Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

Some time after she had orgasmed, she woke up, feeling his warm body resting on top of her. She turned her head towards his, kissing him, and he moved enough for her to roll over. They kissed again, smiling, knowing they would make a terrific couple, if no further than their sexuality. He said he couldn't wait to find out what else they got into. She told him they could begin when she got off work that night. As they dressed, they were quiet, satisfied to talk later that night. She didn't know where this would lead, their age difference being the least of their problems, but she was a little lonely, and for the time being at least, had found a wonderful companion, who was ready to fulfill her desires.

As he left her office, he offered to meet her for dinner or breakfast. She smiled to herself, knowing before he finished what her answer was. "Pick me up at 6:30, take me to dinner, and tomorrow morning I'll make us breakfast." She paused, watching the reaction on his face. When she added, "In bed", he grinned from ear to ear. They kissed one last time, and he left, telling her he'd be early. She promised herself that she would take a very long shower when she got home, making a mental note to be surprised if she had visitors.

12