Jackie and Rhonda

Story Info
Sometimes secrets are only half the truth.
3.3k words
4.18
51.9k
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 09/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie and Rhonda were upstairs to change into their swim suits when they heard noises coming from Rhonda's older brother Bill's bedroom. They both stopped to listen as this was obviously not just the television. There were people going at it, and it sounded like a group. As one girl started screaming for Bill to "pound her pussy" Rhonda pushed the door open. Both girls were shocked (and maybe a little disappointed) to find an empty room. They saw the noises were coming from the desk where Bill had his computer set up. The big 27" monitor was on four way split screen and the scenes told the whole story.

In one picture you could see the basement den from the back of the room. From behind, they could see the two recliners leaning back with two guys jerking off while watching the big screen television. On the big screen was a dvd or tape of Bill screwing his ex-girlfriend in that same den. There were also two other couples fucking and sucking at some point in the past supplying the noises they had heard. The other three sections of screen focused on the two guys jerking off. One was obviously Bill, but the face on the other was poorly cropped out. This close, the noise from the big screen was accentuated by the grunting of Bill and his companion.

Jackie was enthralled. Both of these guys were hung. At one point Bill was sliding both hands up and down his cock and the head was still poking out on top. Bill was a swimmer at the uni and kept his body shaved for competition. She was surprised to find that he shaved down there as well. His friend was not quite as large, but two sections of the monitor, while not showing his face, were focused on his jerking off.

Over the the voices on the tv they suddenly heard the second guy, "Bill, I'm cumming... Oh god, oh my god..." and Jackie and Rhonda both knew at once who the second guy was, Rhonda and Bill's little brother Bobby.

"Hold up Bobby, slow down... this is not a race. Ease off. Jerking off is better if you make it last longer." Bobby, while 18, must have been a relative novice at masturbation.

"I can't believe Bill has this on his computer. I'll bet they are down there right now. What does he think he's doing?" Rhonda asked her friend.

"It looks like he's recording this like he did the orgy they're watching," Jackie said after looking over the set up. Jackie subconciously rubbed her legs together, "It would be neat to have a copy of this one myself."

"Well, I am going to stop this right now! If anyone ever saw this Bobby would be devastated."

"Wait just a second, I have an idea." Jackie had always had a crush on Bill and the idea of watching this live had gotten her a little excited. To think that Rhonda wanted to stop this before she could get some action was lame. She pulled her sweatshirt off and put on her bikini top. She shuddered at the stimulation as her nipples were already hard and pointy.

"What are you going to do?"

"You know I have always wanted to get with Bill. Now's my chance. And, I get a copy of it to watch over and over again as well."

"What about Bobby?"

"I think he will be coming upstairs any minute now. You can show him what your big brother has been doing but just make sure he does not destroy the recording. I want it for myself."

Jackie pulled off her silk running shorts and panties and looked down. "Good thing I shaved today for my screen debut..."

"Slut!" Rhonda kidded her best friend. "Don't wear the bikini bottoms. Leave your panties off and put these silk shorts on. My white ones will show better than your black ones. If you really want to do this the best angles are on Bobby's chair so make sure you smile for the camera. I'll pull the dvd recording when you are done. Have fun."

They had not been paying attention to the screen for a few minutes and both looked back to see the current action. Bobby was getting close again and it looked like Bill was not going to be able to stop him this time. Jackie ran out of the room and down the stairs. As she neared the bottom of the stairs to the basement she slowed down. She could here the television orgy and Bill giving instructions to Bobby. She pushed the door open and moved behind the two recliners.

"Use your other hand and rub the head," Bill was telling Bobby.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming this time!!! Oh Gawwwwwd!!"

Jackie decided to jump right in, "That looks like fun!" And she grabbed Bobby's right hand helping him jerk off while he tried to jump out of his seat. At the same time his balls boiled over and he started shooting and shooting and shooting. Bill looked on in silence. Bobby was still screaming in both ecstasy and shock. He looked around and found his clothes and dashed for the open door. "I was right, that was fun. Wonder what I can do next, or rather, who?" Bill just sat there smiling.

Jackie sat on the arm of the chair formerly occupied by Bobby. "The girls in the video seem to be having a good time. Are they good actresses or are you just that good?"

"I'm good alright. In fact some people think I am better than good. Why don't you come over here and give it a try?"

"I don't know... Helping your brother shoot his wad is one thing, but cramming that monster in my virgin pussy is something else. It would take some convincing..."

"You're still a virgin? I don't believe it."

"Just because I know how to finish a guy off does not mean I have had sex and you know it. Your sister and I agreed a long time ago to not do anything stupid like those sluts in your video there. Besides I don't know if that monster would even fit."

"See what's happening right now?" Bill was pointing to the screen as his alter ego was in a 69 with a hot red head she knew from school. "She is a virgin for the next five minutes of this film. I made sure she was ready before sticking my cock up her tight hole. I can do the same for you. Come sit here and watch it with me. When you are ready we can do the same thing."

