Jackie and Artie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers

Shocked and unsettled by this reaction, I stared at Jackie with a puzzled expression.

Recognizing my disquiet, she said; "Artie, the problem isn't you, it's me."

"I don't understand."

"Sweetheart, I loved your stories. They were exciting, unbelievably exciting, shockingly exciting and that's what scares me."

"Why?"

"I'm afraid I might like being your dominant wife a little too much."

"Do you love me?"

"You know I do."

"I do know that and because of that, I trust you."

"Artie, I don't think I can do this as just a game."

"You're telling me that if we do this it's going to be a way of life."

"Yes."

"Will you still love me? Can we still watch television together? Can we still sleep together?"

"Yes of course, but there may be nights when I have a guest."

"And on those nights I'll sleep in my room in the basement."

"Are you willing to do that?"

"Yes, but what about the girls?"

"On the nights I have a guest they can stay with my mother or my sister. They both love the girls and the girls love them. It also won't be that often. I prefer to date married men. They're rarely able to stay out all night."

"You prefer to date married men?"

"Yes, it reduces the potential for emotional entanglements. It also makes it easier to end an affair."

"I see."

"Does my dating married men bother you?"

"No, in fact your reasoning makes sense, I just never thought about it."

Jackie nodded and then she said; "Artie, it's important that you understand something."

"What is it?"

"If we do this I don't want to have to hide our lifestyle."

"What does that mean?"

"I won't advertise that I'm a dominant wife and date other men or that you're my submissive cuckold husband, but I won't try to conceal it either."

"What about our jobs?"

"I don't date men associated with my law firm, so that shouldn't be a problem and I'll apply that same stipulation to your coworkers at your school."

"Thank you."

"But that will be the full extent of my limits."

"So your mother and sister will know."

"Absolutely, in fact I plan to call both of them tomorrow morning and tell them all about it. Artie I really am excited about this."

"And our friends and neighbors?"

"I won't make any effort to hide it from them."

"So they'll eventually figure it out."

"Yes, I imagine that they will."

"And your male friends?"

"I intend to be straightforward with them. Knowing that we don't have to hide what we're doing from you will make it easier for us to get together."

An image of Jackie and Ron laughing about me, her pathetic wimp husband, formed in my mind and I rankled. Suddenly overwhelmed with anger, I said; "I'm sorry, but this won't work." And then I turned and stormed out of the room.

I once again retreated to my room in the basement only this time I didn't cry. This time I sat on the edge of the bed seething with anger.

Jackie had assumed too much. Yes, I wanted to submit to her, but we were determining how we were going to spend the rest of our lives. I think I deserved a voice in that discussion.

I heard Jackie's footsteps on the stairs and bristled.

She knocked on the door. "Artie, may I come in?"

"Yes." My voice dripped with resentment.

The door slowly opened and Jackie stepped into my bedroom, but just barely. "Artie, I don't understand. What happened? Why are you so angry?"

"You went too far. You pushed too hard."

"But I thought you wanted to..."

"Surrender my life to you?"

Now obviously unsure of herself, Jackie said; "Yes, I guess so."

"I did, but don't you think I deserve to have a say about the terms of my surrender?"

Jackie stared at me for a moment and then she sighed and said; "Yes, of course you do."

Several seconds passed. Neither of us uttered a sound. Finally Jackie said; "This is why I was scared. Power excites me, I like being the dominant partner."

"And I want to be the submissive partner, but it is my life."

"Yes, of course it is."

"Before I surrender, I'd like to be able to spend a little time discussing and negotiating the rules that I'm going to have to follow."

"I thought that was what we were doing."

"No, you were dictating."

Jackie sighed. "Yes I was. Artie, I'm sorry. I don't know why I do that."

"Because you have a dominant personality; it comes naturally to you. I'm beginning to understand that it's one of the reasons I'm so attracted to you."

"Because you're naturally submissive."

"Yes, and I suspect that's one of the reasons you're attracted to me."

"It's not the only reason."

"I know that and your dominance isn't the only reason I'm attracted to you."

Jackie smiled and then she asked; "So if you like being dominated by me, why did you balk when I took control?"

"Because we're determining the rules that are going to govern the rest of my life."

"Earlier you said you trusted me. What made you change your mind?"

"I still do trust you, but..." I hesitated.

"Artie, please tell me. You were the one who said that if this is going to work we have to be totally honest with each other."

"Okay, I want to trust you, I really do; but you have to remember that it was only a few hours ago that I learned that you've been lying to me for almost eight years."

Nodding, Jackie said; "Yes, of course."

"Jackie, after you finished reading the stories you began laying down some very strict rules. It was exciting, but it was also scary. You have to understand that I'm the one who's surrendering control, not you. Everything started happening too quickly. When you informed me that you didn't have any intention of trying to hide our relationship from our friends, relatives and neighbors; I began to panic. Jackie, I'm about to formally accept status as a sissy cuckold wimp who can't satisfy his wife and you suddenly inform me that most of the known world is probably going to find out about it. Yes, I admit that the idea does excite me, but it's humiliating and while that excites me too, it's also damned frightening."

I paused to take a breath.

Jackie said; "I'm sorry Artie, I didn't consider any of this from your perspective."

"Just a minute Jackie; before we start talking, I have something else that I need to say."

"Okay."

"At that point I was nervous and afraid, but I was still holding it together and then you dropped a bomb."

"I informed you that I intended to tell my male friends about our relationship."

"That's right."

"Why did that bother you? I would think that would be part of your fantasy?"

