Jack Redman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That little plunge in confidence was reversed as they clicked their seatbelts closed and Renata said brightly, "Where do you suggest we go to fuck?"

"Er we could find a spot to park on the riverbank."

"Oh yes, I'll direct you to the spot where I lost my virginity on the night I graduated high school."

She sounded so nostalgic about that Jack decided he wouldn't say that's the last place where he wanted to park for nookie.

Renata was the perfect woman to fuck, leaving Jack thinking she ought to be running seminars on the subject for females of all ages.

She made no claims, true or alleged, that he was hurting her, or was dribbling into her mouth or slobbering too much over her tits or had one finger too many into her pussy or that his knees and hips were too bony, or that his nails needed cutting or he was biting her nipples too hard or pulling her hair.

Oh no, she was 100% positive, saying such things as it was big, she loved it and "oh please push it in; harder, harder, bang harder; rip that condom off and get on a new one and let's get going again" as well as memorable quotes such as "shoot cum on to my tits and face, don't worry if it goes into my hair"; "stick a finger into my butt, that makes my cum harder" and ""Oh a thousand delights, this is the best fucking session I've ever engaged in, you have me on fire."

Wow.

And to think they were on the front seat of a vehicle with a center console arm rest, although before they really got going Jack had pulled up the steering wheel to maximum and also pushed it forward to maximum and that helped a bit.

This awesome sex with Renata had been triggered as they'd left the brightly lit CBD when she dropped a hand on to Jack's thigh and didn't remove it.

She appeared waiting for him to respond and so he said, "Get my dick out sweetie."

She didn't reply but unzipped him and dug it out.

"God you have cock to spare," she said excitedly as if she hadn't seen a decent cock in years.

Perhaps she hadn't.

It was already pretty hard and she spat on to her hand and wet it and jerked it a bit before asking, "May I suck it?"

"Help yourself."

Renata leaned over and went down on to it. Jack drove one-handed, keeping reasonable concentration on his driving while sliding his hand up and down her butt but making no attempt to go in under her skirt, knowing if he did that his already impaired driving concentration would suffer significantly.

He stopped for a red light and looked down approvingly at the bobbing head and then looked out of his side window and froze. Two cops in a cruiser had pulled up alongside and the cop looked over at Jack. He smiled and winked and she smiled and turned away.

"Stay down, don't bob too much. Cops are alongside us."

Renata reached between Jack's legs and squeezed his balls, quite hard. His eyes watered and he yelped. The lights turned green and he pulled away just a little slower than the cops so that they got ahead of him.

"Okay, back into full action," he said.

She was brilliant at sucking cock. As they neared the river she took him over the top and he whimpered an alarm before blasting down her throat.

"Jesus," she said, coming up spluttering and wiping her mouth.

He was pleased that didn't sound like a complaint.

They drove slowly down the access road to park between trees. Renata leaned over and kissed him passionately and he opened his mouth. She opened hers and leaked a stream of his cum into his mouth.

The car almost left the road.

"Jesus," he said, spluttering and spitting down his shirt but didn't complain. If she had the guts to taste his cum then so did he. But he pulled out his handkerchief and continued to spit into that.

She laughed.

Bitch.

Jack smiled when Renata directed him to her old spot. It was exactly the place where he'd banged one of her sister's best friends, Chloe Smith, a few times in the summer before they went off to their respective colleges.

He adjusted the lift and tilt of the steering wheel to give them more room and was conscious of Renata moving around quite a bit. He looked at her and blinked, finding in that short time she'd shed her top and bra, her skirt was up over her waist, her panties had gone and she'd kicked off her shoes.

She smiled at him and slid her ass towards him and lay back across her seat.

"Please lick me Jack Redman and lick me until I pop."

Jack frigged around getting his shoes and pants and briefs off and when he turned for a moment thought she'd fallen asleep.

But no, the eyes opened and Renata flicked her tongue over her top lip and said, "Are you quite ready?"

He nodded.

She pulled her outer leg out wide and Jack went down and rammed his tongue into her pussy and Renata shrieked excitedly.

At that Jack acquired the expectation that this would be a great session of sex.

Driving away almost two hours later he said, "I really mean it Renata. You really are a great fuck."

"Well yes, you are not the first guy to have said that to me but you landed me tonight primed for cock. It's the first time in more than four months since I've had one in me and then that guy was rather second-rate. Tonight has been memorable. You did better than I expected up my butt. I can't wait till you and I get on to a bed."

"When will that be?"

"We could go to a motel or preferably a hotel or wait till either your or my parents are away for at least one night."

"Well I want to keep on having sex with you baby. We mustn't drift apart."

"Oh Jack, you do have a romantic bias and I must say my pussy really likes you."

Jack thought about that. Romantic bias. That meant he had only part of the whole. What more did she want?

Just before walking away from the Chevy outside her home, Renata said, "Jack please come for dinner tomorrow night. It's my turn to cook and it's an opportunity for you to tell Addison and my parents that I've become your girl."

"Aw can't you tell them?"

"Jack Redman. Do you want me to have to deal with you?"

"Okay, don't get into a sweat. I'll do it. I'll see you at 7:00."

Jack arrived to find the Garcia family already assembled as if waiting for him. There were big smiles all around and that was before Maria hugged him and said she was so happy.

So happy about what?

After greeting everyone and wondering why everyone looked so bug-eyed as he went to kiss Renata but he was careful to give her no special attention Jack said to the head of the family, "Oscar I'd like to make an announcement."

Oscar raised his glass of red wine and salute and grinned, "Go ahead young man."

"Well everyone I feel obliged to announce that Renata and I had such a good time on our date last night that we've decided to date more often. Um you know what I mean, to go steady."

Everyone appeared to be waiting for something else, forcing Jack to say lamely, "Well that's it."

"We were waiting for a big announcement," Maria said, and Jack caught her teasing tone and thought what the hell was this about.

Instead of crying, Addison was grinning. "What you were saying is old hat. Renata told us this morning over breakfast. She came in humming and doing dance steps and mom accused her of still being drunk from last night but Renata grabbed mom and waltzed her around the table singing, "I'm in love, I'm in love" and mom screamed who with, Jack Redman? Renata said oooh yes and they hugged and went into a huge kiss and fell into a giggling heap on the floor. It was so funny."

"Yes it was so funny, Oscar said, refilling his glass.

Addison danced over to Jack and kissed him and said she was so happy for him and Maria came to him, arms outspread, crying and saying she was the happiest woman in their city.

When they broke apart Jack looked at Renata who looked at him shyly. He held out his arms and she raced to him and they kissed. They broke apart with Jack leaving an arm around her waist. He said, "Where does a guy get a drink around here?"

"I'm unlocking my special cupboard," said Oscar, going to the cabinet in the far corner of the room. "Tonight we drink one of my special reds given me by Maria's father when we last visited her parents in Italy."

"Two bottles please Oscar. Tonight we party," Maria said. " Hold dinner for another hour Renata."

Four hours later Maria insisted Jack stay the night and sleep with Renata. That worried Jack, wondering what Maria had planned. Then it hit him; the family was acting as if Renata had secured an eligible husband.

Jesus.

After a happy family breakfast next morning he dropped Renata off at a physician-owned family medical clinic where she was a physiotherapist. Usually she cycled to work.

"When will I see you again?" she asked, kissing Jack before leaving the vehicle.

"Um what say I call for you here at 5:00 and take you home to dine with my folk?"

"That sounds lovely. You father is Chief of Police isn't he?"

"Yes and mom is a retiring medical clinician who works only twenty hours a week these days."

"Is Dr Redman your mom?"

"Well there might be more than one but my mom is Dr Sara Redman."

"Omigod she's an authority on women's health and has a huge reputation in this and neighboring counties. She and Dr Donald Ives..."

"Who?"

"Dr Ives, a noted gynecologist. They run seminars on women's health in four different cities in this region each year for the medical professional and draw huge attendances."

Jack grinned at the though of his mom committing adultery with a gynecologist with the name of Donald; mystery solved. At least he assumed this would be the 'Donald' his mom had called out in her sleep two weeks again when saying not again Donald. If they traveled together four times a year staying at top hotels they really could have a nice thing going. He decided not to interfere and anyway his father was probably plowing through some of the females in his force although hopefully not his daughter.

He went home showered and dressed neatly and went to City Hall as one of the finalist for the position of deputy manager of IT. He appeared before a panel of four and believed he performed impeccably. He was asked to wait outside and two hours later went home having accepted the position and with a copy of a four-year contract.

It was his turn to cook that evening and so he made lasagna with ground beef, sausage and three types of cheese, cooking it lightly and then setting it aside to cook property later, knowing it always tasted better in being heated a second time. For dessert he made lemon meringue pie and cooked that but leaving it in longer than the lasagna, planning to serve it cold with clotted cream.

Jack then went to the mall and bought the type of smart-casual clothing he noted his IT manager wore. It was a couple of levels up on the usual dress of IT troops, male and female, of old jeans and a reasonably clean T-shirt and footwear being anything from sandals to dessert boots. Back home he watched the clock moving slowly and fiddled between reading that morning's newspaper, switching TV channels and going outside to pace around the house wondering what to do.

It was 5:25 before Renata came out but that was okay because she had warned him they left work when they finished, not when the clock was at 4:55. He began kissing her excitedly and she turned red-faced and panting and told him, "God not here Jack."

They arrived at the Redman's house and Jack showed Renata around and in the kitchen she lifted the covers off the food and said astonished, "These are freshly made and not from the supermarket."

Jack shuffled.

"Omigod Jack," she said in admiration just as his phone went.

He spoke and as he clicked off his phone he said, "Mom and dad are going to my aunt's for coffee. They won't be home till about 6:30."

He leered.

"Jack," wheezed Renata, taking a nervous step backwards.

"Please Jack, I'm not a college bunny. I'm thirty-one years of age and take sometime warming up and then like to have a long bath afterwards."

"Well baby you are now going steady with Jack Redman and it's time to modify your thinking. I'll get your motor up and running by chasing you around the house."

He advanced with twitching fingers outstretched and Renata yelled no and made the mistake of running out the kitchen door and on to the terrace. Jack lumbered after her, making sure he kept three or four paces behind her. Instead of turning and firmly saying no, Renata turned into a bunny and ran.

They ran around the house and when back at the terrace Jack swooped. He bounded forward, lifted her and carried her kicking and hitting at him into the house and dropped her on to the kitchen sofa.

Scarlet in arousal and a bit out of breath Renata did what any part Italian fiery woman would do, She held out her arms and said, "Give me a big sloppy kiss."

Minutes later, without undressing her, Jack pushed his fat dick in with Renata holding the leg of her panties she'd pulled aside.

"Push it right in Jack, right in and collide with my groin with a bang."

"And then really bang you?"

"Yes," Renata pulling her top and bra up under her chin, freeing her swelling breasts with very pointy nipples out like pencil ends.

Later they awoke to hear his mother saying, "Oh Jack!"

They looked up to see Jack's parents staring at them.

"Stay still Renata," Jack said. "No need to panic, they're adults."

Renata whimpered and pulled down her top, leaving her bra untouched. She then pulled down her skirt and burrowed under it to remove Jack's sticky cock out of her.

"Hi Dr Redman, Mr Redman. I'm a friend of Jack's."

"More than a friend is my guess Renata," Sara smiled. "You are Maria Garcia's elder daughter aren't you?"

"Yes you know my mom?"

"Yes we were in the maternity wing at Lewis Hospital when your sister Addison was born and we've kept in touch through Addison and Jack being together in a group at high school and Maria and I are in the same floral art club."

"Er hi mom, hi dad. I'll get your dinner underway."

"Not until you're showered Jack. Renata use my bathroom. You may wish to have a bath. Please don't feel embarrassed. Imagine how I would have felt had I found Jack in this position with a guy!"

The parents withdrew, leaving Renata with the giggles.

The meal was delicious and adding her praise Renata asked, "Who taught you to cook Jack?"

"Mom," he hedged.

"Yes I started him off with cookies but it was my mother who virtually raised Jack because when he was eighteen months old I returned to work and he stayed each working day with my parents and my mom is a superb cook."

Later when Renata said she must go, Sara said it had been lovely meeting such a lovely young woman.

"I'd ask you to stay but Jack's father is a little old-fashion about that sort of thing, I do hope we will see a lot more of you."

"Sara means in frequency rather more than what we saw of you when we first met you early this evening," laughed Daniel, the local police chief. "Please come Saturday for lunch. We will be celebrating the birthday of our daughter Belinda who'll be here with her boyfriend Sammy."

"Sammy Holden?"

"Yes Renata. Obviously you know him."

"He lives in our street. His mom and my mom are good friends. But no I must decline the invitation. I'd feel I would be intruding."

"Jack?" his father smiled.

"What? Oh yeah. Renata I want you there. I believe my parents have the feeling you are family."

"But they have only just met me and actually I'll never forget about that first meeting."

"Yeah but they are both good judges of character and that invitation I guess is a sign that you are the type of young woman they'd like me associating with. Oh by the way guys, I have a job. I start as assistant IT manager at City Hall next Monday."

The two women rushed to kiss Jack and they ended up kissing each other.

"Yes dear, you are family," Sara said, giving Renata a big hug, watched by her beaming husband.

THE END

12