Jacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to hurt me, Ken-doll, hmmm? What if I do this?" She firmly wrapped a hand around his cock and jerked it two times. Kenny grunted at the sensation, and he felt the tinglings of a boner coming on.

No! He thought, she's a cousin.

"Or this?"

Kenny's head slammed into the bottom of the car as he tried to sit up, momentarily forgetting he was less than an inch from the under carriage as he felt her run her hot tongue up the length of his prick.

He moaned, tried not to, but couldn't help it.

"Oh?" She said, "I think you like it too much."

He felt her hand wrap around the base of his hardening cock and then her hot mouth envelope the head as she sucked him in. His eyes rolled up to the back of his head as he felt her tongue swirl around his shaft. She made it nearly half way down his length when he heard her gag slightly and come back up for air, leaving a slick covered hot mess of spit on his now throbbing cock awaiting her lip's embrace. She took in a sharp breath of air and then slid his dick deep into her mouth once more, her lips stretching to accommodate his girth as he filled her mouth.

He reached up into the car for something to hold on to, her mouth was amazing, better than any he'd ever had, her tongue was doing some kind of magic contortions as it played across the crown of his cock, and he felt like he was going to blow his load only after the few strokes she'd given him.

He was panting, and she was sucking him hard and fast now, getting lost in the blow job, high pitched moans and squeals emitted from around the cock in her mouth and throat as she pumped her head on the ever growing dick. She choked herself on it every several strokes in an effort to fit more in her mouth.

When it became too much, she would pull off, breathe in sharp, ragged breaths and pump his cock with her hand.

"Jesus, Ken-doll, I'm getting so fucking wet." She moaned during one of the interludes, and she drove her mouth down on him again. He felt his prick's head hit the back of her throat, then felt her press harder and then his cock pushed past and down her throat as she swallowed him. He felt her nose hit his pubes and her tongue rested slightly on one of his balls as she choked and gagged on the massive amount of meat in her gullet. The sensation hit him out of the blue and was too much for Kenny to take.

Before he knew what was happening his cock flexed hard and he let loose a long torrent of cum that blew stream after stream into her throat.

He could almost picture her eyes bugging out from his orgasm as she let out a muffled cry as much as she could from around the pole of cock in her mouth and throat. She pulled off of him in one fluid movement, his cock felt drenched in saliva and was far from softening.

He heard her gag loudly. After a few seconds she leaned under the car and looked at him. He saw her face was flushed, eyes watering and puffy, her makeup was blurred.

"You fucking did that on purpose." She said raggedly, panting.

"Payback's a bitch." He cackled.

"I'll get you for that." She said, and he felt teeth gently clamp down on the underside of his dick.

"Hey!" He shouted.

She disappeared from his view for a quick moment then saw a foot on either side of him. She grabbed his cock once more; it was killing him that he could not see any of this happening, then froze when he felt his cock slap wetly between her firm, teenaged breasts. She slowly worked into a fever, squeezing her arms tight, enveloping his cock between her tits and pumping it up and down, swirling her tongue around the head of his dick when it shot up towards her neck. Whatever firmness he'd lost from fucking her throat had returned full bore, his dick felt it was about to burst at the seems.

Abbey brushed her blond hair out of her face and snaked a hand to her crotch. Pulling aside the small patch of material the track shorts had between her legs, she slid two fingers across he sopping wet, hairless, panty-less clad pussy. She felt a warmth immediately build in her lower stomach as soon as she grazed he clit, which was standing hard and protruding from the folds of her lips. She rubbed it furiously, he legs began to tingle as her orgasm mounted. She used her other hand to pinch at her small, hardened pink nipple, sending her over the edge.

She locked her lips around the large cock between her tits once more as she drove two fingers inside her. Immediately, her young, tight pussy locked up on the fingers and she came hard. Loosing her balance and falling forward, driving the cock deeper into her mouth and her fingers deeper inside her quaking cunt. She cried out hard, her fingers not enough.

She quickly straddled Ken, yanking the short shorts to one side and driving her wet pussy down on his rock hard erection. Her pussy, squeezed tight from her orgasm, and his thick girth, wouldn't let him inside her at first, his cock bending as she lowered herself on him. Then suddenly, his cock-head parted her engorged lips and popped past her taut entrance and in a flash half his length sprung up inside her. She came again, unexpectedly, by the quick draw of cock that had just shot up inside her, and she lost her balance once again, falling and impaling herself on the rest of his cock. She shook violently as orgasm after orgasm racked her body, sending a torrent of juice out of her pussy where it ran down his cock, soaking his balls.

When she felt she could move again, she slowly began to ride him, bringing her tight round ass up high and driving it back down on his prick. Kenny felt as though he could feel every inch inside her, every muscle, every nook and cranny, all slippery and wet and burning hot. His cock would meet the cool kiss of the AC every time her ass went up, and then feel the burning furnace of her cunt every time she drove back down.

She started riding faster as she felt another wave of orgasms begin to tear through her, and Kenny tried to rise with her as she lifted her pussy high off his dick as her muscles squeezed tight as she came several times. She was screaming nonsensical words as her twat quivered and convulsed, digging her nails into his sides. She turned around and rested her knees on his thighs, then lowered herself reverse cowgirl on top of him once more. She lowered herself on her elbows so she was knearly laying on the floor and bounced her ass in short, wicked strokes.

Kenny felt his cock swell and his balls tighten as he knew he was about to blow once more a she rode his dick hard and fast. She felt it too.

"C'mon Ken-doll, are you gonna cum for me?" She taunted, "C'mon, I want you to cum in me, I want your cum soooo baaad!"

The last word turned into a scream as his cock suddenly erupted, sending wads of thick, sticky cum deep inside her pussy, which pulsed in orgasm at the feel of his cock engorging her cunt with hot semen. She slammed down on him hard one last time and let her pussy muscles milk every last drop of cum out of his cock as they both shook as pleasurable aftershocks tore through their bodies.

Kenny lay with his head on the cool cement, wondering who would believe this story. Not that he was going to tell anyone, after all, she was technically his cousin.

Nope, he thought, not a soul would ever find out about this.

Abbey was still impaled on his semi-hard cock, both unable to move.

"Hey guys." Came a meek voice and his eyes flew open.

"Oh." Abbey sighed heavily, "Hi Liz."

12