"As soon as you told me that, I imagined you and Ron lying in bed together laughing about your pathetic wimp husband."

"Artie I would never belittle you with one of my boyfriends!"

"Once you tell them about our relationship it might be hard to avoid it. Imagine that you're in bed with Ron. You're sucking his cock. You're excited and he asks you if you suck your wimp husband's cock. What are you going to say?"

Jackie smiled, "It's already happened and I told him to never talk about you."

"But now I've acknowledged that I'm a sissy cuckold wimp and you've told him that. You're in bed, you're both naked and you're sucking his big cock. Are you sure that you wouldn't get a little extra thrill out of belittling me with him."

"This is my punishment for lying to you for eight years, isn't it?"

"I'm not sure that punishment is the right word, but losing some of my trust is certainly a consequence of lying to me."

"Artie are we going to make it? Will you ever be able to trust me again?"

"Yes Jackie, I'm sure I will. Remember, it was just after noon today when I walked into the bedroom and caught you with Ron."

"A lot's happened since then, hasn't it?"

"Yes it has and Jackie, I'm glad it happened."

"You mean catching me with Ron?"

"That's right."

"I am too. Now I can stop lying to you."

"I can stop lying to you too."

"How have you been lying to me?"

"I've been living as your submissive cuckold wimp husband without telling you."

Jackie grinned. "It's funny, I love you and you love me, but we were both afraid to tell each other what we wanted out of our marriage.

I nodded. "And it's ironic that it now appears that we both want the same thing."

"Do you still want that Artie? Do you still want to be my submissive cuckold husband?"

"Very much, do you still want to be my dominant hot wife?"

"More than you can possibly imagine."

Leering at Jackie, I said; "I have a pretty good imagination."

We both laughed, but as our laughter subsided an expression of concern crept across Jackie's face.

I asked, "What's the matter?"

"Do you think we can do it? Do you think we can make it work?"

"We have to slow down a little. We need to spend some time discussing what we both want and I think we both need to learn a little more about this life style. If we do that, yes, I think we can make it work."

This whole time Jackie had been standing in the doorway to my basement bedroom and office. Now she raced into the middle of the room where I was standing, threw her arms around me and kissed me hard on the lips.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back and then we held each other. After several seconds Jackie whispered, "I love you Arthur Hammond."

"I love you too Jacqueline Conners."

We held each for another moment or two and then Jackie stepped back, grasped my hands in hers and asked; "So what do you think we should do next?"

Smiling, I said; "I think it's time to go to bed, but I don't think that's what you meant."

"It's not."

"Okay, tomorrow we should both try to do a little more reading."

"I may not have much free time, but I'll try."

"We should also think about what we might do that will get us started. I think it will be simpler for us if we move into this life style gradually. Some of it will be easy, I already do all the housecleaning, laundry and cooking."

"Yes you do and that's not about to change." Jackie was grinning at me.

Grinning back, I said; "I also think you should call your mother and sister and tell them everything."

"Are you sure that's okay?"

"It's not only okay; I think it's an important first step. It will give us a relatively nonthreatening way to gauge how other people are going to react when they learn about our new relationship."

Jackie nodded. "That makes sense. I'll call them both in the morning. I think they'll be excited."

"I have one more suggestion."

"What's that?"

"Tomorrow morning you should call Ron."

Jackie sighed. "I already told him that we can't see each other anymore; but I did promise him that I'd call him in the morning."

"I know, I overheard your conversation while I was getting undressed in the bathroom."

"You did?"

"Yes, that's one of the reasons I still feel like I can trust you."

"Thank you Artie."

"It's all right, but let's get back to Ron."

"Why? You already know that I told him that I'm ending it with him."

"Yes, but he's afraid that he's going to be named in a divorce suit. You need to tell him that he doesn't have anything to worry about."

"You're right, I'm sure he's terrified right now."

"And I think you should set up a date with him for next week. It's perfectly okay with me if you keep meeting with him here while I'm in school."

Staring at me in shock, Jackie said; "But...."

I smiled at her. "I can't be a cuckold husband if you're not dating other men and Ron does seem to be your current flame."

"Artie, are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

"How will I explain it to Ron? I mean you were very clear that you're not ready to allow me to tell my boyfriends about our relationship."

"For the time being you can tell him that you've convinced me to try an open marriage."

Shaking her head, Jackie said; "Artie, that's brilliant."

I shrugged. "It just seems like a simpler way to start."

Jackie kissed me and then she said, "It's time to go to bed."

Grinning at Jackie, I said; "Ms. Conner's may I please be allowed to join you in your bed tonight?"

Jackie stared at me. After a moment she said; "Will you promise to eat my pussy?"

"Nothing would make me happier."

"If you do a good job, I'll reward you with a long slow blow job." And then while lasciviously licking her lips, Jackie let go of my hands, reached down and began rubbing my stiff penis."

Excited beyond belief, I breathlessly answered; "I would like that very much, but now that we've established that you're my superior I think blow jobs should be reserved for your equals, men like Mr. Ron."

Still rubbing my cock, Jackie said; "While that is incredibly hot, please never forget that, as far as I'm concerned, men like Ron will never be your equal."

"I won't, but it is fun to pretend."

Jackie laughed. "Artie, we're going to have so much fun." And then she grabbed my hand and said; "Come on cuckboy, let's go upstairs. Your mistress wants to feel your tongue in her cunt."

That night I ate Jackie's pussy for over an hour. She had at least five orgasms. When she was finally exhausted she sat next to me on the bed and gave me the sweetest hand job I've ever experienced. After we were finished we cuddled up under the covers and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers