Jackie and Rhonda Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's play tandem this time," Rhonda suggested.

"How do we do that?"

"Jackie and I have to ride around on your feet. If a foot hits the ground it adds a stroke."

Jim had an idea, "Let's make this more interesting. How about a friendly bet on this round? We'll score match play as well. The losing couple of any hole unbuttons a button." The girls looked at each other. They both had button up shirts, but the boys were wearing polos.

"And the overall losing male has to streak to the car," Jackie added.

Jim and Bobby shrugged to each other. They all agreed.

Jackie mounted in front of Bobby and he held onto her waist while Rhonda and Jim did the same. The couple moved off towards the first hole. Bobby already had a raging hard on and as it pressed into her butt it shocked Jackie. She slipped off both of Bobby's feet. Rhonda saw it, "That's two strokes! This is going to be easy."

Sure enough, Jackie and Bobby lost the first hole. Jackie pulled her shirt out from the waist and undid the bottom button.

"That's lame. C'mon Jackie let's see some cleavage!" Rhonda was egging her on.

"You're going to have to win another hole and I'll start from the top."

Jackie whispered into Bobby's ear, "Move up behind them before their next putt." Bobby waddled forward slowly holding onto Jackie's waist. When they got close enough Jackie goosed her brother which started a chain reaction, his hips shot forward, Rhonda swung wildly, and then she flew forward about three feet. "That's two shots for your feet, one for the swing, and two for out of bounds. You're right. This is easy."

"Dirty pool, eh? Well, two can play that game."

"Actually, it's dirty golf. And I like the dirty part anyway." They all laughed and Rhonda unsnapped her top button.

Both couples kept an eye out for the others as they played. After the first nine holes the overall score was tied but both team had lost two more individual holes. The girls were practically hanging out of their shirts. Each had just two buttons left.

On the next hole while Jim was holding Rhonda for their shot, Bobby reached up and pulled Jackie's shirt open knowing full well Jim was watching. Seeing his sister's breasts pop out caused him to shift a little and one of Rhonda's feet slipped adding a stroke. It proved to be the difference on the hole and Rhonda popped her second to last button.

The next hole was one of those difficult windmill shots and while Rhonda and Jim made it past the obstacle, Jackie could not get her timing down. Now, she too had only one button left and their team was losing by three strokes.

Hole twelve was a draw and they moved onto thirteen. "My lucky number!" Rhonda yelled just as Jackie started to swing forward. It was just enough to send the ball into the trap section. It took seven shots to recover, but Rhonda was done in two. Not only were they down two holes and eight shots, but Jackies breasts were swinging free as her shirt blew open in the breeze. "You know bro, if you lose another hole your pants are the next button. Try carrying Jackie with your pants around your ankles."

Jackie and Bobby won the next hole as Rhonda was still laughing so hard. It was just by one stroke so they trailed by seven. Fifteen and sixteen were draws. On seventeen Bobby was wiping away some sweat when his hand inadvertantly brushed Jackie's nipple. She shot and the ball went flying again. They lost the hole by two strokes and Bobby was challenged to keep his cargo shorts up as the moved to the final hole.

The last hole was up a six foot tall, 45 degree incline to a dip in the middle where the hole was. That was followed by a hump in the back where the ball would go if it was hit too hard and off target. Jackie lined up the shot and made a hole-in-one. She turned around and jumped up and down her tits bouncing wildly. At least they could not lose the last hole. Rhonda lined up knowing she just had to get the ball into the trench to win. She hit the ball too softly and it came rolling back down the hill. She tried again with the same result. Bobby sat down with Jackie on his lap laughing at his sister.

"In case you forgot mister, you're streaking to the car!" With that she sent a shot over the first hump, missing the hole and going beyond the second hump as well. Bobby's smile slid from his face and it turned bright red.

"Exactly what shot are you on right now?" Jackie wanted to know.

"Fourth shot coming up," Rhonda replied as Jim was climbing the incline. Rhonda's feet were slick with sweat by now and they slid to either side of Jim's feet. "Make that sixth." Jim stood back up and Rhonda put her feet in place. Jim took two steps before Rhonda slipped off again.

"That makes eight by my count." Jackie and Bobby laughed again.

Rhonda and Jim made it to the ball without any more problems. Unfortunately Rhonda was timid with her shot and the ball did not make it back up the back hump.

"Nine?!"

"Yes, nine."

The ninth made it up the hump and rimmed out of the hole. The tenth shot finally found its way into the hole. Rhonda and Jim disentangled themselves and sat down on the bench next to Jackie and Bobby. Jackie was tallying the final scores while Bobby reached in around kneading her breasts. "Let's see, Rhonda and Jim win match play. We win the stroke competition and Rhonda owes us another button."

Bobby and Jim looked at each other, "So, who streaks to the car? Nobody won."

"Actually, I think everybody won. But in this case you both lost. Bobby lost match play and Jim lost the stroke competition. I think you both streak to the car."

Rhonda chimed in, "I totally agree!"

Jim looked around. It was getting later and others were out on the courses now. "Why don't you two join us? It would be fun."

"C'mon, we'll go into the bathroom, strip, tie all of our clothes together. Then we can all run across the park, through the castle, and to the car."

Jackie looked at Rhonda, "I'll do it if you will."

"I don't know..."

"Come on Rhonda. In one hour I am going to fucking you live on the internet. If you can't do this, how could you do that?"

Jackie and Bobby went into the women's restroom to strip. Rhonda took Jim's hand and stood up. "Let's do it."

"Have I told you today how much you turn me on? How much I love you?"

"It never hurts to hear that."

Bobby and Jackie were already naked, groping each other's body as they kissed deeply. "Are you two going to join us?"

"We're right behind you."

Jackie and Bobby opened the door and started running. They heard random screams and cat calls from the crowd. Jim picked up the clothes and took Rhonda by the hand. "Everyone will be watching them. Let's walk for the first part." They moved out slowly and saw everyone turned towards the castle and the park entrance. The two future lovers barely caught sight of Jackie and Bobby as they reached the castle. Jackie was kicking her legs up behind her as she ran giving a show to the golfers. Once they were in the castle the golfers turned back to their games. A few even looked their way. Jim took Rhonda by the hand, "Time to run for it."

The air was filled with compliments and cat calls for them as well. Rhonda's lucious tits bounced all over as did Jim's growing erection. Girls were grabbing their boyfriends and covering their eyes. One girl went so far as to swing her boyfriend around make him grasp her tit and proceeded to suck his tongue into her mouth. Then they were at the castle. The cool air was like a freezer. The sweat on their bodies immediately chilled Rhonda's nipples making them pointy and hard. Suddenly, two security Barneys cut them off from the exit.

"One couple I can understand, but two? What do you kids think you're doing? This is a family park."

They found themselves on display. They were cut off from Jackie and Bobby by two Barneys and about thirty gawkers now. Suddenly from the back of the crowd came a shout, "LOOK, MORE!!!"

And more there were. It looked like twenty more couples came streaking off the mini golf course. The Barneys were distracted long enough for Jim and Rhonda to slip past them and to the exit. Jackie and Bobby were pulling up in the car as they came out.


"What happened?!"

"You are not going to believe it."

Suddenly the doors burst open and the other naked couples carrying their clothes came running out. Jackie put the car in gear and took off. The four of them were laughing the whole way home.

___________________________________

No more teasing. Next chapter it happens for Rhonda, Jim, and Bobby.

12