Jackie and Artie Ch. 02

Story Info
The Beginning - Connie.
10.9k words
4.05
54.6k
22
0

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,901 Followers

This is the second episode in a series entitled "Jackie and Artie". If you have not read the first episode of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Jackie and Artie" is a romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

By the time Jackie and I had finally gone to sleep it was after midnight. It didn't matter. We were both still up by 6:15 the next morning. We didn't have any choice. It was a work day for us and a school day for the girls.

When necessity demands it, Jackie and I can be a very efficient team. By 6:45 we had everyone dressed, fed and ready to go.

My first class was at 7:30. I had to be at school by 7:00, so I always left first. Since both law offices and elementary schools start their days a little later than high schools, Jackie and the girls always had a few extra minutes before they had to leave. Jackie generally spent that time reading the newspaper and drinking a cup of coffee while the girls watched cartoons.

In a public high school Mondays and Fridays are the most difficult and least productive days of the week. On Monday everyone is tired and cranky from the weekend. On Friday everyone is antsy to start the weekend. This was a Wednesday, so it was a quiet day. My students were focused and diligent.

Still the day dragged. While I like my job and I like to believe I'm good at it, on that particular day my attention was focused elsewhere. I kept thinking of everything that had happened on the previous day; which meant that I kept imagining Jackie with Ron or Ricky Tyler.

Two o'clock, the end of the school day, finally arrived. After forcing myself to spend another hour organizing and grading my student's daily work I left to pick up the girls at their elementary school.

By the time we arrived home, it was 3:45. I'd just gotten the girls settled at the kitchen table with coloring books and crayons, when the telephone rang.

I answered it.

"Hi Artie."

It was Jackie's mother, Connie Reid. Jackie is of course, Jackie Conners. Gary Conners was her father. After Gary and Connie were divorced Connie reverted to using her maiden name. She was never happy with the name Connie Conners. Her second husband was Dexter Cumbs. Horrified by the idea of being Connie Cumbs, she opted from the start of that marriage to continue using her maiden name. It didn't really matter, three months after their wedding Dexter filed for divorce.

"Hi Connie, I gather that Jackie must have called you today."

"She did and I believe she told me everything. She said she had your permission to do that."

"Yes, she did."

"First of all Artie, I want to apologize."

"Apologize? Why?"

"I encouraged Jackie to lie to you."

"I see."

"Artie, she loves you so much, but the women in my family all seem to have giant sized libidos. We like men and saying no is difficult for us."

"Jackie told me that last night."

"Did she tell you that both of my marriages ended in divorce because my husbands got tired of my chronic cheating?"

"Yes, she did tell me that."

"Artie, during my second honeymoon, Dexter went on an all day deep sea fishing trip. While he was gone I got together with a guy I met at the pool. We spent the entire day fucking in our hotel room."

"Did Dexter find out?"

"Not exactly, I mean he didn't walk in on us or anything like that. Still, even though I tried to straighten up the room as best as I could; when he got back it reeked of sex and I'm sure I looked like the cat who swallowed the canary. Dexter didn't know for sure, but he certainly had to have had suspicions."

Connie paused. After a moment she said; "I think our marriage really ended that evening. Certainly Dexter never trusted me after that. Two months later he hired a private detective. I don't know why he waited so long. During those two months I was regularly seeing three other men. I guess he didn't really want to know."

Sighing, Connie continued, "Dexter got the report from the private eye three weeks later. He filed for divorce the next day. I felt terrible about the way I'd treated him so I gave him everything."

"Last night Jackie told me that the day after we got engaged she got together with one of her fuck pals."

"Yes, I know about that. She called me the next morning. She felt awful about cheating on you; but she couldn't give up the sex. She didn't want to give up the sex." Connie quickly added. "And before you say anything, it has nothing to do with her love for you. Believe me Artie, she loves you with her heart and her soul. I know because I felt exactly the same way about Jackie's dad, Gary Conners. He was the love of my life, my soul mate; just like you're Jackie's soul mate."

"But you still cheated on him."

"Yes Artie, I did. I can't explain why, but every time I meet a handsome man I have an irresistible urge to experience him."

"I gather that Jackie has that same irresistible urge."

"Yes, and Nattie does too."

There was a pause in the conversation and then Connie said; "Artie, Jackie told both Nattie and me everything."

"Yes, as I said earlier, I encouraged her to do that."

"I mean Nattie and I both looked at the web sites and read the stories."

Suddenly filled with a strange combination of apprehension and excitement, I was speechless. When I told Jackie that she could tell her mother and sister everything, I hadn't considered the possibility that Connie might actually call and engage me in a conversation about it. I guess I'd imagined that it would become one of those unstated understandings that people have.

There was a moment of awkward silence and then Connie asked; "Artie are you upset that Jackie told us about the web sites and stories?"

"No, it's just that..."

"It's all right Artie. We're not shocked, we're not upset and we're certainly not judging you." Connie laughed. "It would be awfully hypocritical for Nattie and me to start judging other people's sexual inclinations. Actually, both Nattie and I are envious of Jackie and you. It appears that you complement each other beautifully."

"Thank you, I ah, I mean, yes...I'm sorry Connie I'm not really sure what I should say right now."

Laughing again, Connie said; "Sweetie you don't have to say anything and you certainly have nothing to be shy or ashamed about."

"But..."

"You want to be your wife's submissive sissy cuckold slave, so what? Hell, right now both Nattie and I are wishing we'd met you first."

"Connie this is all very embarrassing."

"Isn't it supposed to be? Isn't humiliation part of the thrill for you Artie?"

"Connie!"

"Artie, while I may be your mother-in-law, I also happen to be a sexually sophisticated woman. Believe me, there are lots of people in this world who have kinks that make yours look like a game that could be played at a Sunday school picnic."

"That may be true Connie, but this is still embarrassing."

"That's my point, it shouldn't be; at least not with Nattie and me. Life will be so much more fun if we're open and honest with each other. Artie, when you're around us; both Nattie and I want you to feel free to be yourself and we want to be able to be ourselves too."

"Connie, I ah...I don't know. You're my mother-in-law and Nattie is my sister-in-law."

"Oh don't worry Artie, we'll maintain some boundaries. Hell you're a cuckold. You're not even getting it from your wife anymore. You sure won't be getting any from Nattie and me."

Connie paused. After a moment she said; "I'm sorry Artie, I think that was maybe a little too frank. Jackie told me about everything that happened last night. She really did feel bad when she realized that she hadn't been giving you regular blow jobs..."

"Connie!"

"Artie get a grip. Nattie, Jackie and I are passionate women. We enjoy talking openly about sex. You get to be yourself and so do we. Can you accept that?"

I was beginning to grasp what Connie was trying to explain. She wasn't attempting to get me involved in a physical relationship with either her or Nattie. She simply wanted all four of us to be able to feel free to be ourselves when we were together. Since sex was clearly a large part of Jackie, Connie and Nattie's lives I had to be able to accept listening to frank discussions about it when I was with them.

I was also beginning to understand that while I wanted to be discreet about our new relationship, it might be more enjoyable if we didn't have to hide it from everyone. It would be nice if a few select people who we trusted could be aware of the true nature of our marriage.

When Jackie and I first started dating most of her friends and many of my friends couldn't understand what she saw in me. Prior to me, Jackie had generally dated athletes and wealthy fraternity boys. I was a skinny poverty stricken wimp. I had the impression that most people who knew Jackie thought she was wasting her time with me.

Connie and Nattie never seemed to hold that opinion. They've always been welcoming and gracious towards me and I've never felt that they questioned Jackie's interest in me. Because of that, I've always liked both of them and now I was inclined to trust them.

Taking a deep breath, I said; "Yes Connie I can accept that. It might take me a little while to get used to it, but I'm willing to try."

Connie laughed. "I have the feeling that the three of us will quickly get you desensitized."

"Okay." I was laughing too.

"Artie can I ask you a question?"

"Connie, a minute ago you said that life for all of us will be much more fun if we're able to be open and honest with each other. I'm beginning to understand what you meant when you said that and I have to agree; so yes, you can ask me anything."

"Thanks Artie, you can ask me anything too."

"Connie, it might take me some time to build up enough courage to do that."

Laughing again, Connie said; "Artie honey, I think you might be the most endearing man I've ever met. My daughter is lucky to have found you and believe me, she knows it."

"Thanks Connie, what was your question?"

"Oh yeah, Artie are you really going to be okay with only getting an occasional hand job? Jackie is worried about that and frankly, so am I. We both love you and we both want you to be happy. I looked at the web sites and I think I understand. The denial is a form of masochism, isn't it?"

"Connie, you really do know how to get right to the heart of the matter, don't you."

"Artie, this is important. Jackie already feels bad that she's been doing things for other men that she hasn't been doing for you. She loves you Artie and she never meant to deny you anything. I understand how it happened. It's the reason that having a variety of lovers is so much fun. You do different things with different men. I also know about your tendency to cum quickly and I'm sure it is easier for her to control what's happening with you when she uses her hands instead of her mouth."

"I can't believe that I'm having this conversation with my mother-in-law."

"Get used to it Artie. You married into a family of sluts. We love sex and we're not ashamed to talk about it. You shouldn't be either and now that everything is out in the open you can expect lots of frank discussions."

"Okay Connie." I was grinning.

"Good, now back to my question. Are you going to be okay with only getting an occasional hand job from your wife when you know that other men are getting a whole lot more? We're worried that this might become a source of anger and resentment for you that could grow and fester into a problem that eventually destroys your marriage."

Connie paused. After a moment she said; "I'm also not sure Jackie can do it. Artie she loves you. Now that she realizes that she's been inadvertently neglecting you while she freely played with other men she feels awful. You may have to occasionally give her an opportunity to show you just how much she loves you."

"Last night Jackie told me that for her, sex wasn't an expression of love."

"Artie, I wasn't there, but I suspect that what she really said was that for her sex didn't have to be an expression of love, it could also just be fun."

Of course that was exactly what she'd said and I knew it. For some reason that I didn't understand, I'd decided to be petulant.

I was about to admit that to Connie when she said; "Look at it this way Artie. Imagine that Jackie made great apple pies, but she only gave them to other men. The man she loved never got any."

I laughed. "Connie I understand. I'm sorry; I don't know why I was being difficult."

"I do, yesterday you found out that your wife was giving apple pies away to every man she met and you were only getting an occasional sliver. I'd be a little petty about it too and that's exactly what we're worried about."

Sighing, I said; "Connie, you're right, but..." I hesitated. I was suddenly embarrassed.

"It's okay Artie, I understand. You get a masochistic thrill out of the denial. You don't have to be embarrassed about that. We all have our quirks. I have several."

"Really?"

"Oh yes, I love it when a powerful man treats me like a nasty slut. Does that shock you Artie?"

"No Connie, it doesn't. Last night Jackie implied that she enjoys that too."

"She does and so does Nattie, but Jackie also gets excited when she thinks about dominating you. Frankly I do too. Face it Artie, your wife, your mother-in-law and your sister-in-law are three kinky perverts."

I laughed. "I guess that makes four of us."

"Artie, welcome to our family."

There was a pause. I was grinning and I suspect Connie was too. I was beginning to understand that in the world of eroticism my mother-in-law was a full professor.

After a moment my new mentor asked "So are you ready to tell me?"

"What do you mean?"

"You never answered my question."

"Which question?"

"The big one."

"Which one is that?"

"Is the thrill you get from denial a form of masochism?"

"Connie!"

"Artie I thought we agreed to be open with each other."

"Right now I'm the only one who has to be open."

"I told you about cheating on Dexter while we were on our honeymoon. I'm terribly ashamed about that."

I was silent.

Connie waited for several more seconds and then she prodded me. "Artie; Jackie, Nattie and I live our fantasies every day. We can help you live yours too, but before that can happen we have to be certain that we know what they are."

I remained silent. While I realized that what Connie was saying made sense, I still hadn't actually admitted to myself that I was a masochist. Now she was asking me to make this admission out loud to her.

After waiting for several more seconds, Connie said; "Artie I'm going to ask you one simple little question. If you answer yes all of your cuckold fantasies can come true. If your answer is no, well, that's okay too. It will keep Jackie from hurting you and we both know that she doesn't want to do that."

Several more seconds passed. Connie was giving me a chance to prepare for the question. Both excited and terrified, I waited.

Finally she asked, "So Artie, answer me. A simple yes or no will do. Are you a masochist? Does the pain caused by the knowledge that your wife denies you pleasures that she freely gives to other men excite you?"

I was afraid, but I knew that I not only had to answer the question, I wanted to answer it. Up until yesterday I'd been a closet submissive. I'd lived the life without letting anyone know about it including myself. This was my chance to step out of that closet and I knew that I didn't want to miss it. I took a moment to gather my courage and then I blurted it out. "Yes!"

"Yes what Artie?"

My entire body was throbbing with excitement as I answered, "Yes, I'm a masochist."

"And what does that mean Artie?"

I was now putty in Connie's hands. Breathlessly, I said; "The pain I get from the knowledge that my wife denies me pleasures that she freely gives to other men, excites me."

"Do you want Jackie to continue seeing other men?"

"Yes, very much."

"Even if you know that she's giving them pleasures that she refuses to give to you?"

"Yes, even then."

"Are you willing to help Jackie get ready for her dates?"

"Yes."

"You'll be making her even more desirable for the men she's meeting."

"I understand."

"And you're still willing to do that."

"Yes." I was now unbelievably excited.

Sensing my arousal, Connie pressed me. "When Jackie gets home from her date will you eat her pussy; the pussy that another man just finished enjoying."

Connie was asking me if I'd be willing to eat another man's cum out of my wife's cunt. While cream pies certainly were part of my cuckold fantasy, this was also a whole new level of admission. I balked.

Noticing my reticence, Connie said; "Artie, it takes place in every one of your favorite stories."

"I know, but it seems kind of..."

"Gay?"

"Yes."

"But you're not gay Artie. We know that. In fact you just might be the antithesis of gay. You're enslaved by your wife's pussy. That's true, isn't it Artie."

"Yes."

"And even if you were gay we wouldn't care. I've been with other women and so have Jackie and Nattie."

"You have?"

"Yes, I have."

"And Jackie and Nattie too?"

"Yes Artie. All three of us prefer men, but we love sex and sex with other women is still fun. It's also different and variety is fun. Oh and Artie, in case you're wondering, we're not an incestuous family. That's a line we've never cared to cross. Sometimes we do party with other men together; but even then when things start to get intimate we withdraw to private places. While we certainly are sluts, in some ways were still a little prudish."

I laughed. "Connie, I don't think the word prude can ever be applied to you."

Connie laughed too and then she said; "All right Artie, back to my question. Would you like to lick Jackie's pussy when she comes home from a date?"

My confidence buoyed by Connie's forthright attitude, I said; "While I wouldn't say that I'd like it, in fact I'm sure I wouldn't; I think it would be incredibly exciting."

"You want Jackie to make you do it, don't you?"

"Yes."

"It's part of the masochism."

"And my submission."

"Artie, I think I understand and I have to say that it's unbelievably hot. When Jackie comes home from a date you literally want her to rub your nose in it, don't you."

I grinned. "Connie, I've never really thought about it like that; but yes, I think that's exactly right."

Giggling like a school girl, Connie said; "Artie, isn't sex fun."

"Yes Connie, it really is."

"You're excited about being Jackie's cuckold, aren't you?"

"Connie, I've been excited about that for several years now."

"Are you ready to start?"

"Actually, I think I've been you're daughter's cuckold for quite some time."

"I mean her knowing cuckold, her willing cuckold."

"As you already know, we talked about that last night and we're going to talk about it again tonight."

"Yes, I know that's your plan, but why wait?"

"I don't understand."

"You could start tonight."

"What do you mean?"

"Would you like to watch Jackie with another man?"

"Connie, I couldn't do that without the other man knowing that I'm a sissy cuckold wimp and I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet."

"Artie, I'm a slut. Say it Artie, say Connie, you're a slut."

"Connie..."

"Say it Artie."

"Okay; Connie, you're a slut."

"Yes I am Artie and I'm proud of it. Now you say, And Connie I'm a sissy cuckold wimp and I'm proud of it too."

"Connie!"

"Say it Artie."

"Connie, this is..."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,901 Followers