Jack Meets Wendy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,887 Followers

"I can't believe you'd ask me to do that, I thought you were my friend." She replied tearfully.

"Kerry, I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important. I think the bastard has pulled the same scam again. Unless he's a widower or recently divorced, this time he married the other girl---a friend of mine---and may be a bigamist."

Kerry gave me every detail she could recall. It started to add up since much of what she told me agreed with the details Todd and Wendy had given me---but there were disturbing inconsistencies.

She said he had a pretty unusual birth mark on his leg but too far up for me to see unless I saw him naked. She also remembered where Todd's, other wife and he had lived. Before I called Wendy to ask about the birth mark I needed to do some detective work.

Todd had lived in Virginia, South of DC. I had an old friend who ran a detective agency out of Charlottesville, a firm that his father and uncle had started. I had worked for him off and on in college; we were very close. I called my old friend for help.

He felt like he owed me one. I'd saved his bacon once or twice over the years. He said he'd personally get on it immediately. This was Wednesday; I heard nothing from the detective until the following Tuesday, when a FedEx Letter showed up at my door.

Inside were pictures; lots of pictures. Pictures of Todd mowing the lawn and embracing a very attractive young blond. Surveillance photos of Todd fucking same blond. There was a copy of a marriage license and copies of medical files that clearly indicated that Todd had had his tubes severed. It was all there; it was all Todd.

I spent the whole day and half the night trying to decide how to tell Wendy. I called another good friend the next morning and called Wendy soon after. Todd was traveling. She wanted to come over for our usual but I told her I had someone she needed to meet.

I met her at the door. "Wendy, does Todd, have a birthmark on his upper left thigh shaped like a crescent moon?"

She nodded, wordlessly. "What's this all about?" I ushered her into the living room and introduced her to my attorney and very good friend. I proceeded to tell her every grim detail---right down to the vasectomy.

I thought she would cry, but she got grim and angry rather than sad. "Something just never seemed right." She said. "What do I need to do?" I told her my lawyer had that question pretty well worked out.

He asked Wendy how quickly she could put her hands on a marriage license and any wedding pictures to establish their marriage. She indicated that she could produce those immediately.

It turned out that Todd really didn't have a job; he did have a very wealthy family and some money in his own right. Todd had always told her that his parents had died in an auto accident.

There was also growing suspicion that there was a third woman involved---and that he was getting ready to marry her too. Bigamy was against the law in our state and the state Todd was living in with wife number one. The two states had reciprocity. My attorney would print off the complaint that afternoon, Wendy would swear to it under oath and Todd would be picked up wherever he was at the time. An associate firm was going through the same process in the other state with wife number one.

Todd was picked up leaving our local airport. He remained in the local jail for twenty-four hours prior to arraignment. The family's lawyer showed up just in time for the arraignment, but not soon enough to prevent Todd from suffering a brutal anal and oral raping at the hands of several skin heads. The judge, an old Christian values type, was not impressed with Todd's exploits.

There was already an extradition motion from Todd's home state. Since the home state had stiffer penalties for bigamy---and the ability to quickly freeze Todd's assets in that state---the judge approved the extradition. He reserved the right to try him in our state when the other state was done with him.

Ultimately, Todd didn't spend much time in jail, and none in prison—in light of the generous restitution his family offered to the injured parties. He was a pretty boy with a smart mouth which resulted in him being pretty seriously abused during his brief time in jail in his home state. Divorces are granted automatically in these cases. In a few months Wendy and wife number one were single again.

Wendy got the house, free and clear and everything else they had. She sold the house immediately; she had always hated it. She also got a substantial financial settlement. It just cleared the eight figure mark.

Wife to be number three removed Todd's penis with a steak knife one night in a fit of rage---and got off for it. They were not able to reattach it; she ran it down the garbage disposal.

During the time all of this was going on, Wendy and I saw each other almost daily. After a couple of months I asked her to move in with me. She accepted.

"I'm pregnant." Wendy proclaimed. "We both know it's not Todd's."

"I guess I'll have to make an honest woman out of you." I replied flippantly.

"If that's the best you can do for a proposal, I'm not sure about it." She replied, peeved at me.

Okay, let's try again." I said, moving from the kitchen to where she was sitting in the living room.

Kneeling at her feet, I placed a diamond on the third finger of her left hand.

"Wendy, I love you more than any woman I've ever known---more than I could imagine loving anyone. Marry me. Let's raise this baby as husband and wife. Let's have more of them. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and die in your arms."

"That was really pretty good. I accept." Wendy replied, a soft smile on her lips. "There's only one condition. We do all of our grocery shopping together."

"Agreed." I replied, taking her in my arms.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,887 Followers
12