Jackie Barnes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qdata
qdata
353 Followers

Sitting back on my haunches again, thus removing my breasts from her hands, I gave her pussy a gentle slap which made her jump. I stood up, stretching my aching thighs after kneeling for so long, and moved down to her feet once more. I lay on my tummy between her feet, took one foot in my hand and started sucking each toe into my mouth, using my tongue to massage the tip. I concentrated my efforts on the big toe when I got to it, suckling it as if it were a tiny penis in my mouth.

I went through the exercise on the other foot and had my lover mewling like a kitten as I kissed my way slowly up her legs and the inside of her thighs, again avoiding her pussy but inhaling the musk of her arousal. I planted a kiss on her bush and kissed my way over her abdomen, kissing and probing her navel with my tongue. Moving further up her body, I attached my mouth to her breast, suckling and nibbling her nipples for a while before running my tongue up her neck to her ear. I took the lobe into my mouth and licked around the outer ear before making my way to her mouth. We kissed, getting more and more passionate as my tongue probed between her lips. She opened up and I sucked her tongue between my teeth.

As we kissed, I brought my hand between her legs and cupped her mound, rubbing up and down her swollen pussy lips and massaging her juices around. I slipped a wet finger inside her crack and eventually insinuated the tip of my finger just inside her. She was lifting her hips to encourage me to delve deeper but I slid my finger up to her clitoris. As soon as I made contact with her nub she heaved her body up and screamed into my mouth as her first lesbian orgasm hit her so I continued to massage her clitoris as she hit the peak and slowly calmed down, moaning all the time.

Holding my face just inches from hers, I stroked the perspiration away from her brow and smoothed her matted hair. I looked her directly in the eyes and asked softly with a smile, "You like?"

"Oh god, Sandy, no man has ever done that to me. It was... it felt... I was in heaven. What have I been missing all my life?" Her eyes were flooded with tears so, with a finger I collected a drop and brought it to her lips. She lapped at it, only lately realising that it was the finger which had just penetrated her down there and she was tasting her juices along with the tear. She paused for a brief second before closing her mouth round my finger and sucking it in.

I returned my hand to her pussy and collected more of her secretions, I brought it back to my mouth and lapped at the honey. "Mmm, you taste nice, Jackie."

She lapped at the back of my hand, tasting herself anew and agreed with me. I, too, was leaking very heavily so I dipped my fingers into my own pussy, getting my hand well coated and this time introduced her to my taste. I had a different flavour but we lovingly agreed that it was just as nice. A little timidly, she put her hand between my legs, slipping a finger inside me and bringing it to her mouth. "Yes, you too taste delicious."

"More later," I told her and we both sat with our backs to the sofa, had some more wine and shared another joint and talked softly together, gently touching each other everywhere.

"Do you know, Sandy, I thought all women did together was screw each other silly with dildos and the like. Maybe a bit crude, if you know what I mean."

"I know just what you mean," I said, taking another pull on the joint. "Do you know, Jackie, I've only once been fucked with a dildo. That was when I went with a big butch woman. She strapped a huge dildo round her waist and screwed me silly, to use your words. I was sore down there for days. I had about a thousand orgasms: it was OK but not something I want to repeat, there was little of the tenderness I so love." I had a bit of a chuckle and said, "If I want that sort of thing I could go with a man. No, my dear, I prefer my loving to be more gentle usually. Having said that, sometimes I like it wild and adventurous. As with most things, it depends entirely upon how I and my partner feel, how the mood takes us."

We finished the joint, drained our glasses and started kissing passionately in a face-eating contest in which we were both winners. My hand was at her pussy which was still slick so I wiped my hand on my breast and nipple then pulled Jackie's head to taste herself again. She nuzzled into my breast eagerly, sending little sparks through my body.

After some time I put her on her back again and knelt over her to kiss her pussy. Yes, she did taste delicious as I got the full flavour on my tongue. I spread her legs and pulled her knees up behind my arms so I could reach everywhere down there. I moved my own leg over her so she was looking up at my own pussy. I had given her pleasure so now I hoped she would return the favour and copy me as my tongue worked first up and down her pussy lips then penetrated.

Soon I felt her hands stroking my bum cheeks then venturing down to my secret parts. She pushed a finger into me and started fucking me with it. It felt good but I needed more. Bless her, I didn't have to wait too long before she raised her head and started by kissing me, then I felt the delicate touch of her tongue lapping at my juices so, now she had started, I lowered my back end down to make it easier for her.

Her instincts were good: whatever I did to her, she immediately copied on me, licking when I licked, pushing her tongue deep inside me when I did that to her, spreading my clitoris hood with her fingers and using her tongue there. We were both panting and I felt my body responding quickly as the warmth spread everywhere. I needed the release desperately so I latched my mouth to her clitoris and sucked it in, lashing it with my tongue. She followed my actions and when I bit down her whole body bucked but she did just the same and the heat which had been building up suddenly flared as I became lost in the feelings engulfing my whole body. As this happened, I heard and felt her scream into my pussy as she spurted her juices into my mouth but my head was lost in space as I shook and quivered. I collapsed on top of her for a few moments then rolled off and turned to kiss my lover, her face was as wet as my own and we both licked away as much as possible in between our kisses.

Eventually, without saying a word, we sat up with our backs to the sofa once more. I opened a new bottle of wine and refilled our glasses as she lit another joint. Both of us were totally drenched in sweat: the fire had burned down to a radiant glow which really threw out the heat. I don't know about Jackie but I just loved basking in heat. As we sat there satiated for the moment, kissing and hugging frequently, I suggested taking a shower together then going to bed for more playtime. Jackie enthusiastically agreed and led me to her bathroom, our arms wrapped around each other.

Her shower was one of those with a set of power jets coming in from three angles. She had the heat turned up to my kind of temperature: as hot as I could bear. We kissed and hugged under the almost bruising force of water which sluiced over us.

I turned the water off, picked up a bottle of shower gel and tipped a very generous amount into my palm and slowly rubbed it all over her. Her breasts must have been the cleanest in Christendom by the time I had finished. Using more gel, I thoroughly cleaned her nether regions, slipping the slick suds around and into her pussy, kneeling down for better access. She flinched a little as a finger ran over her rosebud then relaxed and opened her legs to grant me admittance so I pushed a finger into that hole and fucked it slowly for a couple of minutes before I introduced a second finger. Jackie bent forward a little so I knew she was enjoying the treatment I was giving her. I kept pleasuring her like this until she gave out a long moan and I knew she had had another minor orgasm. Pleased with my work, I turned the water on again and rinsed the suds away then I turned the jets off again and passed the bottle to her before turning my back.

She took the hint and cleaned me just as comprehensively as I had her. I was given a double treat when she knelt down. I had three fingers in my pussy and two up my ass alternating the strokes so, as one set came out, the other was going in. This heavenly action continued until I had to hang on to her shoulders as I cried a long, heartfelt "AHHHHHHhhhhh" and my legs almost collapsed beneath me.

She stood up, holding me firmly and, with a smile that showed her pride and joy in bringing me to completion, she kissed me long and lovingly. I was rinsed off and Jackie produced a couple of huge fluffy bath towels. We took an age to dry each other with much attention being given to our genital areas then she lay on her bed as I dashed downstairs to fetch the wine and joints, returned to the bedroom and joined her on the bed.

"Let me make a confession to you, Jackie" I whispered between kisses, another joint and more wine.

"Tell me what's on your mind, my darling."

"I love being queened by a large woman."

"Queened? I'm not familiar with the word in that context."

"Being 'queened' is where a woman sits on the face of her partner, forcing the partner to give her homage with her mouth. You remember I told you about that bull dyke who ravished me with her strap-on dildo? I went with her hoping she would queen me. She had different ideas."

"And you want me to do that to you."

"Yes please. It is a gentle form of submission as I would be helpless do anything but please you. I do have a slightly submissive streak in me, with the right person."

After we had finished our smoke, she regarded me with a quizzical tilt to her head for a few long seconds until I hung my head a fraction then she smiled at me and said, "On your back, girl. You're about to be queened."

Verily, I thought, my cup runneth over, as her large backside and pussy descended on my face. I gladly used my mouth, my tongue, my lips, my teeth as she wriggled herself to find the most comfortable position. As I served her, Jackie was obviously enjoying herself. She kept moving her body, forcing me to work on her pussy, her clitoris, her anus, wherever she wanted attention. She played with my breasts as I serviced her, mashing and moulding them deliciously and using her fingers to pinch my nipples and, each time she had an orgasm, she pinched them really hard for a few seconds as I drank the nectar she spurted into my mouth.

I lost count of the times she came in my mouth but my nipples were very sore when she decided she had had enough. The root of my tongue was aching, too. She rolled off me and lay flat on her back next to me, seemingly exhausted. I turned my face to her and we kissed long and lovingly then her hand moved to my pussy and she played with it so expertly it was hard to believe that this was her first experience with another woman. She kept up her ministrations as orgasm followed orgasm until I became too sensitive to take any more and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

~oOo~

I welcome comments, public and private. Don't forget to vote.

qdata
qdata
353 Followers