Jackie slid into the recliner with the still naked Bill. He immediately started kissing her neck and massaging her ass. He took his hand off his cock and put hers on it instead. She got the idea and started jerking him off, following the instructions he had given to his brother. The girl on the screen was going nuts as Bill's tongue moved in and out of her wet folds and over her protruding clit. On screen he worked a finger in and then two. She wished he would do the same to her. Bill slid his hand into Jackie's silk shorts and discovered that not only was she not wearing panties, but that she was already wet with anticipation. Jackie had started rubbing his cock head with her other hand and when he discovered her bald pussy he was shocked into shooting his load.

"UH-OH!!!" Jackie giggled.

"Not to worry, that was just the preliminary. I had been working up to that for a while. Besdies, with you sucking my cock I'll be ready again in no time."

"Who said anything about sucking your dick? I was willing to fuck you, but sucking cock is not in my repertoire."

"Come on, a short 69 session and I'll be ready to go. Besides it's not like I am going to cum in your mouth." At least, not this time. "Here, move your legs up here. You can start with more hand action. That might get me going enough anyways. If you want, you can always start licking. I, on the other hand, have to start eating this pretty pussy."

Jackie turned her body around and found herself face to cock. She knelt there for a minute just looking at it. It was not nearly as impressive waiting to be brought back to life. Suddenly she felt Bill licking up her right thigh. She began fondling his ball sac and rubbing his flacid penis. Bill's tongue went up her other thigh and she shivered. His fingers parted her labia and his next lick went straight to her clit. Already excited she nearly jumped out of her skin. She had to have his cock inside her and if that meant sucking it for a minute or two, so be it. She looked straight ahead to where she knew the camera was, smiled and then she put the head of his penis in her mouth. It tasted salty and yet sweet with his cum from his previous explosion was all over. Once again Bill licked her button and her jump forward put the rest of his dick in her mouth. She sucked like a vaccuum cleaner and was rewarded by the snake starting to become straighter. Her second reward was Bill's tongue being joined by a finger in her pussy. With Bill's growing cock in her mouth, she looked up to the screen to see the red head straddling Bill's waist. She did not know how long she could wait for that.

Bobby was running up the stairs. Rhonda had watched as Jackie's two quick jerks had sent her younger brother spasming in ecstasy. He had his clothes in front covering his dick, but she got a good look at his ass as he rushed by. She had to tell him what was going on, but that could wait for him to get dressed. She looked back to the computer screen and saw her best friend lay down in the recliner with her older brother. Not much was happening so she went and knocked on Bobby's door.

"Go away!"

"I really need to talk to you for a minute."

"I don't need to talk to you! Were you watching when your friend came downstairs?"

How did he know? Did he know what was going on with Bill? She pushed his door open to find him stretched out on his bed wearing warm up pants and a t-shirt.

"Sort of."

"What do you mean, sort of? You were watching or you weren't. You and Jackie must have really been enjoying yourselves. Why didn't you come in too? How did you get out of the hallway so fast? I came out of there pretty fast." Obviously Bobby thought the girls were watching from the stairs when Jackie joined in. He did not know about the cameras either.

"Bill has been recording the two of you. He must have put some cameras downstairs and he has them run to his computer to record everything. Jackie and I heard the noises from his room and we broke in there expecting to find him screwing. Instead we found the video set up. Before I knew what was happening she was running downstairs to join the two of you. Heck, you might have gotten lucky if you had stayed." In the time it took her to explain Bobby had gotten up and was moving towards the door.

"Oh my god," Bobby was looking at the computer set up.

"You say that alot."

"Shut up! I have to get rid of this."

"WAIT! Look, Jackie is getting ready to have her cherry broken and she wants a copy of it. We can erase the first part of it with you, but she wants the part with her, please?"

Bobby was looking at the screen just in time for Jackie to smile for the camera. He could see her tentatively playing with his brother's now limp dick. Then she put it in her mouth. He immediately felt a stirring in his warm ups. He started playing with the mouse and discovered he could change the angle and zoom. He took the image from behind and closed in. It was high enough to see his brother fingering and licking Jackie's pussy. His cock continued to grow in response.

Bill reached up and unhooked Jackie's bikini top releasing her tits. They were large enough that they shook when she shivered even if they were not melon sized. He reached out and pinched a nipple. He was about ready thanks to Jackie's tongue and sucking. She was about ready too. He sat the recliner back up a little and pushed Jackie's ass down while she stood up on her knees. He knew it would not take much more to send her over as she had been having mini tremors for a while. From behind he grabbed both tits and squeezed them rolling the nipples between his fingers. He stretched up and nibbled her neck causing her to sit lower. He felt her pussy slide over his now re-engorged cock.

"Ok, I'll line it up and you slide down as far as you can."

She could feel his cock between the lips of her pussy. She reached down and touched her own clit sending shivers through her body. Once again she looked to where the camera was and smiled. She lowered herself onto the waiting cock.

"Oh, oh my god, it's so big. I don't know about this..."

"That's why we're going to take it slow. C'mon now, a little lower. there you go." He felt her maidenhead. "Okay ease up a little then back down again. How does that feel?"

"Oh, so good. You are filling me up and I am not even going yet. I can feel pressure right there. You are going to have to do it..."

"Are you sure? You're ready?" She nodded and moaned. "Lift up one more time and then start sliding down again." As she was on her way down he popped the chair the rest of the way up and lifted his ass of the seat breaking her barrier.

"OH MY!!!" This from Rhonda as she pushed instictively touched herself while watching the show.

"OH MY!!!" This from Bobby as the erection in his warm ups stretched them to new heights. He zoomed in from the front as his brother's cock buried itself deep into Jackie's pussy.

"OH YESSS!!!" This from Bill as he felt his cock swallowed by the tightest pussy since the red head.

"OHHHHHH!!!" This from Jackie as the brief pain subsided into a growing fullness. She leaned back waiting for the rest... She felt her fingers pushed away by one of bill's hands as he started massaging her clit.

"Start lifting again and keep coming back down. Go slow at first to get acclimated."

"Can I keep a copy of this too?" Bobby was obviously excited by what was going on.

"I think that can be arranged, but we need to make sure this does not happen again. I think ruining his computer is probably a good start."

"Ok, but can we wait until its over first?"

"Yes, but let's do both at the same time. I think I have the perfect thing to hurt his computer. Stand up."

As Bobby stood up from the computer he did not take his eyes off the screen. Jackie was riding Bill's pole faster and faster. Bobby's dick was leaking pre-cum staining the front of his pants. Suddenly his dick sprang free as Rhonda pulled his pants down from behind.

"What are you doing!?!"

"Nothing serious, just getting ready to hose the computer with your cum." She reached around and grabbed his cock. She knew it was wrong, but what her brother had done earlier was by far worse. She started rubbing up and down his cock while feeling his balls from between his legs. She knew he would not last long and he didn't. He spurted onto the keyboard. He hit the screen. Again, she aimed at their brother's keyboard.

That was when the IM popped up on the screen.

"Man, this is the greatest yet. We are getting more hits than ever. Keep it up"

"OH MY GAWD!!! I thought you said he was just recording this."

"That's what Jackie said. You mean he's not?"

"Hold on." He wiped some cum off the mouse and shrunk the screen. "Oh my god... Yes, this is being recorded, but its also going out live to three different porn sites." He sunk down in the chair.

"Oh no! I have to get her out of there!!! Pull the disk and shut down the computer. Then throw the damned thing out the window! I'll be back in a minute with Jackie."

It was Rhonda's turn to run down the stairs. She took them two at a time.

Jackie was amazed. She always heard the first time would be painful and no fun. The pain had been fleeting and the orgasms had begun before the fucking. Now, she was heading towards the biggest one yet. She was bouncing up and down non-stop. Bill was punishing her pussy from below and mangling her right tit. He was rubbing her clit with his other hand and biting wherever he could get a hold. And she was enjoying it all.

"Oh GAWD!!! OH GAWDDDD!!!! OHHHHH GAWWWDDDD!" And with that she collapsed in his lap.

"We're not done yet!" Bill stood up with Jackie still impaled on his erection. He bent her over the other recliner giving a great view to the cameras. And he started pounding her. All the way in! All the way out. Back in to the hilt, his balls slapping her pussy! Back out again and all the way in.

She felt another orgasm coming. This was going to be too much! Suddenly the door burst open and there was Rhonda.

"Get off her you ass!!!"

"No, wait I'm cumming again. Just another second," Jackie was panting to let him continue.

"Get out of here or you'll be next!"

"C'mon Jackie, you don't understand. He wasn't just recording this was going out live over the internet!!!"

Jackie was trying to understand but her latest orgasm was taking over. Bill was pounding her even harder yelling that he was going to come as well. Finally there was nothing she could do but wait for her friend and her ass hole brother to finish. And finish they did. Both were screaming until apparently Jackie passed out. Bill pulled out and shot the mother load across her ass, her back, the chair, and everywhere else. There was a crash outside the basement window and they looked up to see what was going on.

Bill ran to the window and looked out to see the rubble of his $8000 computer and giant flat screen monitor set up. He grabbed his clothes and headed for the door. Rhonda helped the recovering Jackie to her feet and put on her bikini top and silk shorts. Instead of going to her room they headed towards the front door where they picked up their purses and headed to Rhonda's car. Bobby was in the back seat holding up the dvd.

Outside Jackie started to come around. "My god, that was amazing... Why did you bust in on us like that?"

From the upstairs window they could hear Bill yelling in frustration. He leaned out of the window and seeing the computer started cussing. Seeing the girls he got even worse, "Rhonda you better never bring that slut around here again. In fact you might want to consider a new place to live yourself. If I get my hands on you and Bobby..."

"You already got your hands on Bobby! We got the dvd! You might want to think it over while we decide if we want to call the cops."