Jackie and Artie Ch. 12

Story Info
The Beginning - Jackie and Artie play kinky games.
8.1k words
4.33
34.3k
15
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

This is the twelfth episode in a series entitled "Jackie and Artie". If you have not read the previous eleven episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Jackie and Artie" is a romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

I hurriedly took Jackie's thong to the closet and tossed it into the dirty clothes basket. As I walked back to the bed she spread her legs and began playing with her shaved pussy. Her lips glistened with the moisture of her arousal.

I gawked.

Smiling, Jackie said; "You like looking at my slutty pussy, don't you cuckboy."

"Yes ma'am."

"It's too bad that all you get to do is look at it. I'm a slut, I let lots of men fuck me, but only men. Little cuckboys like you never get to fuck me."

I slowly nodded.

Jackie continued. "Tonight I let a man I barely know fuck me. I sucked his cock too. When was the last time anybody sucked your wimpy little dicklet cuckboy?"

Humiliated and loving every minute of Jackie's abuse, I stared at the floor.

She laughed. "It's probably been so long that you can't even remember when it happened. It's not hard to imagine why. I can't believe any self-respecting slut would be interested in sucking that little cocktail weenie you try to pass off as a dick."

Pausing for a moment, Jackie studied me. She was trying to gauge how I was reacting to her abuse.

I winked at her.

She grinned and said; "Little cuckboys never get to fuck a slut's pussy, but if they're obedient, respectful and well-behaved they might get to lick it. Would you like that cucky? Would you like to lick my slutty pussy?"

"Yes please."

"Are you sure? A man just finished fucking me."

"Yes, I'm very sure."

"Very sure? I'm not certain I know exactly what that means, but I think I know a way to find out. Let's see just how much you want to lick my cunt. Beg cucky, I want to hear you beg for the privilege of licking my slutty cunt."

I stared up at Jackie. She was pushing me hard and I was loving it. She stared back at me, waiting."

I took a moment to gather my courage and then after taking a long slow breath, I whispered; "Please Ms. Jacqueline, please allow me the honor of licking you?"

"Louder cucky, I didn't hear you." Jackie was toying with me.

My excitement bolstered my courage; I repeated what I'd just said, only louder. "Please Ms. Jacqueline; please allow me the honor of licking you."

"Licking me? I don't understand. Where do you want to lick me?"

"Your pussy Ms. Jacqueline, I'd like to lick your pussy."

"You mean my slutty pussy, don't you? You'd like to lick my slutty pussy? Is that what you want cucky?"

"Yes please."

"Say it."

"I want to lick your slutty pussy."

"A very handsome man just fucked me and you still want to lick my cunt?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Why Cucky?"

"Because you're my goddess. Being allowed to lick your cunt is an honor."

"An honor, I like that cucky. You want to lick my slutty cunt because you adore me, is that correct?"

"Yes Ms. Jacqueline."

"You're going to have to earn the right to worship my cunt cucky."

"How can I do that ma'am?"

Jackie pulled herself all the way up on to her bed, fluffed up a pillow, rolled over on to her stomach and laid her head on the pillow. "Get up here and kiss my ass cucky, worship my slutty ass."

I climbed on to Jackie's bed. As I positioned myself between her parted thighs and separated her full round cheeks my heart was pounding with excitement. I'd done this many times before, but this was the first time that Jackie had ever been so direct about why I was doing it.

There are Internet stories in which people talk about ass licking for sport. For Jackie and me I firmly believe that it has always been a expression of my submission to her and her dominance over me. In the past that understanding had always been left unvoiced. Now Jackie was brazenly stating it and her overt declaration had me wildly excited.

While it was true that Jackie had licked my ass the previous evening, she'd only done it because she was desperate to prove that she would never again deny me anything. It had definitely not been meant as an expression of submission. What I was about to do was going to be a demonstration of my subservience and both of us were eagerly anticipating the mutual thrill it was going to create.

I closed my eyes and pressed my lips to Jackie's tiny anus.

Cooing with delight, she whispered, "Yes Artie, that's what I want. Kiss me, kiss my ass. Worship me."

Jackie's words inflamed my lust. I wrapped my arms around her hips and buried my face between her ass cheeks.

"Lick me Artie, lick my asshole. Show me that you'll do anything for me."

As I pushed my tongue into Jackie's anus she hissed, "Yes that's what I want. That's exactly what I want." At the same time she reached back between her legs and began madly rubbing her engorged clitoris.

Trying to abase myself for Jackie's pleasure I pushed my tongue as deep into her as I possibly could. This made her rub her clit even harder.

In a desperate, but futile attempt to pleasure myself, I tried to rub my plastic encased penis against the mattress. The realization that only Jackie was permitted to enjoy actual physical gratification spurred my masochistic urges and further inflamed my passion.

Jackie madly rubbed her clit and pressed her rear into my face while I continued licking her asshole. We were working ourselves into a frantic fervor. Suddenly I felt Jackie arch her back. Every muscle in her body seemed to tense. There was a moment of absolute stillness and then Jackie screamed and her entire body began to shake. Her orgasm was volcanic.

I kept my face buried between her cheeks.

After a moment Jackie's screams of pleasure turned into low cries. Gradually the cries became soft whimpers that eventually disappeared altogether.

I sat up and watched. Jackie lay perfectly still. Her breathing was slow and easy. I waited.

Finally she rolled over, opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Artie honey that was the most powerful orgasm I've ever experienced. You don't ever have to be concerned about your skill as a lover. Baby you're the best."

"What about Mr. Clark or Mr. Taylor?"

"Sweetie, Ron and Clayt are just fucks. They're both good fucks, but they're still just fucks. They can give me orgasms, but they can't give me orgasms like that last one. You're the only one who can do that."

"The fact that they're both fucking you does enhance our fantasy."

Chuckling, Jackie said; "That is true, but it's our fantasy, not theirs. Sweetie, on the way home tonight I was absolutely gushing over what we were going to do when I got here."

"It turned out to be a pretty hot scene."

"It was a sizzling scene."

I laughed. "Alliteration, I love it; how about a seamy, sizzling, scintillating sex scene."

Jackie rolled her eyes. "God help me, I'm married to an English teacher."

We both laughed, but then well aware that our evening wasn't yet finished, our laughter died.

Jackie stared at me. After a moment she said; "Darling?"

During the course of our relationship Jackie had used many different terms of endearment for me, but I never remembered her calling me darling. Puzzled, I stared back at her.

Jackie smiled. I had the feeling that she was enjoying my confusion. A second or two passed and then she again said; "Darling," Her tone of voice was aloof, bordering on arrogant. "I'm still feeling adventurous. Are you still feeling adventurous?"

My excitement reignited by Jackie's superior demeanor, I said; "Yes ma'am, very much."

"Good, I haven't finished telling you about my date with Clayt. Would you like to hear more about it?"

"Yes please."

Pushing the pillows at the head of her bed away, Jackie said "Lie down on your back cucky. I want to sit on your face while I tell you about it."

As I lay down every nerve in my body was tingling with excitement.

Smiling at my eager compliance, Jackie turned so that she was facing my feet. As she swung her leg over my head and sat down on my face, she said; "I really do love how you obediently follow my every direction."

I kissed her sopping pussy. Jackie responded by grinding it into my face. At the same time she reached down, grabbed my nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each her hands and gave them a vicious twist."

I winced from the pain.

Jackie giggled. "That was fun."

I felt her fingers tracing the edges of my chastity cage. "What an interesting device. It prevents you from having any fun at all, doesn't it cucky."

I nodded.

Cupping my balls with her hand, Jackie gave them a firm squeeze and said; "Of course that isn't how you have fun, is it cucky. Your fun comes from knowing that I'm having fun.

I tried to answer. I tried to say, yes ma'am"; but Jackie's cunt was pressed into my face so the words came out as an unintelligible grunt."

"Don't try to speak cucky, just lick my pussy and listen."

I nodded again.

"I did have fun tonight; in fact I had a wonderful time. Clayt really is a fabulous lover. I already told you about how he had my blouse and bra off seconds after I got into his hotel room. Cucky, the man was an absolute animal, sucking, licking and biting my tits. I did enjoy it, so I let him do it for a little while, but only for a little while. You see, I wanted to suck his cock, his magnificent cock."

Sighing, Jackie said; "You really are married to a slut. I love to suck big cocks. I can't seem to get enough of them."

I gave Jackie's clit a little flick with my tongue."

She giggled. "Ooo! That was nice. Are you telling me that you like having a slut wife who loves to give head?"

I gave her clit another flick with my tongue."

Laughing, Jackie said; "I'll take that as a big yes." And then she added, "If we knew Morse code this could be a very interesting conversation, at least for me."

I gave her clit a long slow flick followed by a quick short one.

"Artie, you devil, you're driving me crazy."

I gave Jackie's clit two long slow flicks.

Jackie cried, "Stop!" And then she slid her hips forward so that her ass was over my face. "I can't tell you about my date if I'm on the verge of having an orgasm. Lick me back here while I collect my thoughts."

Smiling, I pushed my tongue into Jackie's ass.

Jackie didn't move or speak. After a moment she slid her hips back so that her pussy was once again pressed into my face. "Okay, now just kiss me and gently lick me. Stay away from my clit until I've finished telling you about my date. Is that clear?"

I nodded.

"Anyway, I wanted to suck Clayt's cock; so I stepped back and told him to take off his clothes. While he was getting undressed I took off my slacks and panties. As soon as we were both naked I told him to lie down on the bed."

"Cucky when Clayt lay back on the pillows, his beautiful cock stuck straight up like an erotic tower. I nearly swooned. It was hypnotic. I kneeled on the bed next to him. At first I just stared at his erection, but only for a moment. I wanted to play with it and most of all I wanted to suck it."

As I lay there with my penis confined in a plastic cage and Jackie's dripping cunt pressed into my face; I remembered that prior to Wednesday night it had been months since Jackie had sucked my cock. I started to once again feel hurt and angry, but then I remembered Connie's explanation of what had happened and Jackie's efforts to atone for her neglect. My feelings of hurt and anger disappeared and were immediately replaced by a flood of intense masochistic cuckold desire. I closed my eyes and imagined Jackie playing with Mr. Taylor's erection.

Above me, Jackie said; "Cucky when I bent over and put that beautiful monster into my mouth I nearly orgasmed. There's something about the taste and feel of a large cock head that drives me wild."

Jackie started slowly rocking back and forth on my face. Realizing what was happening, my already rampant arousal mushroomed. My wife was telling me about sucking another man's cock. Recounting the incident was so exciting for her that she'd unconsciously started fucking my face while she was telling me. I responded by trying to lick Jackie with even more intensity.

Gasping, Jackie said, "Cucky, I sucked and licked Clayt's big cock and then I stroked it and squeezed it while I kissed and licked his balls. I love licking a man's balls while I play with his cock."

Jackie mashed her dripping cunt into my face. I pushed my tongue as deeply into her as I possibly could. Suddenly she yelled, "Suck my clit cucky. Suck me just like I sucked Clayt. Make me cum like I made him cum."

I knew exactly what my wife wanted. This was something I'd been doing for her since we met in College. I eagerly sucked her engorged clitoris into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue."

"Yes, that's what I want. Suck me cucky! Suck me just like I sucked Clayt. I made him cum cucky and when he came he shot his hot cream all over my tits. I loved it!"

Suddenly Jackie arched her back and started to scream. She was having another intense orgasm. While she was cumming she continued fucking my face. My lips, my nose and my cheeks were slick with her moisture. I kept her clit in my mouth, but stopped flicking it with my tongue. Jackie had taught me to do that when she climaxed.

As her orgasm subsided the rocking of Jackie's hips gradually slowed and then stopped. I waited with the full weight of her body still pressing down on my face.

Jackie relaxed. I obediently continued to wait. Several more seconds passed. Finally Jackie sighed, rolled off of me and lay quietly on the bed.

My penis was still locked in its plastic prison. I hadn't yet been permitted any release. On edge, I lay silently waiting; well aware of Jackie lying next to me naked and satisfied.

Several minutes passed. Finally Jackie whispered, "Artie, are you okay?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I think I got a little carried away when I was telling about how much I enjoyed sucking Clayt's cock."

I smiled. "You were certainly excited."

"I like big cocks. I'm sorry, I really am."

I sat up and looked at Jackie. "Why would you be sorry about that?"

Jackie sat up. As she sat up she glanced at my caged penis.

Understanding immediately, I said; "You're a size queen with a tiny dicked husband."

Shaking her head, Jackie said; "No! Well maybe; Oh Artie, I don't know."

I smiled at her. "It's a good thing your tiny dicked husband enjoys being a cuckold."

Relieved, Jackie grinned. "Yes it is."

But then she sighed and said; "I'm still concerned. I don't want my wonderful husband to start worrying that I might not love him because he isn't as well-endowed as some other men. I need to be certain that he knows that I think he's a magnificent man, that I'll always love him and that I can't bear the thought of going through life without him."

"You're telling me that you married your husband for reasons other than the size of his genitals."

Jackie laughed. "Yes Artie, that's exactly what I'm trying to say."

"It took him a couple of days, but I think he now understands that."

"Does he? Is he sure?"

"There may be times when he needs a little reassurance; but yes, he's sure."

"I'll happily give him all the reassurance he wants."

"He'll like that, but not tonight. Tonight his wife was with a big dicked lover and he'll find it much more exciting if she rubs his nose in it."

Giggling, Jackie said; "I think I just did that."

"Yes you did and it was exciting."

"For both of us."

"Do you feel like rubbing his nose in it again?"

"Artie honey, I had a big night. That last orgasm wore me out. Would you mind if I just told you about the rest of my date?"

"That would be fine."

"Thank you." Jackie hesitated.

I waited. She just looked at me.

After a moment I said; "Is something wrong?"

"Artie, I'm afraid I'm going to hurt you if I tell you the truth."

"You had a good time with Mr. Taylor tonight, didn't you?"

"Yes I did. I'm so sorry,"

"I want you to have a good time. That's what this is all about. When you're out with another man I want you to be enjoying mind blowing sex. Every time you meet a new playmate I hope you end up having the best experience of your life."

"Artie, are you sure?"

"Yes, that's part of being a cuckold."

Jackie smiled. "Clayt was good."

"Tell me."

"Promise you won't be hurt."

"I promise."

"Okay, after Clayt finished cumming on my tits he got a towel from his bathroom so I could clean up."

"If I'd been there you wouldn't have needed a towel." The words had popped out. As soon as I realized what I'd said I started to get embarrassed. I was trying to think of a way to make it into a joke when I stopped. I was a cuckold. In my fantasies Jackie wouldn't have needed a towel. We were now being honest with each other. I decided not to try to turn it into a joke. Instead I just smiled.

Jackie looked at me for a moment and then she asked; "Would you have really done it Artie? It was fresh and Clayt would have been watching."

"Maybe, I don't know. The idea excites me. Connie pushed some of Mr. Harper's cum into my mouth when she kissed me tonight. That was all right."

"That was from Connie. With Clayt you would have been licking it up."

"It would be humiliating."

"But you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Embarrassed, I sheepishly answered; ""Yes."

Jackie kissed me. "Don't be embarrassed sweetheart. It's just fun. I think it's hot."

I smiled at Jackie.

She said, "Can I make you do it Saturday while Ron watches? I'll make sure he doesn't laugh or make fun of you."

Suddenly this fantasy had become a potential reality. I considered it. After a moment I said; "I'll try. It's a little scary. I may get cold feet and back out."

"I'll have a towel with me. I'll tell you to clean me up. If you decide that you can't go through with it you can use the towel instead."

"I like that idea."

"I do too. Artie, I'm looking forward to Saturday. Including you in this part of my life is going to be so much fun."

"You're already including me in it."

"You mean by telling you about it."

"That's right and part of telling me about it is letting me know how much you enjoy it."

"I do enjoy it Artie. I love sex."

"I know, so tell me about the rest of your date."

Jackie smiled. "Are you really sure you want to hear about it? Clayt was a wonderful fuck. He drove me absolutely wild with his big beautiful cock."

"Now you're teasing me.

"Yes I am. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, I like it. I want you to tease me."

"Do you want me to tease you about how much fun I had with Clayt tonight?"

"Yes."

Grinning, Jackie said; "Clayt fucked me. He did it twice and both times were wonderful."

"Ms. Jacqueline?"

"Yes cucky." We were now clearly back in full game mode.

"May I ask a question?"

"Of course, but be respectful."

"Yes ma'am."

"What would you like to ask me?"

"You just said that Mr. Taylor fucked you. Didn't you just finish sucking his cock? Didn't he need some time to recover?"

"Yes cucky, of course he did."

"So tell me."

"Mind your manners cucky. For a submissive you're being a little too demanding."

"I'm sorry, please tell me."

"That's better. After I cleaned his cum off of my breasts we spent a few minutes lying on his bed talking. I told him about you."

"Everything?"

"Everything. I even told him that he met you at the Goldenrod last night."

"Really? What did he say?"

"He was uncomfortable talking about our relationship. Artie honey, that's going to happen. Some men are going to have trouble understanding our new life style. Clayt was one of those men. That's why I didn't call."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers