Jackie at Work

Story Info
Teasing Jackie in the office.
1k words
3.46
24.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JACKIE

Hi my name is Billy and I'm a cook at a nursing home. I'm a little round in the middle and don't do well with women. Now there is this coworker of mine her name is Jackie. She is funny, smart, flirty, beautiful, and genuinely a great person to talk to. Now I like Jackie she has an ass you really just want to hold next to your face and after memorizing it. You want to bite it hard to make sure there is a mark and every man that sees her ass after you knows that it's that good. So any how my thoughts of trying to get with Jackie never really left my head until one night we were snowed in at work. We had talked in the poorly lit dining room flirted a little bit and I almost got her to let me touch that amazing ass. So as such happens work gets in the way life moves on but we still flirt she has sent me some very nice pictures of this ass. This story however is fiction. Her office is up front and next to the administrator. I have this idea of how she and I could have fun in there one day if conditions were right. The conditions would be if the administrator was off and i was off and it is late say 5 o'clock in the afternoon. Now to start the story.

Walking in to Jackie's office. I look and see she is getting ready to leave for her weekend without kids.

"Hey honey what you doing?" I ask kind of dumb.

"Oh just getting ready to get out of here. I got a lot done with Peggy gone all week." she says all excited.

"Well that's good honey any plans for this weekend?"

"No I was going to go home and mess around on the computer for a bit." she says as she closes the blinds to her office.

"Really." I say shutting the door and swiftly locking it. She walks over to the little table to grab her purse. I cross the room silently and grab her waist from behind. Drawing her into me I thrust into her amazing ass to let her feel my erection.

"Hmm someone is excited now we can't do this here..." she trails off as I kiss her neck. Her hand comes up and grabs my head.

"Billy what if someone comes in we could get in a lot of trouble." she says not moving from me just voicing a concern.

"Honey I locked the door." as I say this I slide my hands around and squeeze her ass hard. She moans in return.

"Well we can't do much here without someone finding out." she says thrusting her ass into me.

"Oh I intend to keep you here for only a little longer. Now be a good girl and take off your shirt." I say as a teasing order. Ever the one to please she lifts her shirt to reveal a nice set of pale white tits that I don't hesitate i spin her around and start kissing the top of them like a man possessed.

"Oh Billy if you keep this up were going to get in trouble."

I don't stop I start kneading her ass some more and lift her up. Her legs wrap around my waist and I pin her back to the wall. The force of which causes my very hard dick to slide along her wetting slit.

"Ok we can go to your house but you can't fuck me here." She pants the stimulation obviously getting to her.

"I have no intention of fucking you today I want to merely get you aroused." I say kissing my way up to her neck. Then her ear. Then to her lips that look so inviting. She doesn't stop me she kisses me hard our tongues entwine in a duel to see which of us will give out first. Her passion trumps me and I break for air only to see the want that is now clearly driving her thoughts towards sex.

"So you just want to get me worked up and leave me that mean." she says running her hand down my chest and pinching my nipple.

"Yes and I seem to be doing well." I say thrusting into her.

"I hate to admit it but yes you are indeed."

I bring a hand around and grab her wrist I direct her hand to in between our bodies. She wraps her hand around my cock and starts rubbing my through my jeans I stop her and direct her hand to her own pussy.

"Mmmmm you want me to play with it huh. It would be easier without these slacks in the way." she moans in between kisses.

"Yes but then I would have a better chance of fucking you and were almost out of time."

"Out of time?"

"Yes you need to be off the clock by six and I have 15 mines with you. So if you want to cum you better start rubbing." with this I dip my head down and pull her bra out. I flick her nipple with my tongue then suck it hard into my mouth.

She lunges forward to bite onto my neck as to not moan to loud. I start swirling my tongue around her nipple sucking it softly then hard watching as it grows and becomes more and more sensitive.

"Uh Billy I can't cum at work we got to stop this It wouldn't be right." she says her hand never stopping the work it begun.

"Just cum for me honey. that's right let yourself go." and with that I spank her right ass cheek then bite her nipple. She latches on to my shoulder almost drawing blood as she tries to hold in her moan.

I hold her till she catches her breath. Letting her down to stand on unstable legs me help her get dressed and gather her things. Before we open the door I give her a small kiss then tell her to go to her car I will clock her out. She does as suggested and leaves. This is going to be a great start to a fun beginning.