn't push her to do anything she wasn't comfortable with. There were so many girls willing to go all the way. Diane was special and he was willing to go slow with her.

Jack had heard that Diane wasn't a virgin. She supposedly had sex with some skateboard kid. They were now broken up. She seemed to have the hots for Jack now. She'd always talk to him at parties after the football games. They flirted whenever they saw each other.

"How about a lap dance? I see you're wearing that bracelet?

"I'm wearing all the bracelets. It might be fun to do each one in order."

"I'm game if you're game. You're staying the night, right?"

"Yes. Those were the rules if you drank."

"Yes. You can stay with me. I'll take good care of you.

"Okay. Take off my bracelet."

Diane extended her arm and Jack took off the lap dance bracelet. Diane climbed on top of Jack's lap and moved her body over his. She kissed him while she grinded her body on his lap. Jack was enjoying her body on his. He wanted to play with her breasts that were showing in her tube top.

"How about you flash me? Show me your beautiful breasts."

"Take off the bracelet."

Jack snapped the flashing bracelet and pulled down her tube top. Her breasts were small and perky. He cupped them while he passionately kissed her. His tongue deep inside of her mouth. She continued to move her body over his legs. His hands played with her hard nipples.

"I'd love to sixty-nine you. Can I take that bracelet off?"

"Sure."

Jack stood up and removed all his clothes. He unzipped Diane's miniskirt and pulled down her thong. He got comfortable on the bed and Diane climbed on top of him.

"Wow! You have such a big dick!"

"Thanks. I'm sure you'll love it. Just suck it like you would a lollipop."

Jack moved his tongue all over her pussy. He was glad that she was completely bare down there. Diane opened her mouth wide and took Jack's cock down her mouth. He was glad she didn't want to suck his cock with a condom. He was enjoying her mouth on his throbbing dick.

Jack pushed his tongue into her pussy and she'd moan and sucked while Jack pleasured her. Her pussy was moist while he lightly chewed on her pussy lips. She was grinding down on Jack's face. He really wanted to fuck her, but continued to pleasure her with his tongue. Her juices were pouring out of her pussy while she orgasmed on his tongue.

"Do you have a condom, Jack? I won't have sex without one."

"I have one in my drawer. Could you get it for me?"

"Sure."

Diane got off Jack and took out the condom. She handed it to him. Jack ripped the package and took the condom out. He rolled it on top of his cock. Diane was on her back waiting for Jack to fuck her. He kissed her and played with her pussy with his fingers. Diane was squirming on the bed. He positioned himself over her and pushed his large cock into her wanting pussy lips. She moaned while he pushed inside of her.

Diane and Jack were kissing passionately while Jack thrusted his cock in and out of her cunt. He couldn't believe she was letting him fuck her. Her pussy was wet and tight while he fucked her slowly. They were kissing passionately.

Jack rolled over and Diane got on top of him. She eased back down on his cock and rode him. Jack sat up and played with her perky tits. For a high school girl, she fucked good. Jack had his hands on her waist, while he bucked up inside of her pussy.

"I want to come! Would you suck my cock? Do you swallow?"

"Yea. I swallow."

Diane moved down to the floor and opened her mouth. Jack rolled the rubber off his cock and pushed his cock down Diane's throat. She sucked and played with his smooth balls.

"Open your mouth! I want to come now."

Diane opened her mouth and Jack moaned and sprayed her mouth with a pile of cum. Diane happily swallowed it all down. She stood up and they held each other tight.

"That was great. Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course. Can I wear your jacket?"

"Yes! I guess we did it the opposite way. You can wear my ring and my jacket."

Jack gave Diane his jacket and ring. They giggled and held each other tight.

"We better go back downstairs. Want a beer?"

Diane wasn't wearing any of her bracelets. They had completed every act and then some. She was now wearing Jack's class ring and his varsity jacket. Everybody would be so jealous of her. She was thrilled to be Jack's girlfriend.

Jack and Diane got dressed and walked down to the party. The party was still going on. Lots of hooking up all over the place. Jack pumped out some beer and Diane and Jack went over to where there was a quarter game going on.

Jack enjoyed playing the "Snap" game and was happy that Diane was his girlfriend now. The party was an absolute success. Jack figured he'd become a legend introducing the new game.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
752 Followers