Jackie Likes Black or Does She?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted, Mark and Rod were not idle in the meanwhile. Ted worked the big, black dildo in Jackie’s twat. Mark removed the first butt plug and replaced it with another, a fatter one, but shorter, stretching Jackie’s asshole wider. Rod stuck his cock, raging hard, between Pat’s oily quim and Jackie’s lips. He rode it back and forth, sliding it, wet with his pre-cum, Jackie’s saliva and Pat’s girl juice. Jackie came three more times, moaning and spurting.

The quintet moved away from Jackie. Rod went back to the motel room door and opened it again. Jackie raised her girl juiced, cum globbed face again, and gasped as she saw three tall, well-muscled, black men enter the room. She kept her head up, watching them as they undressed. She gasped and moaned again as the men pulled their pants and shorts off, one was not wearing underwear, their big cocks, almost fully erect sprang up jutting out, presenting themselves to Jackie.

“Y’all want us to fuck this cunt?” one of the men asked, stroking his growing cock. “She look nasty, got cum and stuff all over her.”

“Yes, fuck her, use her, as you want,” Rod said. Then he put the blindfold over Jackie’s eyes.

“I want her pretty, ruby red, full-lipped mouf,”one of them said. Jackie now did not know which one, blindfolded, but she felt the head of a cock on her lips, a big, fat head, a mushroom crown, she smelled his man musk, tasted his smegma, as he peeled the skin back off his uncut cock, and Jackie took the head between her lips. She had just barely run her tongue around it, when he pushed half his length over her tongue to the back of her throat. He just held it there at first, then started fucking her face, as she sucked on his knob and the shaft moving in her mouth.

“Get this shit out of her pussy,” one of the other black men commanded. Jackie felt the dildo slide out of her cunt, the ben-wa balls being pulled out, the head of a cock moving up and down over her cuntlips, then sliding up her twat.

“Oh, God, oh God, oh,” she moaned. “Damn, so big, you are tearing me.”

“I ain’t tearing you yet slut, but I will if you can’t take this cock natural,” a black voice husked. His cock went deeper into Jackie. She moaned and came again, flooding the massive tool in her, and he shoved it all the way to her womb, wetted by her juices. He pulled back dragging her distended lips over his penile invader. He pushed forward, driving her cuntlips along with his cock as it pressed into her. His scruffy pubic hairs mashed against her now unhooded clit. Jackie came again. She came four times as he pounded her pussy until shooting a load up in her; all the while her ass plugged by the toy. He climbed off Jackie, peeled off the full condom and emptied it on her belly.

Meanwhile the other man fucked her mouth. She sucked his cock when he moved slow, but just let him face fuck her when he moved fast. As the cock came in her cunt, the one in her mouth filled her with globs of cum, shot after shot, five in all. Jackie swallowed, but cum bubbled out the corners of her mouth and ran down the cheeks of her face.


The third man just jacked his cock at her face as his buddies fucked her mouth and pussy. After his buddies came, he fucked her mouth for a while, then mounted her and rammed his cock up her cunt. He rode her hard and came in her, as she came again. He emptied his condom also onto her belly.

Rod removed Jackie’s blindfold once more. Then he went back to the motel room door, letting out the men who had just fucked her, and admitting five more men, big, black men, again. They stripped, came right to Jackie. The one who seemed to be a leader said, “If you wants us to fuck this you gonna have to take that thing out of her butt. She don’t have enough holes for five of us with that thing in her. Even then, not.”

Rod replaced the blindfold on Jackie and took the plug out of her ass. He removed the restraining ropes, rolled her over onto her hands, still handcuffed, and knees, in a total dog position. He re-tied a rope around the back of her neck, a bit loosely though, another one across her back, yet another one over the calves of her legs. Then he removed the handcuffs.

Jackie felt a man move under her, position his fat, long cock at her cunt and enter her pussy. Another one fed his cock into her mouth. The third and fourth put their cocks in her lilly-white, soft hands.

“Oh God no,” Jackie screamed around the cock in her mouth, as the fifth man rubbed his cock up and down her ass crack. The man at her face stuffed her mouth with his cock to keep her from complaining. A fat knob pressed against Jackie’s anus, lube, even more, spilled on her anal ring, and on the cock held fast against her back entrance. A gentle shove, a push; “Aaaaaaah,” Jackie screamed again around the cock in her mouth. Her butt was penetrated, a fat cock was going up her ass, past her spinchter, deeper, further into her.

“Oooooooooooooooh,” she moaned.

Finally seated in her full length, all 12 inches of it, Jackie felt his balls against her, another cock way up her cunt, filling her pussy, the bottom pressing against her clit, a third cock fully in her mouth, one in each of her hands.

“Fuck me, fuck me, phk, oh, phk, mnnnh, me,” she begged around the cock in her mouth as the big, black man plundered her pussy, the one in her ass moved in unison with him, and she stroked the cocks in her hands. The men fucked her until they came, filling their rubbers with wads of cum in her cunt, deep in her bowels, and squirting in her mouth. Those three men pulled their big dicks out of her, coated white with their juices as she came three more times from them fucking her. The men from her hands mounted her fore and aft, one in her mouth, the other in her twat. They rocked Jackie back and forth until they shot their loads too, and she came two more times.

Totally unrestrained now, Jackie rolled to her back, her legs spread wide, cum all over her face, hair, her belly, and butt cheeks. Rod went to the door again as the five men were ready to leave after washing off their slick cocks and putting on their clothes. Jackie raised her head to look at the door where all these black men who had already fucked her had entered. She gasped as she


saw a line of black men extending out into the motel parking lot. She was not done yet; the test was not over yet.

Before the sun came up Jackie had sucked, was fucked in the mouth, drilled in her cunt, and rammed up her ass by 30 black men, all with huge cocks – long, the shortest 9” and thick, at least 4” around up to 6.” The last one to fuck her was just past a boy, 18 years old. His cock was 9x4,
stayed hard as he came in her mouth, pussy and ass, in her ass twice. All arranged by Rod, her lover, and he had watched and videotaped all of it. Then Bo and Rose pulled up on their motorcycle. Rose cleaned Jackie from her cum-frosted hair to her slimy cunt, fat inner thighs, sucked Jackie’s asshole, and Jackie kept cumming.

Bo fucked Rod up the ass after Rod sucked Bo’s cock, ate Rose’s pussy as he was being fucked. Jackie just lay exhausted on the bed in puddles of cum on the sheets and watched Rod get fucked in the butt by Bo, then Rod fucked Rose in her cunt and ass, came in Rose’s mouth.

Now locals cannot get a room at the motel anymore; a new rule, something about an anti-prostitution law. As it had turned out, Rod had made, left the motel with Jackie walking painfully, her jaw aching, cunt so sensitive, ass raw, with $5000. He had charged $20 to fuck Jackie’s mouth or for her to suck you off, $50 to fuck her cunt, $100 for her ass, and whatever the men were willing to pay to go around the world with her – dick her mouth, pussy and ass.

Jackie felt sore all over as she showered at the motel before Rod took her back to the boat. Her whole body ached, nipples tingled, pussy burned, asshole gaped a bit open still and raw at the touch of the cleansing water, throat even sore from having so many long, thick dicks rammed in her all night long.. She checked her plump body for visible marks, and thankfully there were none.

Had she learned her lesson being fucked by all these black men, doing it for free with her lady friends – Pat and Lana, with Bo and Rose, and some friends they had brought along to watch so later they could feel comfortable fucking Jackie and Rod? Jackie did tell Rod he had it all wrong. “All black men don’t have huge cocks,” she said. “you stupid bastard, like those you had use me last night. The reason I fell for Willy was not the size of his cock, but the fact that I was drunk, partying, and he was such a gentle lover. I have no interest in ever fucking Willy or any black man again. He really treated me badly in Atlanta, brought a black slut with him and mostly just wanted to watch us having sex with each other.”

Jackie never knew Rod had whored her out, had charged money for all the black dicks in her that night. He was kind enough to spend all the money she had earned on her. He bought her new clothes, shoes, took her out for nice dinners with her earned cash.

12