Jackie

Story Info
College man roughly takes older woman in her office.
4k words
4.38
174.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WordSlinger
WordSlinger
14 Followers

He walked into her office, not expecting, nor caring, that anything would come of this. He knew, however, that this was a woman who liked her sex; from what he knew, she also liked her men young. He saw her sitting behind her desk, looking good like she always did. He admired her, starting with her legs. She had two very beautiful legs, he thought. She liked to wear outfits that showed off her body, and today being no exception, she was wearing a nice short skirt, giving him an excellent view of those long tan legs. Her legs looked good enough that she hardly ever wore pantyhose, he noticed. It made him wonder how often she went without underwear altogether. Since he usually got aroused just thinking about her, having her there to fantasize was doing wonders, his cock becoming stiff as a board while he gawked at her body, thinking about having those wonderful limbs wrapped around him.

His eyes came up as he said hello, easing over her trim waist and ample breasts. Her v-neck sweater was showing off a lot of her cleavage, making his stiff cock turn rock hard. He noticed her eyes came up from his crotch and hoped she liked what she saw. He had tried hitting on her several times before with no results, however, so he didn't imagine this time would turn out any differently. Still, he enjoyed the flirting they participated in, regardless of what resulted. She was several years older than he, but for some reason that simply made everything that much more exciting for him. He wondered for a moment if it turned her on in the same way.

They made idle discussion for a few minutes before their conversation turned to the fact that they had never spent any personal time together. As soon as she let him know that he could still take the opportunity, he made sure she knew he wanted to. She seemed surprised, even shocked. Then she smiled and took his hand.

---

She was certainly surprised at this turn of events. She had thought that this guy was cute, but had figured he wasn't interested. This was new indeed, as well as being quite arousing. She smiled at him, taking his hand in hers. It wasn't that she had been deprived of late, nor that she had to take this opportunity now or lose it; she was going to do this now just because it seemed like it would be fun. She stepped closer to him, hoping he would sense her arousal, or maybe smell it since she was getting rather wet. At the same time she pulled his arm around her waist.

She stood very close to him, pushing her teats and their tingling nipples towards his face. She couldn't believe how far she was going with this, but she definitely didn't want to stop. She leaned close, brushing his cheek with her lips. Whispering in his ear, she asked, "How far do you want this to go?"

He responded by pulling her closer, clenching her body to his. Her teats mashed against his chest, while the firmness in his pants pressed against her pubic mound. He panted in her ear, his tongue caressing her ear lobe sending pleasurable sensations racing through her body. The warmth inside her turned to fire, melting her insides, literally causing her to drip. She spread her legs as far as the skirt would let her and straddled his thigh, grinding on it, letting the skirt ride up so far her panties were showing. As he began to suck on her earlobe, she rubbed her crotch up and down his muscular thigh, opening her sexuality to him. Yet, when he paused momentarily, reality struck her: this was going too far.

She stepped back, putting her hands on his chest to help her. By the look on his face, she could tell that he didn't understand. His chest tightened as he reached around her waist. As his muscles flexed she couldn't help but caress him, wondering what it would feel like to have him. She didn't know what she should do. As she was trying to decide, he hugged her, holding her tightly, caressing her lovingly.

She returned his hug, feeling his lips and tongue on her neck, returning her instantantly to her previous level of arousal. It wasn't really that bad, was it. She closed her eyes and decided just to stop thinking about it, as she felt the wonderfully warm pleasure travel closer to her breasts. One of his hands went from her waist to her ass, grabbing her forcefully and drawing her close against his body. The suddenness of it caused her to open her eyes and she saw that the door to her office was still open. On an impulse, she reached behind him and shut it. She knew then that things were going to go far, yet she definitely didn't feel upset about it.

---

He heard the door shut and knew that she didn't want him to stop. Not that he knew what she did want, but he'd be damned if he wasn't going to try and find out. He still kept a firm grip on her ass, but slid his other hand up to cup her breast as he kissed his way further down her chest. He wanted more, but he was waiting for a signal from her. His tongue was as deep into her cleavage as he could get it without removing her clothing, when the signal came. He felt her hands move to the back of his head, clutching him into her chest, panting with desire. He knew then that she wanted more.

He pulled her sweater open at her breast, licking and kissing her chest as she did so. He caught the top of her bra with his fingers, tugging it and her sweater far enough to expose her nipple. She sighed openly, then pushed his face away. As he looked at her, she removed her sweater, then gazed directly into his eyes as she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. As the delicate lace slid off her chest, he stared at her globes, hanging just in front of him. In just a moment he was overcome with his wantoness and, with his mouth open, he lunged forward. One hand went to each of her teats, holding them tight, teasing their nipples. His mouth went first to one, then to the other, gently tonguing her, sucking on her breasts, nibbling on them. After licking her buds, he would softly caress them with his lips, blowing on them, hoping he was turning her on that much more. He loved doing this, loved even more taking his time and pleasing a woman slowly, but they barely knew each other, and they were messing around in her office. If he was going to take time to do something, he had something else in mind.

He let the teat he was sucking on slide out from between his lips, kissing his way down to her navel. He was only slightly surprised to find a ring there, but made sure to take a minute to toy with it, allowing his tongue to do its work there before going further. His hands slid from her back downwards, grabbing at her ass, then further down, past the bottom of her skirt, squeezing her thighs. She flexed her muscles, turning him on whether she wanted to or not. He let his hands glide up the outside of her thighs, the feel of her smooth skin making his heart pound. He looked up to see her face rapt with longing, gazing at him through eyes half closed with lust. Her mouth was open, panting, waiting to find out what he would do next.

To answer her unasked question, he slid his hands to her ass beneath the skirt, feeling the flesh of her buttocks. When his fingers finally reached the bottom of her french cut panties, he paused, then reached up, grabbing the waistband, and pulled them down. She helped by stepping out of them, then quickly undid her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. He stood slightly, his arms around her, picking her up to set her on the edge of her desk. Then his hands were on her thighs again, his mouth kissing her inner thigh as his tongue touched her gently, making little circles.

He could certainly smell her now, her wetness beginning to show. Running his tongue up her thigh to her pubic mound, then let it glide over the lips of her vagina, watching as she sucked in air with anticipation. With the tips of his fingers he opened her, allowing his tongue access to her clit, which he first licked, then took between his lips to suck and massage. As he kept nibbling, he moved his fingers to rub the outside of her channel. When she started to grind her hips into his face, he slid first one, then two fingers inside her love canal. While his mouth covered her clit, his tongue did a dance with it, his fingers massaged her insides, caressing her g-spot, making her entire body vibrate with the sensation. When he thought she was finished, he left his fingers inside her, changing from rubbing one spot to stroking her entire insides. The noises she made told him she wasn't disappointed, while asking him to please proceed with his activities.

He was licking her clit while he fingered her, sucking and nibbling on her love button. He was moving his fingers through her just like a short hard cock. She was gasping and moaning, so he decided it was time for more. On an out stroke, he added another finger, then pushed in again. He didn't even have to work it in. He loved that, it drove him wild to know she was that wet and that loose. His urge to take her was unbelievably strong, but he wanted to mess around a little more first.

He used his other hand to play with her clit, flicking it around now, while she practically humped the fingers inside her. Catching his breath, he withdrew one of his slippery fingers, using it to rub her anus. She closed her eyes, her moans growing louder as he made little circles around her tight bung hole. He shoved his finger back into her gapping canal, rewetting it, making her gasp. This time when he pulled out his finger, he put it right against the center of her waiting butt, with just enough pressure to let her know it was there. She pushed against his entire hand, relaxing her sphincter and letting his finger shoot right up her back door. Now he pumped both her holes with his hand, at the same time he continued to nibble her cunny.

He could feel her orgasm building, her hips raging against his hand, her hands clutching his hair. As she came, she arched her back and tightened the muscles in her legs, letting him prolong her orgasm as he quickened his movement. Her juices dripped down his fingers, arousing him to the point where he thought his prick felt harder than it had ever felt. He twisted his fingers in and out of her until she was done, telling him by pulling him to her. As he took his hand away from her, he scooped up some of her juices and rubbed them onto his stiffness. He stood up, stroking his meat until she opened her eyes.

---

She felt wonderful, a combination of pleasure and relaxation. She could hear him sighing and opened her eyes to find out why. He was standing in front of her, waiting for a kiss, with a several inches of thick manhood in his hand. She watched him stroke himself for a moment, then smiled, happy to give him what he wanted. When she leaned in to kiss him, she smelled something that wasn't his cologne; it smelled odd, but it certainly turned her on. As she was kissing him, she realized it was her scent, the smell of her juices from when he was licking her crotch. She couldn't believe she was turned on by the odor of vagina, but she would let him know that later. In the meantime, she knew where she could get another taste.

She broke the kiss, dropping slowly to her knees. She reached around him to take a big handful of his ass in one hand, while the other hand softly cradled his full nut sack. The juices he had taken from her pussy made his erection shine, while the smell made her nostrils flair and started getting her wet all over again. She began with one long lick, starting between his balls to get a little taste of him, then she ran her tongue up his shaft, sucking off her juices, the action turning both of them on.

Since she wanted more, knowing he certainly did, she slipped her mouth over the head of his cock, becoming wild with the taste of herself added to the pulsing of his member in her mouth. A little surprise awaited her when she first sucked on that wonderfully cum covered pole. She sucked a little precum off the tip of his erect manhood. The taste of their juices together drove her insane with lust. She was ready, and she wanted him inside her. She took the rest of him into her mouth, almost gagging, sucking as hard as she could. His hips began to buck, fucking her mouth as she gave him a sloppy wet blow-job. She could feel him hitting the back of her throat and sliding down it. She sucked the rest of her juices from him, then let him drop from her mouth, watching his meat bounce as it fell. Then she stood up, turned, and bent over her desk, shoving her ass towards him.

As she bent over the desk, she grabbed a teat with one hand and her clit with the other, begging him to do her ass. She knew it was different, but begged him to ram his spit covered pole up her back door. She told him how long it had been, promising to do almost anything he wanted if he would. Her ass was desperate and so was she.

---

No words were necessary on his part, he simply pushed his cock against her dusty rose bud. He felt a little dry, so he pushed his rock hard meat into her soaking twat again, stroking her a few times when he did so. As he pulled out, he grabbed his rod with one hand, using it for guidance, while he ran the other across her wetness, covering his hand with her juices. Then he slid his prick back into her crotch, gliding through her like they were made for each other. He took a quick lick of the juices on his hand, pumping her from behind, then reached it in front of her face, just close enough to let her smell. He felt her lewd lips grip at him as he moved through her, becoming even more aroused. He could feel her fingers playing with herself as he drove his shaft in and out of her, driving faster as his hand got closer to her face.

Her hips slammed against him, pounding between the desk and his hips. He gave her one finger to suck on, her reaction telling him it put her on the verge of cumming. Maintaining his control, fighting off the urge to shoot his hot jism into her steamy canal, he pushed a finger in next to his shaft, wetting it with her moisture. She barely seemed to notice as she tried to suck more of her syrup from his hand. He let her lick another finger, withdrawing the one from her groin. Then he pushed his whole hand against her face, several fingers going into her mouth, the rest smearing her sweet discharge over her lips and nose. The taste and smell seemed to drive her crazy, sending her into a frenzy.

When he thought she was at her wildest, he jammed his wet finger up her back door. The combination of pleasures was too great. She cried out, once, twice, her orgasm ripping through her, sending flashes of pleasure through her that went right down his shaft. He pulled out of her to avoid his own orgasm and she collapsed on the desk.

He held her as she gasped for air, waiting until her breathing slowed a little. Her butt hung there, in front of him, enticing him the entire time. Finally he couldn't help himself. He bent over her, wet his lips, then kissed her ass cheek, running his tongue over her smooth skin. He heard her moan, coming alive once again, getting ready for more. He did something he had never done before and ran his tongue right over her anus. She gasped, then let out a little cry of pleasure that was lost in their passion. He let his tongue glide over her other cheek, making her moan and wiggle, then nibbled on it a little. She cried out softly, giggled, and waved her ass in his face. He had never been big on anal anything, but here he was, loving every second he spent hovering over this woman's tan, smooth hinney.

He was almost ready to shove himself inside her and explode, but he wanted them to orgasm together. Taking her hand, he slid two of her fingers and one of his inside her still pulsing vagina, helping her move them. Surprised at his own eagerness, he went back to sliding his tongue around her tight, clean anus ring. He kept going, moving his tongue around as he helped her finger herself. She became so aroused this way that he let her finger herself alone, taking his wet finger to ease into her butt, relaxing her sphincter. He stood up as he started to finger her ass, waiting as she became more and more aroused.

He wanted to keep her ass wet, since he wasn't, so he kept sliding his finger into her now soaking slit, then up and into her butt. Yet every time his finger left her butt, she would make little mewing, pleading sounds, and every time it went back in, she seemed that much closer to orgasm. His finger moved in and out easily now, telling him she was almost ready. He picked her up, moving her a little more onto the desk and spreading her legs to give him easier access. He saw it then, a marker almost two inches thick, sitting on her desk. Picking it up, he centered it on the opening of her channel, resting it on her fingers. She wantonly grabbed it and began working it in, then out, of herself with a passion. "Fuck my ass!", she cried out. "Fuck me up the ass, please!" He was more than ready to oblige her.

He positioned his rod immediately behind her hole, watching intently as she fucked her own pussy with the marker. He put one hand on her hips, taking himself in the other as she clutched the marker, shoving it deep into her mound. He watched intently, letting her masturbate, enjoying seeing her so aroused. She lay there, face down on her desk, so hot that one hand was toying with her clit as the other used a marker as a dildo, forcing it roughly through her twat. He waited until she was once again crying out for relief.

Holding her steady, he slowly pushed her anus open with his tip. She felt him against her, sighed, and relaxed herself fully. He felt the knob of his shaft go in, her hole tightening around him. He was overcome with lust. He pounded against her, each stroke carrying his cock another inch into her opening ass. After several strokes, he was moving several inches of his shaft through her tight backdoor, with both of them crying out constantly.

She was laying flat on the desk, her breasts pressed against it, her head to one side, one hand stroking the marker through her dripping pussy, the other clutching at the side of the desk. He kept one hand on her hip, using the other to reach between her and the desk to hold on to her teat. Her ass tightened around him as he stroked himself inside her. At each thrust as he rammed his cock in up to his sack, he would pull her onto his rod, tugging at both her teat and her hip. Her ass felt so good, so tight and smooth, he could feel the orgasm building. "Baby, oh baby," she moaned, flexing her ass around him. "You fuck me so good, you like my ass don't you?? You like fucking me this way, don't you?" Her words were jittery from the ferocity of the sex, but they turned him on, making his movements that much more forceful.

His reply was barley more than a groan. "Yeah. And you want my cum." He was panting, so close to orgasm he could hardly speak. "Want my cum?", he asked. Her reply was to push herself up off the desk, leaving the marker inside her. He kept his hand on her teat, toying with her nipple, holding her up. His other hand moved from her hip to the marker, which was beginning to slide out of her because of all her wiggling. He rubbed her labia with his hand, keeping the marker inside and moving it in all directions, while he also toyed with her clit. "You want me to shoot off in your ass, don't you?", he asked. Straining to hold back his orgasm, he more said than asked, "You want to feel my hot cum, don't you?" His words must have pushed her over the edge, because she cried out with the beginning of her orgasm, literally throwing herself into their sex, going completely wild. She screamed, biting her lip to muffle the sounds, throwing her head back and forth. The sight of her in orgasm forced him to let go of his own, the pleasure becoming uncontrollable.

He felt the last needed pleasure shoot down his shaft to that point inside him, his cock twitching in response as she twisted her ass around him, holding herself tight on his cock, forcing him to orgasm. In parts it came up from inside of him, peaking as the first spurt of his cum left his body. He froze with the feeling, but she kept moving, up and down, down and up, her tight ass drawing more and more cum from his balls, while every bit shot inside her. He felt her butt go into a spasm and figured she must be having an anal orgasm. She confirmed that by letting out several more short gasps, then reaching behind her to hold him. They fell on the desk together, sighing.

WordSlinger
WordSlinger
14 Followers
12