Jackie and Rhonda Ch. 04

Story Info
Mini golf? You're kidding.
5.3k words
4.58
32.8k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 09/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby had indeed shared the dvd with his friends. He wouldn't let them make copies as he was still embarrassed by his own jerk off session. He got over that a little when Frank and Kevin pulled their cocks out and started wanking while his brother was fucking Jackie.

"My god she's hot. And she made you come with two strokes!"

"I would have lasted a lot longer than that."

"C'mon guys, I had been working on it for a while at that point and she shocked the hell out of me. Hell! Look, Bill didn't last too long either."

"Guess none of the men in your house are men." Kevin and Frank stopped laughing when Bobby threatened to pull the dvd out.

They looked at the other sections one by one. The first three were the different angles on the main room. The fourth was the one where Bobby's sister pulled a reach around hand job on him.

"Oh my god, that's your sister jacking you! That is so hot. I would love to see her naked."

"Watch it. That's my sister your talking about!"

"Yeah, and she's jerking you off!" Frank was in obviously entranced even if he was laughing.

"Shut up ass munch. You're the one that keeps talking about peeping on your sisters."

"Yeah, but your sister just made you shoot a wad all over the key board." Frank and Kevin were now laughing their asses off.

"Getting a hand job is better than doing it yourself."

"You would know better than us having done both today!"

"Fuck you guys!" Bobby pulled the disk out of the computer. Suddenly it did not seem so funny to Frank and Kevin who were still holding their hard dicks in their hands.

Kevin reached down as if to put his cock away but instead pulled his balls out too and buttoned his jeans at the top.

"Frank, are any of your sisters home?" Kevin wanted to know.

"You stay the hell away from my sisters!" but before he could stop him, Kevin ran into the hall way with his dick swinging free. Frank put up his cock and buttoned up before chasing after Kevin.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are..." Kevin started turning door knobs. It wasn't long before he got lucky and found a sister. "Hey Brenda," he said walking into the room with his erection pointing straight out. "I was wondering if you could give me a hand."

Brenda was reading and did not notice his erection immediately. She started to respond, "Sure, what do you need?" when the door burst open and there was Frank tackling Kevin.

"What the hell is going on?" Brenda wanted to know. Frank twisted Kevin's arm behind his back and started pulling him from the room.

"Hurry up, Brenda. I need your help now more than ever," and he thrust his hips out at her.

It was then she finally noticed his prick waving in the air, "You guys are sick. Get the fuck out of my room." Of course, she didn't take her eyes off the first dick she'd ever seen until her door closed. It might have been nice to feel it for a second, too, she thought to herself.

Frank turned Kevin around and pushed him towards the front door. They passed two more sisters who giggled at the sight of Kevin's wagging wand. Kevin couldn't help himself, "If you give me a hand I'll return the favor. C'mon girls..." Frank responded by putting more pressure on Kevin's arm.

"Open the door," Frank ordered Kevin.

"At least let me put my junk away."

"Nope, you thought it belonged out there where my sisters could see it. Well, maybe the rest of the neighbors should have that chance too." And with that he unbuttoned Kevin's pants again and watched as they fell to his knees. Then he unceremoniously pushed him onto the porch.

Kevin reached down to pull up his pants and looked up to see Frank's mom and his littlest sister coming up the path. Instead of trying to shove his engorged meat into his jockeys he tipped his baseball cap and said, "Good afternoon Mrs. Jackson. Lovely day for a stroll isn't it?"

Mrs. Jackson saw his predicament and covered her daughter's eyes before she could see it too. She laughed and said, "Don't get too much sun down there. Even a little sunburn there can be mighty painful." She led her blinded daughter up the steps and into the house.

"I don't know what the hells going on in here, but you're all grounded for a week."

A while later Jim, Jackie, and Rhonda came to the door. "I'm sorry, I've grounded everybody. I sent Bobby home an hour ago. I don't know what got into those kids, but parading in the front yard naked is not appropriate."

"Who?" All three chimed at once.

"No, I didn't catch Bobby, but when I got home Kevin was on the front porch with his entire package for the world to see. I'm still not sure what was going on, but I grounded everyone in my house. I will be calling parents tonight, count on it."

They left the porch. Rhonda was the first to speak, "If he left here on foot, he could have walked home in an hour. I don't know if he would chance going back though. He still thinks Bill wants to kill him."

"Let's try the DQ. It's on the way, and he likes to hang out there with his friends."

Sure enough, Bobby was sitting by himself eating the remains of a hot fudge sundae. "You know, you might be just as big a scum bag as our brother. Hand it over."

"What are you talking about Rhonda?"

"You know good and well what she's talking about. You have a disk with my sister on it and we want it back now!"

"Chill guys..." Jackie slid into the booth next to Bobby. She put her mouth next to his ear where the others couldn't hear what she was saying. "Did you and your friends enjoy watching the video? Did you imagine it was you while your brother fucked me?" She blew in his ear. "Would you like to be next?" She nibbled on his earlobe and her hand moved to his thigh, "Remember when I finished you off this morning?" And her hand moved up to his growing bulge. "That could be just the beginning..." She massaged his crotch and stuck her tongue in his mouth. His balls were boiling. His hips started to quake and when he put his tongue into her mouth she started sucking like there was no tomorrow.

"OHMeh ungh," Jackie felt his hips lift off the bench seat. The others watched as his eyes went wide and then he slumped back into his seat.

"Wow, hair trigger. Either that or my sister kisses better than you, Rhonda." She stomped on his foot causing him to yelp! "I warned you, unless you apologize we're done."

"When we get back to my place I'm going to give you the best apology ever." She turned back to Bobby, "But first, dear brother, give Jackie the disk. We saw you make a copy."

"Oh yeah, I guess you would have." He reached into a side pocket and pulled it out.

Jackie gave him a quick peck on the lips, "Good. Now that's settled. What about my offer? Want to be next?"

"You were serious? I thought you just wanted the disk back."

"Well, your brother came over and we had a long talk. We're thinking about giving him the disks back."

"What?! No way. You promised you would erase that part."

"And you were supposedly destroying it when you were making a copy. If it's so important to you, I think we can convince your brother that file can be deleted. You should know it's worth some bucks though. Especially if its followed up with you fucking me."

"You're kidding, right?" He looked from Jackie to Jim. "Your sister's yanking my chain?"

"No, she wants to fuck you not yank you, though that can probably be added as well. Your brother has a way we can all make thousands of dollars and have fun at the same time. And not only is it painless, its the easiest fucking job you'll ever have."

"What do you have to do with this?"

"I get your sister's cherry, just like Bill took Jackie's. You might be getting there second, but I doubt you'll notice. It will all be going on the hottest new amateur porn dvd ever. No sleazy old limp dicks fucking hot chicks, just us, and we're fucking the lovely and talented Jackie and Rhonda."

"He's hard again already." Jackie's hand was still in Bobby's lap. "I'm sure he can cum several times before we're done. Multiple cum shots! I can hardly wait!"

Some ice cream dripped from Bobby's spoon down his chin and Jackie licked it off. "That looks like fun, can I have some ice cream honey?" Jim asked Rhonda.

"Be careful or it will be the hot fudge I pour on you."

"Oh babe, you know I like it hot." Rhonda laughed at the repetition before she started kissing Jim all over. Eventually their mouths met and it looked like they were trying to swallow each other's tongue.

Jackie continued to massage Bobby's package, "Don't they look hot together. It's as if they were made for each other, too." She turned to face Bobby again and brushed their lips lightly together. Bobby took the hint and started kissing back. His hand made it up to her right breast when they heard a "Ahem!"

Both couples looked up to see the DQ manager staring them down. "We've been getting some complaints from some parents. I think it's time you took your activites elsewhere."

"No problem, sir," came from Rhonda, "but before we go, how much for a bunch of chocolate syrup and a couple of cans of whipped cream?"

The others laughed. "We don't sell that. We use it to make our desserts. Now why don't you get out of here?"

The friends all laughed and ran for the car. "Let's head for the house. I want to make a movie." Suddenly, Bobby was eager.

"I was serious about the whipped cream. We don't have any at home."

They all laughed again but in the end stopped at the grocery store before heading back to Bobby and Rhonda's home. Jackie used one of her new $100 bills to buy more than enough whipped cream and chocolate syrup. She also got some honey, and on a whim, made a stop in the fresh produce section. Fresh strawberries and grapes seemed appropriate but she took a pass on the large vegetables.

Rhonda drove them home with Jim sitting beside her. In the back seat, Jackie teased Bobby mercilessly feeding him grapes while making him keep his eyes closed. Finally she pulled her top off and put her nipple in his mouth instead. When he bit down she squealed so loud Rhonda nearly drove off the road. "Can't you two wait just a couple more minutes?" Jackie ignored Rhonda as she jumped onto Bobby's lap and drew his mouth to her waiting nipples.

True to her word, they arrived home minutes later. Jackie refused to put her top back on as they walked into the house. She enjoyed the cool breeze on her slobber coated nipples. They found Bill in the basement. He was setting up the camera he had used to film the orgy he and Bobby had been watching when this all started. They knew there were other cameras as well.

Jackie took control. "Ok, here's the plan. Bill, I need the number for your boss. Bobby and Jim need to see your recording program as well as all of the camera locations. You screw up and don't give us all of them and you won't live to make another movie. This can be good for all of us. Don't even think about screwing around."

Bill just stood there for a second looking at Jackies tits. Her nipples were sticking out like erasers. Finally he came to his senses. "His name's Chuck. Here's his number. He's hoping for your call. I'm really glad you decided to do this. I can hardly wait to get in your tight pussy again."

"Oh no! One more caveat. You are fucking no one. You are the cinematographer only. Your dick comes out of your pants and you get cut out completely. I'm fucking Bobby and Jim is popping your sister's cherry. We have some other ideas too but that can wait until after I talk to Chuck." She moved towards the stairs and looked back to blow him a kiss. She cupped her tits together taunting him one more time, "These could have been yours forever, you know. Too bad you blew it." She went upstairs to call Chuck.

Just as she had suspected, Bill had low balled her on the amount they had already gotten from Chuck as well as what he had promised for the dvd's return plus the next set. Not only that, Chuck had low balled Bill knowing he was an easy mark. Sitting there topless in the kitchen Jackie negotiated what she thought was a good deal. They would get extra anytime for going live (not that she had plans for a repeat perfmormance). Bobby and her brother would get a bonus for mutliple cum shots. He offered a bonus just because there were three virgins in the mix. The biggest offer was for her to do Jim or for Bobby to do Rhonda. Rhonda had jacked off Bobby earlier but she was not sure it would ever go beyond that one time impulse. Jackie could not see herself doing anything with her brother and Rhonda seemed ashamed of what had happened earlier as well. Whatever happened Chuck promised it would pay quite well.

The Parkers had a fax machine and Jackie had Chuck fax over the contracts. They agreed to hold off until the next night so Chuck could promote the event and get a bigger live crowd. He was dissappointed Bill would not be involved as his dick had become quite popular, but he was willing to admit with Bill manning the cameras the quality would be better. Chuck also guaranteed the dvd rights to the four of them with a small percentage for Bill.

Jackie ran down the stairs, her tits bouncing joyfully as she carried the waivers and contracts to her group. While she handed them out the guys assured her the cameras were on the up and up and there would be only one copy and it would be made there. Bill read through the contract quicker than the others astounded at what Jackie had been able to negotiate. When he got to his payoff his face went white. "That's all I'm getting?"

"Be happy I gave you that much. Look, four percent of the profits could be huge. We list you as director and camera operator. Think what this could do for your career in porn. You are about to shoot the hottest quartet in the business."

After everybody else had read through their contracts they signed. With a heavy defeated sigh, Bill signed too. Jackie collected the papers, "Okay, Chuck and I agreed to do this tomorrow night so he could get the word out. He is adding another server to handle the volume and he needs to talk to you about that, Bill. I'll be on the speaker phone with you so don't get any ideas. We also need to send him a compressed file of the two of us fucking after Bobby is jerked off as well as the one where Rhonda jerks Bobby off. That should cover the promotionals. He said he needs that as soon as the contracts are signed." She handed the grail disk to Bill. "Jim and Rhonda, have fun if you must, but save your energy for tomorrow night. Whatever you do, don't fuck. That bonus applies only if you are virgins when you go live. Bobby, I will see you in about thirty minutes so keep your hand out of your pants."

Bill sent the files to Chuck and turned to Jackie, "Done."

"Let's go upstairs and call Chuck." Instead of waiting for her return, Bobby followed, no longer trusting his older brother with Jackie. They had just reached the top of the stairs when the phone rang.

It was Chuck, "The files are no good to me without the contracts."

"Here they come now," and Jackie hit the send button on the fax machine. "Chuck, I have Bill here for you to explain what you need done." It was a bunch of technical mumbo jumbo to Jackie. She found it hard to pay attention as Bobby was reaching around cupping her tits. At the same time he was nibbling up and down the side of her neck.

Bobby looked up to see his brother's eyes boring holes in Jackies chest. "Keep you eyes to yourself and off my girlfriend."

"If you're going to be that way you might want to rethink making this movie tomorrow. After that I won't be the only one lusting after Jackie."

"I don't care about the strangers, just you." At some point the phone call had ended and the two brothers just stared at each other. "We shoot the movie and that's it. If you ever look at Jackie after that, I'll kill you."

Bill laughed it off and went downstairs to make some adjustments to the laptop. "You know, if not for Bill, you and I would not be here together right now. I appreciate you calling me your girlfriend and I hope we move in that direction. Right now, though, we need your brother to make this happen."

"I know, but you make me so happy. From the moment you touched my dick this morning I knew you were the one for me always. It was like a cosmic string stretched tight from you to me. The thought of him touching you repulses me."

"You will never have to worry about that. Even if we don't work out I would never let your brother get near me." She turned to him and drew his body closer. "I wish we could fuck right now. Unfortunately, there's a bounty on your cherry. How they'd know I don't know, but I'm not taking a chance on losing that bonus money. I have some ideas of what I'd like for us to do tomorrow. We could plan it out or just go with whatever comes naturally."

"I'll be cumming naturally... over and over. Let's just let it happen. You can always ask me or tell me what to do while the cameras are rolling. I might appear to not be a virgin if I know what moves to make. In the mean time, let's go downstairs and watch the orgy tape. I didn't get to see the end."

"I think everything came out all right." They laughed and headed downstairs hand in hand.

Bill was jealous and horny. Here was going to be his best film yet and he would not be in it. He looked around the den. Bobby was fingering his own latest conquest, Jackie, while Rhonda was nuzzling and kissing Jim. Both couple were watching his last full scale production on the big screen tv. This had truly been one hell of a day.

Both couples fell asleep in the recliners down stairs. They all woke around the same time and headed up for some breakfast. Bill was nowhere to be found. It would be hours before their performances so they decided to get cleaned up and hang out at the mall for a while. once there, Jim and Bobby decided to have a Tekken battle. The girls watched for a few rounds and decided to spend some more of the $500 Jackie had gotten.

"I know, let's get something to wear tonight," Rhonda loved to buy clothes.

"Still a clothes whore? You're not going to be in whatever you buy very long."

"Maybe, but I'd like something special for your brother. This is both of our first times." There was no Victoria's Secret in the mall, but there was a risque garment shoppe and the girls headed in that direction. An hour later Jackie had a pair of red silk pyjamas that barely covered her ass. Rhonda had a new black bra that supported from underneath but left her nipples exposed and a pair of matching panties that rode high on her hips.

The girls got some Chinese food and sat down in the food court. "Can Jim and I go first tonight? I am so horny right now. I can't believe I feel this way, but your brother has just lit a fire in me. It was all I could do last night to not fuck him."

"I thought you might want me to go with Bobby first on camera, but sure, whatever you want." They talked about the last twenty-four hours while they ate. When they finished Jackie was ready to go home. "Let's see if those guys have had enough games for the day."

Of course, they were still playing. Jackie and Rhonda walked up behind their matching partners and started rubbing against them. "Guess we can finish this some other time. You girls hungry?" In reply, the girls frowned at Bobby. "Guess we should have got off our asses for a few minutes, eh Jim? So, what are we doing now?"

"We still have a few hours... How about mini golf? It would be like you guys are actually taking us out on a date before we fuck your brains out. Too bad Bill's not around to get some footage. It might add to the video."

"We can always film it later. Let's go."

The mini golf was actually close by. Most of its business was at night during the summer as it was deemed too hot to play during the day. It was empty when they arrived. It was one of those huge complexes with three courses of hills and great structural designs. They decided to play couple vs couple. The guys took every opportunity to come up behind the girls to help them with their strokes. All four of them were getting excited. The girls seemed to need (or at least want) more help as the day went on. The first eighteen holes ended in a tie so they moved onto the second course.

12