Jack Z

Story Info
The great Jack Z is captured by Lily B
2.3k words
3.58
12.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tveksam
Tveksam
160 Followers

I am Jack Z, the infamous bounty hunter based on the lunar colony, and I had found myself in a large, dirty spot of problem. To say it plainly, I was in a suitcase and some enhanced hoodlum had chopped of my legs and my arms with a brutal, unregistered chainsaw whip.

It wasn't the first time for me and years ago I replaced my limbs with insensitive plastic parts, cheaper and lighter than the metal variety. The spam that came with the control chip in my head informed me that the metal variety, for twice of the already outrageous price, would have held under the whipping fangs. Thank you very much.

A brain augmented gorilla, owned by the pierced chainsaw freak, carried the suitcase and I was on my armless side, uncomfortable but at least my arm wasn't asleep. I had learned to see the positive side as a uranium X miner back in the days, before I took up the role of bounty hunter.

Before I lost my limbs I had been the sexiest law enforcer according to the weekly lunar colony pulp magazine, a great honour which got me into both sweet, and sour, spots. The lunar pussy was famous for its ferocity and a lesser man would have cried for far less. But I didn't cry about it, it was a duty. Now I was the sexiest torso and head on the lunar colony.

Of course I knew who had ordered the hit on me. It could be no other than my nemesis, the sexiest outlaw (voted for in the very same magazine) on the stellar body, Lily B. Lily B... All of the bounty hunters had heard of her, and all feared her in their work profession and worshipped her in their fantasies.

With her shiny, grey, rubbsteel skin she robbed banks of their space credits with her gang of crazy moon people.

Because of the skin she always showed up completely naked for her crimes and if was a lovely sight to see her naked glory spray super speed calibre rounds from her two twelve round revolvers as she emptied a room full of guards. As she killed she often had little orgasms.

Geez, that body... Those hips and breasts... And feet too... Even in my current, dangerous situation I could browse through my saved pictures on my brain drive. I especially studied the ones from her arrest.

I was the first, and only, one to capture her and I had my fun with her before I turned her in for the reward. At first she didn't want to but I managed to bio-hack my way into her pussy and when she was drenched I fucked her for several hours before I spurted my load in her. The video of that incident had made me into a web star over a night. I chuckled for myself as the suitcase bumped on. She probably remembered the thing, I thought with a frown.

When the suitcase stopped its arrhythmic motions I didn't notice it at first. It was only when I heard the sultry voice of Lily B that I started to focus on my surroundings outside my dark box. Strong base vibrations came from the floor. It was probably some kind of nightclub. A basic, electric smell told me of the usual drugs among the higher class of outlaws. This was Lily B turf, not some lower criminal's.

A large movement and a thump, I landed on my back and the suitcase opened above me and I put on my cool face as I stared up at Lily B who smiled her sharp toothed smile down at me. Her teeth could spit poison of several kinds, like a cobra, and that was something that many of the younger bounty hunters hadn't kept in their heads. Then they died in ugly ways. Even the cute ones... She turned to the duo that had turned me in.

"Nice job," she said. "You can collect the bounty downstairs."

The pair nodded and left the room and Lily B stroked her blue, plastic hair in a relaxed way before she turned her hands on me. She stroked my scarred, muscled body with hard, bruise causing motions and I smiled at her. Even though her hands were synthetic they were quite soft.

Luckily my cock was controlled by me and wouldn't grow for her before I wanted it to.

"Happy to see me, Lily B?" I asked and the stopped her probing and stared into my eyes.

"Happy to see you at my mercy, Jack Z," she said. "The bounty was huge... But so worth it." She bit her lower lip carefully.

"As if the two will survive the night?" I asked and she laughed in an insane, but erotic, way.

"Of course not," she answered, "but I always pay at least. If they can't protect themselves? Well, no big loss."

"I wouldn't say," I said, "they handled themselves better than your goons."

She didn't answer me and started to walk around the room. She grabbed a tangle of black plastic wires and needles that I recognized.

"Say, Lily B," I started, "isn't that a bio-hacker?"

She simply nodded and started to connect the apparatus around my cock. I succeeded not to flinch as the needles went in under my cock. They were thin needles but I never liked them at the best of times. I started to lock my cock behind some firewalls but I knew as well as she did that the protection didn't hold much against what she could afford on the street.

"Firewalls?" she laughed in my face as she started to break down my defences. "And the same ones I used back then? Sloppy, Mr Sexy!"

I started to feel my mind lose its control over my nether regions and I started some reserve routines but to no avail. Soon I sensed her computer between me and my cock.

The bio-hacker that she used was a sex organ model. They were quite simple in their design and their functions were very limited. But then one can have quite fun with just the basics. Lily B started with making the cock grow to its maximum length.

If any of you have been teased by a lunar woman for three days straight you are familiar with the potential of the male organ. It grows to some kind of throbbing beast with veins standing out as if begging to explode. Every sensation will make it come, but if you are there it isn't up to you anymore. Damn good, those lunar ladies.

Lily B moved her rough, synthetic hand over my tight shaft. She stroked me for a while and I could feel myself getting close to my limit. She cupped my shiny tip in her hands and squeezed it hard while she kept going at my shaft with her other hand. Juices had started to flow ever since she made the cock hard and the natural lubricant was a blessing.

Normally a cock will go soft if treated too badly, but the fascinating thing with the bio-hacker is its ability to just keeping you hard and alert. It can also be used to make you feel really intense feelings of pleasure on top of what you are really feeling. In this way it opens up a whole new world of sex, or possible tortures. The slogan for the first model was, if I remember correctly, "Not a masochist? No problem!" A tearful face had accompanied the slogan.

As I started to come she pressed a button on the machine and I could feel my orgasm get close and just stay there in a strange and horribly comfortable way. I wondered why I never did that to her.

"Ah!" I moaned. "Fuck you... Bitch!"

She only smiled her pointy smile and continued with her assault which only increased my already terrible pleasure. I, Jack Z, was a dam ready to burst. But no release came to your bounty hunter that day, I can spoil.

She drove me temporarily insane with only her hands, even it took three hours of her time, and without my security systems I would probably have turned into her mind raped slave right there.

Luckily I had invested in some areas other than weaponry and physical protection. Then she lifted my limbless body over her shoulder and flung me on a soft bed. She wasn't very gentle as she positioned me good enough for her needs in the middle of the bed. Then she straddled me and started to ride my oversensitive cock.

Apparently she had gotten herself some upgrades since our last meeting. Maybe she had picked up her new pussy at the lunar whore street because it seemed familiar (Of course I never had to pay there... In fact, I am not there that much anymore. Hardly ever, in fact.). Motorized movements smothered my bursting cock from all sides, like a horny boa constrictor, and a heater and cooler played with my senses.

"I have wanted to do this since the moment you arrested me," she said between her load moans, "when you fucked me. I remembered... Ah! I remembered your sweet cock in the prison. When the guards fucked me I... I... Thought... Ah, fuck! Fuck me, you jackhammer!"

I actually tried to do what she wanted but my heaving form didn't actually manage to make any difference no matter how it moved under her, especially not when she pushed herself down on me as if it was her birthday.

In the meantime her hands started to pinch my nipples and I felt small electrical shocks come from her hands and blue sparks connected the hands with my chest even when she lifted them from me. She punched my face with hard blows and I felt blood in my mouth after the third fist connected with a fleshy thump.

"I have plans for you," she said as she hit me with her open hand. Compared to the fist it was almost caring and I sensed some form of Stockholm syndrome forming inside me, or at least in my cock. "Do you see the computer terminal?"

I turned my head in the direction that she indicated and indeed I saw a strange terminal, full of sharp and large needles and plastic tubing. It seemed familiar, but I couldn't place it. I thought of doing a space goggles image search but I let her continue her mocking instead.

"It is a mind-scanner!" she said in triumph and I stared at her with open eyes. She was crazy, and in control!

"You can't!" I screamed. "Those are..." I drifted off.

"Illegal?" she asked with a wicked smile as she moved her hips in circular motions.

"The galaxy federation wouldn't even allow the continued research," I said, "so yeah, crazy illegal." I studied the machinery with increased interest. "I'm quite impressed actually. And honored." I stared up at her. "Did you get that for me?" She nodded.

"Yes," she said eagerly, "I will transmit your mind to the computer and then I will own your soul forever... Ah, god." She slumped over me as her last orgasm smacked into her. She collapsed over me and I stared at the machine.

"Wow...," I said. "I mean, you sick fucking bitch... But wow. I didn't know you cared about me that much?" I think she activated some adrenaline because she started to fuck me again with more force than before. A fanatic gleam shone in her eyes.

"Just shut the fuck up;" she said. "I hate you."

"I just know what I see, darling," I said and thrust my cock deeper inside her.

"You know nothing yet," she said with a laugh. "I also plan to transmit myself to a higher level system and be your god for all eternity." I looked at her in disbelief.

"Haha?" I asked.

"Mmmm...," she moaned, "and you are not the only one. At the moment there is a couple of thousands in there, and more is to come. Of course I will probably multiply your soul file many times, to start from the beginning when I feel like it."

"What?" She noticed my worried facial expression.

"Oh! Don't worry, you won't know the difference."

She brought herself to several more orgasms and I was overwhelmed with too much pleasure to manage to think more on my immediate, soul endangering situation. When I saw that she started to slow down and eventually raised herself from my cock I panicked silently, mostly with my eyes. She grinded her pussy with the back of her hands as she stared down at my sweaty torso.

"I will save your body," she stated, "and your cock. I think they will do just fine without your personality."

"Didn't you say," I said, "that you would go into the computer program too?" She nodded, but laughed.

"Yes, silly!" she said. "But I want to get the most of my real body before I turn into energy. I'm not you. I am free. " She winked in a flirty way.

"But, " I said, "my penis?" She kicked me hard in the side.

"My cock!" she said. "Not yours anymore, Jack Z. I have even planned to sell it to people that are willing to pay for it. You are quite popular on the dark side of the moon."

She bent down and started to suck on the tip of my cock. Her pointy teeth prickled the sensitive, hard surface. "You should be proud of yourself, of being such a promising slave. If it wasn't for my personal enjoyment whoring you out would actually cover all of my expenses..." She sucked me with a thoughtful face.

"Well," she stopped sucking, "I guess it's time to give you hell."

"Please!" I spurted out. "Don't do this. I will do anything!" She nodded and produced a syringe filled with a mean looking fluid.

"I know," she said and injected me in my throat. I drifted off into unconsciousness and the last thing I felt in the flesh was an orgasm that never came.

"I will have you rape yourself," I heard her say as I drifted off.

"What?" I mumbled and lost all sense of reality.

Tveksam
Tveksam
160 Followers