Jackie and Artie Ch. 07

Story Info
The Beginning - Playing and Experimenting.
10k words
4.3
35.7k
18
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers

This is the seventh episode in a series entitled "Jackie and Artie". If you have not read the previous six episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Jackie and Artie" is a romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

We hugged each other for a moment and then Jackie said; "All right cuckboy, are you ready to hear more about my party with Clayt?"

"Yes please."

Giving my penis a firm squeeze, Jackie said; "I like it when you say please. It shows me that you understand your place."

"Yes ma'am."

She gave my penis another squeeze. "Very good cuckboy, you're learning to be deferential. That also pleases me."

I smiled.

Jackie said; "You enjoy pleasing me, don't you."

"Yes ma'am, I do." It appeared that our last conversation had bolstered Jackie confidence. She was noticeably bolder about exploring the parameters of our new relationship.

"That's good. As my obedient servant, pleasing me is one of your most important duties."

"I understand."

"It pleases me to fuck other men."

"Yes ma'am, I know that."

"Tonight I enjoyed sucking Clayt's cock."

I nodded.

"Does it bother you that I enjoy sucking another man's cock, but I don't suck yours?" Jackie stared at me.

I understood what Jackie was doing. My wife is intelligent, sophisticated and creative. Her taunts were naturally going to reflect her intellect. Simply calling me nasty names like pin dick or sissy was too trite for her. Jackie was capable of much more creative insults.

Aware that she was testing the efficacy of the safeguards we'd just established, I excitedly answered; "Please Ms. Jacqueline, don't remind me of that."

"Remind you of what cuckboy?"

"That you suck other men's cocks, but you won't suck mine."

"Why should that upset you? You're not a man like Clayt, you're a submissive little wimp. You weren't born to party with women; you were born to serve them." Jackie studied me. She knew she was pushing my limits and she was clearly concerned about how I was reacting.

I was in emotional turmoil. Jackie was deliberately scraping a raw nerve. The previous evening I'd been painfully distressed to discover that she'd been doing things for other men that she hadn't been doing for me, now she was taunting me about it. While part of me was angry, a bigger part of me, the masochistic part of me was unbelievably aroused.

I remembered Jackie's earlier words, "Artie, don't forget that I love you and this is just a game." She'd made me promise that I wouldn't forget that and I made that promise. I also remembered her adamant insistence that she would never again do anything for another man that she hadn't already done for me.

My confidence in my wife's love for me restored, I said; "Please Ms. Jacqueline, don't tease me about that."

Jackie stared at me for a moment and then she smiled and said; "Cuckboy, I'm not teasing you. I loved sucking Clayt's big cock. It's exciting. Sucking that little fingerling you try to pass off as a penis is simply boring."

I winced, but every nerve in my body was tingling with masochistic excitement.

Jackie continued watching me. She was clearly nervous about what she was doing.

In an effort to shore up her confidence I bowed my head and said; "Ms. Jacqueline, I'm sorry I'm so pathetically endowed. I fully understand why you seek satisfaction from other men."

Raising her eyebrows, Jackie said; "Other men? Cuckboy are you putting yourself in the same class as men like Clayt and Ron?" She laughed. It was a cruel derisive laugh. "I certainly hope you aren't that deluded."

For a brief moment I faltered. It wasn't Jackie's words, it was the laugh. She was laughing at me. That hurt.

Jackie saw my distress. Fearing that she'd pushed me too hard, she quickly said "Artie I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry."

I understood exactly what had happened. The quick wit that made my wife an outstanding attorney also made her devilishly adept at taunts and insults. I should never have expected less. Furthermore my masochistic side was enjoying the humiliation her laughter created. Still this was a situation that required clarification and we now had a protocol for those situations. Raising my hand, I said; "Time out."

Jackie smiled and said; "Thank you." Her smile was a smile of relief.

"You're good, amazingly good."

"Artie, I really am sorry."

"You don't need to be sorry, you didn't do anything wrong."

"It was the laugh, wasn't it?"

"It was."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I got carried away. "

"Maybe, I'm not sure that's true and even if you did go too far, so what? We have a system that gives us an opportunity to talk about our concerns and we just demonstrated that it works."

"Artie, are you sure?"

"We're talking about it, aren't we?"

"Yes."

"Besides, now that I've had a chance to think about it, I have to admit that it was exciting."

"It was?"

"Yeah, I just wasn't prepared for how good you are. Now I understand why your law firm pays you that big salary."

Jackie giggled.

I said, "We love each other. I'm sure we can talk our way through anything."

"I do love you Artie, I really do. I think you're ten times the man that either Clayt or Ron is. After all, I did marry you."

I smiled at Jackie. "I know, I love you too and thanks."

"Do you want me to tone down my taunts for a little while, at least until we're both feeling a bit more confident about what we're doing?"

Shaking my head, I said; "Only if you need to do that for yourself. As far as I'm concerned, I want you to try to make me call time out."

Jackie laughed. "Are you sure about that Artie?"

I shrugged. "My masochistic side certainly is."

"I'm falling madly in love with that side of you."

"Only that side?"

"I only met that side of you yesterday; I've always been madly in love with the rest of you."

"I'm falling madly in love with your sadistic side."

Jackie leered at me. "Cuckboy we are going to have some serious fun playing with each other."

Grinning, I said; "I think we are too."

Shall we get back to my evening with Clayt?

"I'd like that very much. I believe you were sucking his cock."

"I was and I was enjoying it. I had both of my hands wrapped around Clayt's thick shaft while I kissed and licked the head of his cock. Cuckboy, some men have cocks with really big heads. Clayt is one of those men."

"Do you like cocks with big heads?"

"I do. Do you want to hear something funny?"

"Yes."

"Don't laugh at me."

"I would never do that."

Jackie smiled. "Good boy, it wouldn't be polite to laugh at your Mistress, would it?"

"No ma'am, it wouldn't."

Jackie squeezed my penis; "Very good." And then she asked; "Cuckboy, you know how a guy's cock has that little mouth in the head."

"Yes ma'am."

When I'm with a guy who has a bigger cock, especially a cock like Clayt's, a cock with a big head; I like to close my eyes, wrap my hands around his stiff shaft and kiss that beautiful head. Artie I like to make out with the magnificent creature my stud keeps tethered between his legs."

"A creature tethered between his legs? You make it sound like a cock is a living thing, an independent entity."

"My mom, my sister and I all feel the same way. We love cocks and I guess sometimes we do view them as living things."

"You have a passion for cocks."

"All three of us share that passion."

Earlier you told me that for you sucking a cock is exciting."

"Very exciting, Artie for all three of us cocks are alluring, almost bewitching."

"Did you make out with Mr. Taylor's cock tonight?"

"I did."

"Did he enjoy it?"

"Yes, and so did I."

Jackie squeezed my penis again. "You're really hard cuckboy. You must enjoy hearing about me sucking other men."

Taking a deep breath, I answered; "Yes, I do."

"I would think that knowing I haven't been giving you that pleasure would make it difficult for you to hear about me doing it for other men."

"It does ma'am."

"But you still enjoy hearing about it."

"Yes ma'am."

"Even if it causes you pain."

"Yes."

"You enjoy pain, don't you cuckboy."

"Yes." My voice was raspy with excitement.

Still holding on to my penis, Jackie reached over with her free hand, grabbed my nipple between her thumb and her forefinger and gave it a vicious twist.

I yelped.

Giggling, Jackie said; "And I love inflicting it on you."

Trying to maintain my composure, I took a deep breath and then I quietly said; "Thank you ma'am."

"You're very welcome. Believe me, the pleasure was all mine." Jackie smiled. "That's the way it should be, isn't it cuckie."

"Yes ma'am."

"Want to hear what Clayt and I did next?"

"Yes please."

Leaning over, Jackie whispered in my ear; "While I was making out with Clayt's cock I started thinking about how much I wanted to feel that big head pushing into my pussy. I wanted Clayt to fuck me cuckboy. I wanted him to pin me to the bed, climb on top of me and push his huge dick into my hot wet cunt."

Jackie squeezed my penis, my very erect penis. "What do you think about that cuckboy? Does that get you hot too?"

"Yes, yes it does."

"Lie back."

I complied with Jackie's command without question. She straddled me again. This time she was facing my head rather than my feet. Moving up so that her cunt was directly over my face, she said; "I got a condom from my purse. It was a magnum. Clayt needs a magnum. A regular sized condom would never fit on a cock as thick as his."

I nodded.

"Look at my cunt cuckboy. Tonight another man fucked me. Actually he fucked me two times. Yes, Clayt came three times tonight. I sucked him off and then he fucked me twice. The second time he fucked me he lasted for over a half hour."

Jackie laughed. "A half hour cuckboy, do you think you could fuck a woman for a half hour?"

Shaking my head, I said; "No ma'am, I'd cum almost immediately. That's why you need to party with men like Mr. Taylor."

Jackie smiled. "I'm glad you understand that cuckie."

I nodded.

Jackie said; "The first time Clayt fucked me he was on top. That's my favorite position. I don't really know why. Well maybe I do. When a guys on top he's in control. He's doing the fucking and I love to be fucked."

"Did Mr. Taylor's big cock head feel good inside you?"

"I love having a husband who wants to know if another man's cock felt good in my cunt." Jackie was giggling.

I smiled up at her.

Jackie stopped giggling and stared down at me. Lewdly licking her lips, she said; "It felt wonderful cuckboy. Clayt has a magnificent cock and he knows exactly what to do with it."

"He was good."

"Clayt was very good. The first time, when he was on top, I came twice. The second time he wanted me on top so I rode him cowgirl. After about twenty minutes he rolled me off of him, pulled me up to my hands and knees and finished me doggie style. I love doggie because I can rub my clit while I'm getting fucked."

"Did you cum again?"

"Oh yes, I came once while I was riding Clayt and I came again while he was fucking me doggie. By the time Clayt got off the second time I was spent."

"You had a good time."

"Cuckboy I had a wonderful time."

"I'm glad."

"Are you Artie, are you really?"

"Yes."

Jackie grinned down at me. "Would you like to kiss my pussy?"

"Yes please."

"Are you sure? Another man just fucked me twice. I'm not messy down there, he wore a condom; but his cock was inside of me for almost an hour."

"Even if you were messy with Mr. Taylor's cum I would still love to kiss and lick your pussy."

"That's good cuckboy. That's the way it should be." Jackie slowly lowered her cunt to my face. "Go ahead, kiss me. Another man just finished fucking my cunt and now you get to kiss it and lick it."

I kissed Jackie's cunt lips and then I pushed my tongue into her and licked her. She was aroused, slippery with her own moisture. I closed my eyes and tasted her.

Jackie ground her dripping cunt into my face and growled, "Eat me cuckboy. Eat my just fucked cunt."

I responded by kissing and tongue fucking Jackie. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her pressed tightly to my face while I made love to her with my mouth.

Suddenly Jackie arched her back and screamed. Her orgasm was volcanic, but that didn't deter her. The entire time she was cumming she continued grinding her cunt into my face. As Jackie came her moisture gushed onto my lips, my mouth, my nose and my cheeks. I loved it. I reveled in it. I cherished it. Jackie was my goddess. Her cum was my nectar.

Jackie came again. I was amazed. Even in the fog of my own arousal I was still able to realize that I'd never before been able to make her cum twice in succession. Knowing that earlier that evening she'd had at least four orgasms with Mr. Taylor made it even more amazing. My wife truly was a sexual lioness and knowing that made me love her even more.

The second orgasm took its toll on Jackie. As its intensity diminished her movement began to slow. Finally, she stopped grinding her cunt into my face and leaned forward bracing herself on the headboard of what had once been our bed, but was now solely hers. For a moment Jackie stayed perfectly still and then she rolled off of my face and collapsed next to me with her eyes closed.

I waited silently, my face glistening with the moisture of Jackie's two orgasms. My penis was still erect, my loins were still on fire from my own unsatisfied lust; but I lay still. I didn't want to disturb my goddess's post orgasmic bliss.

Several minutes passed. I waited patiently. Finally I saw my goddess stir. Jackie's eyes opened. She looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back.

Her smile turned into a grin and then she sat up, leaned over and kissed me. It was a passionate kiss laden with love.

I kissed her back.

She giggled. "Your face is covered with my cum."

"You had a good time tonight."

Laughing, Jackie said; "A good time? Artie honey this was a fucking amazing night."

"Mr. Taylor was an outstanding playmate."

"Sweetheart, Clayt was just a good fuck. You were the reason it was an amazing evening. I never realized that sex could be that much fun and believe me, that's saying a lot. I love sex."

Not certain about how to respond, I just smiled at Jackie.

She shook her head. "My mother and her friends have always maintained that the mind is the most important sex organ. I've never doubted that; I mean, I love imaginative sex, but until tonight I never realized just how mind blowing it could be. Artie you were incredible. While you were eating me I came twice back to back. That almost never happens to me."

Smiling, I said; "I know."

"Artie, even when I'm with a really hot guy, that doesn't happen."

Jackie stopped. Realizing what she'd just said, she shook her head and tried to correct herself. "Artie, I'm sorry, that came out wrong. You're a really hot guy. You're my hottest guy. What I meant to say was that even when I'm with a guy who has a big cock and knows how to use it, that doesn't happen."

"It's okay, I understand what you meant."

"Do you?"

"Yes."

"Thank you sweetheart."

I smiled at Jackie.

She started to smile back, but then she noticed my erect penis. "Artie honey, you haven't cum yet!"

I shook my head.

Sighing, Jackie said; "I'm sorry, I really can be a self-centered bitch."

"You're a superior, that's your prerogative."

"A superior?"

"It's a term they use in several of my favorite stories."

"Artie, are we still playing?"

"Is there any reason we should stop?"

"I love you; I want you to be happy."

"Ms. Jacqueline, a few minutes ago you told me that you had an amazing evening."

"I did and it was because of you."

"It was amazing for me too."

"But you haven't cum yet."

"No I haven't and I would like to do that before we go to sleep."

"Of course, I want that too. Sweetheart I would love to suck your cock or you could fuck me, that would be fun too." Jackie paused, after a moment she added; "Although after Clayt's big cock I might be a little loose for you tonight."

Jackie stopped herself again. Slowly shaking her head, she said; "Artie I'm sorry. Right now everything I say seems to come out wrong."

Deciding it was time for a serious intervention, I said; "Time out."

Jackie stared at me. "Artie, you really do want to keep playing, don't you."

"I hope that we're going to always be playing."

"You mean?"

"Jackie, last night you proposed that this shouldn't be a game; but rather a life style for us. At that time everything was happening too quickly for me and I balked."

"I know. I pushed you too hard."

"Since then a lot has happened. You and I have talked. I talked with your mom and Nattie. I watched you meet Mr. Taylor in the bar and then after playing with him you came home and you still loved me."

"I do love you. I always will."

"I know that and I'm not scared anymore. Jackie this feels so right. Yes, I'm sure most people would think it's weird, but we're not most people."

"No we're not."

"Jackie, you're a superior and I'm a submissive. I want to serve you. I was born to serve you. I don't want this to be a game; I want it to be our life."

"People will find out."

"Yes and as long as we shield the girls from it that will be okay."

"I like being in control."

"I know you do and I enjoy serving you."

"Do you Artie, do you really."

"Yes, I do."

"That's hard for me to understand."

"Of course it is. You're a superior. I'm a submissive. We view the world from different perspectives. I'm certain it's very difficult for you to accept or even understand that I might actually want this."

"But you're telling me you do want it."

"Yes, very much."

"Artie, I love you. Sometimes I'm going to want us to make love like a husband and wife. There are going to be times when I want you to enjoy my body like other men enjoy it."

"And I'll look forward to those times too, but they should be special occasions."

"You're really offering to serve me for the rest of our lives?"

"Yes I am."

"Artie this isn't a game."

"Do you promise to love me, cherish me, take care of me and watch over me?"

"Of course I do."

"I promise to love you, cherish you, serve you, honor you and obey you."

"I promise to honor you too."

"Unless we're playing games and you're taunting me."

Jackie chuckled, but then she paused. After thinking for a moment, she said; "Artie, I want to make sure I understand exactly what you're proposing. I'm going to be your superior and you're going to be my servant. I'll rule our household and live a life that pleases me."

"And I'll serve and obey you and live a life that pleases you."

"You're okay with that?"

"I want that. Serving you is my ambition. I'm beginning to understand that it's always been my ambition."

"I do promise to love you, cherish you and take care of you." Giggling, Jackie added; "Unless we're playing games and then I get to be as nasty as I want."

"I want that too."

"Artie, it might be hard to separate those games from real life."

"Are you afraid that you'll start being nasty to me all the time?"

"I don't know, maybe."

"I don't believe you're capable of that, but if it does happen we'll call time out and talk about it."

"Do you really think we can make this work?"

"In many ways I think we've been making it work for the past eight years."

Jackie nodded. "You've always taken care of the household and kids. I've become the primary earner for the family and I now make almost all of the financial decisions."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers