Jack Johnson - Montana Wilderness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke with the sun on my face. I was on my left side with my arm over Hailey. Our bodies pressed together. I dare not move. Her hair smelled of honey suckles. The hand that was draped over Hailey was delicately touching her stomach. I could feel her every breath, in and out. I noticed I had a huge erection and it was firmly placed right up the crack of her butt.

Oh I wanted to take her so badly but she was my daughter. She began to stir and move. I pretended to sleep. Her butt wiggled and worked against my throbbing shaft. I was in absolute heaven. She quickly flipped over in her sleep to face me. I rolled to my back and her leg and arm covered me. I could feel her beautiful breast touching my side. I knew I need some relief, but I didn't want this moment to end.

Just then she opened her eyes and kissed my cheek and said, "Morning Daddy."

I looked at her and said, "Morning Angel."

She smiled and said, "Does this bother you? Cuddling?"

I said, "No, not at all. I'm enjoying it more than you'll ever know."

She placed her head on my chest and said, "Good because I love being close to you Daddy."

I said, "Me too." I said, "Hailey, I've got to apologize for last night. I didn't realize that I'd get an erection sleeping beside you and when I woke up I was poking you in the butt. I didn't intend on that."

She smiled and said, "It's OK dad. It's natural and it felt really good. I know you'd never hurt me."

I said, "Well Hailey until you arrived let's just say, I took care of my own needs when I needed to, and I'm afraid living with you, I can't do that now."

She said, "Masturbate?"

I nodded my head. She said, "Daddy you can masturbate whenever you need too. I'm a big girl now, hell even I do it from time to time."

I smiled because that made me feel better but at the same time scared me because I knew there was more to it than just a simple hand job. She turned on her side and held her head up and said, "Do you want to masturbate now daddy?"

I nodded my head yes.

he replied, "Go ahead."

I said, "I can't Hailey. I've never done it in front of anyone before."

She said, "You're just shy daddy."

She pulled the covers down to my knees and exposed my lower body. My penis hard and throbbing against my belly, demanded attention, I reach down and grabbed it and gave it a stroke or two and said, "Hailey you sure? I don't feel right about this."

She sat up beside me on the bed and said "Watch..." She reach out and grabbed my cock.

I was surprised. She began to stroke it up and down. I didn't want her or need her too, it's just that she took control. She magically worked my cock up and down as her long fingernails gently scraped back and forth across my nuts, down to my asshole where she tickled it for only a minute. I felt the orgasm inside me building and said, "Baby here it comes!" Jets of thick white cum flew into the air, spattering on my chest, her face and chest and even in her hair.

Her hands covered in cum continued to stroke me until the climax ended. I lay there spent in every way. She climbed atop me and kissed my forehead and said, "Feel better now daddy?"

I nodded yes. I could feel her wet pussy on my stomach as she leaned down to hug me, her breasts filled my face. I nuzzled them for a long minute and felt my hands grasping her taught ass cheeks.

I stopped and said, "Sorry."

"What for?" She inquired. "I didn't do anything that I didn't want to do in the first place."

I said, "Also for grabbing you ass just then."

She giggled and said, "With an ass like this daddy who wouldn't want to grab it! Lighten up."

She got off me and walked to the kitchen and began to fix breakfast. I got up and washed off and helped her fix breakfast. I noticed during breakfast that the scrambled eggs had a funny taste to them. It wasn't bad, just unusual. I asked,

"Hailey what did you do to the eggs? There's a different taste to them now, they're delicious."

She giggled and said, "Well remember all that sticky cum on my hands, I put it in the eggs for extra protein!"

I almost got sick.

She said, "No daddy, eat it, it's good, you'll see!"

Reluctantly I mentally convinced myself it was creamed cheese and finished them and even had seconds. I wiped my mouth off and said,

"How did you know what it'd taste like?"

Hailey said, "It was by accident really. See Mom and Dork have been trying to have a kid for a year or two, so he's been keeping his jizz in jars in the refrigerator for mom to have inserted in her. Well one morning I came downstairs and fixed my eggs and went looking for a bit of milk to make them creamy. I ran across an unlabeled jar and I thought it was milk, but it was his cum.

I probably ate about a pint of it. Really delicious though."

I allowed that thought to run though my head for a few minutes and said, "So is it better cold or hot?"

She smiled and said, "I'll take it any way I can get it. I just don't want it wasted inside my pussy daddy. I'd rather eat it."

I stood thinking to myself that I'd never heard a woman that open and honest before so I just had to inquire, "So the trip out here was for....."

She said, "Alright, Alright I admit it. Mom concocted the story to get rid of me because I was drinking all his cum before she could get her dirty mitts all over it. I couldn't help it daddy."

I thought for a second and said, "All in all, how much do you think you drank of his juice?"

She said, "Over a gallon. I just got up one night, went to the refrigerator and turned it up like you would a gallon of milk. It was so good and creamy."

I continued, "So with the cum all gone from the refrigerator, that means your next stop would be the source and Caroline couldn't have that now could she?"

Hailey stood and said, "Right! Greedy Bitch wouldn't share any with me."

I placed my hands on the table and said, "Hailey what about incest? I'm your dad after all."

She said, "Dad a hand job is a touch, and eating cum can happen to anybody. Now unless you fuck me, it's not incest."

I pushed on, "What about a blow job? Is that incest?"

"No." Was her response as she turned her back to put the dishes in the sink.

"What about anal sex?" I inquired.

"Nope. Not incest. It's only incest if it's dick in pussy and it's unwanted."

Bless her heart I loved her but where she got the information from was all wrong. I went outside to contemplate the absurdity of what she'd just said and to work on the spare room or bathroom. I worked for a solid three hours in the nude outside in the hot July sun without a sight of Hailey. I had the walls framed up and it was ready to enclose.

I threw down my hammer and went in the cabin, it was empty. I stared out the back window to see her nude in the garden out back gathering vegetables. I smiled to myself and thought how much like me she really was. I got a drink and donned a white tee shirt and went back to work. After a few more hours it was nice, neat enclosed and tomorrow I'd finish the plumbing, but first I had to find a septic tank and get the digging done for all that. I stepped inside grabbed the phone book and proceeded to make a few calls. It was all set up.

Tomorrow, they'd come dig it, put it in and run my lines all I had to do was connect the toilet to the tank. No problem. Evening came on and Hailey and I ate dinner and talked. It was amazing how smart she could be. Her conversational skills were amazing. She'd tell stories I'd get so caught up in, I couldn't wait to hear the end.

She took a drink and finally said, "You know dad, this is the first day that I can ever remember not getting dressed all day long. It felt so good today out in the garden with the sun warming me and just doing what God intended for us to do, till the land."

I said, "Well, I've lived this way since your mother and I divorced and I plan on living this way until I die honestly. There's no better way."

She readily agreed and lifted her glass for a toast on that note. After dinner I helped her wash up the dishes and as she sat down,

I said, "You know Hailey this morning when we were talking, I wanted to ask you a few more questions. Is that alright with you?"

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "Sure."

Feeling somewhat oppressive I said, "Now this morning we talked about what incest is and isn't. If you don't mind me asking where did you get your information at?"

She said, "From Denton."

"Why would he purposely give you misinformation?" I asked?

She said, "Probably because he's so deep in the game of incest that he's really forgotten where the line gets crossed dad."

I inquired further, "What do you mean?"

Hailey sat up and said, "Denton's from London dad, so he's different. When mom met Denton he had two kids Marco and Persephone whom he'd gotten from his marriage. Apparently he'd proved her an unfit mother and courts in London awarded him custody. So once they moved in, I noticed that every night he'd visit their bedrooms and be in there for a long time. Well, mom was usually in valium heaven about then, so only I knew about it.

One night I walked in as he stood before them naked with an erection telling them what incest is and isn't. I listened intently to what he taught them and how he made them explore him and each other in the name of love. It was quite beautiful, not at all like you'd think. These children would just eat the attention up and seemed to love doing things for and with him. Well to make a long story short, he caught me listening and invited me in to learn as well."

I had to sit down, I felt a good erection building but I didn't want her to stop her story.

"So." She continued, "Where was I?" "Oh yea, well I went in and sat down on the floor, he asked me to disrobe like they were and we just basically fondled one another for an hour or so exploring one another's bodies and learning to kiss and how to touch and when to touch and what to touch. So after a few weeks, I asked Denton if mother knew and if she did why she didn't join us?" He said, She knew all about it but chose not to participate.

Well, weeks went by and one evening we had dinner and I noticed that mother locked the door about seven pm, much too early for bedtime. She disrobed right then and there and lay on the floor and allowed all four of us to explore her body and do with her as we wished. I watched Denton and Marco penetrate her and explained to Persephone what was going on, but reminded her, that we would soon be called upon to pleasure our parents and siblings and to learn all we could."

I stammered for the words, afraid of the question I'd ask and the answer I'd get and finally uttered closing my eyes in distaste. "How old were Marco and Persephone?" She quickly answered, "Marco is 19 and Persephone is 22."

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and said, "That's amazing. You know when I was married to your mother that she wouldn't even get nude with the lights on. Let alone have sex with a man and his son while his step and blood daughter watched her. Wow I guess some people really change."

I stood up as my erection gave me away, she said, "Apparently daddy likes the idea of incest too."

I smiled and held my hands up and said, "Guilty. It's just so naughty but so right at the same time. It's the perfect expression of ones love. Look at it this way Hailey, we love people all the time that we're not related too and eventually have sex with them to show that love, so why it is that family's love one another and never show it physically?"

She smiled and said, "I know, I feel the same way."

I sat down beside her on the couch, our legs touching together. She didn't need an invitation she immediately grabbed my hard dick and began stroking it.

I asked, "Hailey would it be alright if I touched you too?"

She said, "Sure, what are you waiting for."

I touched her sweet supple breast carefully playing with her nipples and down her flat stomach to the thin wispy strip of black hair above her pussy. She parted her legs and I felt her meaty pussy lips wet to the touch. I rubbed her clit hood coaxing her clit to protrude. She lay her head back and went on the ride. Soon she was writing all over the couch so much that I could barley insert my finger into her hot dripping cunt.

I asked, "Honey, can daddy lick it?"

She didn't answer, only nodded her approval and I dove in. Her pussy was delightful. So hot and juicy, I did not want to come up for air but her orgasms had subsided and I needed to cum now. I moved to her head as she lay on the couch and said, "Open up."


She opened her mouth as I masturbated quickly aiming the tip of my cock only millimeters from her tongue. Then it happened, my balls tightened up and the cum ejected from the head of my cock with a mighty force. I watched as jet after jet squirted into her waiting mouth, where she quickly consumed it all. I couldn't resist rubbing the tip on her tongue to get it all out. I noticed the cum on my hands and fingers and quickly fed them to her as well. She came again upon eating my cum.

My cock now drooping and I spent; she pulled me close and took it in her mouth, not to suck but to clean. She professionally cleaned my cock and balls and released me from her lips and sat up.

"Thank you daddy." Was her only response.

I said in return, "No thank you honey. You've made daddy so happy! Tomorrow I promise I'll get to work on that toilet you wanted."

She smiled and said, "Yhea we kind of really need it. It's not that I mind using the bushes and trees but it's just that I'm a woman, I have to have it. I'm just so glad I don't have to wear clothes ever again or hide my secret from you and that you understand."

I said, "Well honey, the only time you need to dress is when Arlin comes by and that's only for an hour once a month, but somehow I don't think he'd mind a nude greeting from you."

She smiled and said, "Daddy do you think......?"

I stopped her in her tracks, "No you can't drink his cum. He's old honey you might kill him."

She slumped down and play pouted, then laughed. I laughed too and said, "We'll see...."

The End

12