Jackie and Artie Ch. 08

Story Info
The Beginning - Milton Craig.
11.4k words
4.33
28.4k
14
0

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers

This is the eighth episode in a series entitled "Jackie and Artie". If you have not read the previous seven episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Jackie and Artie" is a romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*

Like most American high school teachers, I have a preparation period. Mine was the third hour of the day. As soon as my period two class was gone I cleared my desk and walked directly to the school office. All morning I'd been thinking about Jackie's possible date with Mr. Taylor that evening. I was eager to find out if she'd left me a message. I was dying to know if it was really going to happen.

As I entered the office Edie Raymond, the head secretary said; "Mr. Hammond your wife called. There's a message in your P.O. box."

My heart racing, I hurried to the mail room. There was a single folded yellow slip of paper in my mailbox. I took it out and opened it. The message was written in Edie's neat handwriting.

"Mr. Hammond,

Your wife called. She has a business meeting tonight. She probably won't be home until 8:00 or 8:30.

She also asked you to call her mother.

E.R."

My breath caught. That night I was going to be a cuckold husband staying home and taking care of the kids while his hot wife played with another man.

I folded the note. As I put it in my pocket I thought to myself that this wasn't the first time this had happened. It was just the first time I knew about it.

I walked back to my empty classroom, locked the door, sat down at my desk, took out my cell phone and called Connie.

She picked up on the third ring. "Hi Cowboy."

"Hello Ms. Constance."

"Ms. Constance, I like that. You're learning to be deferential with your superiors."

"Yes ma'am."

"I gather that you're in a place where you can talk freely."

"Yes ma'am. This is my prep period. I'm alone in my classroom. The door is locked."

"Cuckboy, I understand that you actually encouraged Jackie to meet Clayt again tonight."

"Yes Constance, I did. She enjoyed him last night. Since he's only going to be here for one more night I thought she should take advantage of the opportunity to enjoy him again."

"That was very thoughtful of you. You're a good husband. Your wife appreciates your consideration. Actually, she's excited. Jackie told me that Clayt has a beautiful big cock. She can't wait to play with it again. Cuckboy, you do understand that some men have cocks that women find particularly irresistible."

"Yes, ma'am, I do understand that."

"And Clayt is one of those men."

"Yes."

"Your wife loved sucking him."

"She told me that."

"How do you feel about that cuckboy?"

"I'm envious Ms. Constance."

There was a pause. After a moment Connie said; "Time out."

Unsure about how to respond, I waited.

Connie said, "Artie, Jackie told me about this new rule the two of you devised. I think it's a great idea. Can we talk for a minute?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Artie, during a timeout, you can call me Connie."

"Thank you Connie."

"Sweetheart, how are you doing?"

"Okay, I guess."

"I guess? That's a bit of a qualifier."

"The other men hurt a little bit, but I'm a masochist. That's also part of the fun."

"It's complicated, isn't it Artie."

"Yes Connie, it is."

"If it would help you, Jackie is very willing to take a break for a while. She loves you. Actually, she loves you so much that she's willing to try to give up the other men. While I'm not sure she can do that, she's willing to try."

"I don't want her to do that."

"Artie, are you sure? All three of us love you. We want you to be happy. Hell, if it will help, Nattie and I could take a break from other men too. Would you like that Artie? Would you enjoy being the center of attention for three women?"

I laughed. "Connie, while that sounds unbelievably exciting, I don't think it's necessary. This is the role I want. It might take me a little time to fully adapt to it, but I want to try."

"Okay, I just want to be sure that were not pushing you too hard. Jackie's worried about that; so am I and Nattie is too."

"Thanks for being concerned, but I think everything going fine."

"Good, that makes me happy. There was a pause and then Connie said; "Cuckboy, I understand that you have an assignment while Jackie is out tonight."

Realizing that Jackie had most likely told her mother everything we'd talked about the previous night, I quietly said; "Yes ma'am."

"Would you like some help? I have a date, but he's not picking me up until 8:00. I could call Phil and ask him to pick me up at your house."

"I ah..."

"Artie honey, you've been told to shave. Have you ever shaved your legs, your underarms or your pubic area? I shave those areas nearly every day. I can help you."

"But..."

"I can help you Artie. I can make this easier for you. You also told Jackie that you'd like to help her get ready for her dates. Have you ever assisted a woman who was preparing to meet a man?"

Sheepishly, I answered; "No."

"Of course not. Tonight you could help me prepare for my date with Phil. When it's time for you to do that for Jackie, a little experience might be helpful."

"I think I can handle the shaving part. I've watched Jackie shave her legs a number of times."

"I'll bet you have."

"Constance, can I tell you something funny." I wasn't sure if we were still on a time-out. It didn't matter. Frankly I enjoyed being deferential to Connie, Jackie and Nattie."

"Sure sweetheart, you can tell me anything."

"Now I realize that some of those times Jacqueline was shaving her legs for another man."

"I'm sure that's true."

"That excites me Constance."

There was a short pause and then Connie said; "Artie honey, you really are the perfect husband."

I smiled.

"Artie, please let me help you. I could at least watch the girls while you shave."

"That would make it easier."

"And I could show you how to help Jackie get ready for a date."

"That's true, but I'm not sure about this guy Phil picking you up at our house. I mean, what will the neighbors think?"

"Sweetie, I'm your unmarried mother-in-law. I'm not your wife. Your neighbors aren't going to care at all if a man picks me up at your house."

"Okay, but what about this Phil guy. How much does he know?"

"He knows everything. I've already told him."

"Connie!"

"Artie relax. Phil is a nice guy. He's part of our sex club. He's not judgmental. He loves fantasies. He knows several cuckolds. They're members of our sex club too. He enjoys learning about the sexual quirks that different people have and loves acting them out. Actually I think that might be his quirk."

"Constance, do you have a quirk"

Artie honey, Jackie, Nattie and I all have a huge quirk."

"What is it?"

"We love being sluts."

"Yeah, I guess I already knew about that one."

"And we're developing a new quirk."

"Tell me."

"Sexual domination."

My breath caught.

Laughing, Connie said; "That spins your dobber, doesn't it cowboy."

Quietly, I answered; "Yes Ms. Constance, it does."

"Good, because it makes my pussy drip." For a moment we were both silent and then Connie said; "Hey Cowboy, are you okay?"

"Yes Connie, I'm fine."

"I didn't offend you, did I?"

"No ma'am, I don't believe you could offend me."

"Would you like my help this evening?"

"That would be nice. Would you like to have dinner with the girls and me? We're having spaghetti."

"Dinner with the girls two nights in a row, I'll never pass up that opportunity."

"What time can you be here?"

"I get off work at 4:30. I'll need to stop at my house and pick up a few things. Jackie is coming to my house at 5:00 to get ready for her date with Clayt. She doesn't need my help. I can be at your house by 5:15."

"Great, I'll have dinner ready at 5:30. After dinner you can play with the girls while I shave."

"Can Phil pick me up at your house?"

"Yes Constance, he can." The reluctance in my voice was readily apparent.

Connie said; "Artie, don't worry; you can trust Phil. It will be fun."

"Okay, I'll try."

"Artie, I have to go. I'll see you at 5:15."

"Bye Connie."

"Bye Artie."

After I set my phone down I sat back in my desk chair and took a deep breath. My new life as a knowing cuckold was rapidly materializing. While it was exciting, it was also a little scary. That night my wife was going to meet a man in a hotel room for sex. Now another man, a man I'd never met, a man who would know what my wife was doing and also know that I knew it too; was coming to my house. It was going to be humiliating, but it was also going to be thrilling.

I glanced at the clock on the wall. It was 10:25. My fourth hour students would be arriving in fifteen minutes. I still had one task to complete. I picked up my cell phone and punched in the number for the registrar's office at Kelroy College. I didn't need to look it up. I knew it. During my first two years at Kelroy I worked as a student assistant in the registrar's office. It was part of my financial aid package.

The phone rang. After a moment a voice said; "Kelroy College registrar's office." It was another student assistant.

I said, "Could I please speak with Gladys Martin?"

"May I please ask who's calling."

"Artie Hammond."

"Please hold."

Gladys Martin had been the head clerk in the registrar's office at Kelroy College for more than forty years. By now she had to be at least seventy.

"Artie Hammond, how are you?"

"I'm fine Gladys, how are you?"

"The students are still driving me crazy."

"Gladys, you love the students."

"Yes Artie, I do and that's why I can never retire."

"Gladys, I need a favor."

"I'll try."

"I'm trying to locate an ex Kelroy student. He didn't graduate. His name is Milton Craig. He was at Kelroy during the 1995 and 96 school years."

"Let me check the computer."

I waited. After about a minute Gladys said; "Yes, he was at Kelroy for a year and a half. He left after the fall semester of his sophomore year. The last address we have for him is in White Plains, New York. That was probably his parents address. I also have a telephone number."

Gladys gave me the address and telephone number.

When I was finished writing them down she said; "Artie, we have a request for records from Renfro College in Baylor, Connecticut. He transferred. If the address and telephone number I gave you don't help, you might try calling them."

"Thanks Gladys."

"Artie, I hope you're not doing anything that might get me into trouble. I really shouldn't have released this information to you."

"Don't worry Gladys, this is purely social."

"I thought so, but I had to ask. Artie, are you still married?"

"I am Gladys."

"Good, I worry about you sometimes. Your wife was a wild one while she was here."

"I know Gladys. Don't worry, we're doing fine."

"I'm glad Artie. I always liked you. I want you to be happy."

"I always liked you too Gladys."

"Is there anything else I can do for you Artie?"

"No, you were a wonderful help. Thank you very much."

"Artie, I'd better get going. It's a madhouse around here. My student assistants are going crazy."

Laughing I said; "Things never change, do they Gladys."

"No Artie, they don't."

"Bye Gladys, thanks for your help."

"You're welcome Artie. It was nice to hear from you."

After Gladys hung up I shut off my cell phone, locked it in my desk drawer and hurried into the hallway where I stood next to my door. Third hour was about to end. During passing time I needed to help police the corridors.

I spent the rest of the day teaching, but as soon as my last class ended I opened my desk, took out my cell phone and called the telephone number Gladys had given me.

An elderly woman answered.

"Hello."

"Ma'am I'm looking for Milton Craig."

"Is there some sort of a problem?"

"No not at all. I'm a friend of his from Kelroy College." I lied, but it was a little white lie.

"What's your name?"

"Artie Hammond."

"Miltie has never mentioned you Artie. Were you close friends?"

"Not really, actually he was a friend of a friend of mine and I'm trying to locate him for her." Lying to this woman was difficult.

"A girl? Miltie doesn't have many female friends. He's kind of shy."

"Yes, I understand that. I have the same problem."

"Artie, you seem like a nice young man so I'm going to trust you. Miltie is my son. He doesn't live here anymore, but I can give you his cell phone number."

"Mrs. Craig, is that correct?"

"Yes Artie I am Mrs. Craig, but you can call me Mavis."

"Thank you Mavis."

"Do you have a pencil and paper?"

"Yes Mavis, I do."

After Mavis Craig gave me her son's cell phone number, she said; "Miltie is so shy, I really would love to see him have some female friends."

"Mavis, I know that my friend would very much like be his friend again."

"Oh Artie; I hope so, I really do." After I ended my call to Mavis Craig I set my cell phone on my desk, closed my eyes and took a moment to think. Finding Milton Craig was most likely going to be the easiest part of this task. I was quite certain that getting him to listen to me and then convincing him that Natalie really did want to make amends for the way she'd treated him a dozen years earlier was going to be much more difficult.

Difficult or not, I knew I had to try. Taking a deep breath, I picked up my cell phone and punched in the number Mavis Craig had given me.

After two rings a man's voice said; "Milton Craig."

"Mr. Craig, my name is Arthur Hammond."

"What can I do for you Mr. Hammond?"

"I'm calling on behalf of a mutual friend. Actually she's my sister-in-law."

"Your sister-in-law? And exactly who is this mystery friend."

I took another deep breath and said; "Natalie Reid."

The silence was deafening, but Miltie didn't hang up. I took that as a positive sign.

After a moment he said; "Natalie Reid is no friend of mine." While his voice dripped with bitterness, he was still talking to me; another good sign.

"She would like to be your friend and she would like to apologize for the way she treated you while you were at Kelroy."

"Why? Natalie is a beautiful woman and way out of my league. She thinks I'm a pathetic wimp. She made that clear to me a long time ago."

"Mr. Craig, Natalie thinks you were a bright, kind, loving man."

"Mr. Hammond her treatment of me would suggest otherwise."

"The way she treated you has nothing to do with her opinion of you."

"That doesn't make any sense."

"Natalie is a sexually adventurous woman. So is her sister, Jacqueline. Jacqueline is my wife. Both of them enjoy sex in all of its variations."

"All right, Natalie enjoys sex and I gather you're telling me that your wife does too. What has that got to do with me? As I said earlier, Natalie is a beautiful woman. I'm sure she has lots of handsome men pursuing her. She doesn't need me."

"She is a beautiful woman and she does get all the dates she wants. So does my wife."

"Are you telling me that your wife dates other men?"

"Yes Mr. Craig, I am."

There was a moment of silence and then Miltie asked; "Why are you telling me this?"

"Have you ever encountered the cuckold web sites on the Internet?"

"Mr. Hammond, this conversation is taking an unsavory turn."

Sensing that I was losing Miltie, I said; "Mr. Craig, I am submissive to my dominant wife. She openly parties with other men and I obediently serve her. It's a lifestyle that we both love."

"Mr. Hammond, please! This is embarrassing."

Fully aware that Miltie was about to end our conversation, I made one last desperate attempt to communicate my message. "Mr. Craig when you think about that fateful evening years ago do you get excited?"

"That's enough! Good bye Mr. Hammond. Please don't try to contact me again." Miltie ended the call.

Sighing, I set my cell phone down on my desk. At least I could tell Natalie that I tried.

I turned my attention to the stack of essays on my desk. The assignment had been to discuss the first story in John Steinbeck's novel, "The Red Pony". I picked up the paper on the top of the stack and began to read.

I'd just finished reading the third paper in the stack when my cell phone rang. I picked it up and said; "Artie Hammond."

"Yes." It was Milton Craig.

"Yes?"

"Yes I have encountered the cuckold web sites on the Internet. I visit them all the time. They're my favorite sites."

I smiled. "Mine too."

"And yes, when I think about that night I do get excited. I fantasize about it all the time. Does your wife really date other men?"

"Yes she does. Last night she met a man in a bar who's here for a building trades show. They spent two hours together in his hotel room."

"And they, you know, did it?"

"Three times."

"And you're okay with that?"

"Yes, yes I am. Actually she's going to get together with him again tonight. It was my suggestion."

"Damn, do you ever get to watch?"

"Mr. Craig..."

"I think we've reached a point where you should start calling me Miltie. Can I call you Artie?"

"Yes Miltie, I'd like that."

"So Artie, do you get to watch?"

"Not yet."

"Not yet? I don't understand."

"Miltie I just learned about my wife's infidelity the day before yesterday."

"Now I really don't understand."

"I guess I knew; at Kelroy Jacqueline had the same reputation as her sister."

"Nattie did have a reputation for being easy. I guess that was one of the reasons I was so attracted to her."

"I think that was one of the reasons I was attracted to Jacqueline too."

"So how did you find out for sure?"

"I came home from work unexpectedly and found Jackie in bed with another man."

"And you were cool with that?"

"Not really. At first I was shocked, hurt and angry. I came close to leaving Jackie. I didn't. I couldn't. The thought of leaving the girls was unbearable."

"The girls? You have children?"

"Yes, two; Cassie is seven and Monica is six."

"Are you sure they're your..." Miltie stopped himself. "I'm sorry Artie, that's an inappropriate question."

"Miltie, it's okay. Yes I am sure they're mine. Jacqueline had their DNA tested."

"She was concerned?"

"I guess so."

"So why did you change your mind about leaving?"

"Jacqueline and I talked. She convinced me that she loves only me. The other men are just fun and games."

"And you accepted that?"

"I believe it's true. I've also been visiting cuckold web sites for several years. I mentioned earlier that I was aware of Jacqueline's reputation at Kelroy. I think subconsciously I've always known that she was partying with other men."

"Partying with other men, I like that."

"I think it's an accurate description of what Natalie and Jacqueline are doing."

"You call them Natalie and Jacqueline rather than Nattie and Jackie, why?"

"They're superiors. I'm a submissive. It's an expression of my respect for their dominant positions."

"Damn, have you always been submissive to Jacqueline?"

"Prior to this week it wasn't formally acknowledged by either of us, but Jacqueline has always been the dominant partner in our marriage. There's never been any doubt about that. She's a highly paid attorney. Her career has always comes first. I do all of the housework and take care of the children while she manages the household finances and makes all of the major decisions. I guess you could say that we've always had a wife led marriage. Now we're just defining our roles a little more strictly."

"And you're happy with that?"

"More than you can possibly imagine. I feel like I was born to serve Jacqueline."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers