Jackie and Artie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

"Say it Artie."

"Okay, I'm a sissy cuckold wimp and I'm proud of it too."

"That's a good cuckboy. And now you say, Thank you slut."

I started laughing.

Connie said; "Say it cuckboy."

"All right, thank you slut."

"Very good; now cuckboy, would you like to watch your wife meet a man for sex tonight?"

"You keep calling me cuckboy, like it's my new name."

"I hadn't really thought about that; but now that I do, it really is appropriate, isn't it. Yes, I think that should be your new name. Is that all right with you?"

I thought about this for a moment. While it was exciting, I was still concerned about what other people would think. Cautiously, I answered; "Yes it will be fine, but only in private, all right?"

"No, I think we should use it all the time, although for discretion's sake we should call you C.B in public."

"Not in front of the girls."

"Of course in front of the girls. We'll just tell them it's an affectionate name for you."

"But Cassie will ask what it means."

"Yes, I suppose she will." Connie paused to consider this, after a second she said; "We'll tell them that it stands for cowboy. We'll explain that you're our favorite cowboy. Maybe we'll even start calling you cowboy. Since all four of us will know what it really means, it will be just as good."

"Relieved, I said; "Thank you Connie."

"You're welcome Cowboy. Oh I do like the sound of that."

While I was incredibly nervous, I had to admit that I liked the sound of it too.

"Cowboy?"

"Yes Connie."

"A little verbal abuse gets you excited, doesn't it?"

"Connie!"

"Come on Cowboy, don't start being shy now. If we're going to enjoy this fantasy with you we have to know what we can do and what we shouldn't do."

Sighing, I said; "Okay Connie, yes a little verbal abuse will excite me."

"Oh you are a naughty little wimp, aren't you?"

"Connie!"

Connie laughed. "Don't worry Artie; we'll only say things like that in private."

Mildly relieved, I said; "Thanks Connie"

"And Artie."

"Yes Connie?"

"While we are doing this because it's exciting and it allows Jackie to continue to lead a life that she enjoys; we're also doing it because we love you and want you to be happy. Artie, Jackie loves you and both Nattie and I are extremely fond of you. You're a wonderful husband and father. The day Jackie found you she struck gold. This fantasy is just icing on the cake."

"Icing on the cake?"

"Yes Artie, icing on the cake. You married into a sexually adventurous family. While our promiscuous life style is a fun and exciting way to live, it's always had a major drawback. Our attempts to have a serious relationship with a man have continually ended in disaster. All three of us, Jackie included, had given up on trying to have a meaningful relationship with a man and then you entered our lives and we fell madly in love with you."

"Connie, I..."

"Artie, you're a prince. Jackie recognized it immediately and when Nattie and I met you we did too. After your second date Jackie was sure she wanted to spend the rest of her life with you, but she also realized that she could never be faithful to you. She was despondent. She loved you and while she didn't want to give you up, she also didn't want to cheat on you or lie to you. Three weeks after you met, she nearly broke things off with you."

"I'm glad she didn't."

"Are you Artie?"

"Yes, I am."

"I'm so glad. I've always been terrified that you'd find out about Jackie's infidelity and divorce her. Now we discover that our family's weakness for men and sex is actually a bonus for you. Artie, if your fantasy really is to be a sissy cuckold wimp you accidentally stumbled across three women who are not only eminently capable of helping you live that fantasy, but eager to do it as well."

"Connie, I am enjoying this, but I have to tell you that it's also incredibly scary. Everything seems to be happening so quickly. It was only yesterday that I learned for certain that Jackie was seeing other men."

"Down worry Artie, all we're doing right now is laying the groundwork so we can all start having fun together. I promise you that we'll go slowly. We have our entire lives to work out the details. When Jackie called me this morning, she told me that last night she got excited and pressed you harder than she should have. I explained to her that this is a situation that requires baby steps and that's what we're going to do Artie, we're going to take baby steps."

As I said earlier, I liked Connie and Nattie too. They'd both always been hospitable and considerate towards me. Now I found Connie's words comforting and reassuring. She was also a beautiful, mature woman. The thought that she was going to be helping to guide Jackie and me through this change in our life was exciting. My confidence bolstered, I said; "Connie, I am eager to do this."

"Are you Cowboy?"

Smiling at my new name, I said; "Yes Connie, I really am."

"So Cowboy, just how eager are you?"

"I don't understand."

"I'm going to repeat my earlier question. Would you like to watch your wife with another man this evening?"

"And I'm going to repeat what I said to you when you asked me that question before. I can't see how I could do that without the other man knowing that I'm a sissy cuckold wimp and I'm really not ready for that yet."

"What if you could watch without the other man knowing about it?"

"You mean like hiding in the closet or something like that? I don't know Connie; I think that would be kind of creepy. I'd feel like I was spying on them. Besides, Jackie's not meeting another man tonight. She's coming home right after work so we can continue our discussion about everything that's happening."

"I wasn't suggesting that you spy on Jackie and her, what was that term they used in the stories? Bull, yes that was it wasn't it."

"Yes Connie, that's the term."

"Actually, I prefer stallion. It makes the men seem so much more gallant. Don't you agree Cowboy? Of course if we use that terminology, that would make you a gelding, wouldn't it? You'd only be a symbolic gelding, but it would still be appropriate because you're certainly not going to be doing anymore fucking, are you Cowboy."

While I knew that Connie was only teasing, her aggressive manner had me completely disarmed. Struck speechless, I was unable to respond.

Grasping the significance of my silence, Connie said; "Artie, I'm sorry. I am going to have to be more careful, at least for a little while. I was just teasing you and while I do think you want to be teased, it's clear that you're still feeling a little insecure about all of this. I'll try to be a little gentler with you in the immediate future."

Calmed by Connie's softhearted apology and soothing voice, I pulled myself together and said; "I'm the one who should apologize. Teasing is part of my fantasy, a big part and you were doing it perfectly. It's just that, well you were right, I am still feeling a little insecure."

"It's okay Artie. Until I'm sure you can handle it, I'll try to be careful with my teasing." Connie laughed. "I may have to work at it though. That last little bit definitely got me excited. I seem to have a little sadistic streak and I suspect Jackie and Nattie do too."

Remembering the conversation Jackie and I had the previous evening, I said; "I know Jackie does."

"Does that excite you Cowboy?"

"Yes Connie, it does."

"Artie, we really are going to have fun."

"I think we are too."

"Let's get back to that question I was asking you before we got distracted."

"Connie, I really don't think I'm ready for that yet."

"Artie please let me explain. Remember when I told you that we're going to take small steps."

"Yes."

"I think that tonight we might have a chance to take one of those small steps. Will you listen to my suggestion?"

"Okay."

"There's a building trades show at the Civic Center. Before everything blew up yesterday, Jackie, Natalie and I were planning to attend it."

"A building trades show? What has that got to do with Jackie and me?"

"Just listen Artie, you'll understand."

"Okay."

"My daughters love trade shows. Actually I do too, but tonight I'm willing to spend part of the evening babysitting so that you can go instead."

"Connie, this isn't making any sense."

Connie laughed. "Yes, I suppose I am being a little bit confusing. We don't actually go to the show at the Civic Center; we go to The Goldenrod Supper Club for cocktails. By 6:00 the bar at The Goldenrod is going to be filled with good looking building contractors and salesmen. All of them are here without their wives and all of them have hotel rooms."

"I take it that you've done this before?"

"I'm sorry Artie; but yes, we do it frequently."

"I imagine that on those evenings Jackie would call me and tell me that she was working late."

"Artie, we really are sorry about that. I'm afraid that as you learn more about your wife's secret life you're going to find out that she has occasionally had to lie to you. Jackie didn't want to do it; she just didn't know what else to do. Artie, you married a slut. She loves you; but she couldn't give up the extracurricular sex. She didn't want to hurt you and she definitely didn't want to lose you; so she lied to you. It's that simple. Now that you're learning about Jackie's secret life it's inevitable that you're going to be hearing about situations where she did lie to you. If you really do want to be included in this part of her life you're going to have to forgive her for doing that."

"Connie, I understand. I do want to be included in this part of Jackie's life and I don't want to lose her, so I've already decided to forgive her for everything that happened prior to yesterday. Still, I'm human. There might be times when that gets difficult.

"Jackie and I both realize that's going to happen. When it does happen will you promise to talk about it? Keeping hurt bottled up inside is never a good idea."

"I will."

"That's a good Cowboy."

I smiled. Connie really was going to be an outstanding guide for Jackie and me. "So what would I do? I mean tonight at the Goldenrod Supper Club."

"If you promise to stay discreetly out of the way, you can watch another man pick up your wife and take her to his hotel room for sex."

I gasped.

Giggling, Connie said; "The idea does appeal to you, doesn't it cowboy."

"Yes, yes it does."

"You have to promise not to try to make any attempt to communicate with Jackie and Nattie, or even acknowledge that you know them. All you'll be permitted to do is sit at another table and watch."

"Of course, right now that's all I want to do."

"And you must not try to follow them to the hotel. After they leave the bar you have to promise to pay your check and go straight home. "

"Yes, I promise. I'll come home immediately."

"Is there any chance you might get mad when you see Jackie flirting with another man?"

"If I do, I'll leave; but I don't think that will happen."

"Do you think you'd enjoy doing this?"

"Yes, very much."

"I thought that might be the case. Ever since we saw the building trade show on the Civic Center schedule a month ago; Jackie, Nattie and I have been planning on going to the Goldenrod tonight. After everything that happened yesterday, Jackie was going to cancel so she could be home with you. I suggested that instead of doing that we should try to include you. I thought it might me a nice way to introduce you to being a cuckold."

"It will allow me to watch without anyone but Jackie and Nattie knowing who I am."

"That's what I thought too."

"Connie, what about you? If you babysit; you won't get to go."

"Of course I'll get to go. Cowboy, there are going to be plenty of men at the Goldenrod tonight. For many of them, this is their big chance to be bachelors for a day or two. Unless they get lucky, most of them won't be going back to their hotel rooms until after the bar closes. It won't take my daughters long to find a couple of interested, good looking men. I'm sure you'll be home by 8:30. When you arrive I'll be ready to go. I'll be in the bar at the Goldenrod by 9:00."

"But you won't be able to go with Nattie and Jackie."

"Artie honey, this isn't exactly a group activity."

Smiling, I said; "No, I suppose it isn't."

"Of course it can be a group activity, but when it is I have a strong preference for a group made up exclusively of good looking men."

I gasped.

Connie laughed. "Gotcha there, didn't I Cowboy."

Chuckling, I said; "Yes Connie, you did." And then I quickly added; "No matter what, I appreciate your willingness to babysit so that I can go."

"Don't worry Cowboy, you'll make it up to me. There are going to be lots of other nights and I guarantee you that you'll be doing more than your share of the babysitting."

Chuckling, I said; "Yes Connie, I do believe that's true."

"Okay Cowboy, it's decision time. Do you want to be a real cuckboy? Are you ready to sit in a bar and watch your wife hook up with another man so they can have a private party in his hotel room?"

My stomach suddenly felt like it was filled with a swarm of butterflies. The cause was a mixture of anxiety and excitement. While I'd seen Jackie with Ron the day before, it had been a surprise and I'd been allowed to freely vent my emotions. This time it wasn't going to be a surprise and I was expected to be discreet and maintain control of my emotions the entire time I was observing. While I wasn't actually going to be watching them do the dirty deed, I'd be well aware that I was witnessing the prelude to it.

Both scared and unbelievably aroused, I took a long slow breath.

Recognizing my disquiet Connie asked; "Are you nervous about this Artie?" Her voice was soft and soothing.

"Yes Connie, I am."

"There will always be other times. I can call Jackie and tell her you're not going to be there. My guess is that if I do that she'll come straight home from work. Artie honey, she really does love you."

Connie's words reassured me. I answered, "She does, doesn't she."

"Yes she does and if it matters to you, so do I and I'm certain Nattie does too. Artie, all three of us understand that you're going to have to adjust to this new lifestyle slowly. I may have already pushed you too hard today. No one will be upset if you decide to wait."

As I listened to Connie I realized that I didn't want to wait. For the first time I was being invited into Jackie's secret life, a life that I desperately wanted her to share with me. If I declined this invitation because of a little apprehension, I knew that I'd spend the rest of the evening regretting it.

Taking another deep breath, I said; "No Connie, I would very much like to sit in the bar and watch. Please don't cancel this."

Laughing, Connie said; "There's the cowboy spirit. It's going to be fun and I'm sure that when Jackie gets home she'll have some very fun games to play with you."

"Will she be out late?"

"Artie, since you've been married she's done this a number of times. Has she ever been out late?"

"No not really."

"Jackie will get to the bar at 6:00. She won't waste any time. By 6:30 she'll be paired up with a guy and by 7:00 they'll be on their way to his hotel room. She'll spend a couple of hours with him and then she'll come home. I'll be surprised if she's not home by 10:00"

"This really has happened before?"

"Many times." Connie paused and then she asked; "Does that bother you Artie?"

"I guess a little. Like I said earlier, I suspect that as I learn more about Jackie's other life there will be moments when I'm bothered. I think I understand and I've already chosen to forgive her so I'm just going to have to get through it."

"Artie, you really are a special man and I promise you that Jackie, Nattie and I are all going to do our best to make your life wonderful." She giggled. "Of course part of that may involve making your life miserable."

My entire body shivered with excitement.

Quickly changing the subject, Connie said; "Artie it's already 4:30. We don't have much time. The Goldenrod is a businessman's bar. You'll need to dress appropriately. Wear your blue blazer, gray slacks, a dress shirt and a necktie."

"Okay."

"What do you have planned for dinner for the girls?"

"I have some macaroni and cheese, a pound of hamburger and some frozen green beans. I was planning to fry four hamburgers."

"Go change your clothes. I'll be there in a half an hour. I'll make dinner for the girls."

Connie ended the call.

As I set the telephone back on its cradle, my entire body was shivering with excitement.

After hanging up the telephone I turned to the girls and explained that I was going out to meet their mother and Grandma Connie was coming over to stay with them. That made them smile. They loved spending time with their grandmother.

Just as I was about to leave for the bedroom to change my clothes, the telephone rang again. I picked it up.

"Hi Cowboy."

"Hi Jackie, I gather that your mother called you."

"She did. Apparently the two of you had quite a conversation."

"Yes we did."

"Are you okay Artie. She wasn't too intrusive was she?"

"Well I wouldn't exactly say that she wasn't intrusive, but..."

"Artie, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let her call you."

"No Jackie, it was okay. While I was a little amazed at first, I like your mom and I think she likes me."

"She does Artie. She thinks the sun rises and sets for you."

"I'm not so sure that's true, I mean she calls me cuckboy."

"It is true Artie, my mom adores you. As far as that other stuff goes, she loves any kind of kinky sex and she wants you to be happy. She's also hoping that this is a way we can stay together."

"As far as I'm concerned she doesn't have anything to worry about there."

"Is that true Artie?"

"Yes, of course it is. I thought we settled that last night."

"We did, but I still worry. I'm the one who was lying and cheating."

"Are you done lying and cheating?"

"Yes, absolutely."

"Then you have nothing to worry about."

"Really?"

"Yes, I love you. Even though you lied to me I still want to spend the rest of my life with you. Because of that I decided that my only reasonable course of action was to forgive you and move on"

"Artie, I was so lucky to find you."

"Jackie, I was lucky to find you too."

"Do you still believe that Artie?"

"Hell yes, how many husbands get a chance to be a cowboy."

Jackie laughed. "I suspect the number is a lot higher than most people think it is, but most of those husbands don't know about it."

"From what I've read on the cuckold web sites, I'm fairly certain that the number of husbands who not only know about it, but like it might also be a lot higher than most people think it is."

"Well I'm just happy to find out that there's one and he's my husband."

"Your husband's pretty happy about that too."

"Artie, what about tonight? We don't have to do this. I would love to come home and spend the evening with you."

"And pass up the chance to spend a couple of hot hours partying with a big cocked stallion in his hotel room?"

"Artie!"

"Artie what? Are you trying to tell me that you wouldn't enjoy doing that?"

"Of course I would, but tonight you're more important. Tonight all I care about is you."

"Thank you, but tonight I'd like to be a cuckold, a knowing cuckold."

"Artie, are you sure about that?"

"Jackie, I'm so excited right now that I can't concentrate on anything other than what's going to happen tonight. Please tell me you'll do it."

"Please? Artie are you begging me to party with another man tonight?"

"Yes, I guess I am."

"Artie that is so hot." Jackie paused for a moment and then she asked, "Sweetheart, are you sure you're ready for this? I don't want to hurt you."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers