Jackie and Artie Ch. 13

Story Info
The Beginning - They plan for Jackie's date with Ron.
12.5k words
4.36
29k
16
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers

This is the thirteenth episode in a series entitled "Jackie and Artie". If you have not read the previous twelve episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Jackie and Artie" is a romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*

Friday was a difficult day. While the three previous evenings had been unbelievably exciting, they had also been stressful, emotionally taxing and late. I was tired.

Fridays are also difficult days in a high school. Everyone is excited about the weekend. No one is interested in concentrating on school work. My students were all good kids, but they were antsy.

I was too. The past three days had been amazing and the upcoming weekend had the potential to be even more amazing. On Saturday my wife was planning to entertain her boyfriend in our house and I was going to be present while it was happening. The anticipation of this event had me both incredibly nervous and wildly excited.

All day Friday keeping my attention focused on my teaching duties had been a challenge. Every time there was a lull in the class activities my thoughts would drift to Jackie and her men friends. I couldn't stop picturing her sucking Mr. Taylor's cock or screaming with pleasure as Mr. Clark pumped his huge erection in and out of her sopping cunt.

At 2:30 my last class mercifully ended. While I loved teaching, that afternoon I was happy to watch my sixth hour students file out of my classroom. Once they were gone I sat down at my desk, breathed a long sigh of relief and began organizing my lessons for the following Monday.

Just as I was finishing, my cell phone rang. I answered it. "Artie Hammond."

"Hey cuckboy." It was Phil Harper.

Quickly shifting into cuckold mode, I said; "Hello Mr. Harper."

After a brief pause Phil said; "Very good cuckboy. That's exactly how you should respond when one of your wife's studs calls you."

"Yes sir."

"You are learning quickly."

"Thank you sir."

"Artie, I still have to ask. Are continuing to do okay with all of this? If you're not, tell me. I have a lot of experience. I can help."

"Thank you sir, I appreciate your concern, but I really do think I'm doing fine."

"Good, but if you need me all you have to do is call or tell Connie."

"Thank you sir, I'll remember that."

There was another pause and then Phil said; "Cuckboy, I'm calling to let you know that I'll be able to meet your mistress at the Kings Inn on Tuesday."

"She'll be pleased to hear that sir."

Ignoring my response, Phil continued; "I'll get there just before noon. I'll take care of the room. Tell Jackie to call me on my cell phone. I'll tell her which room they gave me. I'm pretty sure she has my number. If she doesn't you now have it in your call log. You can give it to her.

"Yes sir, I'll give her the message and I'll make sure that she has your telephone number."

"Thank you cuckboy, you can also tell her that I'm looking forward to spending a little intimate time with her again. It's been over a year since we last played and I've missed her sweet little pussy."

"Yes sir, I'll tell her that too."

"Hey Artie."

"Yes sir."

"I called Teddy. He made a tee time for the three of us for a week from tomorrow at Oak Grove Country Club at 9:16."

"Really? How did he do that? Isn't that a private club?"

"Yes, it is private. His wife Linda has membership. She actually has it for Teddy, but she keeps it in her name. Teddy isn't allowed to own anything."

"He's not?"

"He's Linda's slave. Linda and Teddy both believe that slave's shouldn't be allowed to have possessions. Teddy's an accountant and earns a nice income, but his checks are deposited directly to Linda's bank account. She gives him a weekly allowance and if he wants to make a larger purchase he has to ask Linda to buy it for him. Everything they own is solely in her name."

"Wow."

"She loves him and she does take very good care of him."

"She must. Oak Grove is an expensive country club."

"Yes it is. Will you join us?"

"I don't have any golf clubs."

"Artie, I'm sure Jackie will buy you a set. All you have to do is ask. She loves you. If you let her, she'll take just as good care of you as Linda does Teddy."

"I'll ask her tonight. I'll also ask her if I can play golf next Saturday."

"Good, I doubt that there will be any problems. I'm pretty sure that Jackie will do everything she can to encourage you to become friends with Teddy. Artie, I have to get going. I'm late for an appointment."

"Yes sir, thank you sir. I'll tell Ms. Jacqueline about the plans for Tuesday."

"Thanks Artie, I hope I see you next Saturday."

"I hope so too sir."

Phil ended the call.

As I set my phone down I thought about Phil's comment that he thought Jackie would do everything she could to encourage me to become friends with Teddy. It did make sense; having a friend who was a submissive cuckold, an experienced submissive cuckold at that, would be an excellent source of support for me. Still, it made me wonder if Connie had deliberately brought Phil to our house last night so that we could meet. Phil was the perfect person to introduce me to Teddy.

As I thought about it I decided that it really didn't matter. I already knew that Jackie, Connie and Nattie were all eager to see me wholeheartedly embrace my new role as Jackie's submissive cuckold husband. Actually it gave me some comfort. They were not only eager to see me accept my role as Jackie's knowing cuckold, they were taking steps to insure that I was happy and content in that role.

Glancing up at the clock on the wall I saw that it was 3:15. It was time to get the girls. I quickly reviewed my lesson plans for Monday, shoved my class record book, a stack of papers that I needed to grade and my cell phone into my brief case and hurried out to my car.

The girls and I arrived home just after 4:00. They quickly got their coloring books and set themselves up at the kitchen table while I made a chicken casserole.

As soon as the casserole was in the oven I started polishing the end tables and coffee table in the living room. The next morning Jackie would be entertaining her boyfriend. I wanted the house to be perfect. I know that there are people who might find that difficult to understand. All I can say is that I'm a submissive masochist. Cleaning the house because my wife is going to be entertaining her boyfriend is unbelievably exciting for me.

After I finished polishing the table tops in the living room I vacuumed and dusted Jackie's bedroom. I assumed that Ms. Jacqueline and Mr. Clark would eventually retire to her room.

As I was putting the vacuum cleaner away I heard the door between the garage and kitchen open and the girls cry in unison, "Hi mommy." Jackie was home.

I hurried to the kitchen. Jackie was standing between Cassie and Monica admiring their coloring. As soon as she heard me come through the door she turned. For a moment we just looked at each other and then she smiled and said; "Hi Cowboy, how was your day?"

I'd almost forgotten about Connie's new nickname. Smiling back, I said; "Long."

Jackie nodded. "Mine too; we've had several late nights in a row."

"Yes we have and I was tired, but that wasn't the only reason the day was long. I had another problem; I couldn't stop thinking about what's going to happen tomorrow."

Staring at me, Jackie asked; "Is that good?"

"I'm pretty excited about it."

Jackie smiled. "Me too."

During dinner we told the girls that Grandma Connie was coming over in the morning to take them to the IHOP for breakfast and after breakfast they were going to the movies to see "Madagascar". As soon as they heard about "Madagascar" they clapped their hands and started giggling. Both of them had Madagascar coloring books and they were eager to see the movie.

Immediately after dinner they dragged Jackie into their bedroom so they could show her all of the pictures they'd colored in their books. While they were doing that I cleaned the kitchen. As soon as the kitchen was clean I joined them. We watched an hour of cartoons on television and then the girls put on their pajamas and got into bed. Jackie and I read them a story. Within minutes they were both sound asleep. Jackie and I tiptoed out of the girl's bedroom. In the living room Jackie put her arms around my shoulders and kissed me on the lips. After she kissed me she whispered, "Are you ready for a hot night of fucking and sucking?"

I smiled at Jackie, but I didn't answer.

Sensing that something was wrong, she asked; "Artie is something bothering you?"

"No not at all, it's just that..." I hesitated.

"Artie, please tell me."

Gathering my courage, I said; "I enjoyed last night. I enjoyed it a lot."

"I did too."

"I'm also excited about tomorrow."

"So am I."

"Jackie, I like being your submissive cuckold husband."

"And I like being your dominant hot wife, so I don't understand. What's bothering you?"

Staring at the floor, I sheepishly said; "I want to keep playing tonight."

Suddenly understanding, Jackie said; "You don't want to have a husband and wife night tonight, do you."

"I do want to do that, but being your cuckold is new and different. It's fun and I..."

Jackie touched my lips with her index finger and whispered; "It's okay, I understand. I think it's fun too. We'll have lots of time in the future to have husband and wife nights. I just wanted to do it tonight because I feel so guilty about neglecting you."

"You don't have to feel guilty; I understand why it happened."

"I know that, but I still do."

"You could make it up to me by being a really good dominant hot wife."

Jackie laughed. "Artie honey, I think that benefits me a lot more than it does you."

Shaking my head, I said; "That's just your perspective. You're a dominant slut."

"Damn right I am." Jackie was grinning.

