Jackie and Artie Ch. 11

Story Info
The Beginning - Jackie reveals a secret to Artie.
8.1k words
4.18
30.4k
13
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers

This is the eleventh episode in a series entitled "Jackie and Artie". If you have not read the previous ten episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Jackie and Artie" is a romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*

As soon as they were gone Jackie walked over, kissed me hard on the lips and said; "Hi Artie."

I smiled. "Hi Jackie, did you have a good time tonight?"

"I did. Did you have fun with my mom? She certainly had a good time."

"Did she tell you that?"

"Yes she did. I gather you gave her a bath. Did you enjoy doing that?"

"Yeah, I really did." I paused for a second and then I asked, "Was that okay?"

"Yes sweetheart, that was fine." Jackie kissed my forehead. "Considering what I did tonight I think it would be a little hypocritical if I objected."

I shook my head. "No I'm your cuckold. You have every right to expect me to be faithful to you."

"While I freely play with as many different men as I want?"

"That's right."

"Artie, that is so hot."

"I think it is too."

"Do you Artie? Do you really?"

"Yeah I really do."

Reaching down, Jackie cupped her hand over my penis and balls. As she felt my new chastity cage, she said; "You're really wearing it. Mom said you were, but I had to feel it to believe it. Is it uncomfortable?"

"Not really, it feels strange; but I'm getting used to it."

"I want you to wear it whenever I'm on a date. Will you do that for me?"

"Does that include Tuesday when you're with Mr. Harper at the motel?"

Immediately understanding the significance of my question, Jackie said; "Will you wear it while you're at school?"

My initial reaction was to say that I'd rather not, but I didn't answer right away. Instead I paused to consider the question. Since I didn't wear tight trousers it was highly unlikely that anyone would notice it. While using a public lavatory could be a problem, it wouldn't be an issue at school. The faculty lounge had private restrooms with locking doors. After a moment I came to the conclusion that there really weren't any valid reasons that I shouldn't wear the chastity cage at work.

Looking at Jackie I said; "Yes I'm willing to do that."

"Really?"

"I can't think of any reason that I shouldn't."

"I'll give you a key so you can take it off if something happens."

Shaking my head, I said; "I doubt anything will happen, but I'll keep a heavy wire cutter in my desk. The lock on this thing is purely symbolic. I can easily cut it off."

Jackie smiled. "That way I'll know if you do take it off. I like that."

"I won't take it off unless it's absolutely necessary."

"I know that, but it's more fun for me if I'm sure you were wearing it all day. It makes me feel powerful."

"And wearing it makes me feel submissive."

Giggling, Jackie said; "Let's go into my bedroom and play. Right now I'm in the mood to make you feel very submissive."

Bowing politely, I said; "Yes ma'am."

Jackie extended her hand and said; "Come on cucky, it's playtime."

As I was about to take Jackie's hand I noticed her outfit and paused. Until that moment there had been so much happening that what she was wearing hadn't registered on me. Now it did. She was dressed in a pair of dark gray flannel slacks, high heels and a conservative white ruffled blouse that buttoned at the neck.

Surprised by her straitlaced attire, I said; "Tonight's outfit is quite a change from the clothes you wore to the Goldenrod last night."

Jackie nodded. "Last night I was trying to attract a date. Tonight I already had one. Clayt knew he was going to get laid. My choice of outfit didn't make any difference to him at all. Regardless of what I was wearing, the moment I entered his room he was going to start undressing me. On the other hand, the Calvert is a conservative hotel. They take a dim view of unescorted women walking through their lobby dressed like sluts."

"But last night..."

"When I crossed the lobby last night I was with Clayt. He was staying at the hotel. I was his guest. That's an entirely different situation. Artie, there are times when it's better to be subtle."

"I see." I paused. After a moment I smiled and asked, "So did he?"

"Did he what?"

"Start undressing you the moment you entered his room?"

Laughing, Jackie said; "Not quite, he kissed me first."

"Was it a passionate kiss?"

"You are eager to hear the details, aren't you?"

I grinned sheepishly.

Jackie kissed my forehead and said; "Don't worry Cucky, I'm going to tell you everything; but first let's move into my bedroom and get a little more comfortable. I also want to see how you did with your assignment."

Taking my hand, Jackie pulled me out of the living room. I eagerly followed her. As soon as we were inside her bedroom she let go of my hand and started unbuttoning her blouse.

Excited, I stood still and watched her.

Chuckling, Jackie said; "Artie honey, this will be a lot more fun if you take off your clothes too."

Feeling a little abashed about needing a prompt to get undressed, I quickly pulled off my tee shirt. As I was taking off my pants I asked; "Did Mr. Taylor undress you tonight?"

"He tried, but I had to intervene. He was so aggressive that I was afraid he might tear this blouse. It's one of my favorites so I undid the buttons for him."

Jackie slipped her blouse off of her shoulders. As she laid it on the bed she added; "He did unfasten my brassiere and take that off."

"You told me he was a breast man."

"He is."

"I'll bet he enjoyed taking off your bra."

"Believe me, he did and so did I. As soon as he took it off his hands were all over my tits. Artie, Clayt has big strong fingers. He started kissing me again and while we kissed he kneaded and squeezed my breasts with those powerful hands."

"Did you enjoy that? I mean didn't it hurt?"

"Hurt?" Jackie giggled. "No, it didn't hurt at all. Clayt's a gentleman. He's not really rough. He's just aggressive. He was taking me Artie. It's fun to be taken by a strong forceful man."

"I see." Realizing that I could never be a strong forceful man like Mr. Taylor a twinge of sadness wormed its way into my mind. My mood change was reflected in my voice.

Noticing my momentary sorrow and understanding its cause, Jackie kissed my cheek and whispered; "Don't worry Artie, while men like Clayt are exciting, I wouldn't want to spend my life with one of them. I want to share my life with a man who has a sweet, gentle soul; a man like you."

Smiling, I said; "You let Mr. Taylor fuck you tonight, but you came home to me."

"That's right. I'll always come home to you."

"I believe that."

"Would you like to fuck me tonight? You can."

"Aren't you too tired?"

"Artie, I have never been too tired for you. I did get confused and neglect you for a while. I still don't fully understand how that happened."

Jackie looked at me imploringly. "Please believe me when I tell you that it wasn't deliberate. I'll regret doing it for the rest of my life and I promise that I'll try as hard as I can to never let it happen again."

"I know. Your mother and I talked about that tonight. She has some interesting ideas about why it happened."

"Really? Will you tell me?"

"I will, but not tonight. Tonight we're having fun. Tonight all that matters is that you've made it clear to me that you didn't mean to neglect me and you regret doing it. I've already forgiven you for it."

"Have you Artie? Have you really?"

"Yes, I have."

Jackie smiled. "That's one of the reasons you're such a special man. You're capable of forgiving, not many people are."

I shrugged. "It's just common sense to me. I love you. In a complicated situation you made a mistake. It was a mistake that I do believe you regret. I also believe you when you tell me that you're going to try to avoid ever making that same mistake again. It seems to me that I have two choices. I can continue being angry which would ultimately destroy our marriage or I can forgive you and we can keep on loving each other. The second choice seems so very preferable to me."

Hugging me, Jackie whispered; "Thank you Artie, thank you for being a wonderful man." And then she picked up my hand and placed it on her naked breast. "Wanna play with my tits studman? I'll suck your cock and then you can fuck me."

"Not tonight."

Jackie paused. After a moment she asked; "Why not tonight?"

"You just got home from a date with another man. Tonight I want to be your cuckold husband."

Stepping back, Jackie looked directly into my eyes and asked; "Are sure? Artie, I really don't want to neglect again."

"Yes, I'm very sure and you're not neglecting me."

"Do you promise to fuck me tomorrow night?"

Laughing, I said; "Yes, I promise."

"Can I suck your cock too?'

"That would be wonderful."

"Okay, tonight you can be my cuckold."

"Thank you."

Grinning, Jackie said; "You don't have to thank me. I want you to be my cuckold tonight too."

"That was our original plan."

"I know, but we got distracted. That's my fault. Artie, I feel so guilty about what I did to you."

"I understand. It's only been a day and a half. It's going to take a little time to work everything out. I'm sure we will and I think one of the best ways to accomplish that goal is to enjoy our new life style. We both want it. We've already established that, so let's enjoy it."

Jackie stared at me. After a moment she smiled and asked; "Are you sure about that cuckboy?" There was malevolence in her voice that made all the nerves in my body tingle with excitement.

I bowed my head and submissively answered; "Yes ma'am, I am."

Stepping out of her high heels, Jackie said; "Cuckboy, get down on your knees and take off my slacks."

It was not a request.

As I dropped to my knees I looked up and saw two hickeys on Jackie's right breast and another one on her left breast.

"Mr. Taylor marked you tonight."

"Yes he did. Some men like to do that." Jackie paused. After a moment she asked; "Is that all right?"

"Actually, I think it's kind of exciting."

"So do I, it makes me feel slutty."

"You like that, don't you. That's your kink."

"Yeah, I guess it is."

"This is the first time I've ever seen hickeys on your breasts. "

"Artie, I've had to be very strict with guys. I couldn't let them do it. Think about how you would have reacted if you'd spotted a hickey on me."

"You're right."

"It still happened a couple of times."

"It did? When?"

"Are you sure you want to hear about this? I had to lie to you. I didn't want to do it, but I didn't really have any choice."

"I understand."

"It only happened twice. Both times I got sloppy and didn't pay attention to what the guys were doing."

"Please tell me."

"Do you promise you won't get mad at me?"

"I promise."

"The first time it happened was near the end of the spring semester of our senior year at Kelroy."

"We were engaged."

"Yes Artie, we were. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. We've already resolved that issue. Who was the guy?"

"Are you sure you want to hear this?"

"I'm fine. I really am. Actually it's kind of exciting."

Jackie giggled. "And that's your kink."

I grinned at her. "You got that right."

"Do you remember Greg Felton."

"The linebacker on the football team? Yeah I remember him." Suddenly angry, I asked; "Did you really let Greg Felton fuck you?"

"Artie, you promised you wouldn't get angry."

I stood up, turned my back on Jackie and walked away from her. "Yeah but Greg Felton? How could you have possibly let him fuck you?"

"You're right, Greg Felton turned out to be a jerk. Hell, that's how I ended up with the hickeys. When he asked me out, I didn't realize that. I have a thing for strong forceful men. Greg Felton was a strong forceful man and at the time that was all I knew about him. I thought he was attractive. Damn it Artie, I'm a slut. I love variety and I'm always looking for guys who might be fun. Sometimes I pick a loser and you're right, Greg Felton turned out to be a loser."

I turned and stared at Jackie. "You actually let that son of a bitch fuck you?"

"Artie, what's the matter? You obviously hate Greg Felton. Please tell me why."

"Do you remember Ricky Parker?"

"Yes, of course I do. He was one of your good friends. He was a little guy, into computers. He loved to play Dungeons and Dragons."

"That's right and he didn't have a mean bone in his body."

"I liked him. He was a real sweetie. How is he related to Greg Felton?"

"It was while we were sophomores."

"That was before we met."

"Yes it was."

"What happened?"

"It was late at night. Ricky was walking home from the mathematics department computer lab. Greg Felton and two of his buddies ran into him behind the science building. They were on their way home from a bar. They were drunk and decided to have a little fun with Ricky. By the time they were done he had three broken ribs and a dislocated shoulder."

"Oh my god! Nobody heard about that, Why?"

"Felton's parents were wealthy. They spread a lot of money around and made it go away. They actually bought off Ricky's parents. They paid all of Ricky's medical bills, picked up his expenses for the rest of the time he was at Kelroy and gave his parents enough money to pay off the mortgage on their house."

"Artie I'm sorry. If I'd known that, I never would have let him do me."

"I know."

Jackie walked over and put her arms around me. "Please forgive me. I really didn't know."

"It's okay."

"Sweetie, I'm attracted to strong virile men. Because of that I sometimes end up with guys who aren't very nice."

"Yeah, I understand."

Jackie hugged me. "You know if you're willing, you could help me."

"How?"

"You could help me screen my dates."

"I could do what?"

"When I meet a new guy you could help me decide if I really want to let him do me."

"How would I do that?"

"I'll tell you about him and we can decide together."

"What about one night stands? What about the trade shows?"

"Maybe we won't always be able to do it, but I'll bet we can do it most of the time. You told me that you enjoyed going to the Goldenrod last night."

"Yes I did."

"The next time we go, won't you want to go with us?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"You could help me pick my playmate."

"How would that work?"

"I don't know, I haven't really thought about it yet. Maybe you could sit an adjacent table. We'd be close enough so we could talk."

"Everybody would figure out that we were together."

"Would that really be so terrible?"

"It might discourage the men."

"If I'm sending out the right signals the only men who would be discouraged by your presence would be men I'm not interested in anyway."

"I don't know, it would be kind of embarrassing."

Jackie walked over to me and put one arm around my shoulder. With her free hand she reached down and started massaging my balls. My penis strained against the confines of the chastity cage. In a seductive voice Jackie whispered, "It would be embarrassing, wouldn't it. Everyone would know that you're my little cuckboy."

My breath caught.

Smiling at my obvious excitement, Jackie continued. "Maybe I'll make you sit right at the table with me. Think about that. You'd be sitting on one side of me while my new man was sitting on the other side. He'd have his arm around me. I'd be cuddled up to him. Everyone in the bar would know that we'd arrived together. Everyone would know that this other man was taking me from you."

I stared at the floor.

Jackie gave my balls a gentle squeeze. "Admit it cuckboy that would excite you, wouldn't it."

"I ah..."

"Don't be afraid, tell the truth."

Looking up at Jackie, I blurted out my answer; "Yes, you're right, it would excite me. Just thinking about it is driving me wild."

Jackie kissed me hard and said, "Artie we really are going to have fun playing together."

We grinned at each other.

After a moment, I asked; "Would you really make me do that?"

"You mean sit at the table with me while I pick up another man?"

"Yeah."

"Not until you're ready. We should gradually work up to that. I think you should sit in the bar and anonymously watch a couple more times. When you feel comfortable you can sit at an adjacent table. Eventually, when you're feeling confident about all of this you can sit at the table with me, but not until then. Sweetie, I really don't want to hurt you. Does that make sense to you?"

"Yes it does." I smiled. "When is the next trade show?"

Giggling, Jackie said; "I've created a monster."

I blushed.

Jackie kissed me and said; "It's three weeks away, but there are always men on the prowl at the Goldenrod and there are several other pickup bars in the city that cater to the married but available crowd."

"Could we go to one of them?"

"I'd love that, but we have to line up a baby sitter first."

"You were going to call Eunice Grady."

"I'll call her tomorrow and see if she's willing to babysit. Artie, if we go to one of the other pickup bars we may have to get a motel room."

"Is one of these pickup bars located anywhere near the Kings Inn?"

Jackie smiled. "The Diamond Club is less than a block away."

"I assume that you've been there."

"Of course I have, but not very often. The Diamond is a night club. I always tried hard to limit my evening activities. I wanted to be home with you and the girls."

"We are going to have to be careful about getting carried away with all of this. We don't want to start neglecting the girls."

Nodding, Jackie said; "You're right and while The Diamond Club would be fun it would be a long evening, at least for me. If we're going to pay for a motel room I'm going to want to use it for a couple of hours."

"Maybe the guy will pay for it."

"He might, but he'll want to get his money's worth too. There's also another problem. Once we leave the club you'll be on your own until I get home. Most guys won't be willing to let you to join us."

"Yeah, you're right. Still once in a while it would be fun to watch you meet a guy and leave with him like last night."

"That was fun, wasn't it?"

"Yeah."

"I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"We could go to Brady's Saloon."

"That sports bar?"

"Artie, it's not just a sports bar. It's also a pick up bar for the married and cheating crowd."

"It is? Is there a motel around there?"

"No, at Brady's you don't need a motel. They have a secluded back parking lot."

"Are you telling me that people fuck in their cars?"

"That's exactly what I'm telling you."

"That can't be very much fun."

"It's okay if a guy has a big SUV and he puts the back seat down."

"What if he doesn't?"

"Artie, do you promise you won't get mad?"

"Yeah, I'm done being angry. I got upset when I found out that you let Greg Felton fuck you, but I think you understand why I reacted that way."

"Yes I do."

"So what are you going to tell me?"

"Artie, I wasn't sucking your cock because I didn't enjoy doing it."

"I know, your mom and I had a long talk about that. I think I understand."

Jackie smiled. "I really do want to hear about that conversation."

"Tomorrow night."

"Okay. Anyway, the problem is, I really love sucking cocks."

"I've figured that out. I also now understand that you have a passion for sucking really big cocks."

"Artie I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I understand."

"It doesn't mean I don't love you and it doesn't mean that I don't love sucking your little cock."

"I know that."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm positive."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers