Jack the Complex Lover Ch. 05

Story Info
Young Man Has Many Lovers.
3k words
4.54
19.6k
31

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

Jack arrived at the office just after eight. Bunty was in her office. He said, "Good morning, did you manage to finish Sal's files?"

She replied, "I finished them just after six. I have written the letter to her old lawyers, and I'll bring it to your office with a coffee if you would like one?"

He replied, "Great idea, and bring one for yourself."

Two minutes later Bunty came into his with two coffees and a letter in a folder. She said, "Jack, thank you for that terrific orgasm that you gave me yesterday. I have never had such a strong orgasm in my life. I would like to show you something."

Bunty then moved an armchair which was against a part of the Mahogany Paneling which was around the office. She then pressed the panel on the left side. The panel then moved outwards. It was a door. There was a handle on the inside of the panel. She led him into a beautifully furnished apartment. It had a lounge, bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a kitchen. Bunty said, "I changed the bed last night, will I bring the coffees in here?"

He nodded in approval, and she went for the coffees. On her return, she closed the panel door and another door which she locked, they couldn't be disturbed. They sat in the lounge. They kissed and touched. They were both naked two minutes later. When Bunty saw his cock, she said, "That's the biggest cock that I have seen. Please remember that it's a few years since I have had a cock."

She went down on him. She had an incredible body. He looked and admired for several minutes. He also commended the graceful way that she was sucking his cock. She was taking the full length easily. Her tongue was doing all the right things. He then laid her on the carpet and positioned her in a way that they could sixty-nine. He started to suck her clit; she was wet. Ten minutes later by using her cunt juice as lube, he was fingering her ass with three fingers. As he fingered her ass, she was moaning with pleasure.

He then sat in an upright armchair; his cock was so hard, she squatted over him and centred his bulbous tip in the middle of her labia. She then slowly sat down on him. Half was inside her she pushed again, and his cock vanished inside her. She went up and down several times, then said, "It feels wonderful, would you like it if I talked dirty with you? I have never had my cunt filled like this before."

He raised her off him then centred his cock at her ass hole. The tip was now in her ass. He said, "Now fill your ass with him."

She replied, "This is going to be another first, I have never been ass fucked before. I will do this very slowly, to begin with."

She then pushed down on his cock; it slowly disappeared inside her ass. He was now stimulating her clit as she built up and down circular movement. After several minutes she was starting to pound his cock taking it from the base to the crown. When she was at the base, she made a subtle sideways movement. He knew then that the head of his cock was stimulating her G-spot and it was only a matter of minutes before her first vaginal orgasm. A minute later she started to shake, but she kept pounding his cock. She said, "The orgasm that I had yesterday was amazing, but that was even more intense. This feels so good."

He replied, "Keep fucking my cock, and you will have an even stronger one in the next few minutes."

She kept pounding his cock, and four minutes later she had a massive orgasm which left her shaking. She said, "You are giving me feelings that I have never experienced before. I love sex, but I have never had such intense orgasms in my life. I want to make you cum; I want you to fill my cunt with your spunk, then I will lick your cock clean. I am going to be your dirty little slut. I want to be your cum bag. Fill any hole you want with your cum."

For the next thirty minutes she pounded his cock, she was good. She was another ten out of ten. She loved it when he leaned forward and played with her massive tits. He was still rubbing her clit. They both came within seconds of each other. They kissed passionately with affection. She said, "That was the fuck of my life. I can't wait for the next one. I am so happy. I have still one thing left to do."

She came off him then knelt in front of him and started to lick his cock clean. She was so thorough, her tongue was everywhere. Then they kissed. Then they showered. In the shower, Jack said, "I was talking to Jill about you. I told her that I liked you a lot. We are having a barbecue on Saturday evening around seven. Would you like to join us? You can stay over as Jill has a huge bed. We would both like you to wear your harness."

She kissed him, then said, "I would love that. I know what Jill has been through. I would love to share a bed with the both of you. I get so bored at the weekends."

They went back to his office, and the letter was excellent. They had five working days to pay them or interest would be charged a five per cent above the Bank Base Rate on the total amount. Jack signed it, and Bunty took it and gave it the firm's messenger. It was delivered twenty minutes later. An hour later Jack got a call from the lawyer saying that half of the amount due would be transferred today to his firm's Client Account and the balance would be transferred in ten working days when the Law Society money came in.

Jack was pleased about this. He was thinking how to get Bunty her Kitchen and Dyson. He dictated several letters then Bunty came into his office and said, "The money is on its way to our PayPal Client Account. We should be using PayPal more. You pay no commission if your account is in credit and our business accounts are always in credit. It's so much faster too. Ask Sal if she has a PayPal account if she has then we can transfer it to her. That is some commission if we charge the normal five per cent."

He said, "The management of her properties is a dripping roast. I will modify it for her. I am seeing her this afternoon, so I will discuss it then with her. Check out PayPal, also check out how much we are paying in Bank Charges. Your letter worked well. Thank you."

She replied, "No thank you, this morning was incredible, my cunt and ass are still throbbing. I agree with using PayPal we could benefit from it. I know that Banks are starting to suffer from PayPal. Our Bank Charges are ridiculous. I will check everything out."

Jack sent a message to Joan suggesting a three o'clock meeting on Thursday. She replied, "I am sorry but I have an afternoon meeting with my Regional Manager, and that will last all afternoon. Don't worry; I'll make it up to you on Friday night. Kay will be home around five. If you want to come then, that would be good. Hopefully, see you at five. Love Joan."

He replied saying that he would be there.

At one-thirty, he took a half of one of Joan's pills then set off for Sal's. He arrived at her villa. As he approached the front door, it opened he walked through the open door, and it closed. Sal was behind the door. She looked stunning; she was wearing a very tight fitting cashmere pullover and tight leggings. Sal was wearing no underwear. She said, "I have given Mary the day off so I can be as noisy as I want. Come into the lounge; I have some chilled Champagne there."

Sal had an incredible figure, the way her breasts were sawing was incredible. Her nipples were rock hard. She poured him a glass of Champagne, and they toasted each other. Sal said, "I will take off my leggings and pullover if you would like to take off your clothes then we can kiss and touch."

They were naked a minute later. His cock looked majestic. Sal, on seeing it said, "Is all that for me?"

There was some pre-cum on the slit of his bulbous tip, she squeezed the slit then with a flick of her tongue it was gone. She said, "That tastes so sweet."

She then went down on him, but Jack had other ideas. He laid her on the carpet in a position that they could sixty-nine. He was so looking forward to sucking her massive clit. He had decided not to make love to any of them at the moment. They all wanted and needed to be fucked hard. All of them loved ass fucking. Two vaginal orgasms from ass fucking then an intensive pussy fuck then he owned them. One hour later he owned Sal. She had had three massive orgasms. He hadn't been gentle but had fucked her vigorously. He had done her doggy style in both holes. When he pulled his cock out, he turned her around and told her to lick his cock clean."

She had said, "Yes Master."

She then did it enthusiastically and with contentment. He played with her massive tits as she performed her task. They kissed when she had finished. Sal said, "That was the best fuck of my life. I had two vaginal orgasms as you ass fucked me. I have never been ass fucked before. You have taken my ass virginity away from me, but I want more of it. Thank you for giving me this afternoon, it's all I have thought off all week. Would it be possible if we could do this once a week? I know that it's early days but any word on the contracts and leases?"

He replied, "I'm so happy that you have enjoyed it. You are an excellent fuck. I give you ten out of ten. Yes, I will do my best to have an afternoon every week with you. There has been a lot of progress. My secretary, Bunty, has worked overtime on it. She finished all the files last night and even wrote the letter to your old lawyers. The lawyers have sent half the money we are claiming from them, one hundred twelve thousand five hundred pounds, to our PayPal account today. Do you have a PayPal account?"

She gave a confident nod of her head. He said, "That is good as soon as the money is in our account we will transfer it to you. The balance will be paid within ten working days. I have a proposition to make to you. I am going to modify the fee for our services. Under normal circumstances, we would have charged circa twenty-five thousand pounds because of the amounts of monies involved. My firm will send you a fee note of one thousand pounds. Bunty is in the process of having a new kitchen installed. It costs her seven thousand pounds. I propose that you give seven thousand pounds for her kitchen and one thousand to my firm and you are getting the matter concluded for eight thousand pounds."

She replied, "That's marvellous, I will pay you all of the twenty-five thousand pounds. I am so pleased that you have done this for me. How much will I get back?"

He replied, "In total two hundred and twenty-five thousand pounds."

She answered, "Jack, I want to pay you all of the twenty-five thousand pounds."

Jack stopped her and said, "Sal, I would like to do it this way as Bunty's money is not coming from the firm. I want to help Bunty. If we have two meetings next week and we will do special things will you do it my way? If I ever need money in the future, then I would ask you."

Sal replied, "By my calculations, you are letting me off with seventeen thousand pounds. That's a vast amount of money. I will do as you ask. Would it be better if I gave you the seven thousand for Bunty in cash?"

He replied, "Maybe that's a good idea. Can I let you know about that? I will ask Bunty. It was Bunty and I that did all your work for you. I don't want any payment. If your money went into the firm, then it's so difficult to get it out because of our strict accounting systems. This way is better."

Sal kissed him then said, "The more that I get to know you the more that I like you. I will do it the way that you want. I appreciate what you are doing for both Bunty and myself. I have enjoyed today. As from next week I am going to start working a ten in the morning on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Maybe we could have a couple of hours together on these mornings?"

He replied, "That could be interesting. I will let you know about that. We could meet at seven-thirty and have two and a half hours together."

He then left. In his car he saw that he had a message from Jill, it read, "Darling, I have Beth with me. We are in the lounge waiting for you. Beth is very hot. I am ass fucking her with a big dildo, but she wants your cock. Love Jill."

Jack smiled as he drove home. He knew then that Beth was now addicted to his cock. Jack knew that she would spend the night with them. He took one of Joan's pills out of his wallet. He swallowed it knowing that both Jill and Beth would be well fucked tonight. He arrived home and saw Beth's overnight bag in the hallway. He then went into the lounge; they were sixty-nineing on the carpet. They both looked beautiful. He stripped naked; his cock was hard. They were both eating each other's pussies. They both looked so sexy.

He joined them. He lay on the carpet, and they both went to work on him. They were both so hot. Jill was insatiable; Jack had given her a fantastic session early this morning. He loved to have sex with her, and she loved it when he fucked her. He did Beth first. Three vaginal orgasms from ass fucking then inside her pussy. He didn't orgasm with Beth, but she had a massive one. He then went to work on Jill. Fifty minutes later they both came simultaneously. Jill said, "That was wonderful, I felt you squirt. I have duck for supper this evening, does everyone want roasted potatoes?"

They all did. They all showered together, which was good. They didn't dress apart from Jill putting on her apron to cook. Jack got them all a glass of Champagne. Jack then started to ask Beth about PayPal, Bank Charges and what effect PayPal was having on the Banks? Beth replied, "Darling, two weeks on Wednesday, I am giving a lecture on this very subject, are you free on that evening?"

He replied, "Yes, I am free, will it be an overnight?"

She answered with a smile, "Super, yes it will be overnight, but you will be remunerated handsomely for the evening which I hope will be the first of many."

She then told him that he must speak to his bank about their charges. Advising him that to set up a quarterly fee as opposed to individual charges. She said him about the benefits of having an offshore PayPal account. She told him that she would set one up for him in Grand Cayman in the next days where she would pay him for the lectures. By doing so, he would pay no tax on the money that he received. Beth was so knowledgeable in these matters. She also appeared to know everyone that was anyone in the Banking sector.

The duck was excellent; Jill had roasted it in a Le Creuset Roasting Dish in the oven. The duck just melted in the mouth. Beth said it was the tastiest duck that she had ever had. Jill got a fresh bottle of Champagne, and they all went back into the lounge. Beth had told Jack that if he had any questions about Bank Charges and PayPal then to message her. He told her about a client of his that had received compensation from her former law firm, and all the payments had been made by PayPal and had incurred no charges. Beth had told him this was why the banks are worried. Money could now be transferred, cheaper and faster than they could do it.

She told him that Banks were closing Branches and setting up Cash Dispensers in Supermarkets and Petrol Stations and were saving massively with this. She said to him that now Banks were having to change drastically to stay in the Marketplace. She explained that PayPal was registered as a bank in Luxembourg and can carry out banking activities in all of Europe. But in America, it's designated as a Money Service Business and is registered in every American State to do its business.

They all then started to kiss and touch. Jack sat in an armchair and watched Jill and Beth make love on the carpet. It was all oral and fisting. The first to cum would get Jack first. Beth was first, so she got Jack to lie on the carpet, then she rode him in the cowgirl position. She took him in her ass first then finished with him in her pussy. Then Jill did precisely the same thing. They all enjoyed it. Beth was over the moon, and it showed.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers