Jackie Finds Comfort with John

Story Info
Seeking the right guy, it doesn't matter about age.
1.9k words
3.94
10.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

"It does work sometimes", my old school pal, Janice told me after she'd met this guy on a dating site 20 years her senior. And there was I asking her advice, telling her that I also had met John on a dating site, and although he was reluctant to want to meet me at first, he eventually submitted. I had chatted to several prospective guys who had backed away when I mentioned commitment. John was about 18 years older than me. Janice assured me that age doesn't matter one iota. The important thing is whether you like the guy and, to be quite frank, whether you would like to go to bed with him.

At least she had come right out with it which made me seriously ask myself the question; would John be right for me and did I really want to share everything

I told her that although we had only met once, nothing happened. She knew I could never agree with a one night stand even though she had played the field a bit. We are all different but me? Well I like to get to know about a guy before I want to do that, and any guy who tried to push me into it would get his marching orders pronto.

I am, as John has discovered, a very passionate and emotional person and although I had not been with a guy for a year didn't mean I should attempt to do anything I didn't want to just for the sake of sexual relief. I have been there and done that twice and in my naivety, realised the guys wanted me for just one thing.

I am very aware of my sexuality; some guys have said I could have a guy every night of the week if I wanted too.

But this woman wants the whole caboose and not just a seedy one night stand. I rate myself above that as Janice well knows and she is glad I have found someone in John who, likewise, wants commitment big time.

But after our first date, and although I did find him attractive for an older guy, I still needed to be sure.

Janice kept on saying that you never know a guy until you have bedded him but she also knew quite well that I wanted to get a good idea of his likes and is dislikes first and just let it flow from there.

"Who are you trying to convince Jackie" she said. "I know you well enough that you probably fancy the pants off John."

"But it that enough, Janice?"

"So you do fancy the guy?, come on admit it."

"Well maybe just a little, but I have to be sure. once bitten, twice shy."

"You mean Rick and Jack who it turned out, wanted just to get their leg's over?"

Jackie ignored the question confessing that somehow she was besotted with an older guy. She felt secure and comfortable with him.

"That should be adequate. Don't make it too complicated. If you want that, go for it. Presumably he has already made advances?"

"When he kissed me on our second date I had to stop his hand creeping under my skirt. But I did enjoy his kisses which felt they came from the heart."

"Then go for it, remember if you reject him too much he will think that you don't want him."

"You think I should go further then, Janice?"

"Do I have to spell it out for you? If you get the hots for him -fuck him and I am sure you will reap the rewards like I have in knowing just how wholesome it can be with an older guy."

That clinched it and I knew I was ready to go the whole hog with John.

But come our next date he phoned to say he could not make it. When I asked him why he said he felt he was too old for me and perhaps I should look for someone younger..

For the first time in my life I found myself almost begging him to have second thoughts and lets give it another try and he eventually submitted, saying he wanted me to be quite sure.

"You guys are all alike, of you can't get your leg over" I joked; but he seemed to take me seriously and said that he thought I was a nice girl and if he had wanted that he would have looked for a bad one.

What culminated of all that was the most beautiful and wonderfully prolonged intimacy I had ever shared with a guy. He was gentle and loving and I found myself easily adapting to his style of loving, having endured twice something that did not amount to real loving at all, they were cumbersome and rough and I felt I was being treated like a rag doll.

With John is was so very different and after the first time I knew I wanted for him to have me any way he wanted, and I certainly wasn't holding back either, because at last I began to cherish the art of real slow- time foreplay. Something I had not had the opportunity to explore before because of my bad experiences; when guys took me just after a quick feel. Which was never ever gratifying to me; I felt dirty and in need of a shower each time. I felt I had been utterly used and that was a real put-off.

But with John at last I felt true gratification both physically and emotionally.

I was in love with him big time...

Feeling his gentle but so passionate touch it was so different to those younger guys. I really enjoyed it and he showed me how, telling me how he had missed being with a woman so much, saying how lucky he was to know me. He told me many of his secrets and frustrations. How, when he first chatted to me on the dating site after I had sent him my picture, he had spent most the night 'seeing to; himself looking at my picture.

"You don't need to do that anymore" I whispered. "Because I am here, in flesh and blood now."

"And you are beautiful. Sorry to have told you that but it is a guy thing I guess."

"It is okay" I assured and noted he was starting to quietly rub himself. I didn't know if he was doing it to impress me or not at that stage but I certainly noticed a swelling beneath his trousers, which I thought was most becoming.

"Sorry Jackie but I just can't help it."

I sighed. I felt happy that was the way he felt about me and I knew then that I was indeed chemically attracted to him too and what followed was completely by instinct.

I'd enjoyed his prolonged kisses which stirred me and placing my hand over his as he squeezed himself there was lovely..

"Let me take over" I said moving his hand away and replacing mine and immediately I felt the surge.

It felt good and lovely. If I had any doubts about the libido of an older guy I didn't now. It was just lovely to gently rub him there for a while and watch his reaction.

"Is that alright, do you like that John?"

He simply murmured and gave me such a lovely smile and then I knew it was. I ventured to move my fingers around there and enjoyed the feel of a really good stiffness which allured me to unzip his fly and venture further.

It was simple e to down his trousers and he looked good in blue boxer shorts. I told him I prefer to see a a man in them and not in the tight y-fronts which I thought most men his age wore, or maybe briefs..

"You see I am with it, I aim to please" he laughed and then I felt him throb there as I slowly downed his boxers and saw him for the first time.

"Can I do something too?" he asked with that certain look of hunger in his eyes and I replied that of course he could. And when I felt his gentle hands touching me we were both immediately on par with each other. I did everything to him in my experience but being with John was much more than the guys I had been with before.

He felt warm and good and I felt so wonderfully comfortable. It was beautifully soothing to hold him there - and to feel him exploring me was equally so very sensual and stimulating I was beginning to build and felt myself becoming moist as he gently run his fingers around and around me in a wonderful and delightful fashion. I wanted to taste him because he was me and no messing, and it was nice to see his head down there between my thighs, the wonderful sensual noises he was making as I felt his strong sucking there.

Of course I followed suite. That was so easy to do.

I always loved oral but not in the way I did with the last guy I opened up to. He was plainly arrogant and had no thought for my comfort, plunging his length into my mouth like that.

But with John it was different altogether because I was making the moves and now I could enjoy cock to the full, thye tasting, the gently slow sucking and hearing his responses as I did do.

Afterwards as he began ti fuck me I could still taste him in my mouth and it made for a wonderful combination of intimacy. His fuck was out of this world and he had a good size on him that sent me to heaven. He had this way of pausing occasionally letting us both enjoy the moment with him so signify inside me. I wanted to swallow him up inside me and never let him go.

Here was a guy with real consideration and a guy who had a good knowledge of just how it was with a woman, giving me a splash of romanticism combined with the beautiful way we made love was an utter dream and I felt I wanted him more and more, each time we met afterwards.

And we both trusted each other enough to delve into the wonderful world of sexual stimulants like sex toys and experiencing his joy as I wore the sexiest of underwear for him.

It was just heaven to be there for him in any guise. I proved to thrill him and touch him and found, with experience , just how I could deep throat him which he loved so much. All the little things too like how he liked me to keep my thong on so he could suck me through it, and then those very nice spanks he liked to give me over his knee, wearing my skin tight shorts.

Each tome we meet is an adventure. I have learned just how John likes to surprise me and uo to now, everything he has come up with is perfect.

I feel I am floating on air each time he takes me, and when I sit astride him and feel the sensual tease of his mouth there, then to move down and guide him into me when I do like to pretend I am riding a horse and give him full throttle.

All this has led to marriage would you believe and my best friend, Janice is delighted. In fact I think she is thinking on those terms too.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers