Jackie and Artie Ch. 14

Story Info
The Beginning - Artie helps Jackie dress for her date.
7.2k words
4.28
35.1k
13
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers

This is the fourteenth episode in a series entitled "Jackie and Artie". If you have not read the previous thirteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Jackie and Artie" is a romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*

While the next morning was a Saturday, I didn't take the opportunity to sleep in. I was much too excited. I had a busy morning ahead of me and I had two young daughters who soon be up racing around the house in excited anticipation of their day with Grandma Connie.

At 6:15 I was in the shower. I smiled as I washed my plastic encased penis. My morning shower soirees with Rosie and her five friends were now part of the past.

By 6:30 I was shaved and dressed. Jackie and the girls were still asleep. I took the opportunity to complete a task. Thursday afternoon I'd hand washed the white lace baby doll nighty that Jackie had worn for me after she'd returned home from her first hotel session with Clayton Taylor. After I'd washed it I'd hung it up to dry in my basement bedroom, but I still hadn't ironed it. I wanted it to look nice when Jackie wore it for Mr. Clark so I hurried downstairs and quickly pressed it.

As soon as I was finished I carried the nightie upstairs and hung it in Jackie's closet. She was still asleep.

I had chores to do in the kitchen. As I crossed the living room, I could hear movement in the girl's bedroom. It was just after 7:00. Connie wouldn't be picking up the girls until 9:30 so they would need something to tide them over until they had their late breakfast at the IHOP. I set two bowls of cereal and milk and two small glasses of orange juice on the kitchen table.

I'd just finished making a pot of coffee for Jackie and me when the girls burst into kitchen. "Morning daddy." They were both still in their pajamas.

Picking both of them up at the same time, I gave them a tandem hug and then set them down again. "Grandma Connie won't be here for a couple of hours so I put out some cereal and juice for you."

Cassie said, "Okay daddy." Then she took her younger sister's hand and said; "Come on Moni, let's eat our cereal."

I was pouring a cup of coffee for myself when I heard Jackie behind me. "I definitely married the right man."

I turned. Jackie was standing in the dining room doorway. She was dressed in a navy blue cotton tee shirt and a pair of gray sweat pants. She still looked ravishing.

Smiling, I said; "Morning Jacqueline."

"Morning Cowboy."

In unison the girls called, "Morning mommy."

Jackie walked over to them and said; "How are my two darling daughters?"

Grinning, Monica said; "We're having two breakfasts today."

"Yes you are. You're very lucky."

Monica nodded and went back to her cereal.

Cassie asked, "Mommy can we color while we eat our cereal?"

"I can't think of any reason you shouldn't. Are you going to color in your 'Madagascar' books?"

"Yes."

"Go get them."

The girls got up and raced out of the kitchen.

As soon as they were gone Jackie turned and sauntered over to me. I'd just poured a cup of coffee for her. I handed it to her. She took a sip and said; "You seem to have things well in hand this morning."

Shrugging, I answered; "Just your normal Saturday."

Jackie whispered; "Until my guest arrives, then I expect it will become an extraordinary Saturday."

"Are you excited?"

"Very, aren't you?"

"It's all I can think about."

"It's going to be a fun day. By the way, thank you for washing and ironing my nightie. It will be appreciated."

Grinning, I said; "By all three of us."

"Really?"

I nodded. "I keep imagining you dressed in that nightie kissing Mr. Clark."

"Does that image excite you?"

"Very much."

"Good, because you're actually going to see it happen today." Jackie reached over and gently caressed my caged penis. "Of course all you'll be allowed to do is listen and watch, but that's okay with you, isn't it cuckboy. You like to listen and watch"

"Yes ma'am, I do." Jackie and I were both smiling.

We heard the girls racing back through the living room. Realizing that our private moment was about to end I quickly asked, "Do you want me to take care of the girls while you start getting ready for your date?"

Jackie shook her head. "No, it's just Ron. Mom and the girls will be gone by 10:00; Ron's not going to get here until 11:00. An hour will be more than enough time to get ready." Jackie smiled. "Especially if you help."

"Will you let me help?"

"You are my servant. I expect you to help."

Bowing politely, I said; "Jacqueline, I am at your service."

The girls walked back into the kitchen carrying coloring books and crayons. As they set them on the kitchen table, Jackie whispered; "Artie, I'd like to sit with the girls for a little while. I haven't spent much time with them this week.

"I think that's a good idea. It will also give me a chance to get a few household chores done."

"Artie, do we have any beer in the refrigerator?"

"We have a full six pack. We also have some ham and cheese. If you and your visitor get hungry I can make sandwiches for you."

Jackie kissed my cheek and whispered; "Thanks, you really are a wonderful servant." And then she joined the girls at the kitchen table.

I glanced at the clock. It was 8:30. Connie would be here in an hour and Ron Clark was due to arrive in two and a half hours. Saturday was the day I generally did the laundry; so I gathered all the dirty clothes from the upstairs bedrooms and carried them to the laundry room in the basement.

While I was sorting them into washer loads the telephone rang. I heard Jackie walk across the kitchen to answer it, so I continued sorting clothes.

I was putting a load of whites into the washer when Jackie called down the stairs; "Artie, it's Nattie she wants to talk to you."

Eager to hear about Nattie's evening with Milton Craig I hurried into my basement bedroom and picked up the telephone. "Hello?"

"Artie?"

"Hi Nattie, are you in Albany?"

"Yes, I got here at suppertime yesterday. Miltie picked me up at the airport. I took him out to dinner. Albany is a beautiful city. It's filled with interesting old buildings and the state capitol is amazing."

"I'm still here too. I want to hear every detail. How was your dinner date?" It was Jackie. She was still on the kitchen telephone.

"It was wonderful. The food was excellent and we talked for hours. Miltie and I have a lot of common interests. That's one of the reasons we became good friends so quickly."

I said, "That's a good basis for a relationship."

"It is. Artie I'm already in love with him again."

Jackie asked, "Where did you stay last night?"

"At his apartment."

"Did you let him fuck you?"

"Jackie, I'm your sister. Of course I did."

I smiled.

Jackie said; "You're right, that was a silly question. How was he?"

"It's like you an Artie. He has a tiny dick and he cums quickly; but I love him, so that makes it wonderful. I also taught him to eat my pussy and he loves to lick my ass. I had about a million orgasms last night."

Jackie laughed. "That's a lot."

I asked, "Where's Miltie now?"

"He's sitting right next to me. Would you like to talk to him?"

"If you wouldn't mind, I would like that."

"I wouldn't mind at all and I know he wants to talk to you."

There was a pause and then Miltie said; "Hi Artie, I really want to thank you for what you did. Last night was the best night of my entire life."

"I'm glad I could help. Miltie, have you talked about everything?"

"You mean the fantasy stuff."

"If you're going to be with Natalie I don't think much of it will be a fantasy."

"I know, last night she made me get down on my knees and beg to be her slave."

"Did you do it?"

"Yes."

"How did you feel about that?"

"I don't think I've ever been as excited as I was at that moment."

"Did you talk about other men?"

"Artie, I know Natalie is going to cuckold me. I want her to do it. Tonight we're going to go to a local dance club. We're going to sit at a table together, but she's going to flirt and dance with other guys."

"Do you think other guys will actually ask Natalie to dance if you're sitting at the table with her?"

"I wondered about that too, but Natalie told me they will if she sends out the right signals."

"Is she actually going to hook up with one of the guys?"

There was a pause and then Natalie was on the telephone. "No Artie I'm not. I'm here to spend the weekend with Miltie. I'm not going to waste any of it letting some stranger fuck me in a hotel room. Miltie is coming to see me next weekend and I was thinking that I might get one of the guys from the sex club to come over to my house and fuck me while Miltie watches."

"Is he ready for that?"

"He's nodding his head, yes; so I guess he is. Hey mom told me that you're party is still on for today. Are you two excited?"

Jackie said, "Damn right we are. Artie even washed and ironed my white lace nightie for the occasion."

"Good boy Artie, an obedient cuckold should do everything he can to make sure his wife's boyfriend has a good time when he comes over for a party."

I smiled.

Jackie said, "Last night we spent a lot of time talking about today. I think we have a pretty good plan."

Nattie asked, "Artie are you still a little nervous?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Just remember that you're the only man Jackie loves."

"I think he's okay with that, it's Ron he's worried about."

"I'm sure you'll be able to keep him under control."

"I'm sure I will too, but this is Artie's first time. He's still nervous about it."

"That's really not hard to understand. This isn't just some guy from a club. Ron is your regular fuck buddy."

"Actually we're using the term, boyfriend now."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"That is hot, but that probably makes him even more nervous. Artie honey, you're still the only man Jackie will ever love and the fact that she knows Ron so well should make it even easier for her to control him."

"That's right, if he's rude to you he's history and I'm going to make sure he knows that."

I said, "Don't worry, I know that and I'm actually not all that nervous anymore. I think it's going to be fun."

Nattie said; "That's the spirit Artie, it is going to be fun. Just relax and enjoy yourself. Today you're actually going to live one of those cuckold stories you showed us."

"Thanks Natalie, that's a good way to look at it. Don't worry; I'm going to have a good time."

"That's good Artie. Hey, I have to go. Miltie and I are going to take a drive down the Hudson River valley. He told me that it's incredibly beautiful. You two have fun today."

Jackie said, "Enjoy your drive and have fun at the club tonight. Call me Monday. I'll want to hear everything about your weekend."

"And I'll want to hear everything about your date today."

"Bye Nattie, tell Miltie good bye too."

"I will. Bye Jackie, bye Artie."

"Bye Natalie, have a good rest of the weekend."

"I will." Nattie hung up. Jackie and I did too." Jackie enjoyed expensive lingerie. It was all attractive and very sexy, but it had to be hand washed. That was my next project.

I was rinsing Jackie's panties when I heard the girls yell, "Grandma." Connie was here. After quickly hanging the panties on the drying rack I went upstairs to say hello.

When I entered the kitchen Jackie, Connie and the girls were seated at the table. The girls were now dressed and ready to go with Connie. Jackie and Connie were paging through the two "Madagascar" coloring books. While they were doing that Cassie and Monica were both carrying on a running narrative about what they were looking at.

For a second I stood in the doorway and watched. In the complex, high stress world we're all forced to negotiate it's rare to encounter unfettered happiness. At that moment it was occurring in front of me.

Cassie was the first to notice me standing there. "Daddy come look at our coloring books. We know all the animals."

Monica turned. When she saw me she exclaimed, "Grandma's taking us to the movie."

Smiling I said, "Yes she is and since you know all the animals it will be even more fun for you."

Both girls nodded.

Jackie and Connie stood up. Jackie said to the girls; "Cassie, Monica it's time to leave. I want you both to go potty right now."

Cassie said, "Okay mommy." Turning to her sister, she said; "Come on Moni, let's go." The girls raced out of the kitchen. Both of them were giggling.

After they were gone Jackie and Connie walked over to me. Connie said; "Hi cowboy, how ya doin this morning?"

"I'm okay Constance."

"Are you a little nervous?"

I paused to consider Connie's question. After a moment I said; "I think I'm more anxious than nervous."

"That word has several meanings cowboy."

"Yes it does and I think I'm feeling all of them."

Jackie and Connie both smiled. Connie said; "Relax and have fun today. I know my daughter. She'll keep things under control."

"I believe she will too."

Jackie said, "You're trying to keep busy right now, aren't you."

"Yes I am."

Connie asked, "What are you doing in the basement?"

Shrugging, I said; "The laundry, I just finished hand washing Jacqueline's lingerie."

Connie looked at me for a second and then she turned to her daughter. "Jackie honey, you treat this man right. You don't want to lose him. He is the perfect husband for you."

"I know that mom. In fact Artie and I had a long talk about that last night."

"Constance, you don't have to worry. Jacqueline is stuck with me. You see she's also the perfect wife for me. We were destined to be together."

Reaching out, Connie grabbed my wrist and held it firmly in her hand. "Promise me you'll remember that today."

"I will."

"Jackie's friend is a casual playmate and nothing more."

"Mom, we talked about that last night too. I think Artie understands that."

Connie looked at me.

Nodding, I said; "I do."

"I hope so, because for Nattie, Jackie and me this really is nothing more than recreation."

"I know that Constance."

"Good. By the way, thank you again for what you did for Nattie. She called me this morning. She was absolutely giddy with happiness."

Jackie said, "She called us just before you got here. I agree with you. She did seem genuinely happy."

At that moment the girls raced back into the kitchen and ran directly to Connie. Cassie said; "Grandma, we're ready to go."

Connie released my wrist and put an arm around each of the girls. "Okay, let's go have some breakfast."

As they turned to leave Jackie said; "Girls be good today. Listen to your grandmother."

Cassie called back, "Don't worry mommy, we're always good." And then they disappeared out the door.

As soon as they were gone Jackie and I both looked up at the clock on the wall. It was five minutes after ten. Taking my hand, Jackie said; "Come on Cucky, my boyfriend will be here in less than an hour. It's time for me to start getting ready." Once we were inside Jackie's bedroom she let go of my hand and said; "Undress me."

I quickly pulled her tee shirt over her head and then I untied her gray sweat pants and pulled them down to her ankles. Jackie hadn't bothered to put on panties. As I kneeled to help her step out of the sweat pants I couldn't help staring at her smoothly shaved cunt.

Jackie noticed. "Cucky, today my body is available to Ron, but not to you. Because you're my servant it's necessary for you to see me naked, but staring is impolite."

Feeling unbelievably submissive, I answered; "Yes Ms. Jacqueline, I understand. Please forgive me, it won't happen again."

"Cucky, remember what I told you last night. A good servant can peek but he shouldn't get caught staring."

"Yes ma'am, I'll remember that."

"That's a good boy; now take care of my things. When you're finished I want you to take off your clothes, go into my bathroom and prepare my shower. Come and get me when the water is at the proper temperature."

Jackie lay down on her bed, closed her eyes and waited. After depositing her tee shirt and sweat pants in the dirty clothes basket, I undressed and then I hurried into her bathroom and turned on her shower.

As soon as I had the water adjusted to the proper temperature I stepped into Jackie's bedroom and announced, "Ma'am your shower is ready."

Jackie stood up. As she followed me into her bathroom she said; "Very good cucky."

For a submissive cuckold husband bathing his wife is always an exciting activity. When the bath or shower is part of her preparation for a date with another man that excitement is magnified tenfold.

I gave Jackie a thorough bath, but realizing that time was at a premium I worked quickly. When I was finished Jackie stepped out of the tub and waited while I dried her with a large bath towel.

Once that was done Jackie said, "Clean up in here. When you're finished join me in my bedroom."

"Yes ma'am."

I quickly rinsed the tub, dried myself and hung the towels up to dry. As soon as I was finished I joined Jackie. She was already seated at her makeup table applying eye shadow.

Without turning around, Jackie said; "Cucky, brush my hair."

I was actually quite adept at brushing Jackie's hair. I'd started doing it while we were still in college. Smiling as I realized that this was one of our first dominant submissive acts, I picked up Jackie's brush and began making the long smooth strokes she enjoyed so much.

Finished with her eye shadow, Jackie began applying mascara to her eye lashes. As I watched her I realized that she was applying a great deal more eye makeup then she normally wears.

I commented. "Mr. Clark must enjoy eye makeup."

Jackie smiled. "You noticed."

"Yes ma'am, you're putting it on much heavier than usual."

"Ron gets excited when I look like a slut."

"I'll bet that excites you too."

"It does cucky, it really does."

"What perfume are you going to wear for him?"

Jackie sighed. "I wish I could wear perfume, but I can't."

"Why not?"

"It's not worth the risk. Ron's married. Wives are quite adept at detecting the presence of another woman's perfume."

Finished with her eyes, Jackie started applying her lipstick.

"I imagine you have to be careful with lipstick too."

"I use lip gloss, it doesn't smear nearly as much as lipstick. I still have to be careful. We try to get Ron's shirt off as quickly as possible and when we're finished I always check him over for any stray marks."

"Dating married men has its complications."

"Yes, but the advantages far outweigh those complications."

"Yes, I suppose they do."

Handing me a small white scrunchie with a tiny bow attached to it, Jackie said; "Pull my hair back into a ponytail. Fasten it with this scrunchie."

This was also something I'd done many times for Jackie. I pulled her hair back into a ponytail, slipped the scrunchie onto it and adjusted the bow so it was on top. Once I was finished I said, "I like it when you wear your hair in a ponytail."

"I know you do."

"Does Mr. Clark like it too?"

"Cucky, he loves it."

"Today you're doing this for him, aren't you?"

Jackie turned and looked at me. "Yes Artie, I am. Baby this is his day. Everything I do today will be for him. Are you going to be okay with that?"

Smiling, I said; "I'm not only okay with it, it excites me."

"I was hoping it would." Jackie stood up. As she walked over to her full length mirror, she said; "Be a good boy and bring me the nighty and my white marabou slippers."

I hurried into Jackie's closet, removed the nighty from its hanger and looked around for the slippers. While I wasn't exactly certain what marabou slippers looked like I spotted a pair of white open toed slippers with a plume of feathers adorning the top. They were lying on the floor in the corner of the closet. I picked them up. They had at least four inch heels. Assuming that these were the marabou slippers I brought both them and the nighty out to Jackie.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers
12