"I'm a submissive, masochistic cuckold. I enjoy this game every bit as much as you do."

"You keep telling me that, so I guess I have to take you at your word; but it's still hard for me to understand."

"I guess we just have to trust each other."

"Artie, that's what scares me."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not sure I trust myself."

"I don't understand what you're saying."

"A moment ago you called me a dominant slut, but you called yourself a submissive masochistic cuckold. Artie, all of this is exciting me so much that I'm beginning to realize that I'm a sadist. You should have called me a dominant, sadistic slut."

Smiling, I said; "I can't begin to describe how much that excites me."

"Artie, be serious. I don't want to hurt you."

"And I don't believe you ever will."

"But..."

"Jackie, we'll be okay. We have a safe word. If I don't like what's happening I'll call time out."

"I'm afraid I'm going to say something that's going to hurt your feelings."

"I know, but that's my fault. Lately I've been much too touchy."

"You have every right to be touchy. I was a terrible wife."

"Jackie let's forget about the past. Mistakes were made by both of us."

"Me more than you."

"Maybe, but that doesn't really matter. We're still together, we still love each other and we found a life style that excites both of us. Let's explore it, it will be fun."

"But Artie, what if I go too far?"

"If you do we'll stop and talk about it. Right now talking is important for us. It will help us move into this new stage of our lives. I think both of us want that. I know I do."

I do too Artie, I really do."

"So let's explore our limits."

"You're sure."

"Absolutely."

"I read a story today while I was eating my lunch. It was really hot."

"Was it on the cuckold web site?"

"No it was on that website of erotic stories you showed me. I searched the word cuckold and found a story in the BDSM section."

"And that intrigued you."

"Yes it did."

"You said it was hot."

"Artie by the time I finished the story my panties were drenched."

"That's a hot story. Do you want to read it together?"

"No, I want to do it."

"You mean act it out?"

"No, I want to do it. I want to make it real."

I was suddenly nervous, but I was also excited. Realizing that this was exactly what I wanted I looked at Jackie and slowly nodded. "Of course Ms. Jacqueline, I am yours to command."

Jackie stared at me. After a moment she licked her lips and said; "Get down on your knees cuckboy." There was an air of condescending arrogance in her voice that I'd never before heard.

Caught off guard by the sudden change in Jackie's demeanor, I didn't move.

"Do it now cuckboy, or I'll have to punish you." The tone of Jackie's voice made it clear that she wasn't kidding.

I dropped to my knees.

Jackie held out her nylon stocking clad foot. "Kiss it."

I smothered her toes with kisses.

"Now the other one."

I obeyed.

After I'd properly worshipped Jackie's other foot she said; "I want a bath. Let's go into my bedroom so that you can attend to me."

Excited, I started to rise. Glaring at me, Jackie said;. "Who gave you permission to stand cuckboy?"

Immediately dropping back to all fours I answered; "No one Ms. Jacqueline."

"Then it would appear that you were being presumptuous, weren't you cucky."

"Yes ma'am."

"We're going to my bedroom." Jackie snapped her fingers, pointed at the floor next to her feet and said; "Heel." As she started walking, I obediently crawled next to her like a pet dog.

Once we were inside the confines of her bedroom Jackie's demeanor changed again. Smiling at me, she said; "Artie, you may stand."

I quickly stood up.

Jackie kissed me and asked; "Was that all right?"

Grinning at her, I said; "It surprised me a little, but it was fun. Did you enjoy it?"

"I did, but not as much as I thought I would. It was a little too intense. It was hotter as a story."

"I'll have to read that story."

"Tonight I want to go to bed early, but maybe we can read it together tomorrow night or Sunday night."

"You could read it out loud while I kiss your feet."

Jackie's breath caught.

"You like that idea, don't you."

"Yes I do." We smiled at each other and then Jackie said; "Artie, go draw me a bath while I get undressed."

"Yes ma'am." I hurried into the bathroom and started running water into the bathtub.

While I was adjusting the water temperature Jackie called to me; "Cuckboy take off your clothes while the tub is filling."

"Yes Ms. Jacqueline."

I quickly undressed. When the tub was about two thirds full I shut off the water, gathered my clothes and hurried back into the bedroom. Jackie was waiting for me. All she was wearing was a pair of black five inch stiletto high heels.

I gaped at her.

"Cucky, staring at a superior is impolite."

Embarrassed, I quickly looked away.

Jackie walked over, put her arms around me and whispered; "It's just a game. I really want you to look at me, but it will be more fun if you have to do it surreptitiously. A good servant should only peek at his mistress."

"Yes ma'am, I understand." And then I quickly added; "Tomorrow Mr. Clark will be allowed to look at you as much as he wants, won't he."

Stepping back, Jackie studied me. I understood. She was trying to gauge my feelings. I didn't blame her. During the past few days my moods had been mercurial. It didn't take much to upset me.

I winked at her.

That was all the reassurance Jackie needed. In the tone of voice that she used when she was explaining something to a young child, she said; "Certainly, Ron is a man. He's also my boyfriend. I want him to fully enjoy my body."

Bowing politely, I said; "Yes of course Ms. Jacqueline. I understand."

"That's good cuckboy, you're beginning to learn your place." Jackie turned and gestured towards the clothes on her bed. "Now be a good servant and take care of my things."

"Yes ma'am." I hurriedly gathered Jackie's clothes together.

As I was carrying them to the closet Jackie asked; "Cuckboy, do you have a foot fetish?"

I stopped. Jackie's question had taken me by surprise.

Noticing my reaction, Jackie quickly added; "It's all right if you do. I just want to know more about what excites you."

I took a moment to consider her question and then I turned. "Not particularly, my fetish is worshipping you. Kissing your feet is one way I can do that."

Jackie smiled. "I like that cuckboy. I want you to worship me. I find it unbelievably exciting." As soon as I was finished putting Jackie's clothes away I went into the bathroom and turned on the hot water. I wanted to warm up the tub.

A moment later, Jackie joined me. "Is my tub ready cuckboy?"

"Yes ma'am it should be nice and hot."

Jackie stepped into the tub and sat down. Once she was settled I picked up a sponge and a bar of soap and began bathing her.

As I washed her neck I said; "Mr. Harper called me after work today."

"I was going to ask you about that cucky. What did he say?"

"He'll be at the King's Inn at noon on Tuesday. He'll take care of the room. He said that you should call him when you get to the motel. He tell you which room he's in."

"Thank you cucky."

"He also told me to tell you that he's looking forward to spending a little intimate time with you. He said that he's missed your sweet pussy."

"Did he really say that to you?"

"Yes ma'am."

"And you were okay with it?"

"Actually I thought it was exciting."

"Cucky, that makes me so happy."

"Ma'am."

"Yes cucky."

"I did a lot of thinking today."

"I did too. It was hard to keep my attention focused on work."

"I had to teach. I didn't have any choice."

"I had a contract that had to be completed. I didn't have much choice either."

"It made for a long day."

"It really did. And then I read that BDSM story while I was eating lunch. That made it even harder to concentrate."

I started washing Jackie's breasts. Jackie sighed as I rubbed each of her nipples with the soapy sponge. I so badly wanted to play with those gorgeous mounds, but I knew it wouldn't be permitted. I was Jackie's servant. That pleasure was now reserved for men like Mr. Taylor, Mr. Harper and Mr. Clark.

I moved down to Jackie's flat tummy. As I scrubbed it, she said; "Cucky you said you did a lot of thinking today."

"Yes ma'am, I did."

"Would you like to tell me about it?"

"I would."

Jackie waited.

Taking a deep breath, I said; "It's okay that other men can fuck you better than I can."

I felt Jackie's body stiffen. "Artie, that's not true."

"No Ms. Jacqueline, it is true. I cum quickly and even if I could learn to control my premature ejaculations my penis will never be big enough to reach your G spot."

"Artie I'm sorry I told you that last night."

"Why? it's true, isn't it?"

"Artie, I love you."

"I know that."

"That makes sex with you wonderful."

"Maybe when I eat your pussy, but who fucks you better, Mr. Clark or me?"

"Artie, why are you doing this?"

"Because it's time for us to start being honest with each other. Yes Jackie, I do believe that you love me. I believe that you love me more than any other man in the entire world."

"That's true Artie and it will always be true."

"I believe that too; but Jackie we're not talking about love, we're talking about sex. Remember last Tuesday night when you were first trying to explain your attitude about sex to me? You told me that for you, your sister and your mother sex was just a form of recreation like tennis or golf."

"Yes and that's true."

"If we started playing tennis together we'd have fun. We'd enjoy playing with each other, but don't you think that there are men in this world who would be more accomplished tennis partners for you?"

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers